Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Meh, I give up. You appear to be reading everything I type through a butthurt-filter. You're talking about people so poor, they don't even have the time to play this game... What, exactly, in the fifty-seven-thousand levels of Hell do people who don't play this game have to do with this whole argument?

The people that I mention are not poor enough because they can play this game? What? Really? What? Poverty is relative to each economy but clearly you've stopped reading by this point because you don't understand any of this, so whatever. Just whatever.

lol.........................................................................................
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    TBH it really doesnt matter at this point it just needs to be done. That or give us all the orbs we all need for full +10 for all our gear and equalize the server. But many many people would be against that.

Sure give me x4 exp and coins and i wont care b:pleased

You do realise that only a small ammount of players abused this correct ?

So ye lets punish everyone with days and days of rollbacks just case u bunch dont want everyone else having the gear you donated your kidneys for xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    TBH it really doesnt matter at this point it just needs to be done. That or give us all the orbs we all need for full +10 for all our gear and equalize the server. But many many people would be against that.

Roll back or give like 100 orbs for everyone... any of those 2 although I would only go for the roll back.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    about time. You are trying to hard to sway people to think and feel how you do. b:bye

1. I ain't leaving! 2. I don't think I was really trying to "sway people" so much as it was " proving that they're just being silly."
    lol.........................................................................................

Is that what's been going on in your brain this whole time? My God, it all makes sense now!
  • AEMsintake - Lost City
    AEMsintake - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hello Perfect World Citizens!

We've Finalized Our Compensation Efforts For The Past Month Of Various Issues That Have Affected Many Of You This Holiday Season.

-redeem The Following Code To any Character On Any Server For A Collection Of Goodies including Bound Dragon Orbs! The Code Is Redeemable Once Per Account.

6jmmaab

code ends On Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 Pm Pst

We Thank All Of You Who Have Stayed With Us During These Turbulent Times, And Please Continue Being Awesome!

-pw Team

update:
    We've Disabled The Code While We Investigate The Situation Of Code Abuse.

I Want A Refund For The Cs I Just Did... With These Free Orbs!!!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sure give me x4 exp and coins and i wont care b:pleased

You do realise that only a small ammount of players abused this correct ?

So ye lets punish everyone with days and days of rollbacks just case u bunch dont want everyone else having the gear you donated your kidneys for xD

i dont consider it abuse i consider it poor decision making. Regardless of what you say there were MANY people in RT that used the glitch to refine their full gear to +10 and it ruins many aspects of the game. As for you want for 4x...seriously you still want more ****? It is like you clearly arent paying attention that PWI giving us this stuff is the main problem to begin with. It is free to play sure but it doesnt mean you get everything you want. Work for your **** like we all did. Dont hyper level learn your class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:cry No i dont want a roll back..

b:sad Then they will give out another code and i'll have to waste another day of sitting through Red Spam because of it...

b:angryb:angryb:cry

This was me giving my best efforts to QQ about something that has no effect on my game play. Just like Me or anyone else having +10 gear over you does not. You dealt with rrr9+12 JoSD players for weeks/months/years. Now all of a sudden, more come up duo to a glitch and thats where you draw the line?

No more high person players unless you can be one too?

Im not aware of other servers, its my ignorance towards what goes on in other servers that i can admit i have, that allowed me to say. Archosaur was the only server that was EFFECTED BY THE ROLL BACK! Thou-sly, i came to my conclusion that The ONLY reason we have this Code, 2x, 5x or ANYTHING at all is because of the Roll Back. Who knows, maybe HT would have had a roll back duo to the problems that it was having. Don't know. Can't make assumptions now tho.

PWI/E should have stopped at 5x exp for arch. And it was a nice thing to give ALL servers 2x with it. It got out of hand with the Email of free orbs. Most of the people just wanted acknowledgement that PWI/E and all of its staffing cared enough to do something to correct a unfortunate mishap that they admitted to making.

A roll back wont make you're equal with the rrr9s. That takes skill with gear. A roll back wont matter to those who you deem "Abusers". They are "CSers". But why roll back, lose days and more because you were not online ever waking moment to use a code that was broken?

IMO do what kids do when they break something. Push it under a rug or something.

Say, "We messed up. We tried to fix it. You missed up. This week was messed up. Forget and move on." Because honestly, there isn't anything pwi can do that will make ANYONE happy.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How about ...

REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS +10 ?

b:sin
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    einzberg wrote: »
    b:surrender u,u i need to play b:surrender but i dont gonna pla anymore if the Gm`s guys dont make something about thisb:cryb:sadrollback to yesterday in the morningb:sad

Me too... will not play until the server is back to what it was or close to it!
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Gameplay was fun and nice before the rollback, and i was still nice after when it came up the Compensation pack. the 2 big mistakes was PWI's fault:
    1st, to rollback 4 days without any prior research for an alternate solution and/or an investigation of the impact of how this measure would affect all players. Professional companies perform constant backups precisely to avoid this kind of disaster and to prevent long term rollbacks.
    2nd, after you blew it up, you shoud AT LEAST, to make sure that the compensation pack was a working solution to the problem, meaning make sure all of its content will COMPENSATE, and make ppl happy, and not to become into a MAYOR SECOND DISASTER.
    I tell you this: If, after the rollback the player tought that you made a huge mistake and started to question PWI's professionalism, now we all have NO DOUBT that you cannot handle a delicate situation like this, or maybe you don't even care. What I am saying, in short, is that if we had some credibility and confidence in PWI's Staff to solve issues, now we have losted all of it.
    One clear example is that for more that we have claimed for Auction House Fashion transactions, you haven't moved a finger on it. Quite a proof that you dont give a F.... about what we really want.

And regarding to the "final compensation code" there are many people still that we did not got any compensation at all, while many other got well quite more than they have ever dreamed.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And let's not even talk about the massive amounts of event gold some people got from this.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1. I ain't leaving! 2. I don't think I was really trying to "sway people" so much as it was " proving that they're just being silly."

Is that what's been going on in your brain this whole time? My God, it all makes sense now!

At this point you are just re hashing the same stuff you have for many many posts so drop it please. It is clear to everyone how u feel on the matter so leave it at that. Stop trying to make something out of what is clearly a dead end conversation and move on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Julianne_T - Sanctuary
    Julianne_T - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:laugh You already realized that GM's don't even care about this right now? I mean everyone is acting like crazy and they are probably sleeping or taking the lunch. Anyway reroll or no this game was already unbalanced before this issue and it helped some cool worker people. Would be cool to find a way to benefit too to those that couldnt make it but if not just sit and relax, this is just a game.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This was me giving my best efforts to QQ about something that has no effect on my game play. Just like Me or anyone else having +10 gear over you does not. You dealt with rrr9+12 JoSD players for weeks/months/years. Now all of a sudden, more come up duo to a glitch and thats where you draw the line?

No more high person players unless you can be one too?

Wow, this was everything I was saying in WC a few hours ago. Can we be friends? Like, forever?
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I Want A Refund For The Cs I Just Did... With These Free Orbs!!!

Seriously, why even bother CS when everything is so chaotic? That was silly.b:chuckle
  • wissamidrissi
    wissamidrissi Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL. No. They can't "roll back only the orbs". It doesn't work that way. A roll back does not work that way, if anyone else out there is thinking this.

Ok, that's why I said they should make a system that support rolling back events like this, or ITEM ID, they didn't expect that a glitch can do this again.
    whole server rollback is not correct, what if u got coins through the time they rolled back, coins that you work hard for and spent time and pissed your self playing with annoying people in squad, how can they pay that back? PWI is in really bad situation now.
    but your points is kind of true, what about the orbs that already got used to refine gear.
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    f:meh
    You mad? f:grin
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i dont consider it abuse i consider it poor decision making. Regardless of what you say there were MANY people in RT that used the glitch to refine their full gear to +10 and it ruins many aspects of the game. As for you want for 4x...seriously you still want more ****? It is like you clearly arent paying attention that PWI giving us this stuff is the main problem to begin with. It is free to play sure but it doesnt mean you get everything you want. Work for your **** like we all did. Dont hyper level learn your class.

There is actually no sence in talking with you donators lol . You are just like a spoiled brick wall a person gets to talk with.

Also how about we all just go and grind our ***** off for some gear and a bit of coins and get a regular monthly rollback ? Or twice in a month ? Then we all get a "tough luck and move on" lol ye ...
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they won`t do squat to resolve this, then this thread needs to be renamed to "The final nail in the coffin for PWI."
  • hurr1cane
    hurr1cane Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I Wont Play Agin Till There Is A Rollback

Me neither, tbh i didnt get any +10 orb and dont have any +10 item. Why should I play (for example) NW? To be killed from ppl who made +10 items without any hard work.
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just ban everyone involved. Easy and it solves everything.
  • PainLimit - Morai
    PainLimit - Morai Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People really not interested will there be rollback or wont,people just need answears,if gm would only write something would be enough to calmdown all this panic however....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if PWI rollback serv alots of ppl will stop to play too...the last rollback afected me alots, i was again lvl 99 needed to get AGAIN lvl 100 and g16..now i got only 1 code in e mail, and this one code that i can use for my alts, and why would PWI dmg me again. My friend got scroll of tome that she will lose, other friend got lvl 99 yesterday and he was 97, alots of ppl farmed cose of 5x and we all need to lose everything? That is not right thing to do...and now we r not able even to do nothing at game since we r not sure what will happen. PWI GIVE US ANSWER SO WE CAN PLAY THIS GAME
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hurr1cane wrote: »
    Me neither, tbh i didnt get any +10 orb and dont have any +10 item. Why should I play (for example) NW? To be killed from ppl who made +10 items without any hard work.

That's what orb abuse defenders want to keep, a big advantage over everyone else.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    like I said you are trying too hard.

b:pleased

Welp, I got into the Top 20, you didn't, I'll take that as a VICTOLY!
    ihibari wrote: »
    People QQ because of rollback. Now people QQ and demand there be another rollback. I never got my personal codes either and I have 3 active accounts 100+ and 2 in the 90s. No matter what people are going to QQ all day long. Quit the game if you want I'll glad accept account donations <3 ;Pb:victory

QQ, so much QQ, all the QQ. I need to quit this addiction to QQ I have going and resume daily normal activities.
  • Acostal - Archosaur
    Acostal - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pwi why i connot reedem my code even the facebook connect i canot inter it says {u dont have an game account plss fix this i have lvl99 and lvl80 this acount plsss pwi if ur good admin this game tnk u
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wow, this was everything I was saying in WC a few hours ago. Can we be friends? Like, forever?

f:shamef:ponder XD
    At this point you are just re hashing the same stuff you have for many many posts so drop it please. It is clear to everyone how u feel on the matter so leave it at that. Stop trying to make something out of what is clearly a dead end conversation and move on.

So, you say. Either roll back the server or give EVERYONE +10 orbs to make EVERYONE +10 and that will solve the problem. f:sweat First you want equality and for things to return back to "normal" back to what they were. Now you want to be on the same level as the "abusers". Make up your mind. But i know the truth. You, just like everyone else, wont be happen with what they decide to do.

Imo, they shouldn't do anything. **** us. They tried to fix something the messed up. We messed up their fix. Even!! EQUAL! MMO is an ecosystem. When something happens you dont introduce an outside fix to it or else it becomes more out of balance. You let the ecosystem work it out on its own and restore balance.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • nanu9954
    nanu9954 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    By the way, the orbs, sage/demon event card, etc gift/compensation was a very nice idea, thanks you!!

But with the hacker and abuser that nice gift is about to (probably already) kill the game!

I agree with a rollback and a destruction of any code that give orbs!

And if the PWI team want give us a gift, mail it to the character or make a page like these page before big update to have a gift after the update, where we could chose a toon and server that will get 1 gift!!
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    oh my ***** god people there was 26 pages last night quit your q.q bs and get over it ive killed +10 on my seeker with a +7 sword. just cuz refine is high dun mean shet. def lvl and defenses is what makes ppl hard to kill and hp if ur a barb xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • bebelove97352
    bebelove97352 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WHY some people want to rollback? it's no a cheat or abuse. The code it's for free for all.
    i don't have inconvienience for ban or punish this sanction that alll people who has the orb+10. it's a first time who GM has doing a nice JOB for all player. If they ban some people who has orb +10. It's a fault of GM not player because he give the code at forum... or he must to pay off the money for some people has use in account T-T
This discussion has been closed.