Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• caius775
    caius775 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lmao, every MMORPG has its own bugs/glitches/errors. Not just PWI, so changing a game doesn't make your life any easier.

But this is the first game i've played that screwed up this badly and is doing a poor job to keep at least 50% of the community happy so changing games does make life easier. Like i said before, I've seen other staff do a way better job than this.
  • bababammmmm
    bababammmmm Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hi guys
    when i get the code it says : code has already expired.
    can u help me pls
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    "- We will not be rolling back the servers."

Alright, it's been fun. Moving on from this unfair piece of **** game where cheaters DO prosper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Julie_glow - Raging Tide
    Julie_glow - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.[/QUOTE]. Okay but what will happen to the people who did not get to use the code?
  • GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver
    GiveMeLove - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WTB 1 week ban for +10 gears and 7000 event gold plsb:surrender
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would tell this my boss too...

If you want to punish the cheaters properly:

* They got a lot of HP charms which they can use for pve farming or in pvp (NW and TW).

* Let all their gear which they refined last 24 hours reset to 0.

* Remove all their event gold.

* Remove all items which they bought last 24h with event gold.

* Remove all their coins which the got last 24h. Don't forget to track where they try to hide their coins/10m notes (on other accounts, accounts of friends and so on).

* Start to bann them now! Every day they can stilll log in they can abuse their advantage.

Then did already benefit a lot:

* You can sell refining service by buying a lot of tishas and tienkangs with all the event gold you got!! Or refine the gear of your alts on other accounts!

* They can farm as hell at the moment: it's 2x drop and they have at least full +10 gear and weapon. They can e.g. farm the mirages packs in Twillight Tempel which will get removed after release of next expansion.

* If you JUST JOIN a battle in nation wars (and DO NOTHING ELSE!!) you get a way higher reward than everyone else with lower refines. Just because you are there (it's the soulforce that mainly matters, not your skills, kills or strategy).

* They have high advcance in TW. Even lower geared factions are active atm because of recent map reset. Full +10/11 matters!

* and so on.

Better be fast.
    Everything you said is correct. Except they don't know how.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Didn't say what punishmente would be either. Propably they'll just wait long enough, until everyone forget about it and do nothing. Like always.

True. Also soon PWI will be releasing New Horizons so players will eventually get busy with that. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    phixion11 wrote: »
    any suggestions for good free to play mmo that dosent have all these issues ?

Pokemon?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

f:farewell Definitely moving on from this game now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would tell this my boss too...

If you want to punish the cheaters properly:

* They got a lot of HP charms which they can use for pve farming or in pvp (NW and TW).

* Let all their gear which they refined last 24 hours reset to 0.

* Remove all their event gold.

* Remove all items which they bought last 24h with event gold.

* Remove all their coins which the got last 24h. Don't forget to track where they try to hide their coins/10m notes (on other accounts, accounts of friends and so on).

* Start to bann them now! Every day they can stilll log in they can abuse their advantage.

Then did already benefit a lot:

* You can sell refining service by buying a lot of tishas and tienkangs with all the event gold you got!! Or refine the gear of your alts on other accounts!

* They can farm as hell at the moment: it's 2x drop and they have at least full +10 gear and weapon. They can e.g. farm the mirages packs in Twillight Tempel which will get removed after release of next expansion.

* If you JUST JOIN a battle in nation wars (and DO NOTHING ELSE!!) you get a way higher reward than everyone else with lower refines. Just because you are there (it's the soulforce that mainly matters, not your skills, kills or strategy).

* They have high advcance in TW. Even lower geared factions are active atm because of recent map reset. Full +10/11 matters!

* and so on.

Better be fast.

so you telling me i get little to no tokens cause i got low refine armors? no wonder i won't bother with that anymore
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Alright, it's been fun. Moving on from this unfair piece of **** game where cheaters DO prosper.

kbai then b:bye
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    True. Also soon PWI will be releasing New Horizons so players will eventually get busy with that. b:victory

All rebirthed characters who abused the glitch will still just +12 every armor set they get.
  • reaven19
    reaven19 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well im not mad on u PWI cuz i didnt got nothing from that code , but rly disapointed cuz u did deactivated to code but ppl still get those stuff. check again plz if u realy deactivated them just to be sure b:laughijs
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI I'll let you ban my account for a week if it means I get r9rr +12 with full NW gears, deal? Ok deal.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • orchid102
    orchid102 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL ****. Theres absolutely no way you can break the game any more, so just give everything in the CS for free, this is it, im out of here. Ill see you never. b:bye
  • Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ok then, the cheaters won...yet again.... wow.....
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Pokemon?

Pokemon X b:heart
    You mad? f:grin
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So.....what will happen to the people who hasn't had the chance to get their free orbs like the page says they have until the end of this weekend ? b:surrender
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm quite frustrated at this response. People on my server received a reward, and no matter how big or small, they received an advantage that I can now not obtain. And, no compensation on my server for this **** up. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate this sort of customer service</sarcasm>
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Alexcion - Lost City
    Alexcion - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I've read over 100 pages of this thread...

First... wow

second.. Where are y'all getting your percentages from? Thin air? (30% of people glitched)

third... specific punishment wasn't discussed..

fourth.. you read one page... two more show up - close it?

fifth.. wow

sixth.. sucks to be the the people who got no D-orbs... but I severely doubt they will be releasing any mass codes..

I think I'm done... Tired of trying to keep up with the conversation when I can't even get to it.. I'm out of forums and out of this conversation... y'all make my head hurt.

f:meh
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    All rebirthed characters who abused the glitch will still just +12 every armor set they get.

Yes but what can we do about it ? They farmed or paid or abused for it so they deserve it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    At least you don't have to try and moderate all of it in this thread and everywhere else.b:cry

Quite frankly, get a break for the weekend and let some PWE official moderate the forum in your place when they will be back monday.

This company don't deserve such devoted moderators like yourself. b:kiss
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Zenzoa - Sanctuary
    Zenzoa - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So.....what will happen to the people who hasn't had the chance to get their free orbs like the page says they have until the end of this weekend ? b:surrender

They get nothing.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI I'll let you ban my account for a week if it means I get r9rr +12 with full NW gears, deal? Ok deal.

I'll take a week and a day! And I'm already r9rr, just need refines and NW gears!
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
    CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Soo.....is there any way that people like me who never got to use the code can use it, the intended 1 time? I tried, only to get a blank screen. b:surrender
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ftw PWI?
    When 70% of my server wants a rollback why the f.ck are you thinking? you should have thought when you published a code that could be misused, not now...

Use your brains when needed not after that...now listen to what people saying because you have no idea of what damage you doing to the market and you never had on the first place.

Or manually check everyone who used those Orbs and revert their refines along with those huge amount of event gold and charms... because other servers except Archo dint need them.

MY POINT EXACTLY! no other server should of got them in the first place so everyone needs to quit whining and think yourself lucky you got anything . FML.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Quite frankly, get a break for the weekend and let some PWE official moderate the forum in your place when they will be back monday.

This company don't deserve such devoted moderators like yourself. b:kiss

Seriously, this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • orchid102
    orchid102 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so Again The Honest People Get Fked Up, And The Low Lifers Win . Very Nice WAY To Compensate You Rtards.
  • GodricGryff - Sanctuary
    GodricGryff - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Soo.....is there any way that people like me who never got to use the code can use it, the intended 1 time? I tried, only to get a blank screen. b:surrender

It has been closed for now. I think closed forever!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.