Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• vickypr1
    vickypr1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When I 1st found out that team ARC is comming back I was really excited for new instances and new things.

At their 1st maint they closed the server and we couldnt get in
    then we logged in and didnt have a faction (lol). Now the *** up by giving a "Broken" code so anyone can get 100 orbs +10, and others not even 1.

Rollback now or ur gonna lose ppl that pay REAL MONEY into the game !!!
  • Flamelle - Raging Tide
    Flamelle - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Server/Character drop down lists not even working on the redeem page -.-
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Me too xD

Talking about pancakes, what kind of pancakes do you like? *boils some water to make some tea* f:grin

with nutela hmmm all kinds to be honest b:dirty
  • FateSoul - Lost City
    FateSoul - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First off he is a big boy and doesnt need you to defend him. Secondly Why must u feel the need to bring my irl into the conversation really? That clearly shows your own maturity level. As for me being unhappy your wrong. I will be happy once they do something all i care is that something is done.

I'm sure you can be categorized with all those people who finally see "something done" and are unsatisfied with what was done.
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As for my maturity level, that fluctuates depending on my mood. And right now, it's pretty low seeing as how I'm in the market for some cheap laughs.

f:hehe Who are you, and why are we just not meeting for the first time in during a QQ fest of "I didn't get anything?"
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    with nutela hmmm all kinds to be honest b:dirty

f:grin anyway! off to my job!

b:bye
    You mad? f:grin
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and the last thing...we have about 1 k ppl complaining and wanting rollback...i said 1k cose most of them has multiple replies, and some of them dont wanna rollback...and this game plays much more ppl than 1k...so pwi do statistics...if u roolback ull lose much more...at least i know the half ppl who i know will quit game cose they got worth things TWICE and they should lose it TWICE? thats not supposed to work like that
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Seriously you are trying to bring your high school education to relate to an online game? lol i am fully aware of the in game economy and how it works but a disruption of this magnitude NEEDS to be handled with care not just thrown to the wind to let it work itself out. Regardless of what you are saying, as intelligent as it MAY sound, the fact of the matter is that they NEED to do something. This isnt something that can just WORK itself out. I for one dont see how u can be ok with many people suddenly going from low refined decent gear to +10 without batting an eye. To me you just sound biased. And yes i am a bit biased myself but at least im listening and taking into consideration what others are saying. You are just dismissing it as though them doing anything is not an option .

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, I'm way too sleep-deprived to bother pointing out every self-contradiction you're performing, I'll just let others handle it.
    f:hehe Who are you, and why are we just not meeting for the first time in during a QQ fest of "I didn't get anything?"

I am Thrieya, and I believe we have not met before because we play on completely different servers due to a completely arbitrary choice of servers I made several years ago, that I don't really regret, though.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, because I love you, silly. I bet you've been doing stuff for rude people all night. Good luck sweety.
    I bet you say that to everyone. Actually I'm not the gambling type. Good luck is when you expect things to go wrong and they don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What does 1 code give? and wha does over 100 gives

3 bound +10 orbs - ppl have TONS of those
    2 Event gold cards - probably over 5-10k EVENT GOLD
    1 platinum vip ticket - more than 100 charms
    10 hypers ...
    10 elixer pots....
    3 IGs....
    3 Vacuity...
    3 Sutras...
    3 Dews...

and no roll back? u have to be kidding me
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I bet you say that to everyone. Actually I'm not the gambling type. Good luck is when you expect things to go wrong and they don't.

Lmao that hurts
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    im just gonna throw this out there since others seem to think they can impress their opinion on others. I DONT CARE! I will gladly listen to others arguments and agree if it makes sense. To ANYONE saying that they dont want PWE to do anything at all, idk what your problem is. If you ask me the only people that would want PWE to do nothing are one of a few kind of people. Either you already have all you need and dont wanna lose your precious couple of days of work in game, or you used the code and got a **** ton of orbs and dont want to lose your newly found greatly refined gear. Whatever the real reason may be PWE doing nothing is NOT an option here. As anyone paying attention recently has seen PWE HAS responded to the forums and a majority of the people are SCREAMING for a roll back on the servers. I am not in any way saying they will or not...nor am i saying i care if they do since tbh idc, but i will say that if they do nothing MANY PEOPLE will be extremely mad and even quit.

This is not a "lets sit on our thumbs and see what happens" moment this is a "it needs to be fixed now" issue. So anyone sitting here trying to convince others that their opinion is superior your wrong. While all opinions are valid to some extent it does not give you the right to sit there and constantly respond to anothers post to try and talk down their opinion. That is all imma say about this crazyness. Anyone that used the glitch and abused it should be ashamed of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merricle - Heavens Tear
    Merricle - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Should I know that kind of personal information?
    SweetieBot, one could only hope b:cry
  • Odovacer - Dreamweaver
    Odovacer - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

f:cool Found it. Knew i wasn't a total dense. Sometimes i think things and dont type out i guess... Is that quote to hard to understand? Did you not go to a Biology Class and learn the basics of an Ecosystem? Because if we compare what a natural Ecosystem is to that of a MMO.

We are all thriving and living in a Biome (PWI). When something changes (+10 for all) we have to adapt to it and learn to better skill ourselves to survive in this new Environmental change or... be farmed in NW/TW >.>

PWI is far, far from an ecosystem. Ecosystems have checks and balances and cyclical systems, though while not closed loop, do tend to regulate themselves. Ecosystems have finite resources with irregular distributions. You could go on and on.

Where does mana come from? Who "mints" the coins in PW? How much wood, coal etc are remaining in the system? (ans. infintite).

What are the consequences of wiping out a mob? (ans. nothing). No, PW is not an ecosystem and the imbalance that has been created yesterday will have far reaching effects: TW, NW, farming come to mind immediately.

Please fix this now: Rollback!
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

10 hypers ...
    10 elixer pots....
    3 IGs....
    3 Vacuity...
    3 Sutras...
    3 Dews...

and no roll back? u have to be kidding me

When this was going on last night, it started when PWE was about to shut down for the night. If there will be a rollback, I'd expect it today.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options

SweetieBot, one could only hope
    Sorry, I do not understand. Please explain what you mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

10 hypers ...
    10 elixer pots....
    3 IGs....
    3 Vacuity...
    3 Sutras...
    3 Dews...

if no roll back...are u kidding me? f:fume
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    a few hundred dollars since last maintenance, do you think that pwi wants to have to go through and figure out all of us who cash shopped, the amount we paid for throughtout that day and before to refund us all that gold, some of you merchants have sold BILLIONS of dollars worth of stuff. you really want to regress because now some undergeared 12 year olds gonna be able to stand up to you in pvp cause of refines?
  • bluestuffzzz
    edited November 2013
    Options
    metalmana wrote: »
    b:embarrassSTOP LIAR PLEASE, YOU MUST BE BETWEEN THOSE THAT GET MORE THAN 50 ORBS

Idiot.
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, please, I only love you. Humans are inherently evil. Thank you for all that do you sweet sweetiebot.
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    blue you can see the system messages in World Chat, was plain as day to see who was using the code, and yes the majority was cash shoppers, unless ofc you are blind?.......
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, please, I only love you. Humans are inherently evil. Thank you for all that do you sweet sweetiebot.
    I hope I am worthy of your love. Yes, humans often are. I like polite people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    im just gonna throw this out there since others seem to think they can impress their opinion on others. I DONT CARE! I will gladly listen to others arguments and agree if it makes sense. To ANYONE saying that they dont want PWE to do anything at all, idk what your problem is. If you ask me the only people that would want PWE to do nothing are one of a few kind of people. Either you already have all you need and dont wanna lose your precious couple of days of work in game, or you used the code and got a **** ton of orbs and dont want to lose your newly found greatly refined gear. Whatever the real reason may be PWE doing nothing is NOT an option here. As anyone paying attention recently has seen PWE HAS responded to the forums and a majority of the people are SCREAMING for a roll back on the servers. I am not in any way saying they will or not...nor am i saying i care if they do since tbh idc, but i will say that if they do nothing MANY PEOPLE will be extremely mad and even quit.

This is not a "lets sit on our thumbs and see what happens" moment this is a "it needs to be fixed now" issue. So anyone sitting here trying to convince others that their opinion is superior your wrong. While all opinions are valid to some extent it does not give you the right to sit there and constantly respond to anothers post to try and talk down their opinion. That is all imma say about this crazyness. Anyone that used the glitch and abused it should be ashamed of this.

Huh, first you say you "take into consideration" what other people are saying, now you claim that you "DON'T CARE!" if it "doesn't make sense"? So anything that is too difficult for you to comprehend is not worthy of consideration? Applause, sir, applause. I have not seen this much self-centered, myopic hypocrisy in a week.

Love how you're calling other people out on "trying to impress their opinion on others", though.
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Seriously you are trying to bring your high school education to relate to an online game? lol i am fully aware of the in game economy and how it works but a disruption of this magnitude NEEDS to be handled with care not just thrown to the wind to let it work itself out. Regardless of what you are saying, as intelligent as it MAY sound, the fact of the matter is that they NEED to do something. This isnt something that can just WORK itself out. I for one dont see how u can be ok with many people suddenly going from low refined decent gear to +10 without batting an eye. To me you just sound biased. And yes i am a bit biased myself but at least im listening and taking into consideration what others are saying. You are just dismissing it as though them doing anything is not an option .

Nope, im dismissing that what you'd like them to do has more of a drastic effect on players that are okay with what happened and dont care then you think. You are thinking about you, maybe 2-3 others that dont like whats happened. All i am saying is.

If the code didn't get "Abused" and if everyone on PWI got 3 orbs. And there was no fuse. What would that mean? Would you still be equal to them? Doubt it. Whats worth refining first. Well depends on class but most go for +5 gear and then +6-10 weapon. Most (like myself) have the orbs sitting in my bank collecting cyber dust until i find a piece deemed worthy to use on. I know im not the only person that thinks like that. So, i ask you. Equality? Thats a word most of you are throwing around because of a little error. When really, with or without the code. It was always unbalanced.

Im not ignoring that some of the people that i had a hard time killing or probably +10-11 by now. Im simply enjoying the idea of 1v1ing them with their new refinement.

You act as if refining added skill lvl. Just more HP to cut down. Bigger charm to tick off of them. And if you and everyone are such a big grinder like you claim you are. Then you should be better offing your self every week. I farm AEU every week, monday-thursday to make coin to better off myself when i get into NW. When I get one shot, i dont say "Its because you have rrr9+12..." I get back up, dust it off and run back after them and learn from my mistakes.

+10 orb does not drastically change the game play for everyone. b:victory Just makes it more fun to try and beat them. Free orbs didn't give them new skills
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • bluestuffzzz
    edited November 2013
    Options
    blue you can see the system messages in World Chat, was plain as day to see who was using the code, and yes the majority was cash shoppers, unless ofc you are blind?.......

I must be blind because on Heaven's Tear it was a combination of players who I'm sure spent money, and players who claim to have not spent any money (and their gear would go along with this statement). So, where are you coming up with these statistics?
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    oh my ***** god people there was 26 pages last night quit your q.q bs and get over it ive killed +10 on my seeker with a +7 sword. just cuz refine is high dun mean shet. def lvl and defenses is what makes ppl hard to kill and hp if ur a barb xD

The problem is actually worst than you think. A person I know had a batch of 10 star orbs. He used it to get his r9rr from 8+ to 12+. At 10+ refinement, you can keep using tisha stones to try for 11+, then 12+. You are garrentee not to fall below 10 refinement with the more orbs you have. There is a huge difference between some one who is full 10+, and 12+. In addition, there was also alot of free charms and event gold giving the person a major financial advantage.

I don't know what your math says, but a 11 and 12 star orb cost alot of coins to earn. And many people gotten it for free in an hour of clicking.
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Pff i wish someone from pwe staff was on to give us an update..
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Huh, first you say you "take into consideration" what other people are saying, now you claim that you "DON'T CARE!" if it "doesn't make sense"? So anything that is too difficult for you to comprehend is not worthy of consideration? Applause, sir, applause. I have not seen this much self-centered, myopic hypocrisy in a week.

Love how you're calling other people out on "trying to impress their opinion on others", though.

You are reading my post out of context. If you actually read it and didnt skim thru it it makes sense. Now you are just trying to find more reasons to trash talk me. The fact of the matter is is that i am merely trying to show you how much of a jerk you are clearly being on forums. Rather than only focusing on what you can trash about others opinions why not offer you own or maybe even state when someone makes a good point. It is sad that you can only respond to another person post with hate and prejudice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reaves94
    reaves94 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Nope, im dismissing that what you'd like them to do has more of a drastic effect on players that are okay with what happened and dont care then you think. You are thinking about you, maybe 2-3 others that dont like whats happened. All i am saying is.

If the code didn't get "Abused" and if everyone on PWI got 3 orbs. And there was no fuse. What would that mean? Would you still be equal to them? Doubt it. Whats worth refining first. Well depends on class but most go for +5 gear and then +6-10 weapon. Most (like myself) have the orbs sitting in my bank collecting cyber dust until i find a piece deemed worthy to use on. I know im not the only person that thinks like that. So, i ask you. Equality? Thats a word most of you are throwing around because of a little error. When really, with or without the code. It was always unbalanced.

Im not ignoring that some of the people that i had a hard time killing or probably +10-11 by now. Im simply enjoying the idea of 1v1ing them with their new refinement.

You act as if refining added skill lvl. Just more HP to cut down. Bigger charm to tick off of them. And if you and everyone are such a big grinder like you claim you are. Then you should be better offing your self every week. I farm AEU every week, monday-thursday to make coin to better off myself when i get into NW. When I get one shot, i dont say "Its because you have rrr9+12..." I get back up, dust it off and run back after them and learn from my mistakes.

+10 orb does not drastically change the game play for everyone. b:victory Just makes it more fun to try and beat them. Free orbs didn't give them new skills
    You are an idiot. Refinements also add more attack/defense and not just HP meaning the game is unbalanced for those players who got to abuse everything. During rebirths we will see level 60s walking around with +12 armor sets why? Because of this abuse.
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, i want a hug.
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
This discussion has been closed.