[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kikkor wrote: »
    Thanks for the Dragon Orb codes however i did not receive the main code which includes

- 3x Bound Dragon Orb Oceans
    - 10x Hyper EXP Stones
    - 5x Profundity Scrolls I
    - 1x VIP Platinum Crown
    - 2x Demon/Sage Event Cards
    - 3x Charger Orb Potions
    - 3x Dew of Star Protection Potions
    - 3x Vacuity Powder Potions
    - 3x Sutra Power Orb Potions
    - 3x Ironguard Power Potions
    - 10x Large Elixir Potions

PLS SEND TYVM HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY b:thanks

it's on general discussion. it's a code for everyone it won't be emailed to you. Go here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1644331

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    Funtom - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I still can't log into Archosaur server !!

Can I finally get an update on this "could not retrieve character list" issue or did you guys decide to turn a blind eye in the end !?
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You should rollback this sh.it in at least 12 hours, or im quitting the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • ramer2
    ramer2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    have not recived award as posted
    this pwi starting realy suck
  • dogm
    dogm Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Such a nice gesture.
    But it certainly went a bit pear shaped.. lol
  • Hatchet - Dreamweaver
    Hatchet - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was just wondering or maybe just really confused but I see this post was created on 11/13/2013 where it states a reroll and all that good mess and will be reset back to 11/9/2013... my question is .......... if some one were to have been farming coinage on 11/9/2013 and than charged zen on lets say 11/11/2013 and sold the gold and spent it all and spent the next few days farming until 11/13/2013 and out of nowhere the server resets a few days back and and they are saying the items you traded and sold and whatnot would be returned to your inventory as if it never happened which yea sucks ofc or could be a good thing for a few folks but wtf happens to the zen? if you reset the data to a few days prior to charging zen in the history did it ever really happen? b:surrender awaits a x-files expert to fill in the blanks... b:shutup
  • Mak_Lampier - Archosaur
    Mak_Lampier - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:bye cya..Quit from game..ty PWI
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You should rollback this sh.it in at least 12 hours, or im quitting the game.

WHO CARES ABOUT IF YOU LEAVE PWI b:laugh AS YOU WAS SOMETHING LOL
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    metalmana wrote: »

He won`t be the only one, but A LOT of people will do this if they don`t fix this **** up!
  • star2011star
    star2011star Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    metalmana wrote: »

Be laughing at you when you get rolled back also
  • drake0181
    drake0181 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    bye PWI b:bye
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i was planning to marry today, can u just tell if u want to do a f.u.c.k.i.n.g rollback? or u arent even able to say that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • dragonbatty
    dragonbatty Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DefenderofDreams View Post
    As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

It can be used only once per account, but for ANY server.

We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!

And how are we supposed to redeem this code? I can't find the right page. Funny how it comes at a time you do a rollback.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And how are we supposed to redeem this code? I can't find the right page. Funny how it comes at a time you do a rollback.

pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem As with all other redeemable codes.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • malente
    malente Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

We are sending out emails with additional codes to those that are on the PWE email subscription and have logged into Archosaur during the rollback period. In the email will be 2 codes. Each one will give you a Dragon Orb.
    Update:

I dont have any mail b:cry
    My email -removed-
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    malente wrote: »
    I dont have any mail b:cry
    My email -removed-

Submit a ticket. This is not the place for that and those here can't help you with that issue.
  • dragonbatty
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem As with all other redeemable codes.

Thank you. Now, before I attempt this one... can you tell me if this is for the Arch players only or everyone. I received 3 dragon orbs and sold them for 100 coin each to the merchant before seeing all the posts about the glitch. My main is on Heaven's Tear. So, waiting for response to that one. Don't wanna make the same mistake twice ya know. :) Thanks again.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Thank you. Now, before I attempt this one... can you tell me if this is for the Arch players only or everyone. I received 3 dragon orbs and sold them for 100 coin each to the merchant before seeing all the posts about the glitch. My main is on Heaven's Tear. So, waiting for response to that one. Don't wanna make the same mistake twice ya know. :) Thanks again.

The code from that quote applies to every server.

The compensation for players on Archo was something that was also allowed to be used on any server of the account involved. It was not, however, something that was expected to be sold to others.
  • dragonbatty
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh ok. Then the merchant was fine. Ok, thank you.
  • malente
    malente Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Submit a ticket. This is not the place for that and those here can't help you with that issue.

How do I submit a ticket? I never did ... b:surrender
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Options
    malente wrote: »
    How do I submit a ticket? I never did ... b:surrender

Click the Customer Support link in my signature.
  • xseassinx
    xseassinx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    get a life its not that bigger deal
  • SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    SnipersShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wait if i bought 6* and 7* few min before redeeming orbs do i lose the +6-7 or get the money back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavens Tear - Primo Former Vongola's Boss since 2012-2014
    vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
    - Primo Former Boss SnipersShot
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

You npc-ed stuff worth tenths of millions? b:sad b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • abrilx
    abrilx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What you do whit multi account violations?, whit this violation a lot of ppl made R9rrr
    PWI dont broken you own rules and do something whit that.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    abrilx wrote: »
    What you do whit multi account violations?, whit this violation a lot of ppl made R9rrr
    PWI dont broken you own rules and do something whit that.

x.x you can`t sell them, they are BOUND only usable upon BOUND equipment. Those r9999999 "only" got their gears to +10 - 12.
  • bkdynamic
    bkdynamic Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok, I had played some during the role back period but I don't get PWI email so I put in a support ticket for compensation. Still no 2x or 5x or dragon orbs for me.
    I have been spending on average about $40.00 a month on this game so I don't understand why the people at PWI would want to **** me off. If they had just done the roll back and not given anything to anybody I wouldn't be bothered much even though I lost all the exp I got form 3 or 4 FC runs.
    What really bothers me is that most players are getting all this free stuff and I'm not. 2x or 5x for a week is quite a big deal.
    If something doesn't happen soon I'm going to be keeping my real money in the real world.
  • braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    is their going to be even more compensation o.o
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
  • Roarey - Archosaur
    Roarey - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This last orb that's been mailed to our in game mailboxes is great and all, but... it doesn't exactly make up for the 3 orbs, event gold, etc. that I've missed out on because of being unable to get my email codes. And sending in tickets is getting me nowhere.

My patience for customer service is wearing thin. Someone needs to alert them to the fact that archosaur server received 3 codes by email, because it seems that some of them (or possibly just #35 in particular) are unaware. I know other people that sent in tickets and were given their codes, but every time I try they seem to think I want other compensation or else that deactivated code that was supposed to be for everyone on all servers.

Now I finally understand why some people spam tickets when they need help. More chances one of them will actually be read and properly answered, and not skipped over and replied with an auto response slapped on.

If they can finally just give my codes, I might even be willing to overlook the fact that they broke the website's support page and log out function for my account upon doing a simple email change. Good job, support staff.