Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    Sykarah - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kiekebooo wrote: »
    What you see on your server is people opening the packs they got with the code yesterday :) The GMs took the code off due to abuse. Nobody is still getting the code, they are opening packs they previously got in the mail.

i see, :0 thank you!, so the ones who didn't get a chance to get it, just....uhh won't get it at all, ore do they have to send a ticket for it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for late reply. And that is a big reason for all this rage... we dont know
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    for me, people who know that is glitch and getting more than 3 +10 orb. then they using it also abuser.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Then we are **** out of luck. We will get nothing, after they fix whatever it is they broke they will be only compensating the Arch server again as per the response from the ticket I submitted.

what did the ticket say? f:shh It wont be fair for now due to people greedy needs I this isnt fair to people the others who used it once f:poo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013
    Please PWI... for once, just listen to the community... :C <3 f:weep
  • merchmaster
    merchmaster Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no, he is stupid to begin with by posting the code.

People are stupid for doing their job? GG
    for me, people who know that is glitch and getting more than 3 +10 orb. then they using it also abuser.

People that bot and run more have more then 2 toons are abusers too, nothing gets done about them, either. To bad naming and shaming it allowed hereb:sad

A rat is a rat by any other nameb:bye
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ROLL BACK
    or let the others get prize too :/

this aint fair if u just let some part of players be +10..while rest gets nothing at all
  • dumptie
    dumptie Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ROLLBACK or everyone 10 times the code
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what did the ticket say? f:shh It wont be fair for now due to people greedy needs I this isnt fair to people the others who used it once f:poo

I submitted the ticket before I read the forums to see what was going on with the code. So my ticket said that the code wasn't working and that it says on their Facebook page that it was going to be available until Sunday. The response I got from them was:

-snip-

So, everyone that got to the code before it was disabled got the good stuff. Those who didn't well they are just "meh who cares" unless they are on the Arch server. Even though the whole point of the code was a "Thanksgiving Prize" to ALL OF THE SERVERS!

#thissucks #pwisucks #wowhereicome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    even if those who got 50 orbs by accident wont be punished...and still use and refine everything
  • dumptie
    edited November 2013
    Ban don't kill the refines

ROLLBACK ONLY OPTION

Wish i had free +11 set aswell b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    People are stupid for doing their job? GG

People that bot and run more have more then 2 toons are abusers too, nothing gets done about them, either. To bad naming and shaming it allowed hereb:sad

A rat is a rat by any other nameb:bye

there is call giving advice on every decision they make. if community manager don't know what will happen with giving code especially big thing like event gold card and +10 orb, means they don't learn what happen in the past. so yeah for me its stupid. and not giving benefit for the company at all.

and now another stupid decision, by saying gonna punish people who abuse and do nothing to others in other server that not get the benefit. i am sure they know what will happen? atleast learn what happen with the goon glitch? they only get 2 days ban and happy being 105.

what punishment they will get? and other people have to spend hundreds of gold to be the same refine as other who abuse. and i havent include the charm that people have to buy while they get it for free through event gold card. so yeah another stupid decision.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ehh logic flies out the wall when pple come in masses >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • novatheorganoid
    novatheorganoid Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dumptie wrote: »
    ROLLBACK or everyone 10 times the code

That would be terrorism.
  • dumptie
    edited November 2013
    Everyone who didnt abuse the code demands a ROLLBACK. The only people against it are the ones that DID abuse it.

DRAW YOU CONCLUSIONS
  • xxhealbillyxx
    xxhealbillyxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just logged out both my toons, still watching people get dorbs, one guy just got 6.
    I'm ticked!
    I'm boycotting this game till I'm not so **** off anymore!!!! There ARE other games and private servers! To hell with thisb:angry
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013
    Everyone who didnt abuse the code demands a ROLLBACK. The only people against it are the ones that DID abuse it.

DRAW YOU CONCLUSIONS

^^^^^^^^^
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited November 2013

DRAW YOU CONCLUSIONS

You obviously have no idea how this affects the game long-term.
  • suckurblood
    suckurblood Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    GMs, for those who havent got their orb would not be able to get anymore? Thats so unfair >.<
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013

Explain? f:ponder
  • novatheorganoid
    novatheorganoid Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2013

DRAW YOU CONCLUSIONS

I'm against the rollback.

I didn't get to use the code at all.

I am from Archosaur Server.

I didn't get the chance to use an Emailed code either, due to the fact that my email was locked out, and still is.

The emailed code was given to those online during the Rollback "incident".

I lost 10 levels on my new toon because of that "incident".

Draw your own conclusion.
  • maxfiire
    maxfiire Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    how do you know who the abusers were. you enter the code it says please wait 10 minutes and try again. and then nothing. so you try again. nothing. so you try again. nothing. then you say **** it. 10 to 20 minutes later you get a in game mail that contains the prizes. you get them cool. 10 to 20 minutes later more comes. How is the abusing a glitch. again many didn't know that was going to happen. they were just doing what the redeem site told them. try again. How are they seriously going to legit figure out who the abuser are???????????
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i Cant Believe That There Will Not Have Any Rollback And That These Players That Was Gears +5 And Now +10 Will Have A Punishment Like 3 Days Ban Then When They Come Back They Are Still +10 With 50+ Orbs In Reserve In Bank -.-
  • Bodgy - Harshlands
    Bodgy - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wat i would like to know is wat do us who didnt get the chance to redeem the code get in return? I mean this is no where near fair if most ppl got it and some in multiple copy... I dont think u should leave us like that, figure something out this is not good
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not everyone that didn't abuse it is demanding a rollback. Let's get that straight right now. My wife and I would hate to see a rollback. We each got the normal 3, and are perfectly happy. Most of the people that I have seen get tons of orbs are already +12 R999 or are a bunch of nobodies. So why would we want to get rid of our +10 R999 weapons for mainly people who can't even benefit from the "glitch" properly.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wat i would like to know is wat do us who didnt get the chance to redeem the code get in return? I mean this is no where near fair if most ppl got it and some in multiple copy... I dont think u should leave us like that, figure something out this is not good

I agree. It's a good point.

Oh! I have an idea! Let them email a single use code to each person. The code would give each player an equivelent amount of D orb 10s that the person who most abused the code had, along with all the other items.

It sounds fair to you guys, right?
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • dumptie
    edited November 2013
    maxfiire wrote: »
    how do you know who the abusers were. you enter the code it says please wait 10 minutes and try again. and then nothing. so you try again. nothing. so you try again. nothing. then you say **** it. 10 to 20 minutes later you get a in game mail that contains the prizes. you get them cool. 10 to 20 minutes later more comes. How is the abusing a glitch. again many didn't know that was going to happen. they were just doing what the redeem site told them. try again. How are they seriously going to legit figure out who the abuser are???????????

Hence they should just rollback till last server reset. Which should always be a backup point.

Rollback has ZERO long term effects since its the same for everyone.

They could still give mail the 'prices' to everyone ONCE. Keeping it fair for everyone.

Abusers now have a free set of +11 refines if they were smart.

This disbalances the game even more
  • Sykarah - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2013
    I agree. It's a good point.

Oh! I have an idea! Let them email a single use code to each person. The code would give each player an equivelent amount of D orb 10s that the person who most abused the code had, along with all the other items.

It sounds fair to you guys, right?

^ would make me happy :) long as they fixed some other peoples 15 DOrbs...
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013

And you obviously don't realize how many more will rage quit over this..this game doesn't have a long term life and they just shortened what life it did have..it wasn't all that lively before this **** up! Many of us are angry..many of us just got screwed while everyone else gets their many +10 orbs! no compensation to us!
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well think about that. What about the people who just spent all that time during the past 30 hours leveling their toons?

How fair is it for them if they never got the code?

How fair is it for anyone who never used the code to rollback?

Long term? Okay, what if that person, who never used the code, just joined the game and just got their character to lv 10 right before the rollback, and on top of it, put a few grand on the game, which is possible... The rollback illiminates them having that money, and those levels....

What happens next? Oh the person, who for arguement's sake is Bill Gates, or someone famous, not only sues, but comes out publically against the company.

There's your long term.
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • razikiel
    razikiel Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Those who didnt get orbs, thats just too bad, but because you werent online or you didnt manage to claim your prize in time for any reason doesnt mean ALL players have to pay for it.

Mods should lock this topic, any more complains wont change anything. The only post that matters in those 290+ pages is the first one of first page; updates from a GM.
This discussion has been closed.