Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And that's where I'll say they're wrong. Not everyone who got the stuff was a +12 cashopper who didn't need it. For some people, this free stuff was something they'd been working on for years, and now it's evened the playing field for them to be given this free stuff. I'm not going to begrudge them their new advantages just because I don't have them myself. So calling this a broken, unbalanced game? It was already broken before these codes. This giveaway just fixed it for some people who were previously on the short end of the stick.

so i plan to +10 all my armor, which i will need around 15 +10 orb. and if we see +10 orb before is 50 gold. i will need 750 gold, while other getting it free. and u call them fixing the balance. get out lol
  • JOkErFK - Harshlands
    JOkErFK - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Doge Attack!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Im sorry dude but you are so far off as most of you people are.

The ones you all consider so OP and OWN in PvP, NW and even PVE already have their gear to +10 if not more. If anything, then this might have equipped their alts to +10 as well. But they wont OWN anything before they get passed +10 anyway.

Instead of all this QQ, take a deep breath and see what happens.
    Sure 20+ 10* orbs sounds nice, but really? to what use? It wont make people better players. It will just take abit longer for them to die...

And how many orbs did you get? or are you one of those OP geared players that already has the gear u want and doesnt care? either way you dont seem to make a valid point against me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can anyone give us some info?

About what are they planing to do? Something? Anything?
  • JOkErFK - Harshlands
    JOkErFK - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There next step of action it to send out the DOGE to round up the orbs b:shocked
  • Mweya - Heavens Tear
    Mweya - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not all the people that do not want a rollback are greedy, many of them worked hard for what they got and didn't even get orbs why should they be punished for a mistake made by PWE, no this is about a mistake that needs a way to be rectified not compensated and all the QQ'g isn't going to fix it rollback hurts the innocent ppl that did nothing many others didn't do anything wrong followed the directions on the site PWE is responsible for this they need to fix without bans and rollbacks and such, take the orbs out they can do a maintenance and remove them>>

none of the people who want the rollback are greedy!
    its the people who don't want the rollback who are greedy because they got their 20+ 10* and they want to keep their advantage over the unfortunates who could not log in because PWI stopped the redeem code from working. I just want a fair chance - either remove the orbs/ roll back the game or give me an equal shot to get my own 20+ 10*'s just like everyone else on my server: how is that greedy? I just want an equal footing. Sitting on a pile of 20+ 10* and calling everyone else greedy for wanting the same is worse than greedy its greedy an hypocritical.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so i plan to +10 all my armor, which i will need around 15 +10 orb. and if we see +10 orb before is 50 gold. i will need 750 gold, while other getting it free. and u call them fixing the balance. get out lol

Firstly, all the Dragon Orb Ocean sales before the last sale were 50% off, which means 25 gold per Dragon Orb Ocean. More like 375 gold each. Still a large amount. Secondly, yes, they fixed the balance. Not for you, maybe, but that's just the way it is. Didn't fix it for me either.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I get the feeling people not wanting a roll back to earlier yesterday are people that got +10/11/12 out of this deal. Some are saying it's because they don't want to lose what they had farmed for. Well tell me this, what could you possibly have farmed in one day that will make a large impact for you? You farmed it in one day, it's not that much effort.

I got the reward and I want a rollback for the people that got the reward more than once. I don't care that others are walking around full +10 really, I'm a BM, I don't kill, I stun and debuff. I care that people are getting full +11/12 out of this...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    none of the people who want the rollback are greedy!
    its the people who don't want the rollback who are greedy because they got their 20+ 10* and they want to keep their advantage over the unfortunates who could not log in because PWI stopped the redeem code from working. I just want a fair chance - either remove the orbs/ roll back the game or give me an equal shot to get my own 20+ 10*'s just like everyone else on my server: how is that greedy? I just want an equal footing. Sitting on a pile of 20+ 10* and calling everyone else greedy for wanting the same is worse than greedy its greedy an hypocritical.

Did you just read the first sentence of that quote and skip over everything else?
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I feel like half the people in this thread are two steps away from screaming "fight me IRL bro"
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    It doesn't change much for Kitty either if they rollbacked or opened the code again. Kitty ish using mainly lunar-gears and Kitty has too bad luck to reach +7 without orbs, so Kitty needs to buy those orbs anyway later. As others get their gears towards +10, that just means more challenge for Kitty. It was already too easy to kill whole squads in seconds with T3+6 in bridge battles. +10 isn't real game-changer, they should start selling gaming skills to really change it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will say one thing more about this while i wait for a GM to respond. The main thing i think that makes this super unfair is that all those people that got the code many times got to refine their gear to +10 and now get to OWN in PvP aspects vs people that DIDNT get the code at all or only once. So now TW, NW, and PvP are all pretty much pointless for people like me that actually worked for the refines and gear we have now.

>.> The people that used to own were always +10 or more rrr9 toons. Now theres more +10 G16/rrr9 toons out there. Being pissed because you weren't on to get/use the code is fine. I get that, go ahead QQ, and keep it up. But being pissed because the ones that did get the code and "abuse" it are higher refine now is kinda... annoying. To say the less. But again, my only beef is when people start holding their nose in the air and saying "Criminals" "Abusers" "Thugs" "Cheaters" to those who used the code (to their advantage) and crashed the site. To those people, who call them "abusers", you are saying Roll back and Ban because you were not online during this chaos. You were not able to redeem a code because you logged on to game first and saw the spam. Asked a friend, went to forums and by then. It was too late. So now you QQ about how you didn't get any because its the "abusers fault".

IMO, if you were in the same shows as those, you would have done the same thing. Nothing personal, but don't act as if you have higher morals than someone else when you didn't get the chance to even weaver the option. Don't make a judgement call on others because you were too busy having a RL to know that PWI gave out a BROKEN code.

And to those that will say "I got here and i used it once and only once.." Cookie.. for you..
    Your reward for only doing it once while others did it 10 times is be at a lower refining lvl then them.

And to the people on archo that are crying about "Abuse of code", no one cried over the abuse of codes being sold in World Chat for 25mil when the first code came out. Then when the other 2 came out, they dropped to 10-15mil a code. People are funny, we all have a different perspective of what is equal. But guess what, we all had the same opportunity. Just because you didn't jump on it does not make your Morals any higher than someone else. Ijs, cry because you didn't get a chance. Dont pass judgement on others tho.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    imstretch wrote: »
    did you call for me Din?

yeah lol give me 1 pack plzzz <3
  • lordelno
    lordelno Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Seams busy here b:laugh

Thought I would say hi to all I know <3
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Firstly, all the Dragon Orb Ocean sales before the last sale were 50% off, which means 25 gold per Dragon Orb Ocean. More like 375 gold each. Still a large amount. Secondly, yes, they fixed the balance. Not for you, maybe, but that's just the way it is. Didn't fix it for me either.

give the argumentation where fixed the balance? if they get free charms, and able to +10 their rank 9 recast is fixed the balance? if people can use +10 only for **** gear maybe yes. the problem is, they can use it for rank 9 too.

and btw, how many +10 orb u got? 6? if i am not mistaken.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    I get the feeling people not wanting a roll back to earlier yesterday are people that got +10/11/12 out of this deal. Some are saying it's because they don't want to lose what they had farmed for. Well tell me this, what could you possibly have farmed in one day that will make a large impact for you? You farmed it in one day, it's not that much effort.

You're assuming the roll back will be to earlier yesterday. What if the last time they backed up their data was sometime last week? And as for what you can farm in 1 day? It's 2x, I know people who've farmed over 100mil in a day, often their only day off from school/work/whatever.

And it's not just farming they'd be rolling back. Lucky drops, pack items, trades. Merchants would lose billions of coins' worth of profit. You're saying they should roll back all that?
  • wysp01
    wysp01 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will say one thing more about this while i wait for a GM to respond. The main thing i think that makes this super unfair is that all those people that got the code many times got to refine their gear to +10 and now get to OWN in PvP aspects vs people that DIDNT get the code at all or only once. So now TW, NW, and PvP are all pretty much pointless for people like me that actually worked for the refines and gear we have now.[/QUOTE

i am archosaur server its the only server i play on, i have 2 chars, i was also affected by the roll back my veno lost lvl 100 and booted bk to 98 my nix went from lvl 95 bk to lvl 83 things i bought from cat shops gone and everything i accomplished in 4 days on the only 2 toons i have was gone i was ready to quit then a friend said wait pwi will make it right just wait...so i waited and i got an email giving me a code for free orbs and stuff and decided ok thats something i woulda rather had the lvls for my nix bk but it was something and now people wanna roll bk the servers again cause they didn't get something and some others got a whole lot of it???you want the gm to "make it fair" soo many QQing it took me 2 years to farm r9 and took a cs'r 20 mins to buy it?? so what!!! its not ever gonna be fair people...and no i didnt abuse the code i got 3 orbs and from my original email with a specific code that was redeemable only once i got the 1 code and it only worked ONCE it was set up to work that way and could have been done again and it wasn't so if you got 100 orbs grats if you got none sorry the only people it wont affect are the ones that will load the zen and sell for obnoxious prices during the next orb sell...move on people they need to hire a new staff manager at pwi and more qualified programmers you released the code this was the consequence...gg...move on people go play the game already
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    just roll back and give the code which can be used ONLY 1 per account ;D
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OMG 100,000 views in just a few hours!!! hmm...there must be a lot of angry peopleb:chuckle
    So who said pwi is a dead game? There must be at least 200000 people playing on pwi's 7 servers.b:bye
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can anyone give us some info?

About what are they planing to do? Something? Anything?

They are not back to work yet.

This was not an enough important issue for them to make overtime to fix it in a timely manner.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Myelene - Lost City
    Myelene - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    there are more people who want the rollback than the ones who dont but PWE wont do a rollback or anything else b:victory they dont care about PWI they want to shutdown the servers or at least is what they make the players think, they want money but having the +10 a standard will force more players to buy the orbs to get to +10 and it is more money as income i might be wrong but is what i see at plain sight, of course unless the game goes offline cause of the imbalance b:bye
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It doesn't change much for Kitty either if they rollbacked or opened the code again. Kitty ish using mainly lunar-gears and Kitty has too bad luck to reach +7 without orbs, so Kitty needs to buy those orbs anyway later. As others get their gears towards +10, that just means more challenge for Kitty. It was already too easy to kill whole squads in seconds with T3+6 in bridge battles. +10 isn't real game-changer, they should start selling gaming skills to really change it.

+1 I love you kitty <3

Finally, some sense. It takes alot more than refines to make or break a battle. And half the people that were "owning" in NW/TW where already rrr9 +10-12. People QQing about "nabs being able to +10 their gear now.." if thats how most of you feel then if they are nabs. Should still be easy to kill them. All in all Refining only brings HP. Larger HP means more Charm tick. Doesn't mean more Physical and Magical Def.

Lastly, Im excited to see who refined what in NW today. Will be interesting. People that usually dont hit for **** will hit harder. And will take more dmg.

.-. Must rather a harder to win fight over a 1shot. 1 shotting people gets boring after awhile.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gibbe Damn orbs QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    GMs please, just give 1 pack on each of us, everyone will be happy and it's the end of story >.<.
    but first u have to ROLLBACK!! some guys got 300 +10orbs... in sanctuary that's insane.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    >.> The people that used to own were always +10 or more rrr9 toons. Now theres more +10 G16/rrr9 toons out there. Being pissed because you weren't on to get/use the code is fine. I get that, go ahead QQ, and keep it up. But being pissed because the ones that did get the code and "abuse" it are higher refine now is kinda... annoying. To say the less. But again, my only beef is when people start holding their nose in the air and saying "Criminals" "Abusers" "Thugs" "Cheaters" to those who used the code (to their advantage) and crashed the site. To those people, who call them "abusers", you are saying Roll back and Ban because you were not online during this chaos. You were not able to redeem a code because you logged on to game first and saw the spam. Asked a friend, went to forums and by then. It was too late. So now you QQ about how you didn't get any because its the "abusers fault".

IMO, if you were in the same shows as those, you would have done the same thing. Nothing personal, but don't act as if you have higher morals than someone else when you didn't get the chance to even weaver the option. Don't make a judgement call on others because you were too busy having a RL to know that PWI gave out a BROKEN code.

And to those that will say "I got here and i used it once and only once.." Cookie.. for you..
    Your reward for only doing it once while others did it 10 times is be at a lower refining lvl then them.

And to the people on archo that are crying about "Abuse of code", no one cried over the abuse of codes being sold in World Chat for 25mil when the first code came out. Then when the other 2 came out, they dropped to 10-15mil a code. People are funny, we all have a different perspective of what is equal. But guess what, we all had the same opportunity. Just because you didn't jump on it does not make your Morals any higher than someone else. Ijs, cry because you didn't get a chance. Dont pass judgement on others tho.

Sorry i had the opportunity to abuse it and didnt cuz im not a jerk. Just cuz the majority of people that play this game are greedy doesnt mean all are. To sit there and insinuate that you know me well enough to say that i would do that clearly shows your ignorance. So how about you just stop trying to talk trash to me about my opinion on the matter. While some of what you say is valid it is the same for what i say. Dont hate on me just cuz YOU dont want a roll back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrog - Sanctuary
    Scrog - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    there are more people who want the rollback than the ones who dont but PWE wont do a rollback or anything else b:victory they dont care about PWI they want to shutdown the servers or at least is what they make the players think, they want money but having the +10 a standard will force more players to buy the orbs to get to +10 and it is more money as income i might be wrong but is what i see at plain sight, of course unless the game goes offline cause of the imbalance b:bye

maybe the people that don't want a roll back just don't care to post on forums. Or maybe they just don't read the forums
  • the1evilwoman
    the1evilwoman Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:shutup
    As I went off to bed last night there was "12" pages in this forum, less than "10" hours later there are "118" pages of self centered miserably pathetic whiny babies spouting all kinds of feel sorry for me posts.

First off anyone who has half a brain knows most all Game Moderators "works of the IT field" DO NOT work in shifts. Do you go to Best Buy at 2 am and see the Geek Squad for computer issues, Hell No!b:chuckle

To every cry baby that is NOT posting from a Archosaur account, what makes you think you deserve any compensation anyway? Archosaur was the only server that was rolled back 4 days, this all was suppose to be to compensate those players.

Yes PWI, should have taken more time and made sure the compensation could only be applied to Archosaur accounts. And made it a common code for all from the start, redeeming it "ONCE" like a dreamchaser code once per account.
    This would have prevented the "ungrateful self-centered greedy players" from taking advantage of good nature of PWI Staff to make the loss a bit easier.

They truly owed NO ONE, Nothing, from the rollback. Read the "Terms and Agreement" each and everyone of us agreed to These "Terms and Agreement" when we joined PWI: Oh or you would NOT be reading this! b:chuckle They do inform each one of us, "THEY" Own everything you apply and achieve on this game. YES all the way down to once "Real World Money" when it is converted to game "Gold and Coins" it has become their property.

I Lost my fair share over the rollback for Archosaur, however strongly feel a rollback minutes before "Any and ALL" codes were sent forth is set justice for the Large amount of players who Abused the code. And to all I seen on Archosaur server, Cry, Whine, Complain I just got "SCAMMED" over a Code. Serves YOU RIGHT!
    Maybe next time YOU are offered a Gift, You will NOT Abuse it. I truly enjoyed watching the Cry Babies have the nerve to WC you got "SCAMMED" b:laugh Well Hello, You also just posted YOUR Abusing the System!
    And to EVERYONE from servers other than Archosaur, You seriously should be totally ashamed of Your Pathetic Selves for Abusing a gift that was not rightfully yours anyway! But you all Cried so long and so much on the forums PWI had to "SHUT YOU ALL UP"!

I am also so SICK of WC and Forums Blasting PWI for all This!! LOL Yeah okay GET OVER IT they rolled one serve back is the "only" thing they are accountable for. The Rest has been do to the "Players". There are many that did nothing wrong, but in every crowd there is an (_|_)hole!

I totally support a rollback of "ALL" server's and this time PWI play it smart. NO Compensation is in order, it will only be Abused. Those that truly like the game will stay, Those that don't will move on and go grip about another game that does not meet their standards. They can stop overloading the server, making it starved for resources and fill someone else's forums with they cry baby attitudes.
    Oh and BTW, Have a Great Dayb:bye
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    edited November 2013

TAKE My INTERNETS. TAKE ALL OF IT. NOW.
    give the argumentation where fixed the balance? if they get free charms, and able to +10 their rank 9 recast is fixed the balance? if people can use +10 only for **** gear maybe yes. the problem is, they can use it for rank 9 too.

and btw, how many +10 orb u got? 6? if i am not mistaken.

They fixed the balance because people who'd previously been unable to afford their +10 now have it too. Do you not understand that logic? Let me try and rephrase it:

BEFORE: POOR PPL NO CAN AFFORD +10, DIE EASILY, NO CAN FIGHT +10 CASHOPPERS.

AFTER: POOR PPL NOW HAVE +10, DIE NOT-SO-EASILY, YES CAN FIGHT +10 CASHOPPERS.

Yes, I did get 6 +10 orbs. No, I used none of them. None of my gear is +10. Problem?
  • Epidote - Heavens Tear
    Epidote - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is there any hope of us getting this anytime soon?
This discussion has been closed.