Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    shindola wrote: »
    People have got Banned or suspended, Stop complaining guys, so got suspended for 2 weeks a few got perma. leave this be and move on.....

Lol what only people got banned where the alts that didnt have any Money spent on them the rest 2 weeks just a slap on the wrists and then they come back and enjoy this wonderful piece of f:poo update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    1. I did often because the bots (over 2 years) and I got always a autoanswer!
    I sent a ticket because the Orbs and got no answer.

2. Why the GM's did nothing as all saw who got more then 3 orbs? They can not see the chat in
    game? And this over a few weeks? The same with bots, perv player ore some rassist in WC!
    Are the GM's blind or incompetent? In other games you make only 1 click and can speak with a
    GM. If a GM see something is wrong he speak in systemchat. I never seen this!
    Why I must send a ticket? I am not a GM.

3. Why the GM's not looking into the gamelog who got more then 3 Orbs?
    I bet its easy to find out the player. Or why not watch in the game for Player with +10 gear?
    At moment its easy, on Server arch are not many player more...

I lost some friends in game because bots and now a few because the orbs. And the GM's did nothing. A 2 week bann is only a joke for all.

GM's rarely log into the game. When this game first opened they used to monitor WC and tell people in red chat to calm the cussing down.

Now there are discussions about **** small children, racism, extreme bullying and nothing is monitored.
    Here we go again....
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    30 minute ago, someone got 12 +10 orb. and my friend told me he just back from 2 weeks ban. So like, he can get 2 weeks ban and getting free +12 orb. pro huh b:surrender
    Yeah I saw that too.
    Lol what only people got banned where the alts that didnt have any Money spent on them the rest 2 weeks just a slap on the wrists and then they come back and enjoy this wonderful piece of f:poo update

b:bye And some people are convinced the issue is dealt with. Frankly even if it was a fact that every person who abused this glitch was perma banned, would we be happy?

Well... I'd be happier, but PWE has burned and b:fatb on every bridge of trust that has existed. b:surrender They (And I mean EVERYBODY that is even remotely responsible for PWI) to get off their lazy butts and stop messing up the most simple of ideas.

Anyone remember how this whole entire train wreck started?

To turn off Day Light Savings on the server clocks.

P.S. IF a certain ex-PW employee playing a seeker on RT whose name starts with a capital L is any inclination of what the PW staff are like in their jobs, then we are in a load of trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    shindola wrote: »
    People have got Banned or suspended, Stop complaining guys, so got suspended for 2 weeks a few got perma. leave this be and move on.....

give me 10-30 orbs for 2 week vacation ;D i wouldn't mind
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    give me 10-30 orbs for 2 week vacation ;D i wouldn't mind

I'll take a 4 week vacation for 60 or more. >_>
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    DefenderofDreams can u say if all will get the final Comensation or not? coz no event can be the same like the 3x +10 orbs + sage/demon event card ...b:surrender
    and i still dont understand why just archosaur players should get something, wasnt hte final compensation meant for all servers?
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    DefenderofDreams can u say if all will get the final Comensation or not? coz no event can be the same like the 3x +10 orbs + sage/demon event card ...b:surrender
    and i still dont understand why just archosaur players should get something, wasnt hte final compensation meant for all servers?

It's not like the only server having problems was Archo, either. A lot of us on Sanct were putting up with 4k+ ping for a week. I personally stopped playing for over 4 days because I was lagging so bad. The maint happened, and my ping went down to 120. Then, my power went out for several days, which is when everyone glitched the code.

Since my ping was 7-12k for 4 days, then maint happened, and my ping dropped to 120, I seriously ****ing doubt that it was anything OTHER THAN PWE's servers that were lagging. >_>
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • burgess
    burgess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi sangez
  • _StrikerR - Archosaur
    _StrikerR - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

The compensation was for arch server because we had a rollback were many ppl (including me) lost exp,coins, items, etc. The other servers the few that were lucky to get something from our lost lol.b:laugh
  • ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The compensation was for arch server because we had a rollback were many ppl (including me) lost exp,coins, items, etc.

Personally I would have been happy if they had just compensated the archosaur players and left it at that.

But their attempt at compensating just those players actually affected all servers in a very bad way (people selling codes, getting codes on alts etc). Then ofc they messed up the compensation for that too by releasing the bugged orb code that let people get 100s of orbs and event gold. Then they messed up fixing that too by letting those people keep their 100s of orbs and other goodies.

So it was like a series of one major mistake after another and still i see no sensible resolution to this from them...and I very much doubt we will get one. This is why I have stopped buying zen since this whole disaster occurred. I am checking the forums every now and then to see if a real solution is coming and i might even check out the next disaster (the new expansion) but apart from that I am pretty much done with PWI.
  • pwistevenwho
    pwistevenwho Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The compensation was for arch server because we had a rollback were many ppl (including me) lost exp,coins, items, etc. The other servers the few that were lucky to get something from our lost lol.b:laugh

you really didn't lose any thing if they set the server back. all you had to do was 4 days work over. you can't lose what you didn't have now can you?
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Redeem the following code to any character on any server.
    It wasn't just Archosaur.
  • //Edwin// - Harshlands
    //Edwin// - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I want still an ORB b:surrender
  • kikkor
    kikkor Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

First and foremost, Archosaur players were the ones we've wanted to make sure were compensated for the rollback, to the best of our ability. It was because of the rollback that we started focusing on a compensation campaign.

what happened???
  • asheland1
    asheland1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    A member of our faction came back today from a 2 week ban...all refines still there.
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    if pwi has any sence of humor they should mail everyone who didn't abuse the code system one +12 orb just for funs make it bound to player if its ever gonna happen higly likely not but i just wann lol at this post tbh.

to make it real ironic they should exclude all the players who abused the code and mail nothing to their mailbox. pwi should for sure not use a code because it wuld be the same drama all over again :P

the people at pwi coild have know redeem codes wouldn't work good i can remember at the ani event this year they also screwed up with the codes so yeah the people at pwi are kinda stupid in my opinion to think its would work fine now but yeah thats how it works on this game pwi screws up and just a few ppl get something in return and the rest gets a kick in the balls and can die in a fire lol

its just fun to see how many people still rage about the orb **** its happened and not much to change about it but suck it up and keep playing or just quit the game and find something else to play or go enjoy fresh air and make real life friends if you dont already have those or spend more time with your girlfriend/wife and kids.

but i see it more and more in real life to these days that people QQ about the lamest stuff as if its killing em if it doesnt change for instance i saw something in the news about santa being to white and thats racist in the eyes of a small group off people that like to **** christmas up for the majority of the people typical example of QQing about something to just whine.
    in my opinion its kinda the same in pwi a select group abuses and glitches stuff and the rest pays for it :P
    here in holland we had kinda the same stuff with sinterklaas his helpers have black faces because they climb through the chimney and some people have thought up that racist so it has to change from zwarte piet to something else if they have a hand in it but thats how it works people search for the lamest stuff to just QQ and whine and **** things up for the majority of the people b:shocked
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    WTT 2 Weeks Ban For 30 Orbs ? Anyone Can Help ?
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I cant belive it ...after the time of ban have expired they still have refines ???
    are u serious ??
  • ACutAbove - Archosaur
    ACutAbove - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What I find more egregious is that several of the biggest abusers (the couple that actually received bans longer than 2 weeks) were unbanned early.

b:sad
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So your compensation, is to give us a broken expansion for x mas ahead of time...

How about you do it the other way, delay the expansion and give us a fully working one for new year.

well next time maybe !
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So your compensation, is to give us a broken expansion for x mas ahead of time...

How about you do it the other way, delay the expansion and give us a fully working one for new year.

well next time maybe !

I made the following prediction November 24th

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=20810401&postcount=7
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ok those who not get orbs can be happy for this expansion,..
    and ppl who got 1000000 orb will be more happy,.
    GM YOU ARE STUPID
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • saber1012
    saber1012 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I dont care for expansion ahead of time. People who abused the Compensation are not banned so they will see the expansion also and if this expansion is to make up for your mistakes well sorry its no good
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You people should stop complaining, only makes yourself look like a fool. Its obvious that writing here wont give you any orbs. I am glad about expansion, I couldn't care less about orbs at all. Im here to enjoy the game, not about becoming the most strongest player.
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You people should stop complaining, only makes yourself look like a fool. Its obvious that writing here wont give you any orbs. I am glad about expansion, I couldn't care less about orbs at all. Im here to enjoy the game, not about becoming the most strongest player.

READ THIS!!
    1. dont u learn on any previous patch?
    anytime gm do patch update always including errors, they still do error even with good preparation (ex: title system "crimson imperium"). What they will make if they do update in Bad mood?, i will tell u,
    GET READY FOR PREMATURE PATCH GLITCH/BUG.
    2. Or the most worse is that GM Lie about the patch scedule, what if that the real update is on 18 dec? what if "release an expansion ahead of schedule!" just an excuse?
    3. Im not complaining, more of it, I DEMANDING.
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Admin - We'll be releasing preview blogs on the features of the expansion as we get closer to the launch date, as well as a list of the events you can expect to take full advantage of!

I dont think anything should be written here, its all clear, i mean we are not too close to update, 10 hours is a lot of time...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    At this point PWE shouldnt promise any previews as it might upset newer players whom actually expect PWE to actually deliver anything they promise.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't care about orbs, I do feel it was a fluke, but who cares, i,m still 1 shot at 12k hp...

what really **** me off are the 10-12 quest that are broken and all the title that are not accessible.
This discussion has been closed.