Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• boen39
    boen39 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROLLBACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rollback on 2 weeks times or other time its up to PWI admin IDCb:angryJUST ROLLBACK NOWb:angry
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Isn't it ironic that they call this the final compensation...for all servers???? b:laugh

With respect to everyone else, why the hell do we (all other servers) need to be compensated for what happened to Archo server in the first place? With what has happened, the only real compensation for this is to not disable the redeem code and let everyone else get their fair chance in getting the orbs. This is worst than the time they put 11+ and 12+ star orbs in the boutique, or took off the metals of glory from the DQ page. And I thought it could never get worst than that.

As one of the ppl that 'QQed' I can guarentee you that it wasn't due to them getting 'compensated' while others did not, but more the fact that ANYONE who happened to log into that server, got to use that code for any server, which so had the potential to break things.

It should have stayed within the archosuar server period... not get to be used on any server... f2p ppl on your server got benefits from this, it was those who spent cash on the game, or had farm something unimaginably great that got hurt the worse when that rollback happened... still I do feel that the original code should have been forced to be used only on the archosuar server. (if that was the case I wouldn't have ever voiced my displeasure about it.) Well I might have a little but I understood their reasoning and agreed with what they said originally until we learned it could be used on any server.

'being used on any server' is what set a lot of us off in the first place... especially since it was only archo that was affected by the rollback.

EDIT: For the record, I feel I must repeat this I did NOT want to be compensated like this... but I still found it unfair that acho could use that original code sent out to them on any server. :/
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yea i was in tt all day did sum daileys basicly been nolifeing pwi the past week but its still nothing compared to how bad this is lol

I just dont think those that haven't done anything wrong should suffer from the deeds the idiots (with that i mean those who abused it) have done.
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • Farruco - Harshlands
    Farruco - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

was not abuse, it was a mistake, give gifts and other occasions only be charged once
  • ISHUROl - Dreamweaver
    ISHUROl - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    question can some1 define what the abuse of the code was? I thought they set up the code so it can only be used once per account? f:shame

I'm curious on how this is abuse when i know people only put the code in once and got it multi times in their maibox. isn't that a pwi issue?
  • Athae - Harshlands
    Athae - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Redeem page is not working, how typical...

Rofl. b:laugh
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its totally un fair .. lots ppl got sooooooooooooooo many orbs at same account .... even if u solve page now i think its useless .. i'm with re roll too but but last 2 days..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cgatsby wrote: »
    Just rollback,
    People that say no to rollback is high probability the code abuser b:laugh , eventho just a lil % that dont want rollback cuz got something lucky. b:cry

Thats nonsense... Dont say things like that.. Its like me calling you a abuser...
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    To all who still wonder why, some ppl are talking about full +12, the code supplied all you needed to get +12 since you could just refine to +10 and try to +11 and +12 with tishas over and over again :) and since event gold was included in the code, even those were for free! so yeah, everyone who got like 50 orbs, can basically make all their gears +12 *cheers*

btw i am a happy owner of an account that could only redeem the code once :)b:cute
  • Stoli - Heavens Tear
    Stoli - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    why would a player who got a toon on archo (and qq about stuff he's lost THERE) redeem the code on an other server in the first place?
    imo this would be the most fair solution for everyone

I've asked several who were on HT that, the answer I was given "because I can. I play here, why should I send it to Arch server when I don't play there."

So really, it was unfair to begin with. I have a toon on Arch server, no email here, but I'm not complaining because I play on HT. I don't need stuff for a toon on arch that I'm not playing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heaven's Tear--
    Stoli -- Sage Cleric (Main) -- Dominus Marshal
    _River -- 101 Demon Veno (Retired)
    Echosaridy -- 101 Sage Sin (Alt)
    Sarifikara -- 80 Blademaster (Future Demon)
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well said! Please tell me what that game is! I have a friend who has been bugging me for years to join his guild in Wow but I have been loyal to PWI for 4.5+ years. Maybe its time to forget pwi and join my friend.

The larger issue is - even if pwi does figure out how to fix this fairly- that we have to log in to the forums every day pretty much to see what error/fix pwi has made so that we can get our "reward". Otherwise, if we fail to do this we will get behind the rest of the server. It is not fair for peopel to spend years working on their gears only to fall behind because some error/fix happened to happen in a week that they were not logged in.

The game is in my sig...it's very similar to PWI in terms of economy...that's NOT to say that the game doesn't have a lot of issues, I quit because I got bored with the game, but it was run in a very fair manner by the devs (they even donate regularly to charitable causes).

I can't find a way to PM you, so search in google for "exiled realm of arborea", and you'll get your answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • jessami
    jessami Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    altho i agree with the fact that a rollback causes more problems (ppl raging about having lost all farmed stuff etc) id really consider it fair to be done;
    because not only the unguilty ones get punished, but the abusers too; maybe then they'll think about whether or not to abuse something twice next time this happens

i guess since only archo servers needed compensation, lets say rollback for all other servers but archo;
    why would a player who got a toon on archo (and qq about stuff he's lost THERE) redeem the code on an other server in the first place?
    imo this would be the most fair solution for everyone

I personally did use my email code on LC because my chara's 101 there as opposed to 90 on Arch, but in retrospect it was probably the red chats that got the other servers so mad. The vast majority had never heard of Arch rollback and didn't notice our 5x exp
  • wysp01
    wysp01 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    first of all you can't cure stupid and all of this is stupid the roll back happened the compensation happened the code cluster ** happened many quit after the roll back, do another and more quit...other servers whined and complained archo got this and used it here on this server where nothing happened...take it away or give us stuff...now everyone given stuff its QQ but i didnt get any stuff or i didn't get as much stuff..The emails we recieved said use on any char you want some chose another server thats just how it is...whoever opened that code with a 10 min wait for code to be redeemed is the one who needs to be fired and tho the effort to try and please your customers turned into a giant QQ fest at least an attempt to appease all was made however stupid it was and going forward try checking that your employees are qualified to do a job and before rushing in with codes and other stuff try sending a blanket email that you are looking for a way to fix, compensate whatever you want to call it and make sure you can even do what you are promising in the first place i ss everything now due to the roll back which is just beyond reasonable but its just what has to be done thanks to incompetance...boradroom bob "you're fired"
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'll say this one final time and then I'm closing this clusterfk of a thread.

Yes, some people abused the code and got more orbs than they should have.
    Yes, other people weren't even able to get the one redemption they were supposed to get.

But FOR PAN GU'S SAKE a rollback was what caused this entire mess to begin with. And judging from both my faction (of which not a single person got more than 1 redemption, and many got none) and world chat, the vast majority of people on Archosaur oppose a rollback, even if they didn't (get to) abuse the code. Why? We've already had one rollback, and it sucked. A lot. We don't want to go through that **** again and just compound the issues we're already having.

Keep the code disabled, don't give out any more compensation, and be done with it so we can move on. It's time to cut losses instead of trying to fix things in a way that'll cause more problems.

That only rewards the people who abused this. Some of us have not received anything yet.
  • deathconsumer92
    deathconsumer92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    REALLY WANT REWARD CODE PLSb:cryb:surrender
  • malinozes
    malinozes Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wysp01 wrote: »
    first of all you can't cure stupid and all of this is stupid the roll back happened the compensation happened the code cluster ** happened many quit after the roll back, do another and more quit...other servers whined and complained archo got this and used it here on this server where nothing happened...take it away or give us stuff...now everyone given stuff its QQ but i didnt get any stuff or i didn't get as much stuff..The emails we recieved said use on any char you want some chose another server thats just how it is...whoever opened that code with a 10 min wait for code to be redeemed is the one who needs to be fired and tho the effort to try and please your customers turned into a giant QQ fest at least an attempt to appease all was made however stupid it was and going forward try checking that your employees are qualified to do a job and before rushing in with codes and other stuff try sending a blanket email that you are looking for a way to fix, compensate whatever you want to call it and make sure you can even do what you are promising in the first place i ss everything now due to the roll back which is just beyond reasonable but its just what has to be done thanks to incompetance...boradroom bob "you're fired"

You tell 'em baby!
  • DarthVapor - Sanctuary
    DarthVapor - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Have fun playing with NOBODY if people are banned. 99.9% of PWI did this.

*Rolls back server*
    *Bans everyone that went on the page*

It's dead.

Learn to read fool. Where did I say I wanted anyone banned?
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well said! Please tell me what that game is! I have a friend who has been bugging me for years to join his guild in Wow but I have been loyal to PWI for 4.5+ years. Maybe its time to forget pwi and join my friend.

The larger issue is - even if pwi does figure out how to fix this fairly- that we have to log in to the forums every day pretty much to see what error/fix pwi has made so that we can get our "reward". Otherwise, if we fail to do this we will get behind the rest of the server. It is not fair for peopel to spend years working on their gears only to fall behind because some error/fix happened to happen in a week that they were not logged in.
    cry me a river b:bye
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That only rewards the people who abused this. Some of us have not received anything yet.

agreed
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    rapholder wrote: »
    We don't want free stuff... Keep your 10* orbs... What fun is a game where they just give you everything you're supposed to work for. Just let us play the game without interfering..

Speak for yourself, don't take the rewards, shoo.
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI........

WHAT DID YOU DO?

I just woke up to find almost all of the server is now full +10 and the few people just now waking up missed everything.

Are you trying to turn this into a private server? This is a game where players are supposed to... well... play. You CANNOT leave things as they are.

I've lost track of how many times I've said this to the PWI staff but...

FIX IT
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'd say a +6/7 that refined to +10 because of this "glitch" is more of a threat (compared to before) than someone that refined from +10 to +11 >.> For seekers, there's about a +900 hp increase when one refines from +7 to +10, while it's a +400 hp from +10 to +11. Now all we're going to have is a bunch of new tankier +10 people, who got their orbs for free, running around NW with more of an advantage, while those who actually spent money on their orbs before the rollback get screwed over.
    I myself was able to refine some equips from +10 to +11, however, I'd rather have a rollback so it's fair for people that actually farmed or spent money for the +10 before the rollback.

And how many did we have going from +6/7 to +10? I cant really think of any. Suppose I can think of one who went from r9t2 to r9t3 due free orbs to refine but thats pretty much the most terrifying upgrade on archo. The reason why full +10 isnt that terrifying imo is because everybody has +10 wep now and no shards +10 is still fairly killable with ganking. After certain point that really doesnt hold true too well and +11 everything is getting closer and closer to the monster tier you cant even really gank w/o OPs at your side.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I love how this is exploited and cant even access to redeem off not receiving the code in email to begin with. TY all who felt the need to do this.

Anyways, cant access Jones or DQ point system now either. I can log in but doesnt show server or characters.... The rollback was one thing and the compensation was appreciated but abusing the system like most try and do is killing the game...
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    when i try to redeem the code it loads slowly and then when i select server or toon it don't let me to choose fix this pls
  • LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver
    LenaKitteh - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm fairly disappointed that I went through this insanity of botched server downtimes, extreme lag, not to mention a veno instance that's been broken for months. I had to work a 13 hour day today - to come home and find that I can't even get basic compensation provided to everyone because it's been abused so badly in only a few hours. My guess? I'll never see anything from it. I'm still waiting for my Dark Abyss mount on two eligible characters and it's going on three weeks. b:angry
  • Athae - Harshlands
    Athae - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol already seeing "something went wrong while executing demanded rollback thingy" scenario. Cause you know... Disasters happen here. A LOT. Are you sure you wanna risk it guys? b:laugh
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:bye only thing u can do is Roll Back before code came out. Roll Back as soon as possible before everything getting worse.
  • arun89
    arun89 Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    not even able to get 3 unlike few who glitched it to get over 100 orbs b:cryb:angry
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    boen39 wrote: »
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROLLBACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rollback on 2 weeks times or other time its up to PWI admin IDCb:angryJUST ROLLBACK NOWb:angry

Why dont you yeling with your main ACCount? so everyone can see who you are...pussies...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.