Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• caius775
    caius775 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    searching for a new game now, ive seen other staff do a waay more better job than this, advertise on fb to stay away from pwib:bye
  • Azaelazael - Sanctuary
    Azaelazael - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Punish The Glitchers And ****** Roll Back Everyone Would Be Happy
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what would it happen with the people who couldn't get anything.... ?
    ----> couldn't get anythingb:surrender
    esrock wrote: »
    ok so the ppl who didnt get any free orbs are just screwed

Thats what I'm seeing... for w/e reason archosaur will get fixed but the rest of us get hosed. WTH didn't they just do mass mail in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well, by now all PWE employees must be out in a bar, enjoying a beer and patting themselves on the back, congratulating one another for the great way they managed all this mess.

Have a nice weekend complaining, while no one from PWE will be here to even bother to read the forum.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Algiz - Dreamweaver
    Algiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    From what's been said so far, all of us that didn't get anything are probably just SOL.

me thinks its time to spam tickets till we who didn't get anything at least get the ONE pack we were supposed to. Honestly this **** is getting old fast.
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lots of people couldn't get anything, and I'm sure the GMs are well aware of this. From what I understand, a good portion of this was beyond their control anyway. Could we all just give them some space to think? All the yelling and complaining honestly won't do you much good. If you want someone to blame, blame the greedy people who abused the code.

This is why we can't have nice things. :c
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So what I get no code?
    No orbs?
    Nothing?

Yes pretty much sad that you won't & you n your server are the one from suffered the most from the Rollback. f:weep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    punish The Glitchers And ****** Roll Back Everyone Would Be Happy

Nope Not Everyone Would Be Happy!!!!
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So when can we expect a fix? Does it mean we have to wait another week ? I lost four of my check in days on Archosaur due to a fatal error you had on the server and a roll back. You couldnt just give us those days back? nooo you had to go and **** up everybody. Somebody needs to find at least two SMART people in your programming department because right now none of them are.
    There, fixed it for you.

Fixed the fix
    8D
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWi stuf just a bunch of money in front of some computers..vry incopetents..
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    caius775 wrote: »
    searching for a new game now, ive seen other staff do a waay more better job than this, advertise on fb to stay away from pwib:bye

Lmao, every MMORPG has its own bugs/glitches/errors. Not just PWI, so changing a game doesn't make your life any easier.
  • JillianHope - Archosaur
    JillianHope - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what about those of us who never got the opportunity to get ANY of the compensation even though we are part of the server that had the issues in the first place?! How is it fair to have other people from other servers getting sht when we, part of the archosaur server, have been lied to and denied things because of a pwi internal *** up?
  • Alusion - Harshlands
    Alusion - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    me thinks its time to spam tickets till we who didn't get anything at least get the ONE pack we were supposed to.

^ this
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    caius775 wrote: »

Uhhh bye bye.

Just think of this as one giant faster than the wind event.
  • karmelia
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The abusers get BANNED for what they were doing.
    No. They said they will be punished. They never talked about a ban.

it may very well be a tap on the butt and a promise to not do it again.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    -snip-

It's probably lost to the void by now with how that thread is, so I'll just leave this here.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    well, by now all PWE employees must be out in a bar, enjoying a beer and patting themselves on the back, congratulating one another for the great way they managed all this mess.

Have a nice weekend complaining, while no one from PWE will be here to even bother to read the forum.

That's what I'm thinking too b:angry those ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So what I get no code?
    No orbs?
    Nothing?

You can have...
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    *grabs the popcorn* Delish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well this should give them something to think about, i mean even people who never post on forums came here, to complain about this... and you call it not widespread... yeah ofc...b:angry
  • I_AintTheOne - Raging Tide
    I_AintTheOne - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

I can almost guarantee that for every person who got 50 oceans orbs in red spam, there are 100 other players laying in wait with their orbs still in the mailbox waiting for the red chat spam to be turned off.

That is when we won't see the widespread unintentional "glitchers" non-exist.
  • karmelia
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You guys are writing faster than I can read O.O

• Zenzoa - Sanctuary
    Zenzoa - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lots of people could get anything, and I'm sure the GMs are well aware of this. From what I understand, a good portion of this was beyond their control anyway. Could we all just give them some space to think? All the yelling and complaining honestly won't do you much good. If you want someone to blame, blame the greedy people who abused the code.

This is why we can't have nice things. :c

If those things happen once.. we could blame the greedy people.
    But the pwe staff just keep scewing things over and over again :P
    So no wonder ppl start blaming the pwe staff.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So now that we know there will be no rollback and that the abusers of the pack will be punished, can I please have my one pack? Please reactivate the code? b:bye
  • Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and what is going to happen with all of us that havent got not even the 3 that everyone should have?b:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited November 2013
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    You guys are writing faster than I can read O.O

Reading is fundamental
    :3
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i once again call for a server wipe it will fix everything \o/
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So no roll back? Enough is enough. After this I'm quiting, and most of my in game friends too. I spent real money a lot of time playing this game and after all this ppl who abuse and who got by "mistake" will just keep those itens. And we're supposed to move on and pretend it didn't happened?.. doesn't seem fair at all.

And OP never said anywhere that these abusers would keep their items. Don't jump into conclusions blindly.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well if your talking about fairness, technically it wont be fair to excessively punish someone who were given something and used it in an unintended way unless they forcefully changed something to **** it. <_> ijs fair is fair but it goes both ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
This discussion has been closed.