PWI Eclipse Expansion Preview, launching 12/16

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNWa-kw_4WU

Okay I noticed this in a few videos

There's a Holy Path Icon on the skill bar, but the genie doesn't have Holy Path skill under it. Slightly confused :/
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Probably just what they chose for a macro icon. Don't have the game up right now to check but I'm pretty sure that the Holy Path icon is one of the ones you can use.

That is actually a temporary skill (2 months timed, if I remember correctly) you get from the starter zone a a reward, it is a 30 minute buff that increases speed, available to all classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Anyone knows about how much XP upgraded quests will give(roughly)? Just wondering as it might play a big part in Kitty's leveling plans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    new important updated this week in pwcn

sage/demon skills of new race will be released this week. if any suprising thing, I will report here

got joke...sry. false news
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If Level 20 is required to enter Archosaur, what happened to characters below 20 which are alreaady in Archosaur ? teleported back to birth town or else. Will characters below 20 already in archosaur be allowed to use teleporter ?
    edited November 2014
    freygin wrote: »
    If Level 20 is required to enter Archosaur, what happened to characters below 20 which are alreaady in Archosaur ? teleported back to birth town or else. Will characters below 20 already in archosaur be allowed to use teleporter ?

It has been answered in this thread multiple times, if you are below 20 and are already in Arch, nothing happens, you can still remain there. Only new characters have this restriction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    attackerv wrote: »
    new important updated this week in pwcn

sage/demon skills of new race will be released this week. if any suprising thing, I will report here

got joke...sry. false news

not joke b:surrender

official news

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20141118/73817.shtml

the bag can be extended to 80 slots
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the heads up.

Here are the untranslated Sage / Demon skills for Night Shadow / Moon Fairy
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kxbkGJ9R

Other stuff added:

- New Title Quest chain
    - More memory configuration options
    - Adjusted required scores in the veno instance (?)
    - Max inventory size increased from 64 to 80
    - An extra page added to the pet bag (20 total slots)
    - New progress bar for the Ancient Tome Book Demon
    - Night Shadow copycat ability can now be used on friendly targets

[sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Other stuff added:

- Adjusted required scores in the veno instance (?)
    - Max inventory size increased from 64 to 80
    - An extra page added to the pet bag (20 total slots)

Yes yes yes yes yes b:dirty

Curious to see what's that about the Venomancer Instance though..whether they increased the rewards or just lowered the required score for said rewards.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Question is do the inventory and pet bag automatically extend if you bought a max inventory stone or super pet cage?
    - Night Shadow copycat ability can now be used on friendly targets

They should probably rethink this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2014

No that is perfectly fine, that skill is a double cast. First cast you ready to "copy" target move. 2nd cast you use that move.

Also if anyone is gud at translating i wanna know how awesome the sage.demon moves for moon fairy are O.O
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
    edited November 2014
    Question is do the inventory and pet bag automatically extend if you bought a max inventory stone or super pet cage?

This! I bought both super inventories stones on multiple characters (I'm a hoarder).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    This! I bought both super inventories stones on multiple characters (I'm a hoarder).

I -hope- it does but I get the feeling it won't. b:cry

I'm among those who have bought it on multiple characters on well. Same with super cages.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited November 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I -hope- it does but I get the feeling it won't. b:cry

I'm among those who have bought it on multiple characters on well. Same with super cages.

Larger cages means I could have all of my evolved pets with me b:cute . It's no fun that evolved pet eggs cannot even be stashed to a bank alt QQ .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epikhai - Sanctuary
    Epikhai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    WTB translator for demon/sage skills of the new classes. And to the part where night shadows can copycat friendly targets opens up more strategies, which is good. Gonna get a BM friend and HF some fools with the copycat skill
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    The test server was updated later than I expected. Here are the full sage/demon skill descriptions ready for translation.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=a4ZY05H7
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Glad to see the bag expansion.

Also shows the work from the suggestions box is looked over I feel. Cant wait for this update my self. Tho PWI could use to do some local advertising me thinks!
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The one thing i was REALLY hoping for was bigger account stash as 2 rows can be a pain sometimes.

Doubling it would be a better solution b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AegonVI - Morai
    AegonVI - Morai Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lol... still no sage demon skills here but I've seen them elsewhere.

shame on you lazy people... b:angry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    So in that sage demon list we can see the level 11 buffs.

Night Shadow level 11 squad buff reduces crit damage (probably rage damage) by 45%. You can bet this stacks with the -20% from Inkdragon Blood for -65% rage damage. This means crits will only be 35% stronger than normal hits, barely noticeable.

The Moon Fairy level 11 squad buff further lowers normal attack damage taken by 22% for 30 mins. Stacked with the above typical archers will be facing -35% average dps in the expansion. It's going to be fun "critting" for less than 1k.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • AegonVI - Morai
    AegonVI - Morai Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    go on..more here..
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So in that sage demon list we can see the level 11 buffs.

Night Shadow level 11 squad buff reduces crit damage (probably rage damage) by 45%. You can bet this stacks with the -20% from Inkdragon Blood for -65% rage damage. This means crits will only be 35% stronger than normal hits, barely noticeable.

The Moon Fairy level 11 squad buff further lowers normal attack damage taken by 22% for 30 mins. Stacked with the above typical archers will be facing -35% average dps in the expansion. It's going to be fun "critting" for less than 1k.

both buffs are self cast aura, you actually need moon fairy\night shadow in your team and you need to be sittin on their head to benefit from the new buffs as a third part
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    both buffs are self cast aura, you actually need one of them in your team and you need to be sittin on his head to benefit from the new buffs from a third part source
    It says its a 30 min buff that disappears when changing scene. Do you have any source of the aura behavior? That doesn't really make much sense to me from a technical standpoint. Doing it as an aura would be like repeated casting aoes like a zhen. That would generate a lot of network traffic / computation without much benefit. I doubt they would add complexity like that.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2014

It says its a 30 min buff that disappears when changing scene. Do you have any source of the aura behavior? That doesn't really make much sense to me from a technical standpoint. Doing it as an aura would be like repeated casting aoes like a zhen. That would generate a lot of network traffic / computation without much benefit. I doubt they would add complexity like that.

if you check all the descriptions and translations both buffs are self cast that grand squad members in range "x benefit"

someone was discussing it on another server's forum and tests were made and revealead it was self cast "aura"

i cannot find the source anymore cause i saw it few time ago but it was pretty convincing

also if you check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNAyITYjRFI
    this is the new instance, party has full buffs, but in the buff icons there aren't any icons from the new classes squad buffs

yea still its as confirmed as half life 3 but i am pretty sure about it i've yet to see in some vid a non-haze class with the haze squad buffs

anyways what concerns me now is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbOM3cVlzqM

instacast tele-attack skill with no cooldown? OP DPS much?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The teleport attack resets its cooldown if the target dies.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    if you check all the descriptions and translations both buffs are self cast that grand squad members in range "x benefit"

someone was discussing it on another server's forum and tests were made and revealead it was self cast "aura"

i cannot find the source anymore cause i saw it few time ago but it was pretty convincing

also if you check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNAyITYjRFI
    this is the new instance, party has full buffs, but in the buff icons there aren't any icons from the new classes squad buffs

1. Plenty of buffs specify the range allies have to be in to receive the buff like blood paint and invigorate. None of them are "aura" buffs.

2. That fully buffed squad doesn't even have any night shadows or moon fairies in it. Why would they have their squad buffs?

The concept of an aura buff is pretty messy from a technical standpoint in pwi. I'm not saying it can't be done but I find it pretty unlikely and won't believe it without proof.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Mars - Morai
    Mars - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Buffs like mystic buffs, which disappear with changing area. No need in squad after u got buff.
    I have 72lvl moon fairy and translated all skills from chinese into russian b:pleased
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Does 'Aura' buff mentioned behave like cleric's red ball (but not static for the new class) ? That'll limit the buff to almost useless, even cleric's red ball/blue ball is not that effectve most of the time in mass pvp, I bet anyone who plays this class won't just stand there for support just to protect squads from crits >_<'

It's annoying if the buff behaves like mystic's invigorate which is very helpful for running an instance, mobs can't crit so it's not meant for pve. But Pvp buff that disappears when changing scene, sounds like a hazzle for the new class if it works like that.
  • Mars - Morai
    Mars - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Perfect world 2. 6 race skills.

My rus translation if someone need, use translators to understand b:bye
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2014
    Buffs like mystic buffs, which disappear with changing area. No need in squad after u got buff.
    I have 72lvl moon fairy and translated all skills from chinese into russian b:pleased

oh ok, thanks for clarification

then yes archers are screwed b:chuckle
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited November 2014
    Perfect world 2. 6 race skills.

My rus translation if someone need, use translators to understand b:bye

Yey, thank you so much for the link, Mars (that sounds weird to me, since I go by Mars also, it's like talking to myself).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.