Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Naiyaki - Sanctuary
    Naiyaki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If there's another roll back after all this freaking work I put into getting EVERYTHING back that I'd lost with the last one (levels, gear, items, characters), I'm going to be pissed b:angry
  • Senel - Dreamweaver
    Senel - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You know what's gonna bug me is that alot of people who abused of this mainly sent these Orbs to their alts....So the alts will be punished or the whole account itself???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Senel - Dreamweaver
    Senel - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You know what's gonna bug me is that alot of people who abused of this mainly sent these Orbs to their alts....So the alts will be punished or the whole account itself???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathconsumer92
    deathconsumer92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I Agree
  • deathconsumer92
    deathconsumer92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I Agree
  • alyssa929
    alyssa929 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    u already rollbacked once and it caused so many issues why dont u just ban the ones that sold the codes or bought them isnt fair for all when it was only certain people to abuse the rewards especially if u rollback and i lose 150m wings i bought i will not be happy and will prolly quit b:angry
  • alyssa929
    alyssa929 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    u already rollbacked once and it caused so many issues why dont u just ban the ones that sold the codes or bought them isnt fair for all when it was only certain people to abuse the rewards especially if u rollback and i lose 150m wings i bought i will not be happy and will prolly quit b:angry
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm so glad it expired while I was at school. we don't need any compensation. spoiled brats.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm so glad it expired while I was at school. we don't need any compensation. spoiled brats.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    If there's another roll back after all this freaking work I put into getting EVERYTHING back that I'd lost with the last one (levels, gear, items, characters), I'm going to be pissed b:angry
    alyssa929 wrote: »
    There isn't a rollback. The poll is a mistake that came from an accidental merge. The mods that are awake right now are trying their best to sort that out so the two topics can be separate again.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    alyssa929 wrote: »
    There isn't a rollback. The poll is a mistake that came from an accidental merge. The mods that are awake right now are trying their best to sort that out so the two topics can be separate again.
  • wyldheart
    wyldheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm not giving up yet!!! waiting for another update.
    I can't believe it...... GMs found a solution and made a decission, i think the way they wanna go is just fair (and yes, I say that even if I'm also one of those who redeemed the code more as one time), but peeps still complaining and QQ... Why not just leave if you dislike it? The decission is already made, you can't do anything against this! It's so senseless to disciusse more here!

I request a mod close this thread, cuz it makes no sense here anymore and just get's on everybodie's nerves! ty b:pleased

spoken like the parasite you are, btw last nite your red spam got on MY nerves ijs
  • wyldheart
    wyldheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm not giving up yet!!! waiting for another update.
    I can't believe it...... GMs found a solution and made a decission, i think the way they wanna go is just fair (and yes, I say that even if I'm also one of those who redeemed the code more as one time), but peeps still complaining and QQ... Why not just leave if you dislike it? The decission is already made, you can't do anything against this! It's so senseless to disciusse more here!

I request a mod close this thread, cuz it makes no sense here anymore and just get's on everybodie's nerves! ty b:pleased

spoken like the parasite you are, btw last nite your red spam got on MY nerves ijs
  • Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wait so, unless you play this game 24/7 and camp the forums you wont get any free +10 orbs? I was gone the whole day, I read this and apparently people have gotten over 30+ orbs for conpensation, at least 3 orbs. While I, for example did not get ANYTHING because i wasn't online. Wow, how fair.
  • Tessiy - Raging Tide
    Tessiy - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wait so, unless you play this game 24/7 and camp the forums you wont get any free +10 orbs? I was gone the whole day, I read this and apparently people have gotten over 30+ orbs for conpensation, at least 3 orbs. While I, for example did not get ANYTHING because i wasn't online. Wow, how fair.
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So......

This is the PWI Logic ??

Players who got NOTHING on other servers will still get NOTHING and to bad for them ...

Payers who abused the system will get punished but get to keep the hundreds of orbs they got ?

What will punishment be ? NOT taking away their orbs NO !!

They will be HARSH on them and give them 1 week ban !!! bwhahaha

Come on GM's -

WAT ABOUT US THAT GOT NOTHING !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So......

This is the PWI Logic ??

Players who got NOTHING on other servers will still get NOTHING and to bad for them ...

Payers who abused the system will get punished but get to keep the hundreds of orbs they got ?

What will punishment be ? NOT taking away their orbs NO !!

They will be HARSH on them and give them 1 week ban !!! bwhahaha

Come on GM's -

WAT ABOUT US THAT GOT NOTHING !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You know guys, if you get ticked off at the red spam, Harrass those that cause it. I'm sure they won't mind you asking for a billion coins, or if you can help them on a run, or if they'll be your bf/gf, or if they know the meaning of life....b:chuckle
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    You know guys, if you get ticked off at the red spam, Harrass those that cause it. I'm sure they won't mind you asking for a billion coins, or if you can help them on a run, or if they'll be your bf/gf, or if they know the meaning of life....b:chuckle
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • farah89
    farah89 Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • C_I_A - Dreamweaver
    C_I_A - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well the game is so largely expensive once you hit 100 that if you don't cash shop you're screwed anyways..just the tt 99 mats for gear is around 100 mil or more then you have to refine and shard it reroll it to make it g15/g16 and now this latest mess and ones like myself that didn't get access to the package got screwed not really much reason to hang around!
  • C_I_A - Dreamweaver
    C_I_A - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well the game is so largely expensive once you hit 100 that if you don't cash shop you're screwed anyways..just the tt 99 mats for gear is around 100 mil or more then you have to refine and shard it reroll it to make it g15/g16 and now this latest mess and ones like myself that didn't get access to the package got screwed not really much reason to hang around!
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    farah89 wrote: »
    Blah blah blah, No one cares.

Looking for love in all the wrong places,

Looking for love and get herpes in your faces,

You've been looking for love....

That diseased rat you've been dreaming of.....b:chuckle
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Blah blah blah, No one cares.

Looking for love in all the wrong places,

Looking for love and get herpes in your faces,

You've been looking for love....

That diseased rat you've been dreaming of.....b:chuckle
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy i Appreciate your work, u replied more than GM's or admins. Just pls, make my thread back in general discussion. I want GM's to see it and other ppl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOG8sgSImA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXvBfLvxGl2woRvTTrf06Xg *sorry for puting it again* i will stop when it will be on general discusion forum.
    Again Ty Moderator. You are doing more, than others that should, rly *no ironic*

Kossy, let me take this one please!!!

farah89,
    First off, have you sent this vid to customer service? They are the people who would take care of this.
    Second, most people here on the PWI forums know well enough never to click on any link in a post. Never a good idea and sets yourself up for a keylogger.
    Third, by using unedited video, you could be in violation of the forum rules on naming and shaming.

Just letting ya know... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy i Appreciate your work, u replied more than GM's or admins. Just pls, make my thread back in general discussion. I want GM's to see it and other ppl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOG8sgSImA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXvBfLvxGl2woRvTTrf06Xg *sorry for puting it again* i will stop when it will be on general discusion forum.
    Again Ty Moderator. You are doing more, than others that should, rly *no ironic*

Kossy, let me take this one please!!!

farah89,
    First off, have you sent this vid to customer service? They are the people who would take care of this.
    Second, most people here on the PWI forums know well enough never to click on any link in a post. Never a good idea and sets yourself up for a keylogger.
    Third, by using unedited video, you could be in violation of the forum rules on naming and shaming.

Just letting ya know... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Waiting till GM's will put my thread back

It's in depths because it's easier to have the posts they have to go through here, as well as less clutter on the forums, hence why the mods have been closing and moving threads all day relating to this issue.

It won't be placed in General Discussion again.

Edit: Also, what SkogDyr says applies completely. We're just trying to be lenient and understanding even though we technically should have removed the video itself.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Waiting till GM's will put my thread back

It's in depths because it's easier to have the posts they have to go through here, as well as less clutter on the forums, hence why the mods have been closing and moving threads all day relating to this issue.

It won't be placed in General Discussion again.

Edit: Also, what SkogDyr says applies completely. We're just trying to be lenient and understanding even though we technically should have removed the video itself.
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm sure this has already been asked but I didn't want to scour through 100+ pages here... Is anything going to be done for the people who didn't even get to use the code once??? I tried last night on my iPhone, but Safari didn't seem to like the website, so I WAS going to try today, since ya know, supposedly I had until midnight on Nov 24th to redeem... now, I have nothing. I know it's just a freebie, so I haven't lost anything, but it would've been nice to have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.