Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• bladesimage
    bladesimage Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I've accepted and got over it but I guess I'l poke into the discussion.

It is true orbs cannot be sold and can only be used on bound gear. However, someone who was +7 R9r3 was then able to get +10, assuming they got a good amount of orbs regardless of it being accidental or on purpose.

Now do the math on how many orbs someone would have to buy to go from +7 to +10 on a full R9r3 set. Also consider situations like +5 to +10 or +5 to +11 or even +12 for those who exploited heavily. If the amount of orbs they got was big, they could easily gamble +11/+12 with Tisha stones. Also consider that a lot of people don't hesitate to bind things like Cube necklace or their Nirvana hats/capes.

Think of how much money these people would have paid (either through merchanting or real money) for this kind of refines. That's the kind of money said person saved and can instead invest somewhere else: eg. get a Emperor tome. In other words it just speed up the process of gearing up.
    Free refines -> use money for other upgrades.

Then consider the amount of event gold one received. Depending on the amount of abuse that can be like 1k event gold, 2k event gold etc. Also consider some HP charms that came into it. These people will have charms for a long time.
    Free charms -> use money for other upgrades.

In other situations people will just save their orbs so once they get R9 recast gear they'll immediately get it to +10 or something like that (depending on amount of orbs gotten). Other people running in Nirvana gear also got theirs to +10 though it's arguably less of an impact gear/power wise.

I'm not jealous of people's pixels but this was a terribly glitch and it was handled extremely poorly. If people are still bringing up the goon glitch up to this day, expect people to keep talking about this for long a time.

Amen! b:angry
    You were not assuming they had r9 already, or you can't express yourself at all. You said "from +6 to full R9rr +10". Adding the r9rr to the equation means they didn't have it, that it's something new. And it's not likely someone can just get r9rr overnight. They need at least 240 basic badges and all the molds, which aren't tradeable, plus the essences of defense and offense. Also, they need a bunch of summerwind tokens, which aren't exactly cheap for people running around in +6 gear, and the GSTs and medals also.

If they had enough to get all that, believe me, they'd get to +10 eventually. All pwi did was give them a shortcut. Which sucks, but oh well, live with it or quit game.

I've seen it done buddy, and that shortcut is over 800 gold which I wanted to point out that I invested. It indeed sucks, which is why people should stop putting money into this game. Don't make the same mistake I made.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ~ a lot of things I agree with ~

I know. I'm also not happy with what was done (or what wasn't done). The only thing I was questioning was the +6 to full r9rr +10 overnight thing, which I believe happened to noone because it's nearly impossible to get r9rr overnight.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Think of how much money these people would have paid (either through merchanting or real money) for this kind of refines. That's the kind of money said person saved and can instead invest somewhere else: eg. get a Emperor tome. In other words it just sped up the process of gearing up.

That's making an assumption that said person saved billions of coins and waited for this glitch to happen, and how many people exactly would fit into this category?

Just because this glitch happened doesnt mean people magically got coins in their inventory, unless you count in the dreamchaser glitch I guess

Yes, sure, they have the orbs and event gold, that still does not mean they have the coin to access end-game gear, it's very assumptious to say that, and it would only work in said cases where people already have R9rr at a certain refine level.

And bladesimage, i'm not playing a devil's advocate, I guess you failed to read that I wasn't happy about the situation either, but people are beating up a dead horse here. Nothing is going to happen, no matter how hard you're going to beat it.

I have never played this game to be competitive, so it only affects me as much as "I would've liked to get free orbs as well".
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    That's making an assumption that said person saved billions of coins and waited for this glitch to happen, and how many people exactly would fit into this category?

Just because this glitch happened doesnt mean people magically got coins in their inventory.

Yes, sure, they have the orbs and event gold, that still does not mean they have the coin to access end-game gear, it's very assumptious to say that, and it would only work in said cases where people already have R9rr at a certain refine level.

And bladesimage, i'm not playing a devil's advocate, I guess you failed to read that I wasn't happy about the situation either, but people are beating up a dead horse here. Nothing is going to happen, no matter how hard you're going to beat it.

I have never played this game to be competitive, so it only affects me as much as "I would've liked to get free orbs as well".

I think she means what they'll save over time from the glitch on, Dem. As in, instead of getting a +10 orb next month, they'll save the coins to upgrade their necklace or tome or something. It's a valid point.

I don't really mind the QQ, only the nonsense ones such as getting r9rr overnight as if it required absolutely nothing other than what people got from orb glitch.
  • bladesimage
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I know. I'm also not happy with what was done (or what wasn't done). The only thing I was questioning was the +6 to full r9rr +10 overnight thing, which I believe happened to noone because it's nearly impossible to get r9rr overnight.

I said it that way because people have done it fist, when I say over night I mean literately either over night or in a few days amount of time. Regardless, the twisting of my words is irelevant. It's money invested which in the end I feel was wasted or cheated out of. Anywho I'm done ranting, pwi can still kiss my *** though.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think she means what they'll save over time from the glitch on, Dem. As in, instead of getting a +10 orb next month, they'll save the coins to upgrade their necklace or tome or something. It's a valid point.

In that view, yes.
    Anyway I just don't care enough to come up with a good argument, i'm just here for the discussion.

But as I meant, if people don't have end-game now, this glitch isn't going to help them get end-game anytime soon either, so they'll be sitting on top of orbs until they maybe some day get the gear they want to use it on, if they haven't decided to use orbs on someting else by then.

Ah well, like I also said, it's a dead horse, no point in beating it anymore even though people will regardless.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I said it that way because people have done it fist, when I say over night I mean literately either over night or in a few days amount of time. Regardless, the twisting of my words is irelevant. It's money invested which in the end I feel was wasted or cheated out of. Anywho I'm done ranting, pwi can still kiss my *** though.

If they had G16+6 and got R9rr really quick you can be sure they cashed A LOT in a real short time. They cashed to get R9, then they cashed to get the coins for the summerwind tokens and then they spent their lives in warsong to get the 240 badges it requires. I believe if they did that they deserve the free +10 on their toon. This game is overpriced.

If they had all the coins needed for R9r already in their toons, they surely wouldn't be walking around in G16+6. They'd either have refined their G16s or walking around in R9r already.
  • bladesimage
    edited December 2013
    Options

Just because this glitch happened doesnt mean people magically got coins in their inventory, unless you count in the dreamchaser glitch I guess

And bladesimage, i'm not playing a devil's advocate, I guess you failed t
    o read that I wasn't happy about the situation either, but people are beating up a dead horse here. Nothing is going to happen, no matter how hard you're going to beat it.

Can you give up the end game gear point already. It's quite simple to farm r9 now a days. The point is the investment of the gold people put for refines. Get over your "orbs not gonna benefit you in getting endgame gear" point. Zzzzxxx
    If they had G16+6 and got R9rr really quick you can be sure they cashed A LOT in a real short time. They cashed to get R9, then they cashed to get the coins for the summerwind tokens and then they spent their lives in warsong to get the 240 badges it requires. I believe if they did that they deserve the free +10 on their toon. This game is overpriced.

If they had all the coins needed for R9r already in their toons, they surely wouldn't be walking around in G16+6. They'd either have refined their G16s or walking around in R9r already.

So your saying if it's anyone, I deserve orbs more than anyone else since I supported pwi immensely. You just proved my point, thank you sir. Although I didn't do it overnight, I still supported this company.. And for what? To bend me over backwards?
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So your saying if it's anyone, I deserve orbs more than anyone else since I supported pwi immensely. You just proved my point, thank you sir. Although I didn't do it overnight, I still supported this company.. And for what? To bend me over backwards?

When you get things first you pay a premium. When you buy stuff in bulk, all at once, you get a discount. You got it first, they got it all at once.

So no, I'm not proving your point. But meh, bored of this discussion. b:bye
  • bladesimage
    edited December 2013
    Options
    When you get things first you pay a premium. When you buy stuff in bulk, all at once, you get a discount. You got it first, they got it all at once.

So no, I'm not proving your point. But meh, bored of this discussion. b:bye

Lol? I'm done as well. I'm sure by now pwi knows how I feel.b:bye
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If those who got 100+ orbs irritate you all so much, why don't you go and challenge them to a duel to make yourself feel better. Problem solved.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If those who got 100+ orbs irritate you all so much, why don't you go and challenge them to a duel to make yourself feel better. Problem solved.

What is a duel going to resolve?

These people are now tankier and hit harder then before. Therefore increasing their rewards in NW and possibly turning the tides in TW. They have huge amounts of charms, as well as event gold which can be used for refining services or dye services therefore also increasing their money.

A duel solves nothing. People got advantages for nothing more then clicking a button a few times over the course of an hour or so.
    Here we go again....
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What is a duel going to resolve?

These people are now tankier and hit harder then before. Therefore increasing their rewards in NW and possibly turning the tides in TW. They have huge amounts of charms, as well as event gold which can be used for refining services or dye services therefore also increasing their money.

A duel solves nothing. People got advantages for nothing more then clicking a button a few times over the course of an hour or so.

Exactly my point, duel solves nothing. Its as pointless as complaining or crying in forums. But what does it matter to you if they get better rewards now? I am not siding with abusers here and I do not have any orbs, but people just make too huge number out of this. Yea they got better and hit better than before now, but at least you people got your orbs the hard way and honorable way. Which means that your orbs matter more. Just keep getting stronger and things should be okay again. Because to me it seems that others shouldn't be stronger than the cs'ers here. And before someone decides to flame me, understand that not everyone use real money on this game. Would you all complain the same way if someone happens to give someone orb for free in-game to another player? ''omfg he got that orb for free, its unfair because I spent real money on my orbs! He should be banned now'' wake up. These are pixels and you choose to spend money on it. Not everybody have to. And all of you abusers: Hopefully next time you think with your brain and not be so greedy. See how much havoc you abusers caused? Even if you knew you could get it multiple times, you could have just taken 1 time and be more fair towards others.
  • TahBeast - Lost City
    TahBeast - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

release an expansion ahead of schedule!

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

In addition, there will be snow and snowmen, back due to your requests. The snow season will be arriving next week with the release of the expansion, December 18th. All these events will be available on launch as well.

We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of!

We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!

-DoD

Ha !!
    "release an expansion ahead of schedule!"
    TYVM sir ...thank YOU !
    no , Seriously ? no thax !b:laugh
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ha !!
    "release an expansion ahead of schedule!"
    TYVM sir ...thank YOU !
    no , Seriously ? no thax !b:laugh

*prepares a large batch of coffee and smth. to nom nom* There will be bugs, glitches and a whole lot of QQ and possible rage quits and same old song on repeat.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I hope it's properly tested, as bug free as it can be and not rushed out

Hahahahahahaha

I guess there's a first time for everything.

Well actually, this is the case for a lot of people. I know quite a few that were saving up as they waited for a 10* orb sale, so they had the money and the gear was ready to refine. Most people who plan to buy those orbs do wait for a sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • reborncell
    reborncell Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

release an expansion ahead of schedule!

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

In addition, there will be snow and snowmen, back due to your requests. The snow season will be arriving next week with the release of the expansion, December 18th. All these events will be available on launch as well.

We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of!

We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!

-DoD

I don't care about Expansions at all! I just want the DAM free orb code like everyone else!!!
    Can't u retar just fix it! GIVE MINE OBRS NOW UNFAIR GAME!!! Hell with this **** expansion.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha
    Well actually, this is the case for a lot of people. I know quite a few that were saving up as they waited for a 10* orb sale, so they had the money and the gear was ready to refine. Most people who plan to buy those orbs do wait for a sale.

ikr? now that they gave away free 30 + orbs for 2 week vacations
    i dont feel like spending 750 gold or more (on sale) to get same amount of orbs just to refine my armor and wep
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    reborncell wrote: »
    I don't care about Expansions at all! I just want the DAM free orb code like everyone else!!!
    Can't u retar just fix it! GIVE MINE OBRS NOW UNFAIR GAME!!! Hell with this **** expansion.

Nope. Tards are too tarded to do this \o\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Exactly my point, duel solves nothing. Its as pointless as complaining or crying in forums. But what does it matter to you if they get better rewards now? I am not siding with abusers here and I do not have any orbs, but people just make too huge number out of this. Yea they got better and hit better than before now, but at least you people got your orbs the hard way and honorable way. Which means that your orbs matter more. Just keep getting stronger and things should be okay again. Because to me it seems that others shouldn't be stronger than the cs'ers here. And before someone decides to flame me, understand that not everyone use real money on this game. Would you all complain the same way if someone happens to give someone orb for free in-game to another player? ''omfg he got that orb for free, its unfair because I spent real money on my orbs! He should be banned now'' wake up. These are pixels and you choose to spend money on it. Not everybody have to. And all of you abusers: Hopefully next time you think with your brain and not be so greedy. See how much havoc you abusers caused? Even if you knew you could get it multiple times, you could have just taken 1 time and be more fair towards others.

People who CS SHOULD have the upper hand and be better geared. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
    Here we go again....
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sooooooooooooo You lied to everyone again hmm. GJ PW Now I know of 7 ppl who got over 30 Orbs, and No Ban! They are laughing at the rest of us!! b:bye
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Yes. I'm partially happy I decided to go for the Monkey pet instead of waiting to +10 my gear. I would have been really pissed but then again, I guess I'd have chosen the Monkey either way (35 gold instead of 25? no thanks >.>).

This is perhaps a late reply but I might as well.

The point I was trying to make applies in two ways.
    First one is the fact that most people wait for sales before investing heavily into something big such as R9 materials and Dragon Orbs. Nobody in their right mind will buy something so expensive off sales unless they have an absurd excess of coin or real life money I suppose.

People were saving up and looking forward Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales which have been known to usually have really good deals for the game.

The second point is the one FistToDeath mentioned, people that would normally be working on making coin to refine gear, can work on making coin to get a better tome or other kind of upgrades.

Well, what's done is done. There was no rollback and people will have to move on eventually but the incident should remain an example and a reminder to people. Reminder in what way? that's up to each person to think about.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    People who CS SHOULD have the upper hand and be better geared. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

That's just an illusion world you are living in. Its possible and ABSOLUTELY not wrong for a player to be better than cs'er, by mere farming.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI has learned not to give us expensive freebies >.> it turns adults into screaming babies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ok we know a lot of you are pissed at the orb glitch/not much being done to uphold the ToS and pick and choose bans based on how much they spend on game SOOOOO.... WE GOT YOU THE RELEASE OF THE EXPANSION EARLY!!! \o/ Trololololo b:laugh

Sorry PW staff while I appreciate your efforts of getting the expansion released early for us (bugs or not) This seems like a typical tactic to take the the attention off the issue, not the mistake concerning the code as that is certainly not the issue (You really did something really nice for your members by giving that code so it was not your fault guys) The issue would be the actual cleanup of the members who abused this glitch.. Did you even remove the refines/orbs from their accounts or were they just left to get on with it?

While I feel bad for you guys with all the finger pointing and work surely with this many people up in arms over the situation something should actually be done.. I've seen plenty of "QQ" threads and quite a few people I see here are the ones that either stay away or usually defend you. This is not something that should fall down to pointing fingers at the GM's and in no way am I blaming the GM's directly, it would be those in higher positions that tell them how to deal with the situation I can imagine.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dudeman121 wrote: »
    Sorry PW staff while I appreciate your efforts of getting the expansion released early for us (bugs or not) This seems like a typical tactic to take the the attention off the issue, not the mistake concerning the code as that is certainly not the issue (You really did something really nice for your members by giving that code so it was not your fault guys) The issue would be the actual cleanup of the members who abused this glitch.. Did you even remove the refines/orbs from their accounts or were they just left to get on with it?
    I know some that got a perma ban so i think they are working on it, albeit not that quick since they got other games to moderate too.

In all the 5 years up till now, this reward was the most expensive thing they ever gave to us. But with all this complaining that comes after, we will most likely never see anything like this ever again :s Nothing is 100% fullproof and the community is unforgiving
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @ OPKossy

Considering you have a direct line of communication, can you find out why some people are permanently banned from the game for dragon orb abuse and other aren't? To be more specific, why would someone who got under 20 orbs be permanently banned, while someone who got 60 orbs got 2 weeks?

I know you cannot speak for the gms, but can you try to find out why this would be? Also, what are your thoughts on that matter?

I don't care about compensation. I just want to find out why some people were perma banned and others weren't when the people perma banned received significantly less from the exploit than others.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    To be more specific, why would someone who got under 20 orbs be permanently banned, while someone who got 60 orbs got 2 weeks?

It might just be because the one who's only got 20 orbs got orbs on multiple accounts. o_o So they got a lot more in total. Just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have been playing this game for ~5 years, and have accepted the fact that people make mistakes, both the company and the players, and I waited patiently for all the other glitch/ exploits to be addressed with respect and dignity to the players who knew about all these things and chose to play the game as it was meant to be played instead of cheating others.

(Still Waiting and probably will be till it snows in Hell. Lol)

I personally cannot give a damn if I get no Orbs ever Lol,

I am sry if I offend a few people, but my biggest problem is with the fact that rules are made so the play is FAIR for all.

Yet currently all I see is the cheats getting ahead again and again while the rest of us are told to Suck it up and get on with it, then the company treats us like children and tries to bribe its players into forgetting this latest stuff up.

This may work for most immature player personalities as children are easily persuaded to do things that have negative effects for them using Bribery, but most mature players who are upset about these issues have a thing about being abused especially when it happens more than once or twice by the same people.

Am I upset? yes. why because its a game and not an Anarchy match and games have rules which the referee is supposed to enforce equally for all, not just when its suits the accounting department.

Bribery wears real thin with age.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I personally don't care about an expansion which just break things anyway, but I do like how they ignored the fact that a lot of people got nothing by throwing a shiny bauble at us and calling it christmas fun.
This discussion has been closed.