Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    They are not back to work yet.

This was not an enough important issue for them to make overtime to fix it in a timely manner.

"Free to Play". How much do these people get paid? Overtime isn't something Companies are willing to give out. Which means you are asking for people to be off the clock fixing... answering... what exactly? The Code is down. Its off. Finished. Now you (people) want a roll back and ban. GG, next you'll want pwi to send a letter of apology to all the affected child's parents of this unfortunate Broken Code event.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • khaleesiqt
    khaleesiqt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i am archosaur server its the only server i play on, i have 2 chars, i was also affected by the roll back my veno lost lvl 100 and booted bk to 98 my nix went from lvl 95 bk to lvl 83 things i bought from cat shops gone and everything i accomplished in 4 days on the only 2 toons i have was gone i was ready to quit then a friend said wait pwi will make it right just wait...so i waited and i got an email giving me a code for free orbs and stuff and decided ok thats something i woulda rather had the lvls for my nix bk but it was something and now people wanna roll bk the servers again cause they didn't get something and some others got a whole lot of it???you want the gm to "make it fair" soo many QQing it took me 2 years to farm r9 and took a cs'r 20 mins to buy it?? so what!!! its not ever gonna be fair people...and no i didnt abuse the code i got 3 orbs and from my original email with a specific code that was redeemable only once i got the 1 code and it only worked ONCE it was set up to work that way and could have been done again and it wasn't so if you got 100 orbs grats if you got none sorry the only people it wont affect are the ones that will load the zen and sell for obnoxious prices during the next orb sell...move on people they need to hire a new staff manager at pwi and more qualified programmers you released the code this was the consequence...gg...move on people go play the game already[/QUOTE]

it's not about the fact that u redeemed the code from your mail. it's about the fact that ppl 'abused' the code given to them by a certain gm b:surrender
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=20155761&postcount=1
    It doesn't change much for Kitty either if they rollbacked or opened the code again. Kitty ish using mainly lunar-gears and Kitty has too bad luck to reach +7 without orbs, so Kitty needs to buy those orbs anyway later. As others get their gears towards +10, that just means more challenge for Kitty. It was already too easy to kill whole squads in seconds with T3+6 in bridge battles. +10 isn't real game-changer, they should start selling gaming skills to really change it.

/5char
  • Huriccan - Sanctuary
    Huriccan - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Roll back pls
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rollback Rollback
  • Barbique - Lost City
    Barbique - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes, I did get 6 +10 orbs. No, I used none of them. None of my gear is +10. Problem?
    u got 6 other got 100, and many got 0...
  • imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yeah lol give me 1 pack plzzz <3

can't i is poooooar....100 tele will work tho!
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    TAKE My INTERNETS. TAKE ALL OF IT. NOW.

They fixed the balance because people who'd previously been unable to afford their +10 now have it too. Do you not understand that logic? Let me try and rephrase it:

BEFORE: POOR PPL NO CAN AFFORD +10, DIE EASILY, NO CAN FIGHT +10 CASHOPPERS.

AFTER: POOR PPL NOW HAVE +10, DIE NOT-SO-EASILY, YES CAN FIGHT +10 CASHOPPERS.

Yes, I did get 6 +10 orbs. No, I used none of them. None of my gear is +10. Problem?

No, i dont understand the logic. WHY? because i farm a lot to get my gear now. with nw, jolly quest, heck even if you farm low mats, make u easy get coin. why? cause no one farming it, but they need it. i farm alot, i dont QQ with other people use 10 char to do jolly quest to get 8 mills a day while i dont do it because actually they doing something. people cash shop, they working in real life to get something in game.

so NO, its not fixed the balance.
  • SwEeT_PaiN - Lost City
    SwEeT_PaiN - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Definitelly Yes.
    Thinking rationally, of all the glitches and abuses so far, this has to be the worst one.
    Let's take Dreamchaser packs glitch for example:
    Free buff-pots, dolls, teles, tp stones and hypers. That OR coins off the gears.
    Ok, what did PWE lose from all of that? Pretty much nothing. We get dolls/teles/hypers with tokens which come from packs. Would people stop buying packs because they got freebies off Dreamchaser packs glitch? No. Why? Because people don't open packs for tokens, but for the rare items.
    Frost goons glitch:
    A few people got to 105 rather quickly. Ok. So what did PWE lose? Nothing, people still bought tokens and used hyperstones to get to 105 via frost. Some levelled faster than others. Big deal.
    GV glitch:
    Free MTFs and OBPs. Big deal, PWE wasn't making any money off that anyways.

Now with that being said, let's now take a look at the compensation code abuse:
    Each time you use it you aquire : 3x 10* D.Orbs, 2x Demon/Sage Cards, 1 Platinum Hp Charm, 10x Hyperstones (not important but still something that you stack up the more you use the code) Immunity pots of both types x3.
    Considering people normally purchase a massive amounts of 10* D.Orbs while they are on sale (Meaning loads of gold spent, whether its been traded for with coins or cash shopped, the main source is zen so thats pure profit for the company) - all of that means PWE just lost a few, if not tens of, grands because a lot of people got the 10* orbs for free. The event gold added to that provides free refines up to +7~8 and after orbing to 10 - a chance for getting +11. Meaning not as many people will now spend gold to buy orbs.
    Same goes for Plat Hp Charms which are only obtainable via Boutique.

Do you really think PWE is willing to lose profits off all of that?

So you spent 3 days farming (hh/ cv/ ws/ whatever), so what? I'd much rather lose everything I farmed/bought and all the experience I gained in that amount of time to bring back the balance (whatever left of that) to the game. If there is a rollback, they will probably extend the 2x to compensate anyways.
    If there isn't, well, I myself will probably quit for already mentioned reasons (regarding NW/TW/PVP). Bet I won't be the only one either ^^
  • kerfisti
    kerfisti Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Anyways GM's need to fix this, i dont know how. Cause it is making lots of people sad, especially cash shoppers, and farmers who earn on their own. They will probably leave this game. And this game wont survive without cash shoppers
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No, i sold 3000 mirages for 18k each ! If they roll back i want compensation ! b:laugh
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Izebelza - Dreamweaver
    Izebelza - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sure they'll take of this just like they did when some people took advantage of the Goons glitch.....wait...they didn't do anything about that did they?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    +10 wep is better than +7
    +10 armor is better than +7

and since instead of getting 3..ppl took enough pack to refine all their armor
    of course not fair ;/

Roll Back Pls ;D till 20th
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No, i dont understand the logic. WHY? because i farm a lot to get my gear now. with nw, jolly quest, heck even if you farm low mats, make u easy get coin. why? cause no one farming it, but they need it. i farm alot, i dont QQ with other people use 10 char to do jolly quest to get 8 mills a day while i dont do it because actually they doing something. people cash shop, they working in real life to get something in game.

so NO, its not fixed the balance.

Oh, so you're assuming balance means everyone gets everything they should work for. Sadly, that is never going to happen. There are people born with silver spoons in their mouths that can buy all the R9 they want with a single swipe of the credit card. That is not balance. They didn't work for it, they didn't farm it, and there is nothing you or I or anyone can do about it.

And I repeat, it didn't fix the balance for you. Doesn't mean it didn't fix the balance for someone else.
  • hurr1cane
    hurr1cane Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just roll back and give the code which can be used ONLY 1 per account ;D
    nothing more to add, just do it, asap.
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sorry i had the opportunity to abuse it and didnt cuz im not a jerk. Just cuz the majority of people that play this game are greedy doesnt mean all are. To sit there and insinuate that you know me well enough to say that i would do that clearly shows your ignorance. So how about you just stop trying to talk trash to me about my opinion on the matter. While some of what you say is valid it is the same for what i say. Dont hate on me just cuz YOU dont want a roll back.

Not at all, idc for a Roll back. Roll back to 6 months ago for all i care. It really doesnt matter to me. But dont try to deny human Nature. Again. You out of the % of people that play pwi didn't abuse the code. Great job. Now you are calling for a roll back because you didn't and others did. Kinda sickening. Seems more like you are calling for a roll back because you are second guessing that the ones who did abuse might actually get away with having 20+ orbs and 500+ event gold.

So roll back a day, let everyone suffer farming, coin, ingame lose and more. So you can claim that now we are on an equal playing field. Sir, i never claimed to know you and but for you or anyone else to act as if you are of a higher order because you didn't "abuse" a INGAME, fictional item generator. Then thats a problem. b:surrender Its a code for free stuff. I shouldn't be looked down upon for using it to better myself.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • C_I_A - Dreamweaver
    C_I_A - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    >.> The people that used to own were always +10 or more rrr9 toons. Now theres more +10 G16/rrr9 toons out there. Being pissed because you weren't on to get/use the code is fine. I get that, go ahead QQ, and keep it up. But being pissed because the ones that did get the code and "abuse" it are higher refine now is kinda... annoying. To say the less. But again, my only beef is when people start holding their nose in the air and saying "Criminals" "Abusers" "Thugs" "Cheaters" to those who used the code (to their advantage) and crashed the site. To those people, who call them "abusers", you are saying Roll back and Ban because you were not online during this chaos. You were not able to redeem a code because you logged on to game first and saw the spam. Asked a friend, went to forums and by then. It was too late. So now you QQ about how you didn't get any because its the "abusers fault".

IMO, if you were in the same shows as those, you would have done the same thing. Nothing personal, but don't act as if you have higher morals than someone else when you didn't get the chance to even weaver the option. Don't make a judgement call on others because you were too busy having a RL to know that PWI gave out a BROKEN code.

And to those that will say "I got here and i used it once and only once.." Cookie.. for you..
    Your reward for only doing it once while others did it 10 times is be at a lower refining lvl then them.

And to the people on archo that are crying about "Abuse of code", no one cried over the abuse of codes being sold in World Chat for 25mil when the first code came out. Then when the other 2 came out, they dropped to 10-15mil a code. People are funny, we all have a different perspective of what is equal. But guess what, we all had the same opportunity. Just because you didn't jump on it does not make your Morals any higher than someone else. Ijs, cry because you didn't get a chance. Dont pass judgement on others tho.

Don't need to pass judgement on jerks like yourself, you do it well enough on your own!...you're really worried about a rollback because you abused the code..yes I have higher morals than those that abused the code..because of jerks like you constantly entering the code many of us got nothing..I hope they do a rollback AND track down those that did abuse it and perm ban them..i hope you're the 1st to go!
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just roll back and dont give anything after... because people always end up biting the hand.
  • wysp01
    wysp01 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i understand it was the code being released, but they could have done it that way again and chose not too some players lost out on it thats unfortunate some pleayers gained from it thats also unfortunate however the gm is not a fairness fairy and the ultmate fix is uninstall...i wish i got 50 orbs but i didn't and will prob take another 2 years to farm half that so what???? it happens and the people who can buy it will and it still won't be even...move on already go play the game or uninstall it
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The poll is back up for people to vote and state why they support or dont support roll back. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1644701&page=14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh, so you're assuming balance means everyone gets everything they should work for. Sadly, that is never going to happen. There are people born with silver spoons in their mouths that can buy all the R9 they want with a single swipe of the credit card. That is not balance. They didn't work for it, they didn't farm it, and there is nothing you or I or anyone can do about it.

And I repeat, it didn't fix the balance for you. Doesn't mean it didn't fix the balance for someone else.

and u think credit card, u are not paying it? really? lol, using credit card, means they need to pay them back later irl. lol so yeah everyone is work for it.
  • wysp01
    wysp01 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    khaleesiqt wrote: »
    i am archosaur server its the only server i play on, i have 2 chars, i was also affected by the roll back my veno lost lvl 100 and booted bk to 98 my nix went from lvl 95 bk to lvl 83 things i bought from cat shops gone and everything i accomplished in 4 days on the only 2 toons i have was gone i was ready to quit then a friend said wait pwi will make it right just wait...so i waited and i got an email giving me a code for free orbs and stuff and decided ok thats something i woulda rather had the lvls for my nix bk but it was something and now people wanna roll bk the servers again cause they didn't get something and some others got a whole lot of it???you want the gm to "make it fair" soo many QQing it took me 2 years to farm r9 and took a cs'r 20 mins to buy it?? so what!!! its not ever gonna be fair people...and no i didnt abuse the code i got 3 orbs and from my original email with a specific code that was redeemable only once i got the 1 code and it only worked ONCE it was set up to work that way and could have been done again and it wasn't so if you got 100 orbs grats if you got none sorry the only people it wont affect are the ones that will load the zen and sell for obnoxious prices during the next orb sell...move on people they need to hire a new staff manager at pwi and more qualified programmers you released the code this was the consequence...gg...move on people go play the game already

it's not about the fact that u redeemed the code from your mail. it's about the fact that ppl 'abused' the code given to them by a certain gm b:surrender[/QUOTE]
    wysp01 wrote: »
    i understand it was the code being released, but they could have done it that way again and chose not too some players lost out on it thats unfortunate some pleayers gained from it thats also unfortunate however the gm is not a fairness fairy and the ultmate fix is uninstall...i wish i got 50 orbs but i didn't and will prob take another 2 years to farm half that so what???? it happens and the people who can buy it will and it still won't be even...move on already go play the game or uninstall it
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't need to pass judgement on jerks like yourself, you do it well enough on your own!...you're really worried about a rollback because you abused the code..yes I have higher morals than those that abused the code..because of jerks like you constantly entering the code many of us got nothing..I hope they do a rollback AND track down those that did abuse it and perm ban them..i hope you're the 1st to go!

Yep, you have higher morals than those who abused the code. Clearly you are some form of better human being, which gives you the right to pass judgement on lesser morals, just like the jerks you disdain so much. Clearly, it also gives you the right to call for a roll back that will cause dozens, if not hundreds, of innocent people to lose everything they worked for over the past few days, just because your delicate feelings have been hurt.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and u think credit card, u are not paying it? really? lol, using credit card, means they need to pay them back later irl. lol so yeah everyone is work for it.

You don't get what the phrase "born with a silver spoon in their mouths" means, do you? Go look up the term "trust fund baby" and then come back and talk, PUH-LEASE.
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wonder if this thread passes 200 pages b:chuckle
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Julianne_T - Sanctuary
    Julianne_T - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

b:victoryb:kiss I think that what Thrieya says is true, personally I used the code and I'm a hardworker player, I do NW, Jollys and all that stuff, When I saw the opportunity to get the orbs I used the code once and page counted it like 3 times, with that I got my swords refined and guess what: It fixed balance for me, and for some other players that are not rich and doesn't have VISA/MASTERCARD power, yes, many didn't get it but the fun thing is that at least in my server the people that was greedy getting a lot of orbs (I counted like 70 in one only person) is the same people that buys their stuff trough real money and already are +10 or something like that. Conclussion: Rich people is even more greedy, lucky people got some stuff, and others because of the lack of work of pwi didn't get nothing. Truth be told, if gm's would make their work properly this wouldnt be happening, all got 3 orbs and nothing else, it was obvious that many people would try to take advantage of a glitch.
  • akina85
    akina85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would like to keep my 3 Ocean orbs and what few things I got the past 48 hours but it wouldn't be such a huge loss to me if they would just get off their *** and do the roll back right away. And I think most agree that it's better if they do it sooner rather than later when we played even longer.

As it is now me and my friend are not playing because we are afraid of what we will loose. I got lvl 99 only a few hours ago after some hardcore days in FC. I didn't buy them, I spent hours and hours in there with ppl who almost drove me insane with their nabbiness.

Ban those who cheated, ban them for a month and rob them of their goods.
    Delete those who cheated big. Cause and effect. Crime and punishment.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Very well may by tomorrow if teh GMs dont post anything xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • kerfisti
    kerfisti Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

It will for sure. Cause this code abuse is unbalancing the game for us
  • alejandrop
    alejandrop Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dudes basically u will know who abused from the code by the ones who voted no on the roll back... since they got everything refined they dont want roll back.

bann for every scammer and abuser of codes its on the rules of pwi...
    at least i readed them
This discussion has been closed.