Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Actually Archos rollback was a complete mess. Some lost both coins and items they sold during rollback, gold had to be refunded, meaning tickets and solving the mess. All in all it was effort to do it for archo, doing it for all the servers? They dont have the manpower. While its normal to assume rollback only rolls back, it wasnt true for archo, people got screwed and figuring out the mess was exhausting to both, players and staff.

Ps. Seriously, the amount of abusers is really a small minority and even out of those only small minority got ridiculous amounts of orbs. And yet we got ppl QQing for pages after pages demanding for rollback when actions to fix the issues have already been decided.

What actions? They haven't say what they will do...Oh wait! they will do the same they have done before...NOTHING!b:bye
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This thread has the most views and most replies out of all the threads... whats that tell you b:chuckle

Hahaha, yea I noticed it as well... This is clearly the worst thing that has occurred to pwi, so I hope they actually do something when GMS get back to job, I know they all left to enjoy their weekends and didnt really care about this, except for DoD.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What actions? They haven't say what they will do...Oh wait! they will do the same they have done before...NOTHING!b:bye

*claps slowly*

Someone else figured it out! You get a cookie!

*hands you a moldy cookie with pocket lint on it*
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was among those who didnt get anything but its not such a big deal for me because i can farm the money for them pretty easy during 2x but not everyone can do that and i think its not fair for those who will have to save money for weeks even months to buy 3 **** orbs while others just had to click for them. I know my opinnion wont count for gms or stuff, just saying
    b:victory
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, analyze this thread.

She died. Someone from Heaven's Tear ran their knife into her. They ran their knife into her 17 times.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    She died. Someone from Heaven's Tear ran their knife into her. They ran their knife into her 17 times.

Was the knife mysteriously +10? b:chuckle
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • razikiel
    razikiel Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^ person that abused the code
    oh what a smart one, i got one only, like intended, too bad your trolling fail b:laugh
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm confused as to why you quoted my post O.o. I said nothing of Arch.

Of course people get screwed in a rollback. That's what a rollback does. It deletes everything they've done. No one comes out a winner during a rollback. Not even the company. It's like yeah they got the server back up, but they have to deal with the immense QQing about coin and exp and what not loss, the raging that "they weren't warned prior to the rollback" even though they would've have been able to get on anyway, etc etc. Then PWI is just like right, compensation. SOmething not a lot of companies do after a rollback. We should feel lucky.

Then they decide to compensate everyone for all the issues all the servers have had for November. They try to be nice and things go boom. I actually kind of feel sorry for PWE. No matter what they try everything seems to blow back up in their face.

I'm happy the company even thinks of compensation. God knows Aeria Games didn't when they rolledback Scarlet Blade.....

+1 to you PWE for thinking of compensation.

I quoted you as you seem to think rollback always works as intended. And I know for a fact some sold some items during time that got rolled back but when servers got back on, they didnt only lose the coins but also the item they had prior to time server was rolled back. Solving that mess takes manpower, throw in zhen charges, people trying to scam the staff, its a mess.

Ps. I might of lost something, I dont even know, I got way too much things to keep track of to know.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Was the knife mysteriously +10? b:chuckle

Yep. What a shocker! b:shocked
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hahaha, yea I noticed it as well... This is clearly the worst thing that has occurred to pwi, so I hope they actually do something when GMS get back to job, I know they all left to enjoy their weekends and didnt really care about this, except for DoD.

I doubt they will. It was said that people that didn't mean to abuse the code did it because the page was not loading to the "Congratulations" page so they just kept entering the code until it did. I highly doubt there is a way that the GMs will be able to tell the difference between someone entering the code repeatably by accident and those that did on purpose. So, they just say they will "punish" the people that intentionally abused the code to calm the masses. Just empty threats IMO. As per the response I got from the GMs they are just going to keep trying to make up to the Arch server for the rollback even though the whole point of this code per their Facebook page was a "Thanksgiving" gift to ALL servers.
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What about the players that were not able to get the reward at all? a rollback would be the fairest thing to do, and prove that the people running the game are trying to push it back in the right direction and not allow people to have an unfair advantage.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Bad Decept. Bad! *hits with newspaper* Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done!
    damn found so soon b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    razikiel wrote: »
    oh what a smart one, i got one only, like intended, too bad your trolling fail b:laugh

#propergrammarishard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladeloffen - Sanctuary
    Bladeloffen - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i hope pwi get reset 2 2 days bicos i hav seen ppl geting 50+ orbs and its not good bicos now ppl well hav all 10 ger so it makes the game more harder then it is for low ppl 2 get tokens and stuff
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I quoted you as you seem to think rollback always works as intended. And I know for a fact some sold some items during time that got rolled back but when servers got back on, they didnt only lose the coins but also the item they had prior to time server was rolled back. Solving that mess takes manpower, throw in zhen charges, people trying to scam the staff, its a mess.

Ps. I might of lost something, I dont even know, I got way too much things to keep track of to know.

My post said nothing of a rollback. I was pointing out that the scenario was a bad one D:.

Any items traded to other players or sold in a catshop would be in their inventory after a rollback, provided it was in there or the bank or wherever prior to the rollback date. If they'd put it during the period. The coins (providing they didn't sell gold for them) would be back in the inventory.... But moving on.

Zhen charges? MP regenerates on it's own though! Dragon's Breathe, Vortex and Barrage will be okay!.......I couldn't help myself b:surrenderb:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Guys please... use Sweetiebot's threads for stuff involving her.

Please? b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm not giving up yet!!! waiting for another update.
  • TomHung - Archosaur
    TomHung - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's telling me the code has expired. I haven't been able to get any of the compensation rewards. I lost a lot during the rollback and I get nothing in return?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's telling me the code has expired. I haven't been able to get any of the compensation rewards. I lost a lot during the rollback and I get nothing in return?

Please see the bottom half of the first post in this thread.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • lorshe
    lorshe Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I cannot redeem, nor have I gotten any. DOes this mean I c an't get it anymore?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Guys please... use Sweetiebot's threads for stuff involving her.

Please? b:surrender

But Kossy D:! GOOD NEWS EVERYONE D:!
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    almost 300 pages whooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

f:grinf:grinf:grin
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lorshe wrote: »
    I cannot redeem, nor have I gotten any. DOes this mean I c an't get it anymore?

At this point in time, yes.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    298! b:chuckle

Aww *** someones comment was removed.....no longer 298 -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    Sykarah - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well Mods, I really hope you take into consideration all of the players. I have been a loyal gamer to you all for year and years and years and I really hope you dont let us down, do your best, and if you all come up with a good solution I'll return... <3
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options

No sir. You do not.... besides the handy dandy code in the email you recieved.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    These people with +4s,+5s then +10s on their gear sicken me... b:spit
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well Mods, I really hope you take into consideration all of the players. I have been a loyal gamer to you all for year and years and years and I really hope you dont let us down, do your best, and if you all come up with a good solution I'll return... <3

Right now, the mods are dipping a bunny in chocolate sauce and about to put it on an open fire. b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    omgg where is sweetiebots balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls post b:cry
    was so funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    These people with +4s,+5s then +10s on their gear sicken me... b:spit

You are one!
This discussion has been closed.