Rollback... Yes or No???

Comments

• venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    all you QQing should just uninstall the game if your that bent out of shape about what has transpired here, the people who got the most orbs are the biggest cash shoppers on the game, pwi is not going to get rid of their big payouts, are you seriously that incompetent? If they start dropping ban hammers on people, who will you play the game with? yourself? cause thats all that will be there. No rollback will make things better, in fact it will make things worse, look at archosaur server for instance, not only did they lose 4 days of game play, but some cant even log on to work on their toons do to some other for of glitch, they re receiving error messages while trying to log onto tehir mains, and you know, thats all we need, is more problems with the game. not to mention their is a lot of animosity between players on that server. in case the rest of you geeks didnt notice our wc, its already starting on lost city. I vote no for rollback and ban hammer and yes for pwi to do further checks on their material for **** up before they release new contenet. you can say people abused the code all day, but the simple fact is you cant abuse something that tells you to come back again in ten minutes to enter the code again. sure you can say well blah blah blah fine print, well the fine print on the game also tells me i can do all title quests and i can talk to these imperial agents in cromagnon, they aint there, so its dafe to say you cant always just go based off what you see the first time around.
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I VOTE HHHEEEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I vote NO. I vote NO. I vote NO.

I just spent real money on the game to purchase things from the boutique which I then used to refine gear like a normal person would WITHOUT CHEATING AND GETTING EXTRA +10 BOUND ORBS!. Refined gear to +7 on 3 characters.

Spent a ton of time farming TT for mats to make g16 gear which is now refined.

Spent the past few days RELEVELING my venos pets AGAIN!!! had to relevel my sin AGAIN!!! Had to relevel my veno... AGAIN!!!!....

NO ROLL BACK!!!!

b:embarrassSTOP LIAR PLEASE, YOU MUST BE BETWEEN THOSE THAT GET MORE THAN 50 ORBS
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    all you QQing should just uninstall the game if your that bent out of shape about what has transpired here, the people who got the most orbs are the biggest cash shoppers on the game, pwi is not going to get rid of their big payouts, are you seriously that incompetent? If they start dropping ban hammers on people, who will you play the game with? yourself? cause thats all that will be there. No rollback will make things bettier, in fact it will make things worse, look at archosaur server for instance, not only did they lose 4 days of game play, but some cant even log on to work on their toons do to some other for of glitch, they re receiving error messages while trying to log onto tehir mains, and you know, thats all we need, is more problems with the game. not to mention their is a lot of animosity between players on that server. in case the rest of you geeks didnt notice our wc, its already starting on lost city. I vote no for rollback and ban hammer and yes for pwi to do further checks on their material for **** up before they release contenet. you can say people abused the code all day, but the simple fact is you cant abuse something that tells you to come back again in ten minutes to enter the code again. sure you can say well blah blah blah fine print, well the fine print on the game also tells me i can do all title quests and i can talk to these imperial agents in cromagnon, they aint there, so its dafe to say you cant always just go based off what you see the first time around. if your so petty to just sit and whine and **** and moan about a game, you neeed to reeavluate your life and figure out why on earth you dont really have much of one.

How do you know that? PWE went through logs and contacted you? I was unaware that information was public. How many exactly abused it were cash-shoppers? Can you create an excel document with graphs for us?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i've voted rollback, do it and it's all we want!!!!!
  • PatsyBanger - Archosaur
    PatsyBanger - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well I got extra orbs also due to the glitch but yes I vote for a rollback. It is just not fair to those that spent hard earned money to get where they are. I just hope they do it before NW this time so we get credit at least. I think the adults among the populous know we should not get them even though I did just to keep up in case they did not roll back. I will submit a ticket.
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LoL Good morning AiIeana, did you get any sleep last night?
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LoL Good morning AiIeana, did you get any sleep last night?

Slept from 8 am ish till 3.30 pm :P Thanks for asking :) How are you?
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't want that the people who actually admitted it, are so happy about the abuse glitch and made fun of those who didn't get things to escape from this... I sent some screenshots of that on ticket but since it was on the wc I dont know if it will work.
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    if you dont roll back its a slap on the face of the people who paid real cash to get their gears not forgetting the game revenue depends on this if no roll back i hope pwi brings out lvl 17 gear which cannot be refined with those orbs but still those many amounts of charms and event gold omg -.- probably can refine +8 with that much event gold i would only like to say banning the people who abused might make them leave which also includes some players who cash shop for their gear but anyways best option is to ROLL BACK the server and majority will agree to it lol already has 600+ votes on it
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Almost 700 vs 250+...This just proves that majority of people want that and it has a huge chance of happening.So just give up realize that you won't keep your +10's that you abused to get (not including the one's that got it like they should)
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No rollback :OOO I did over 60 bounty orders the last day on a computer with constant crashes >< I dont care whoever got orbs, if they are given out to everyone or not, just no rollback please b:cry BTW, when they do a rollback on purpose who knows what will break because of that again ...
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't count on the poll too much.
    Restricting FCC to 75+, those in favor of it won. Nothing happened.
    Nerfing Purify proc weapons, those in favor of it won. Nothing happened.
    Removing ARC or w/e, those in favor of it won. Nothing happened.

Just some examples b:surrender don't get your hopes too high.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    BTW, don't expect a quick resolution to this.

It took them 6 month to finally decide on what to do about the goon glitch.

See you in 6 months.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • leflik76
    leflik76 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback pls or take 3 orbs 10
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Hehe, I slept similar, 6 to 11am here. I ended up playing Lost to fall asleep (the menus usually have nice water lapping sounds). Insomnia sucks. Good luck with whatever happens with this code issue. Hope you don't lose anything important if they decide to rollback again.

Yes it does, but there are worse things i guess :P

Hmm i got my blacksmith from 5 to 7 (those 2 stars to make it level 6 sucks!) with help from guildies (they helped farming mats) and finally made the tt99 weap, was really close to getting all the raptures to make it t2... So yea i gotta do that all again if theres a rollback.
    That kinda sucks, but i hate it even more that theres no one from the staff here to give us an update. I hate to be in the unknown.

Good luck to you too :) For you also i hope theres another way to fix this because you guys allready had a rollback not too long ago.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't count on the poll too much.
    Restricting FCC to 75+, those in favor of it won. Nothing happened.
    Nerfing Purify proc weapons, those in favor of it won. Nothing happened.
    Removing ARC or w/e, those in favor of it won. Nothing happened.

Just some examples b:surrender don't get your hopes too high.

This **** up will cost the potential revenue of the company in several hundred k - 1m dorras, rollback is the least they can do, if I`d be the CEO or w/e fat *** in charge, I`d sack a whole bunch of them, game or no game they provide a service for money, the amounts of money involved in this goof up is insane.
  • Jerk_Bag - Sanctuary
    Jerk_Bag - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok, I can understand why some people might be upset about this. However, this isn't the first time PWI has messed something up then just fixed it afterwards and did nothing to the people who abused it. Might I remind everyone of the Goons glitch that lasted a solid 4 months or so if I recall correctly. No, I don't think they should do a rollback but instead do better to prevent it in the future. No, it's not right to allow the people that abused it to keep what they got from it. But why force the entire server to roll back to 11/9 I believe was the EARLIEST possible date to roll back to. Just my personal opinion though.
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i would say GM on private server can do better than f.ck.ing GMs here a lot !! I really regret for you guys who such a waste of lot of money for this game.

as u guys see GMs here don't care what you guys saying. I really regret to play this game. Roll back or not it's time to leave for sure.b:bye
  • kerfisti
    kerfisti Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    overcomem wrote: »
    i would say GM on private server can do better than f.ck.ing GMs here a lot !! I really regret for you guys who such a waste of lot of money for this game.

as u guys see GMs here don't care what you guys saying. I really regret to play this game. Roll back or not it's time to leave for sure.b:bye

Nah man, GM's are good guys, but they' ve done a mistake, which they should fix. And hopefully they will roll back, cause seems that if roll back wont happend ppl will simply quit it.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollin
    Rollin
    Rollin

Keep those servers rollin'

Rollin
    Rollin
    Rollin

Roll Baaaaack!

Roll it back
    Compensate

Compensate
    Roll it back

Roll it back
    Compensate

Roll back!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the way i see it pwi has a few options 1. rollback to last server back up 2. ban ppl who redeemd the code more then (x) number of times and send a code for the 3 orbs to anyone that didnt use it. 3. put the code back up and let ppl abuse it if they want 4. do nothing 5. server wipe, start from scratch =D 6.shut down pwi.... i would have to say that a rollback would be the best option to keep most ppl playing with the least number of ppl quiting the game.
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    overcomem wrote: »

theyre probably working on it as we speak.... Yes gms here are less active then on a private server but there are alot more players on here than on any private server. And this is something that takes time to be solved or whatever...
    One thing they can do is atleast let us know they're working on the issue.
  • shopchar0815
    shopchar0815 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback best option? to punish ppl that didnt use the code?
    stop crying ppl, i didnt use code at all, and still say no to rollback.
  • o0linky0o
    o0linky0o Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    find abuser and ban em thats all
  • Samare - Dreamweaver
    Samare - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    NOooo! No rollback T_T i almost finished my Celestial Demon culti in the lasts days just gie a one-use-code so all those who didnt get pack can get one b:surrender
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I voted no to the rollback. Not because it matters to me really. I won't be affected much at all...BUT...there are THOUSANDS of gamers server wide and very few actually come to the forums and will vote. They WILL be affected by a rollback and my guess is many will not be happy which will cause even more drama, raging, quitting, etc...

A roll back does not just remove those orbs. As we on Archo have experienced you are looking at your TW's and TW map being all messed up, loss of time, exp, rank 9 upgrades, purchased Zen that people have to wait on being reimbursed, anything purchased from cash shop, trades/sales made in game..ALL GONE!!...ANYTHING you have done in the game back to the date they reset to.

I seriously think this is just going to get PWI in MORE deep water if they do this. Just my opinion.
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback will never happens im sure coz:
    -they not enough smart
    -they even havent proper backup
    -rollback is anoying everytime

what will be happen? my opinion is:
    -they release the enxt expansion asap, cant be later then next maintenance
    -they put +10 orb on super-epic sale
    -they probably put +12 orb to CS which happend once in history of PWI
    -they give one or two week x2

thats all.
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback will never happens im sure coz:
    -they not enough smart
    -they even havent proper backup
    -rollback is anoying everytime

what will be happen? my opinion is:
    -they release the enxt expansion asap, cant be later then next maintenance
    -they put +10 orb on super-epic sale
    -they probably put +12 orb to CS which happend once in history of PWI
    -they give one or two week x2

thats all.

=3 ocean orb sale ONLY 1 gold also plat hp charm sale for 25 silver
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    One of the code abuser, BAN HIM!

he is clearly a troll.....u get 3 orbs per code. and 37/3 does not equal a whole number. so if 37/3=12.3333333 that means he entered the code 12.3 times? yea not possible. Unless he is just bad at counting and counted one extra..again i say he is just a troll.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    roll back is 100% a must

if u ban the ones who used codes..its will be 70% of pwi

so the best way to deal with this is roll back