New "stun" skill effect

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is true, but yet people constantly QQ about sins in 1v1. Mass pk= Sins and Veno's are the highest casualty rate, and normally forgotten because stategy wise its better to res a healer or tankier DD/

Yet sins, and venos scare me a lot more than bms do while I am on my seeker.

I have ran into more sins that can take a hit from my seeker than bms who can do it. As for venos... they are often focused fired. (RESPECT the purge!)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    After a few tests done in a Duel with a barb (demon swing):

Faith doesn't Remove it, but I'm 99% sure it resists it if it's cast before you get hit.

Antistuns.. obviously don't work, removing stuns doesn't work, for the laughs also tried anti silence which didn't work *facepalms*

Tidal I'm about 80% sure it works. I haven't gotten a certain test on this one as seeker's only "tidal" buff is 50%, swing has a 60% chance to do the Paralyze effect so it might've resisted the freezes the whole time. However we've spammed the tidal test plenty and I'm led to believe it works.

AD works aswell, if you resist the whole damage with it that is.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    After reading this and considering what's being complained about. Only one thing can be concluded. If you fail so hard as a player that a 4-7 second stun ruins you in the game. You are a horrible player and bad at this game. That's all there is to be said about this.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this bm skill is single target ? not the aoe one, right ?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    After reading this and considering what's being complained about. Only one thing can be concluded. If you fail so hard as a player that a 4-7 second stun ruins you in the game. You are a horrible player and bad at this game. That's all there is to be said about this.

You don't even play the game. Have you even tried going up against a barb using the new mighty swing as a caster? It's nearly impossible to set up a "kill" combo unless the barb simply decides to stop attacking you. At least before, if you saw a kill opportunity, you'd use vacuity or pop fortify to get off your kill combo, but this isn't possible with the new mighty swing.

Imagine if Mystic's knockback was on a 5 second cooldown, and gave 15 chi instead of costing 30, and it's channel was reduced to .2 seconds. Now imagine trying to kill the mystic like this. If you can't handle a 12m knockback every 5 seconds, you are a horrible player and bad at this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited December 2013
    You don't even play the game. Have you even tried going up against a barb using the new mighty swing as a caster? It's nearly impossible to set up a "kill" combo unless the barb simply decides to stop attacking you. At least before, if you saw a kill opportunity, you'd use vacuity or pop fortify to get off your kill combo, but this isn't possible with the new mighty swing.

Imagine if Mystic's knockback was on a 5 second cooldown, and gave 15 chi instead of costing 30, and it's channel was reduced to .2 seconds. Now imagine trying to kill the mystic like this. If you can't handle a 12m knockback every 5 seconds, you are a horrible player and bad at this game.

You are correct I don't play the game. However, I have been a very active pker in the past and have a decent amount of knowledge of how each class worked. I am sure if I did play and took up a caster class I would figure something out. I've already even thought of a few things I would do. Though, I'm sure I would have to do a bit of research into it. In order to find a proper way. Maybe, instead of blowing off steam how op this is, formulate a proper way to deal with "if possible" the problem. Though, I would say it would not be easy.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    You are correct I don't play the game. However, I have been a very active pker in the past and have a decent amount of knowledge of how each class worked. I am sure if I did play and took up a caster class I would figure something out. I've already even thought of a few things I would do. Though, I'm sure I would have to do a bit of research into it. In order to find a proper way. Maybe, instead of blowing off steam how op this is, formulate a proper way to deal with "if possible" the problem. Though, I would say it would not be easy.

The whole point of this thread is that there's no way to counter the stun short of killing the barb or perma-cc'ing him...(or IG'ing)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited December 2013
    The whole point of this thread is that there's no way to counter the stun short of killing the barb or perma-cc'ing him...(or IG'ing)

You should of saw it coming, purify was created to combat aps as a lazy fix. There was no counter. Then came these new type of stuns as broken counter to purify. No counter for it. Pwi has a way of creating broken things. Which is one of the reasons I left. What really can be said?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    You should of saw it coming, purify was created to combat aps as a lazy fix. There was no counter. Then came these new type of stuns as broken counter to purify. No counter for it. Pwi has a way of creating broken things. Which is one of the reasons I left. What really can be said?

I don't think it's that broken on barbs, because it's a 50% chance to stun only. Most of the hard to kill barbs are also relegated to cata duty in TW anyway, leaving squishy DD barbs for the field.

My issue is the 100% immobilize, BM's with it, and also Sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tomstone - Harshlands
    Tomstone - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this new skill yes it says stun in the description but I think its more like a knock out do to the giant yellow hammer hitting your head I would make sense seeing the star like things that go around your head, so if it is like a "knock out" anti or anything except maybe tidal , could stop it. (this is just my take on it since I use this skill a lot, please no hate, and also I think the description of the skill maybe wrong.)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I don't think it's that broken on barbs, because it's a 50% chance to stun only. Most of the hard to kill barbs are also relegated to cata duty in TW anyway, leaving squishy DD barbs for the field.

My issue is the 100% immobilize, BM's with it, and also Sins.

Wait wait... wait...

Your having issue with an immoblize!? You do realize you can still attack while immoblized? That is what happens with bolt of tyresues... it is an immoblization as well.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    With the several seconds of proc from demon bell it is a bit less likely to be hit that hard i agree.
    But when it ends she'd be sin/archer food

The only time I crit an endgame BM decently hard (~10k+, not the 20k **** seekers pull) is purge + metal combo with bv. There is no way a BM would be archer food otherwise. Suggesting that mag marrow makes a BM die from phys hits is unbelievable, maybe when archers get a 60% pdef debuff.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited December 2013
    Wait wait... wait...

Your having issue with an immoblize!? You do realize you can still attack while immoblized? That is what happens with bolt of tyresues... it is an immoblization as well.

Then why exactly is anyone complaining? There is plenty you can do immobilized.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    I'm having an issue with the immobilize taking affect even if stun/knockdown fails. The reason Mighty Swing was on such a low CD in the first place is b/c of it's low chance to proc CC, but if it has a 100% chance to either stun or immobilize there's no reason for it's low cooldown.

Same thing with aeolian blade for BM's, it has a low CD because it's only a low chance to proc CC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    The only time I crit an endgame BM decently hard (~10k+, not the 20k **** seekers pull) is purge + metal combo with bv. There is no way a BM would be archer food otherwise. Suggesting that mag marrow makes a BM die from phys hits is unbelievable, maybe when archers get a 60% pdef debuff.

All bms are in end game gear... right... and there is a billion of them still running around... right...?

The fact is that there is still PLENTY of bms not in end game gear that are stil real easy to kill.. marrows are the worst double edged sword in game... even during end game. (I am not saying they aren't powerful... but they are the worse about allowing you to be 'cut' with no major 'boost'... don't tell me that there is the psys voodoos... they hit like a freaking truck when they are boosting their atk lvl, and they can also... you guessed it hit from a distance.

Oh wait... there is a **** load of posts asking were the bms have went/ there is actually the most 'QQ'... aka upset bms on the forums hoping for something more. perhaps there is something to the feeling that bms are the worse off. No wait thats just me and we all know I am off my rocker/just a nab QQer who doesn't know his *** from the hole in the ground.

---

Also... cmon guys and gals its far from spammable.

Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 1.5 seconds

It really isn't that hard to cancel us... oh and it even costs one spark... I for one am not sure even with all the nifty ways to regain chi even with the new skills... that we will be able to use it every single time its off of cooldown. OH!... It's also limited in the fact that it can ONLY be used on one person at a time... and with that 15 second cooldown.. it wont be spammable enough to use on multiple people... OHHH!!!... and the bm will even have to in all likely hood close the distances to even use it on another person.

Did I mention it costs a SPARK... I really doubt its as oped as it seems.

--

I think it just "SEEMS" a lot more powerful to you all than it actually is... in 1 on 1 that is undoubtedly too powerful.. but in mass pvp... PUH..LEASE!

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Says the BM...
    Not every class is made of CC ability. My only Control skills have chances to miss and fail, long CD's and 1 costs a spark. This is a problem for me because I have no other counter to this new "stun"

I'm a Dex-genie-using archer and I tend to be kitey as **** because my gears are mediocre compared to some of the **** I'm expected to kill, but what can I do vs a barb w/ this skill? My only viable counter is to try to keep my distance from this 9m/s+ speed beast that isn't by any means just going to flop over and die like a punk-*** if I unleash my full archer fury of a whopping 4 metal attacks (which can MISS). And w/ the spammability of this barb skill, once he gets up to me, there's little I can do to save my sorry self.
    But this barb can also zerk crit(which will easily mean death for me) and now has an almost spammable skill that provides the means to keep me stunlocked for almost all eternity.

My other alternative is to AD, really? I'm going to have to disable my genie and use a long cd skill to resist a stun that a barb can get out again completely free of any penalty whatsoever in just a couple more seconds?

You need to gain some experience w/ this new stuff before you can even pretend that your old experience has any credibility in this situation.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 1.5 seconds

It really isn't that hard to cancel us...

oh and it even costs one spark...

--

I think it just "SEEMS" a lot more powerful to you all than it actually is... in 1 on 1 that is undoubtedly too powerful.. but in mass pvp... PUH..LEASE!

1) why do you list the channel and cast then state its not hard to cancel, did you intend for there to be a relation between the two?

2) same cost as wings of grace, too bad it wont actually do anything

3) it will be powerful in 1v1 but at least you have a decent chance to face tank 1 opponent. (in a 1v1 if you're not HA, BM can totally kill you... eventually) as i previously pointed out in squad based pvp it will be extremely strong, skill --> focus fire --> dead. i do agree that at some point the move will lose effectiveness due to teammates being unable to focus fire from increasing chaos, but thats based off the coordination of your teammates. ofc being able to roar 8 people is probably better then stunning 1, though there are often "key targets" that I would gladly sacrifice everything to take them out... to dinner, 1 spark? sure.

I feel that BM is one of the top 3 classes in terms of skill cap/difficulty to play well... Please consider if the problems you are having are due to the class/lack of gear/lack of ability. I don't mean that as an insult and I dont know any of you well enough to judge but just because you can't do something doesnt mean it cant be done. Ive seen some pretty amazing players including BMs.

Anyways idk why I even bother, not like talking about it is going to change what PWI does. Merry xmas, gotta go setup my Santa Trap... b:bye
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So I'm hearing the BM skill will be the same BUT!! the BM version has a reasonable cooldown and chi cost.

I seriously doubt anyone would object to that one, it's the fact that the barb one can -literally- be spammed that makes it such an annoyance. I don't think anyone would mind Barbs simply having a skill to bypass any resistance as one of their cool abilities, but when it's spammable to the point where you can't actually play and fight back, then yeah, it's boring as hell.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So I'm hearing the BM skill will be the same BUT!! the BM version has a reasonable cooldown and chi cost.

I seriously doubt anyone would object to that one, it's the fact that the barb one can -literally- be spammed that makes it such an annoyance. I don't think anyone would mind Barbs simply having a skill to bypass any resistance as one of their cool abilities, but when it's spammable to the point where you can't actually play and fight back, then yeah, it's boring as hell.

if u've read above u would have known that the skill has a chance to either stun, freeze or paralyze. therefore even if it is spamable, althought u have a small window to move 1 inch pushing the barb out of sync, 2 out of 3 shots are not paralyze.

from my point of view this is just something that works when purify is on so it's a thumbs up.

edit: actually if i think about it the skill works like this: 50% chance to stun (as it always was) and if NOT freeze OR paralyze. So basically what your QQing about is a 1 in 4 hits paralyze so where's the problem?

u say this can't be blocked, let me ask you one thing (think from barb point of view) can purify be foreseen and acted accordingly (tell me one thing a barb can do to stop mage running with purify)?
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    1) why do you list the channel and cast then state its not hard to cancel, did you intend for there to be a relation between the two?

2) same cost as wings of grace, too bad it wont actually do anything

3) it will be powerful in 1v1 but at least you have a decent chance to face tank 1 opponent. (in a 1v1 if you're not HA, BM can totally kill you... eventually) as i previously pointed out in squad based pvp it will be extremely strong, skill --> focus fire --> dead. i do agree that at some point the move will lose effectiveness due to teammates being unable to focus fire from increasing chaos, but thats based off the coordination of your teammates. ofc being able to roar 8 people is probably better then stunning 1, though there are often "key targets" that I would gladly sacrifice everything to take them out... to dinner, 1 spark? sure.

I feel that BM is one of the top 3 classes in terms of skill cap/difficulty to play well... Please consider if the problems you are having are due to the class/lack of gear/lack of ability. I don't mean that as an insult and I dont know any of you well enough to judge but just because you can't do something doesnt mean it cant be done. Ive seen some pretty amazing players including BMs.

Anyways idk why I even bother, not like talking about it is going to change what PWI does. Merry xmas, gotta go setup my Santa Trap... b:bye

1. The reason I said it shouldn't be too hard to cancel... is the fact that even melee skills can be canceled. :$

2. Aye that's a good example... still it can be hard for an archer to pull off WOG due to its long cast + channel, (EDIT: especially during moments where they are being ganked... ergo it has its limits... so does everything else in this game... and yes that is even including the purify proc) though both that skill, and the skill being mentioned about bms will absolutely have it uses/moments of "what the hell was pwi thinking... FACE MEET PALM!"

3. I really don't do that badly on my bm... but I have experienced mass pvp on other classes in the EXACT same gear... and the bms is far worse off than the other class I have tried/witness running around wreaking havoc on bms. (I have personally seen how much easier it is in the same gear on a barb, and a seeker [seekers gear has improved significantly since then though] hell I have even experienced nw a little on an archer, and sin. (sin the least.)

3A. I agree there are some real badass bms out there... as matter of fact I have never denied it, though I haven't constantly pointed it out, but to be fair a lot of things get 'conveniently' left out if it doesn't fit the 'mold' the person arguing sees.

There are people who love to try to make things out to be better than they are, by focusing on one point, and each side of the fence does in fact do this, hell both sides have even conceding a few of their points, or they haven't rebutted a couple points brought up by the opposition. I for one believe we all know we aren't infallible, and I also understand that just because someone doesn't rebut something it does not mean everyone is in agreement with the "point" that no one is arguing.

3B. I agree with the stun part as well. (Still bms are heavy chi users, and I for one am still in doubt of just how much bms will be able to use this skill) Imho it would be dumb of the bm to hoard his chi just for this skill just for one person. Though yes there are ways around the chi issues... more ways than one in fact... but the exact opposite is also true.. there are PLENTY of ways to keep chi away from the bm, chi siphon, mo zun taunt, a veno, etc. I know it isn't ideal to keep chi siphon waiting for a bm to come at you... but it is indeed an preemptive counter to this skill.

• ablabahabla
    ablabahabla Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All bms are in end game gear... right... and there is a billion of them still running around... right...?

The fact is that there is still PLENTY of bms not in end game gear that are stil real easy to kill.. marrows are the worst double edged sword in game... even during end game. (I am not saying they aren't powerful... but they are the worse about allowing you to be 'cut' with no major 'boost'... don't tell me that there is the psys voodoos... they hit like a freaking truck when they are boosting their atk lvl, and they can also... you guessed it hit from a distance.

Oh wait... there is a **** load of posts asking were the bms have went/ there is actually the most 'QQ'... aka upset bms on the forums hoping for something more. perhaps there is something to the feeling that bms are the worse off. No wait thats just me and we all know I am off my rocker/just a nab QQer who doesn't know his *** from the hole in the ground.

---

Also... cmon guys and gals its far from spammable.

Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 1.5 seconds

It really isn't that hard to cancel us... oh and it even costs one spark... I for one am not sure even with all the nifty ways to regain chi even with the new skills... that we will be able to use it every single time its off of cooldown. OH!... It's also limited in the fact that it can ONLY be used on one person at a time... and with that 15 second cooldown.. it wont be spammable enough to use on multiple people... OHHH!!!... and the bm will even have to in all likely hood close the distances to even use it on another person.

--

slivaf just a QQer cause his partial nv3 gears cant survive more then 3-4 hits of any other char. so no point about the uselessness of bms he always talks about, its just a lack of skill.
    Sry dude, didnt want to insult u, but all u do is cry about bms being so underpowered! Maybe its better for u to stick on your seeker if u cant handle the amount of skill it needs to be a good bm and tbh there are loads of r9rr bms on every server just 90% of them have no idea of how to play which might make them seem weak. A wiz who has no idea of how to play his char though is even weaker then a bm.

But what i dont get is why people cry about bms getting that stun lol, it as a 15sec cd and takes 1 spark and bms kinda always lack chi. Barbs however get a skill they can lock u up with 80% of the time which will make everyone rage for sure since u will have trouble to escape once he stunned u with it, cause 1 sec aint much time assumeing u got lag and stuff u wont be able to get out of the stunlock at all.

as final compare:
    Barbs get a stun that doesnt miss and is spamable to keep u locked up 80% of the time without any chi cost, while bms get a skill they can keep u locked up with 50% of the the if they where able to make a whole spark in 7 seconds. Don't think there should be so much QQ about bms, since the barb skill is way more hax.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    slivaf just a QQer cause his partial nv3 gears cant survive more then 3-4 hits of any other char. so no point about the uselessness of bms he always talks about, its just a lack of skill.
    Sry dude, didnt want to insult u, but all u do is cry about bms being so underpowered! Maybe its better for u to stick on your seeker if u cant handle the amount of skill it needs to be a good bm and tbh there are loads of r9rr bms on every server just 90% of them have no idea of how to play which might make them seem weak. A wiz who has no idea of how to play his char though is even weaker then a bm.

But what i dont get is why people cry about bms getting that stun lol, it as a 15sec cd and takes 1 spark and bms kinda always lack chi. Barbs however get a skill they can lock u up with 80% of the time which will make everyone rage for sure since u will have trouble to escape once he stunned u with it, cause 1 sec aint much time assumeing u got lag and stuff u wont be able to get out of the stunlock at all.

as final compare:
    Barbs get a stun that doesnt miss and is spamable to keep u locked up 80% of the time without any chi cost, while bms get a skill they can keep u locked up with 50% of the the if they where able to make a whole spark in 7 seconds. Don't think there should be so much QQ about bms, since the barb skill is way more hax.

How about me then?
    I am full R9.3+10 armor and +12 weapon. Full Vit Stone shards.
    Emperor Tome
    all that jazz

I also play barb, seeker, psychic, sin, cleric, & venomancer

I have 662 str, 200 dex w/ my gears. I have 3 base vit, My HP is 23,316 unbuffed

short of getting better adds on my ornaments, going full deity stones, or getting better new cards I have no way to increase my damage beyond what it is.

Blademasters have the lowest end game damage out of every single class in the game.
    Hell, my wife's veno is in full NV3 +10 w/ +10 r9.3 weapon and her damage index is higher than mine is.

At end game, killing another end game class as a Blademaster is improbable if they are full buffed. You must successfully purge.
    In equal gears, a wizard has more Pdef than a BM does, more Mdef, & more attack when full buffed for example.

Blademasters rely on stun/cc skills to disable the opponent and/or keep them in place in order to have a long enough duration of time to DD for a kill. Purify weapons, genies, and dormant buffs (psychics) have made this very very difficult. Those updates (yes genies received additional updates to anti-stun skills post tideborn era) were made to counter the ridiculousness of sins, but effectively gimped blademasters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Gawd you need to shut the hell up about people having pre-endgame gear. Archers not in endgame gear die to smack from a R999 BM, so what's your point? My point was mag marrow doesn't make BMs auto-fail to archers, what was your again?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How about me then?
    I am full R9.3+10 armor and +12 weapon. Full Vit Stone shards.
    Emperor Tome
    all that jazz

I also play barb, seeker, psychic, sin, cleric, & venomancer

I have 662 str, 200 dex w/ my gears. I have 3 base vit, My HP is 23,316 unbuffed

short of getting better adds on my ornaments, going full deity stones, or getting better new cards I have no way to increase my damage beyond what it is.

Blademasters have the lowest end game damage out of every single class in the game.
    Hell, my wife's veno is in full NV3 +10 w/ +10 r9.3 weapon and her damage index is higher than mine is.

At end game, killing another end game class as a Blademaster is improbable if they are full buffed. You must successfully purge.
    In equal gears, a wizard has more Pdef than a BM does, more Mdef, & more attack when full buffed for example.

Blademasters rely on stun/cc skills to disable the opponent and/or keep them in place in order to have a long enough duration of time to DD for a kill. Purify weapons, genies, and dormant buffs (psychics) have made this very very difficult. Those updates (yes genies received additional updates to anti-stun skills post tideborn era) were made to counter the ridiculousness of sins, but effectively gimped blademasters.

I swear you always manage to bring up "your wife" in every post regardless of the content, lmao.

BMs are in no way the weakest class ingame especially at endgame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Gawd you need to shut the hell up about people having pre-endgame gear. Archers not in endgame gear die to smack from a R999 BM, so what's your point? My point was mag marrow doesn't make BMs auto-fail to archers, what was your again?

After this I refuse to comment to posts/points that are rude/trying to get me off of a very valid point. << I am tired of the troll comments towards me.

I try to be as respectful as possible to each and every single one of you, hell even when I know I have been a tool, I usually apologize/delete the offending line.

--

My point for bringing up the end game bit, is actually quite simple:

There is far more to the game than just end game play. (As I have pointed out else where if the game play on a class is intolerable people are bound to leave the class behind for another class.... doesn't that sound like a class to SOME of you? *coughbmcough* )

I think its asinine to ignore that point... there are people of all gear levels/experience out there in mass pvp... and imho their should be enough of an incentive for each class to remain on their class all the way through to the end. (I and other bms obviously do not feel that there is enough incentive to keep playing their bm and get r9/r93r on it... now obviously not all of the bms who have quit their bm and went to a new class share my opinion... but a lot (A lot is not all!) of bms do seem to share my opinion.)

It is quite sad imho when despite me feeling the most comfortable on my bm in pve... (hell i even felt comfortable going into mass pvp with my bm.. but then after being in there for a bit... I could see clearly how much easier other classes have it... and yes that was pre end game play... still I find it sad/wrong that there isn't enough of a incentive for MOST bms to stick through the rough times, and get the better gear/survivability FOR the bm... and not migrating to a new class.)

• FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Santa trap still unsprung :3

I could write a real reply but it seems so pointless, its like we are all speaking a different language.

We will see, evidence is good. b:kiss
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I swear you always manage to bring up "your wife" in every post regardless of the content, lmao.

BMs are in no way the weakest class ingame especially at endgame.

Are you stalking me?
    Creepy.

Contribute to the conversation at least while you stalk and whine.

I said BMs have the lowest damage of any class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Santa trap still unsprung :3

I could write a real reply but it seems so pointless, its like we are all speaking a different language.

We will see, evidence is good. b:kiss

I agree.

*shares cookies with everyone* (I do NOT care what side of the fence your on.. if you want a cookie take one)... I bought them from a store though... ergo I cheated... but hey its still cookies!

---

you all have yourself a nice christmas/holiday/whatever your doing... even if you aren't celebrating any holidays.

• Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    -blah blah blah blah im a noob blha blahblahblah-
    -I have OP Gears-

Aww poor quilue :( Hey, at least I don't have r999 so you won't die from my smack.

-cut-

Cheze you still play?

Aren't you peeps happy that those sins didn't get a paralyze skill effect? If not, continue QQing.

PURIFY IS STILL TOO OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Are you stalking me?
    Creepy.

Contribute to the conversation at least while you stalk and whine.

I think you'll find I replied to this thread before you ever did.

Stalking you? Eh.. you happen to rear your head in forums I visit, even ones where a blademaster is unwelcome.

I've contributed my piece already. I'm amazed you managed to type a post without bringing your wife up. Gold star!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |