PWI Eclipse Expansion Preview, launching 12/16

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Stormbringer? Come on! That fits! They have only Lightning and Water Skills! It's actually better than being called a fairy (For my fellas out there that wanna be stormbringers)

So much better than "fairy", especially for male toons. Duskblade on the other hand... Meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • kobrualet
    kobrualet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello!

Does anybody know link about new equipments?
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So much better than "fairy", especially for male toons. Duskblade on the other hand... Meh.

I agree, Duskblade is meh... I just can;t wait to see what the forums are going to look like, and what the new class forum avatars are going to be.
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I agree, Duskblade is meh... I just can;t wait to see what the forums are going to look like, and what the new class forum avatars are going to be.

inb4 we don't get avatars for them because of the avatar issue that still hasn't been fixed. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    inb4 we don't get avatars for them because of the avatar issue that still hasn't been fixed. b:surrender

LAWL Oh yeah! :/ smh They totally have my character screwed up QQ
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I...don't really like the name Stormbringer. I prefer the Moon Fairy, yes even for guy toons! But it's not a big deal. Duskblade.. I don't know.... I did prefer Nightshadow/Nightshade for it, too.

Anyhow, I'm actually surprised with the announcement. I was expecting it to be released later.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's obviously a consistency move here. All the classes names so far got 1 word names, why would u expect to be a special race with 2 words names for classes?
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    it's Obviously A Consistency Move Here. All The Classes Names So Far Got 1 Word Names, Why Would U Expect To Be A Special Race With 2 Words Names For Classes?

+100000000000000000000000
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    It's obviously a consistency move here. All the classes names so far got 1 word names, why would u expect to be a special race with 2 words names for classes?

They could go with Moonfairy and Nightshadow.
    Stormbringer is two words technically glued into one, and so is Duskblade. We also have the Blademaster class.

But I knew we were obviously going to have different names for our version. It's not a big deal, I just said I don't like the names :p

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    They could go with Moonfairy and Nightshadow.
    Stormbringer is two words technically glued into one, and so is Duskblade. We also have the Blademaster class.

But I knew we were obviously going to have different names for our version. It's not a big deal, I just said I don't like the names :p

I've always admired you Desdi b:cute
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014

She likes cream pigments and soft brushes for her tails as means of invocation and/or sacrificial tributes. b:cute
    Also, best change your signature, bunneh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    She likes cream pigments and soft brushes for her tails as means of invocation and/or sacrificial tributes. b:cute
    Also, best change your signature, bunneh.

Eeek!!!!!!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014

I know my tail is irresistible ;3 thank you.

My tail actually has a will of its own as Kossy and I found out. It has to be brushed to be controlled otherwise... bad things will happen. b:shocked
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thread has officially been carebear-derailed.

Must.Kill.Fluffy.Venos. b:angry
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited December 2014
    I know my tail is irresistible ;3 thank you.

My tail actually has a will of its own as Kossy and I found out. It has to be brushed to be controlled otherwise... bad things will happen. b:shocked

Mystical tail of all that is life, love and rebirth! We must erect a shrine for people to appease it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pouroush - Raging Tide
    Pouroush - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The expansion Preview mentions an Upgrade to G16 weapons too... So does that include the rank n warsoul weapons only.... or the NV3 weapons will get an upgrade too?

I hope NV3 gets an upgrade too.... not everyone out there can afford Ranks or warsoul ....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Of all the things i lost i miss my Mind the Most "b:victory b:laugh

Pour b:cool
  • odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was wondering how does the Moon Fairy's balls stack work ?

You got balls in using skill.
    If i have 2 ice balls and 1 lightening ball and then i use a skill which add one lightening ball, will i get automatically 1 ice ball and 2 lightening balls or will i be able to configure my stack of balls manually ?
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    I was wondering how does the Moon Fairy's balls stack work ?

You got balls in using skill.
    If i have 2 ice balls and 1 lightening ball and then i use a skill which add one lightening ball, will i get automatically 1 ice ball and 2 lightening balls or will i be able to configure my stack of balls manually ?

There is a skill that allows you to switch the kind of balls you have at that given moment, yes.
  • odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is a skill that allows you to switch the kind of balls you have at that given moment, yes.

This skill make a switch between element, for example 3 metals switch to 3 waters. But when you have 3 metal and you use a skill which add 1 water, what happened ?
    You get 2 metals and 1 water or you still have the 3 metals with the possibility to put manually 1 water instead of 1 métal?
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so i guess the only way to make coins is to charge $$$$ now....

That was kinda why I stopped playing...

It just became that no matter how hard I farmed TT, either no one was buying the mats, or those that had APS and +12 could farm them so much faster.. and afford to keep their prices massively lower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The expansion Preview mentions an Upgrade to G16 weapons too... So does that include the rank n warsoul weapons only.... or the NV3 weapons will get an upgrade too?

I hope NV3 gets an upgrade too.... not everyone out there can afford Ranks or warsoul ....b:surrender

Isn't Nv3 set far better than even the upcoming r8.3 set + upgraded warsoul weapons and farmable ? It's PWI exclusive and probably is invented because they decided to put r9 in boutique for 'cheap' and to prevent ragequit from f2p/casual cashshoppers.

It's much much more expensive in other region and the mats are harder to come by even for making a piece.
    edited December 2014

I think, from them mentioning only weapons, they're referring to G16 weapons other than out special 3rd cast nirvana, or else they would have made the whole set.
    We know for a fact warsoul was getting an upgrade, so I do believe they're talking about that. It would be interesting for them to make a weapon only upgrade for the nirvana weapons, but I'm doubtful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pouroush - Raging Tide
    Pouroush - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think, from them mentioning only weapons, they're referring to G16 weapons other than out special 3rd cast nirvana, or else they would have made the whole set.
    We know for a fact warsoul was getting an upgrade, so I do believe they're talking about that. It would be interesting for them to make a weapon only upgrade for the nirvana weapons, but I'm doubtful.

Very true... i do see a point there.... but if they are planning to close in some gap in between NV3 n R9s n warsouls .... this might be a way.... i mean a r9rr can easily reach 130 or so attack level.... including the blessing & excluding attack shards where as NV3 manages 90 attack levels with set Bonus including the blessing n excluding shards n the extra attack levels from rerolls ....

But i think it may be unlikely just as u said .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Of all the things i lost i miss my Mind the Most "b:victory b:laugh

Pour b:cool
  • Obelisk - Dreamweaver
    Obelisk - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Duskblade class uses regular swords or is it a new weapon that is only restricted to them?
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    The Duskblade class uses regular swords or is it a new weapon that is only restricted to them?

Sabers, which are class restricted
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    G16 in china is Warsol. I learned that pretty early on when I was speaking of g16 on their servers with people who spoke pretty good english. You find some amazing people over there, willing to talk, teach and learn

The cn names for the new weapons are:

Hazy knife and Moon Sickle

Theoretically (if that saber part is true) Saber and scythe most likely
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I was kind of looking forward to the new instance coming after hearing about it and how fun it is.
    Then I got to thinking......there's nothing in there I need or want and probably a lot of other people don't need either.
    As far as I know the instance is only for farming r8rr materials (and low level - which stats have yet to be seen)

It's introducing gear that already has 3 other types of gear better than it. g16 Nirvana, Warsoul and rank9 are all better than r8rr as far as I've seen. I'm sure there is a niche group of people who will want this gear and use it, but it makes me wonder why they don't have multi-purpose instances. Have NW tokens or warsong badges or fsp coins or AEU chests or a boatload of exp or something else in there to get people to go into this instance they've made.

I'm guessing that once the novelty passes, the instance will be all but dead except to the niche crowd.

Is there anything else to be had in this new instance? Or are we looking at a new dead instance?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nah, you're right. New instance will probably be dead once all the clerics/bms/barbs finish farming their new def level wep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    5) Advanced Cultivation conversion. An item that allows you to switch cultivation and autoconvert all level 11+ skills

is that a one time deal or can it be used to go from a sage to a demon then back to sage?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Would anyone happen to know if you need to chienkun refines/shards for each reroll of r8rr like you currently have to for g16 Nirv and r9rr?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
This discussion has been closed.