Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Art_of_Life - Harshlands
    Art_of_Life - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't agree! Split the receivers (of the orbs, event gold etc) into two camps. Put those that glitches the site into one camp, those are the ones that abused and should rightly be punished but there is the other camp who may well got more than the 3 orbs because after doing it once the page said "please wait ten minutes and try again" now I'm sorry but 99.99999% of the people on the forum/in the game would duly wait 10 minutes and try again quite frankly you would be a liar if u say you wouldn't! People would sit and wait 10 minutes all day and get as much as they could if they had the opportunity. It's the lack of opportunity that ppl are more annoyed at.

Yes the Exploiters who did something outwith the normal parameters to fluke/dupe the system should have been banned indef but let's not tar everyone with the same brush just because they got more than 3.

Now before you all shout "oh how many orbs did u get" I got none, I was asleep (UK based) but I think calling for all and sundry to be banned is spiteful and wrapped in jealousy. It's Christmas ffs if u are that unhappy go play something else

I totally agree with you. most of the people QQing about this are just jealous. To be honest i got allot of Orb and it not becuz of i wanted to abuse the mistake it was becuz of they made a stupid mistake. How could a big game like pwi make such a mistake thing about that first insted of hateing the player who abuse the mistake of pwi. My grandfather use to say hate the game not the player ;)
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I totally agree with you. most of the people QQing about this are just jealous. To be honest i got allot of Orb and it not becuz of i wanted to abuse the mistake it was becuz of they made a stupid mistake. How could a big game like pwi make such a mistake thing about that first insted of hateing the player who abuse the mistake of pwi. My grandfather use to say hate the game not the player ;)

Your text makes no sense. You got lots of orbs not because you wanted to abuse the mistake, but because of their mistake? It doesn't give you a reason to take more then you should just because they did coding mistake. And how did you even know if it was a mistake? You take the code once and instead of taking it again, you could have just logged into game and enjoy your free items.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013

QQ because of jealousy ?

now that's just stupid and typical from a person who got lot of orbs

there r TONS of ppl who spend time and money into that refine....and then pwi just gave it away for free

it was even said- 1 per account...but did ppl read that? no...they kept refreshing and refreshing the page out of greed
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    QQ because of jealousy ?

now that's just stupid and typical from a person who got lot of orbs

there r TONS of ppl who spend time and money into that refine....and then pwi just gave it away for free

it was even said- 1 per account...but did ppl read that? no...they kept refreshing and refreshing the page out of greed

What if he didn't? Refresh the page. What if he followed the instructions on the website that said "wait ten minutes and try again" I know ppl who got 8 or 9 orbs because the followed the instruction on the website. Presented with the same instructions the majority of ppl would have followed them. Should they be banned? No they shouldn't! Again we are all (myself included) just annoyed that we missed the opportunity. That isn't the fault of ppl who didn't miss the opportunity.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I know ppl who got 8 or 9 orbs because the followed the instruction on the website. Presented with the same instructions the majority of ppl would have followed them. Should they be banned? No they shouldn't! Again we are all (myself included) just annoyed that we missed the opportunity. .

But seriously, who cares about bans anyway ? They MUST reset the refines made with thoses orbs, that's all...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    december still INTENSELY boring :( pwi AGAIN dropping the ball... seems to be too many balls on the floor to pick up...
    At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.
  • glorybf
    glorybf Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The balance of coin and items have really gone nuts , thinking about not playing for awhile until the balance returns to normal , but really the cost of items in the game are nuts . Other servers are not having these issues . only the server getting the orbs for comp.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What if he didn't? Refresh the page. What if he followed the instructions on the website that said "wait ten minutes and try again" I know ppl who got 8 or 9 orbs because the followed the instruction on the website. Presented with the same instructions the majority of ppl would have followed them. Should they be banned? No they shouldn't! Again we are all (myself included) just annoyed that we missed the opportunity. That isn't the fault of ppl who didn't miss the opportunity.

And what if he did refresh and didn't follow the instructions?? Don't forget that 90% of worlds population is as greedy as you can get.
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i wouldnt have any problems with all this, if i got the reward at least once as it was meant for all ppl...
    i dont care if other got more but i care i got nothing at alll b:surrender
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And what if he did refresh and didn't follow the instructions?? Don't forget that 90% of worlds population is as greedy as you can get.

Then he should be banned like I said. But I'll repeat what I said, faced with the set of instructions the majority, you and I included would have done just so. Once you accept that you are more annoyed that you never had the chance you realise that in the grand scheme of things it's not really that important!

In fact congrats to the ones that did get.

Have a good Xmas/Holiday season and May peace be with you.
  • MasterArcher - Momaganon
    MasterArcher - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i wouldnt have any problems with all this, if i got the reward at least once as it was meant for all ppl...
    i dont care if other got more but i care i got nothing at alll b:surrender

Would agree with this statement- think most of the QQing is because a LOT of ppl DIDN'T get anything more than those that abused it
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Exactly

Yes PWI never seem to put much thought into anything BUT If you walk into a mans house and see a $20.00 bill laying in the floor that doesn't mean you take it, that same concept applies to online gaming! This chaos was made worse by those that cannot control themselves, they purposely took advantage of a mistake PWI made and that chaos lands squarely on the exploiters shoulders and they should be properly punished!

This is different: You're not considering that that $20 could be left over and over again on many neighboring floors and taken repeatedly by people with no repercussions. Another difference is relative cost: PWI didn't lose anything from people taking.
    I am sure PW will rule the same way as it does with the reported Bots.
    After 2 years the same bots are on the same places and we sent a lot of tickets
    (with no answer from PW). Sending ticktes is a joke, and the "report hacking" in game is only a fake.

They will do absolute nothing!

^^

You can't blame gamers for relying on their inaction's and unfairness. If you're not botting, exploiting, and instead paying to play: you're letting pwi take advantage of you.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Twelve Days of PWEmass

On the first day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    A posting with soon as the reply

On the second day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    Two weeks ban for orbing while cash shopping and

On the third day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    Three ticket replys that say nothing

On the fourth day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    A four day server rollback

On the fifth day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    FIVE FREAKING USELESS HYPER STONES!

On the sixth day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    Six months of approved goon glitching

On the seventh day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    rest of song removed due to client instability
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Twelve Days of PWEmass

On the first day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me

On the second day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me

On the third day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me

On the fourth day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me

On the fifth day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me

On the sixth day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    Six months of approved goon glitching

On the seventh day of PWEmass the GMs gave to me
    rest of song removed due to client instability

For some reason, this makes me want to copy/paste the complete works of Shakespeare again. b:laugh
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    For some reason, this makes me want to copy/paste the complete works of Shakespeare again. b:laugh

I was in the Hjultid (yuletide) spirit. If I wasn't, I could have quoted a previous poster and typed ballz 160k times. lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    You can't blame gamers for relying on their inaction's and unfairness.

Of course you can. If my neighbor leaves his door unlocked, he's negligent. If I walk in and steal his stuff, I'm accountable for theft.
    tweakz wrote: »
    If you're not botting, exploiting, and instead paying to play: you're letting pwi take advantage of you.

wow. just ....... wow

Translation: If you're not cheating, something's wrong with you.
    You've just illustrated a far bigger problem than PWI's failures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited December 2013
    Updated the OP.

UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

release an expansion ahead of schedule!

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

In addition, there will be snow and snowmen, back due to your requests. The snow season will be arriving next week with the release of the expansion, December 18th. All these events will be available on launch as well.

We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of.

We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!

-DoD
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Updated the OP.

UPDATE (12.12.13)

cool Stuff

-DoD

We would rather have a working/well made expansion (or the game itself) versus a rushed and poorly released one...

Thank you though, hope it comes out well.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • XHurricanex - Harshlands
    XHurricanex - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Patch will be good if it comes with 3 orbs of oceans and event gold and charsm. Otherwise b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:bye
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Updated the OP.

UPDATE (12.12.13)

I have good news for everyone concerning "Nothing has happened yet in December".

Due to our commitment in bringing the best experience we can to Perfect World for all players of all servers, we've been able to do something that generally doesn't occur often:

release an expansion ahead of schedule!

Thanks to the awesome efforts of our QA team and the feedback from all of you concerning the last couple months, we were able to pour more manpower into releasing this huge expansion ahead of schedule. We're quite proud of this accomplishment, but that's not all.

On release date, there will be:

- In-game giveaways (quest based)
    - Expansion launch events (plural!)
    - New Holiday event!

In addition, there will be snow and snowmen, back due to your requests. The snow season will be arriving next week with the release of the expansion, December 18th. All these events will be available on launch as well.

We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of.

We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!

-DoD

so..there wont be any compensation as support staff says in tickets?
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013

where

is

our

compensation?

beside content is WAY TOO SOON
    U NEED TO FIX THIS CONTENT...before getting other already
  • Steellust - Sanctuary
    Steellust - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Instead of putting extra manpower into rushing the expansion. You should have used thouse resources into finding a happy medium compensation for this orb mess.

This is demoralizing!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Instead of putting extra manpower into rushing the expansion. You should have used thouse resources into finding a happy medium compensation for this orb mess.

This is demoralizing!

thats what i was thinking ;/
  • Pipaself - Archosaur
    Pipaself - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It is sad, really! b:bye
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Please fix your broken content & quests before releasing new...it's common sense. But I'm also hoping that with the new content comes fixes as well!

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Please fix your broken content & quests before releasing new...it's common sense. But I'm also hoping that with the new content comes fixes as well!

b:shutup

knowing pwi...its 0,000000000001 chance that they will fix this content ;D
    same chance as their damn packs ;D
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    so..there wont be any compensation as support staff says in tickets?
    not like you need anything to be majorly compensated for o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013

and u think its fair that pwi give away 30 orbs to ppl..and only 1/6 r banned ..and even so..for 2 weeks?

many ppl want compensation

if u dont..dont ask or comment
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    >people still don't understand that PWE can't fix anything of bugs and glitches

*facedesk* For the love of god I know they messed up a lot lately but stop with the "FIX YOUR CONTENT BEFORE YOU ADD SOMETHING ELSE TO IT" crying, they have no control over what is getting fixed, if they had to have everything fixed before releasing anything else, we'd be at a version of 3 years ago instead of what we have now, due to lulz china is in control of development.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013

stop bothering people
    If you don't need anything , then go away troll
This discussion has been closed.