Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    orchid102 wrote: »
    so Again The Honest People Get Fked Up, And The Low Lifers Win . Very Nice WAY To Compensate You Rtards.
    Reality check
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • aodmarduk
    aodmarduk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well i never got to redeem my orbs or anything so i am a little upset about someone abusing the faction the site was lagging.
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i also have not used it and cannt use it
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Good job abusers, you managed to keep your +10-+12 sets
  • SeverePadron - Sanctuary
    SeverePadron - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

Blah Blah Blah Blah we don't care blah blah blah this game is dead blah blah blah

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

Fixed.
  • TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why are people QQing in world chat about people becoming +10 over night when the Dragon Ocean Orbs only increase the refinement level BY 1. It does NOT plus gear up to an instant +10.

For someone to become +10 their gear would of already had to of been at a +7 +8 or +9. The Dragon Ocean Orbs did not make them an instant +10. They just plussed it up ONCE. People are really starting to get annoying with this. If you dont believe me look up the item in the pwi database. Here i did it for you since i know a lot of people are far too lazy to do so.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hzs9iw.png
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/15047

It clearly says it has a 100% chance to increase refinement level BY 1.

Not a 100% chance to increase refinement level to +10.
    Max refinement level is +10.

So say someone has their gear already plussed to +5, using a dragon orb would only make that gear plussed up to +6. Not +10 from +5. It does not work that way. Their gear was already plus'd up.

So lay off the QQing already. They would have gotten to +10 gear eventually. Just because you already have +10 gear doesn't mean other players who are lower than you can't have +10 either.

We do not need a server rollback just because you feel like you have a little bit more competition in the playing field. I for one am AGAINST a server roll back because of all the hardwork i have done since last maintenance. I found many skills i have been wanting for months and would lose those. That would be completely unfair to me and i'm sure many other players feel the same.

Shut up and enjoy the game. There is not one thing you can do about what the GM's have decided. You're like a toddler who was told no by their mother and continues to whine and complain which will only get you grounded. In this case possible ban from the forums. We could only hope that is. Stop being trolls and making matters worse for those of us who actually want answers.

Thanks. b:shy
  • Lordanubis - Heavens Tear
    Lordanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WHAHAHAHA I WONT QUIT OVER THIS BUT I HAVE NOW SEEN THE MOST INCOMPETENT MANAGEMENT OUT OF ALL MMORPG I HAVE PLAYED! UNFORTUNATELY IT HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVS! BUT YEAH THANKYOU PWI IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR:D

NOT EVEN A SUPER SALE OF OCEAN ORBS! LOL! b:laugh

GUYS THE STUFF YOU BEEN BUYING FOR 250$ OTHERS GOT IT FOR FREE ISN'T GREAT!b:pleased
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well im from arch server and im happy we get compensated even more. tyvm pwi b:laughb:pleasedb:victory
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Good job abusers, you managed to keep your +10-+12 sets

It's also PWI at fault too. Abusers got the opportunity to abuse the code & PWI team did it they released the code without even testing or checking it twice. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh and while you're at it, make scrolls of tome and +12 orbs redeemable like some hackers managed to do! just sayin, if you only care that much, shouldn't care about this either anymore, like after this, y don't u go non profit right away?b:cute
  • SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear
    SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so looks like those of us who didn't cheat gonna get jack since the code that is supposed to be good till the 24th is already expired hmmmm anything new in that ?
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    MY POINT EXACTLY! no other server should of got them in the first place so everyone needs to quit whining and think yourself lucky you got anything . FML.

I feel sorry that you are having trouble comprehending the impact this disaster is having on the other servers. Perhaps you're right, and other servers shouldn't have had access to the same rewards at all.

But you do get that arch ppl were selling their codes and people were using them on the other servers, right? You do get that PWI staff, in an effort to be *nice* and *fair* opened a can of worms when they released a general code to all servers, yes?

Can you extrapolate a bit from that, and see how an imbalance like we have now (with no rollback in sight) will affect other servers besides archosaur? It is no longer the only server affected. So broaden the horizons of your thought processes, please.

Thank you.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's because some people abused it enough to get 30 of them.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    imdivine wrote: »
    Arent you suppose to get banned for breaking the rules regarding TW? Fake bidding and using an alt faction to make bids. I think you should not get your gold back but get a permaban instead.

you dont even have the balls to post on your main b:chuckle

or wait you prolly are that girl... ah yea so you know why didnt i get bannd for that?

cause it wasnt a fake bid and it wasnt with my alt\alt faction

moreover the dude showed up soloed and won tw, more than this... LoL where is your god now?

you should just shut up and say thanks to me that im one of the few csers that are keeping the server alive

so good luck looking for more clues bug abuser,

or nvm just say me thanks =)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It has been closed for now. I think closed forever!

Ofc it's way better to close this forever. They should not even think about to sent anything via this method to anyone till they released their better reward system.

I suppose if you got nothing you have to submit a ticket. And you have to be patient, very patient. I'm sure they got several thousand tickets today.
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i Feel Sorry That You Are Having Trouble Comprehending The Impact This Disaster Is Having On The Other Servers. Perhaps You're Right, And Other Servers Shouldn't Have Had Access To The Same Rewards At All.

But You Do Get That Arch Ppl Were Selling Their Codes And People Were Using Them On The Other Servers, Right? You Do Get That Pwi Staff, In An Effort To Be *nice* And *fair* Opened A Can Of Worms When They Released A General Code To All Servers, Yes?

Can You Extrapolate A Bit From That, And See How An Imbalance Like We Have Now (with No Rollback In Sight) Will Affect Other Servers Besides Archosaur? It Is No Longer The Only Server Affected. So Broaden The Horizons Of Your Thought Processes, Please.

Thank You.

+1 :d
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this is exactly why I am quitting
  • Angelldeath - Heavens Tear
    Angelldeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't GM's have the power to delete the excess items and edit people's gear? Though whether they do it or not is a different story. This weekend's NW/TW is going to be hectic.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Before this gets depth/merged, any GM update on the code and how others missed out on it?

Any mod that sees this, can you pass this question along, the lack of GM communication is just bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all GMs are ****, we got punished because of some abusers...

now they got Gears +10, infiny charms, infiny gold event...

and the honest players???? what they got??? NOTHING!!

GMs if u don't FIX THAT SHIIIT u will loose ALL your CSER!!!
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why are people QQing in world chat about people becoming +10 over night when the Dragon Ocean Orbs only increase the refinement level BY 1. It does NOT plus gear up to an instant +10.

For someone to become +10 their gear would of already had to of been at a +7 +8 or +9. The Dragon Ocean Orbs did not make them an instant +10. They just plussed it up ONCE. People are really starting to get annoying with this. If you dont believe me look up the item in the pwi database. Here i did it for you since i know a lot of people are far too lazy to do so.

So say someone has their gear already plussed to +5, using a dragon orb would only make that gear plussed up to +6. Not +10 from +5. It does not work that way. Their gear was already plus'd up.

So lay off the QQing already. They would have gotten to +10 gear eventually. Just because you already have +10 gear doesn't mean other players who are lower than you can't have +10 either.

We do not need a server rollback just because you feel like you have a little bit more competition in the playing field. I for one am AGAINST a server roll back because of all the hardwork i have done since last maintenance. I found many skills i have been wanting for months and would lose those. That would be completely unfair to me and i'm sure many other players feel the same.

Shut up and enjoy the game. There is not one thing you can do about what the GM's have decided. You're like a toddler who was told no by their mother and continues to whine and complain which will only get you grounded. In this case possible ban from the forums. We could only hope that is. Stop being trolls and making matters worse for those of us who actually want answers.

You're trolling, right?
    Wasn't much fun, but at least you tried!
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I feel sorry that you are having trouble comprehending the impact this disaster is having on the other servers. Perhaps you're right, and other servers shouldn't have had access to the same rewards at all.

But you do get that arch ppl were selling their codes and people were using them on the other servers, right? You do get that PWI staff, in an effort to be *nice* and *fair* opened a can of worms when they released a general code to all servers, yes?

Can you extrapolate a bit from that, and see how an imbalance like we have now (with no rollback in sight) will affect other servers besides archosaur? It is no longer the only server affected. So broaden the horizons of your thought processes, please.

Thank you.

yeah its PWI's fault , the other servers shouldnt of got anything anyways. so the people who got something on your servers were the lucky ones, and nowhere does it state on ToS u cant sell codes. IJS. if thats the case u might as well delete arch server seeing as practically everyone was doing it. Ye i feel sorry for people who didnt get them on your servers, but at the same time i feel like u got them for nothing anyways, u didnt suffer a rollback where as my server did. Thanks
  • imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Never redeemed a code cause of it being disabled (live in the UK).

slightly pissed off can't get a +10 orb, but hey it was free,

But .....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn off the Red spam chat, thats just rubbing salt into my wounds (and those of us that didnt get any) seeing multiple players getting orbs over and over again.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

You know that you can use a +10 orb to +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9 AND +10 gear, right? So, if I exploit a glitch and get 100 orbs, that's immediate, free +10.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • memo123
    memo123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    why is the code expired isn't it supposed to end on the 24th??
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First off archosaur ppl you got 5x AND orbs quit your QQ'ing. Other servers have had some **** they went through as well, pretty much every maint that goes on your server is open while harshlands is down for an extra 5 hours so yeah if you wanna QQ i can throw some more QQ at you.

Also lets add some more QQ I'm quitting this **** if i dont get anything. Everytime i see that someone got an orb its daggers to the eyes and there is no way to escape it lol. If you even got one damn orb thats more than what i got, and the ppl who got 100s i hope only terrible things upon you.
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Love how all these players are showing up to make their first post on this and this alone.b:laughb:chuckle

an opinion must be voiced every time you view a forum for you to have any validity on any thing in game? lol the # of posts you made only shows your very willing to open your mouth
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't GM's have the power to delete the excess items and edit people's gear? Though whether they do it or not is a different story. This weekend's NW/TW is going to be hectic.

They have the power to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in the game.

Including "know" all of your passwords and stuff. The ammount of ppl being able to do any of this is a different story.

Its likely to be a very carefulyyyyyyyyy picked few if even a few ppl anyway.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why are people QQing in world chat about people becoming +10 over night when the Dragon Ocean Orbs only increase the refinement level BY 1. It does NOT plus gear up to an instant +10...

1. For redeemed code each could get 3 +10 Dragon Orbs.
    2. Those who used glitch got more (they will be punished)
    3. Try calculate, what amount of orbs they used if spam of Red system messages about gotten orbs prolonged for few hours after moment, when code was disabled.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Practically it's not possible for GMs to go on each n every account of the abusers & delete there excess items or edit there gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
This discussion has been closed.