New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Comments

• sellers
    sellers Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And what/when exactly did assassins get in any expansion at all that is useful?
    It's all about the casters!

I do have to admit that rib strike looks absolutely rediculous in terms of damage, which will make it the hardest hitting skill a sin can have... which is absolutely... not making any sense at all.
    Then again, most assassins don't even know what the current hardest hitting skill is b:chuckle

Though the other skill with the 3 second freeze(?) seems like tackling slash that hits harder(?), but only freezes 3 seconds instead of 9...

inb4 but assassins are op, aps, nerf nerf, qq.

also, offtopic but... what happened to your postcount O_o

Actually, all the sins skills that are going to be changed are going to be ridiculous. I can't think of why they are doing that, except that they want to make the class assassin live up to the name. However, I find it very lame to do this by just doubling the damage a skill does. They could make assassins really effective if the developers just changed purify so the effect doesn't give anti-stun and speed increase, and also give assassins more options to deal elemental damage, to kill heavies.

Everyone embrace yourselves for the one shots from sins in double spark in stealth -yay-
    Barb changes. Yeah, unless otherwise stated, the changes are related to the evolved/reincarnated skills:
    =======================

Beast King's Inspiration

Channel 0.7 seconds
    Cast 1.8 seconds
    Cooldown 2 minutes

As it turns out, the increased cooldown is for the evolved version. Can't tell you why that is, only real change is they shifted 0.2 seconds off the cast and onto the channeling. Goes without saying: if it's optional, stay the hell away from it.
    =======================
    Stomp of the Beast King

Inflicts base physical damage plus 5266 damage.
    If the target is a player, a debuff is applied:
    For 6 seconds, skill damage is increased by 8%, this effect can stack up to 5 times.

The debuff decreased from 10% to 8%. That's pretty much it.

========================
    Beastial Onslaught

Demon: Crit rate has gone up to 40%. That's it.
    ========================
    Berserker's Wrath/Rage

Imma have to say my bad on this one.
    Turns out they were actually describing the fact they were gonna nerf the **** out of the 1st/"Rage" Version. The 2nd/Wrath version remains the same, well there's an extra 100MP on top, but, maybe that was already on there.

Berserker's Rage

Attack all enemies within 20 meters of the target, dealing 40% of base physical damage.
    Has a chance to knock flying enemies to the ground and prevent them from flying for 18 seconds.
    You deal triple damage to targets in the air. The chance to ground opponents is approximately 70%.
    The minimum success rate is 50% and the maximum success rate is 90%.
    100 percent accuracy.

Has no effect on enemies 5 levels higher than you.

Cannot use while flying.
    Costs 2 Sparks.
    ==========================
    Everything else mentioned on my previous Barb post seems to match up.
    So... Might not be so bad. Only time will tell on how reincarnated skills will work.
    I'll update the skills on my original post, save the hunt for this post.

Hey Lunari Fenix, do you think that once we reincarnate every skill will change to its reincarnated version automatically, or we are gonna have to go upgrade one by one?

I really hope you have to go upgrade one by one because, the change for beast king's inspiration sucks big time. What the hell are the developers thinking? They only way this would be reasonable is if the buff was not possible to purge.

And yeah, I agree with Aster too about those who are excited because the old devs are back. I'm not excited anymore.
  • DarkPawner - Archosaur
    DarkPawner - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There's a decent likelihood that if you level to 105 after you've already reincarnated it doesn't matter what your previous max level was.

Well, if thats correct and its correct too that reincarnate players get 2x the ammount of exp its kinda pointless trying to go 105 now, just wait a few month and u will get there much easier and become much stronger as u are already reincarnated. I dont know, if i would be a non-goon glitch lvl105 something like this could made me really mad.

About this
    "The level 1 reincarnated toons I saw were still able to use their gear and their skills. That implies they kept their attribute points. Stealth / detection buffs now seem based on your previous max level. That should mean the only real harm comes of reincarnating is the level based damage reduction when attacking higher levels. I'm not sure what kind of bonus reincarnated level up gives though. "

That mean a lvl1 sin taking 15 minutes to clear the FC room for himself? Well, they will have damage reduction cause mobs are going to be more than 20 lvl higher than him so it will take them 1 hour to get an insane amount of exp for a lvl1 char.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well, if thats correct and its correct too that reincarnate players get 2x the ammount of exp its kinda pointless trying to go 105 now, just wait a few month and u will get there much easier and become much stronger as u are already reincarnated. I dont know, if i would be a non-goon glitch lvl105 something like this could made me really mad.

About this

That mean a lvl1 sin taking 15 minutes to clear the FC room for himself? Well, they will have damage reduction cause mobs are going to be more than 20 lvl higher than him so it will take them 1 hour to get an insane amount of exp for a lvl1 char.

To be honest, BMswould get more EXP faster. HF to cancel out the damage reduction, pulls and AoE kills when hypered. instant level 50 or 60 in one run. Sins woulcn't be able to pull nearly as easily, and BM gets more AoE damage so it becomes more likely. Just have a BP alt in the background.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013

15mins is difficult due all the running, not saying its not possible but I take bout 22mins (I think[On sin]) with clearing halls to open xp room and I pull full halls. Bubble boss eats 5mins just with the summoning phase alone. But yea, technically ignoring halls to level yourself is going to be easy and ridiculously quick.

I would estimate 2-5 days till maxed reincarnation on sins who really want to level quickly with FC alone, if its possible. I still believe its better to get 2mish xp/run hypering boss from where you port to xp room and xp room boss. Have spouse/friend clear halls and sell spots for xp room, make millions while both level at similar phase. While seller is doing his/her room, you pretty much clear next one waiting.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Japanese blog post on the Chinese update says that experience awarded from completing quests and killing monsters is exponentially increased while level 1-99. It also shows a level 102 reincarnated with 32 stat points to distribute (instead of 5 at level 1), and I think it's saying the number of extra stat points you get is related to max level achieved (or possibly level reached before reincarnating.) Reputation carries over, and apparently any gear without a stat requirement (ornaments, rank armor) can be worn based on the pre-reincarnation level. Stuff like stealth detection seems also to be based on pre-reincarnation level.

I think the stat point bonus is per reincarnation, not an increased rate of stat growth per level, but I don't see anything explicitly saying that. It does say that you can reincarnate repeatedly to continue accumulating stat points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sellers wrote: »
    Hey Lunari Fenix, do you think that once we reincarnate every skill will change to its reincarnated version automatically, or we are gonna have to go upgrade one by one?

From what Asterelle showed earlier, we'll have to make skillbooks for the upgrades, so I presume you can pick and choose.
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sorry, what about cultivations ? Will we lose our 3 lvl fairy, chrono map access ?!
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There's a decent likelihood that if you level to 105 after you've already reincarnated it doesn't matter what your previous max level was.

So that mean mystics need to lvl 105 before reincarnate if they want to be able to use mystical eye on ex lvl 105?

If a mystic reincarnate from lvl 103 he will never be able to use mystical eye on people that was 104-105 before reincarnation?

So basically mystic are **** and are obligated to get 105 or otherwise bye bye to the skill mystical eye for end game pvp/TW..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So that mean mystics need to lvl 105 before reincarnate if they want to be able to use mystical eye on ex lvl 105?

If a mystic reincarnate from lvl 103 he will never be able to use mystical eye on people that was 104-105 before reincarnation?

So basically mystic are **** and are obligated to get 105 or otherwise bye bye to the skill mystical eye for end game pvp/TW..
    Revelation potions and intelligent use of plants?

Just an idea, especially for those mystics not 105.. besides mentioning that atm this is a speculation phase and we're still missing quite a few concrete answers.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2013

how do you arrive at that conclusion based on asters post?

asters post says that "there is a decent likelyhood" that if you reincarnate before achieving 105 and then get to 105 after reincarnation then your max detection would NOT be based off your pre reincarnation level... so the exact opposite of what you stated would be the case.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
    edited October 2013
    Revelation potions and intelligent use of plants?

Just an idea, especially for those mystics not 105.. besides mentioning that atm this is a speculation phase and we're still missing quite a few concrete answers.

You never did any PVP/NW did you?

You can't cast a plant without target and revelation pots won't pop a 105 if you are 103. +plus the skill is free to use while those pots are 75k EACH.

I didn't made my post to start a discussion about how to PVP as mystic, but about how do the skills (mystics or not) that work with players's lvl will work with the reincarnation thing.

Cause would be nice to know how a skill like that, that work with the lvl of the player and not the soulforce or stealth lvl will work with the lvl before reincarnation or the lvl after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I went through all the books and here are the ones that are available and what the prerequisites are. I'm not sure how much we realized how many of these were actualy mergers. All prereq skills are lvl 11 unless there is no lvl 11 version of that skill already. I guess that makes these level 12 skills.

These books have to be farmed somehow because the mats to make them and the books themselves are not tradeable. The forge to make them is autopathing me to Morai (though it's probably in a new area).

Archer:
    Merger: Deadly Shot + Frost Arrow
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Vicious Arrow + Serrated Arrow
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Wingspan + Winged Pledge
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Winged Shell
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Cleric:
    Upgrade: Great Cyclone
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Wellspring + Blessing of the Purehearted
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Heaven's Wrath
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Regeneration Aura
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger of all 4 squad buffs
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Barb:
    Upgrade: Beastial Onslaught
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Stomp of Beast King
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Sunder
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Uprade: Mighty Swing
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Veno:
    Upgrade: Stunning Blow
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Ironwood + Blazing Scarab
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Upgrade: Malefic Crush
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Consume Spirit + Leech
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Merger: Fox Wallop + Befuddling Mist
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

BM:
    Merger: Piercing Winds + Drake Bash + Mage Bane
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Fissure + Highland Cleave
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Atmos Strike + Meteor Rush
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Spirit Chaser
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Farstrike
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Merger: Aeolian Blade + Stream Strike
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Drake Sweep + Fan of Flames
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Tiger Maw + Draw Blood
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Psychic:
    Upgrade: Aqua Impact
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Spirit Blast
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Torrent + Aqua Cannon
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Upgrade: Glacial Shards
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Merger: Sandtrap + Telekinesis
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Mystic:
    Upgrade: Devil Chihyu
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Weeping Breeze Dance + Swinging Cloud Dance
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Lysing (from lvl 10)
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Swirling Mist
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Seeker:
    Merger: Battousai + Duelist's Glee
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Staggering Strike + Northern Sky Waltz
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Rock Splitting Cleave + Parchedblade Dance + Soulsever Minuet
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Sacrificial Slash
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Quid Pro Quo
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Heart Shatter + Mind Shatter + Soul Shatter
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Wizard:
    Merger: Glacial Snare + Emberstorm
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Pitfall + Sandstorm
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Frostblade
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Stone Barrier
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Glacial Embrace
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Pyroshell
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Sin:
    Merger: Headhunt + Raving Slash
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Chill of the Deep
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Puncture Wound + Slipstream Strike
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Twin Strike + Rib Strike
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
    edited October 2013
    how do you arrive at that conclusion based on asters post?

asters post says that "there is a decent likelyhood" that if you reincarnate before achieving 105 and then get to 105 after reincarnation then your max detection would NOT be based off your pre reincarnation level... so the exact opposite of what you stated would be the case.

Cause unless I'm wrong I think mystics is the only class with a skill that work with players lvl and not soulforce/stealth lvl.

Seems like it really bother people that mystics try to know what will happen with that skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2013
    atm this is a speculation phase and we're still missing quite a few concrete answers.

This. Everything aside from the skills is speculation; sure we've got some patch notes and other little tidbits, but most of it is machine translated and inaccurate at best. Still, nothing wrong with a bit of discussion.
    Seeker:
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Sweet baby Jesus, the good news keeps on coming.
    EDIT: I should probably do some more editing...
    EDIT: Huh, turns out I mistranslated another merged skill.
    ==========
    Heart Shatter+Mind Shatter+Soul Shatter
    "Omni-Shatter"

Range 20 meters
    Channel 0.3 seconds
    Cast 0.7 seconds

Cooldown 15 seconds
    Gain 25 chi

Casts a debuff on the target that increases skill damage by 35%. Lasts for 600 seconds.

Can only be cast on monsters.
    Does not affect normal attacks

Sage: Increases the damage the target receives from skills by an additional 15%.
    Demon: Adds an additional 15% chance to deal a critical blow with a skill.
    ==========
    Also changed a few things in the older posts, mostly the mergers.
    Now to wait for news on how these mergers work
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Are you saying the Dreamchaser neck multiplies the multiplied xp?
    Hypers @ 12x used with silkworm (50% increase) only gives 13.5x (including your original 1x of course)
    I assumed DC neck (30%) would make that 13.8x. Are you saying it would give 17.55x ?
    If not, it's a small improvement and would barely affect the equation.

Your assumption is wrong. It will give 17.55x XP. +%XP gear is good.

EDIT actually your math was bad. 12x XP is at 1200% and silkworm adds 50% for 1250%. The worm won't stack with 2x which gives +100% xp for 1300%. The 30% XP dreamchaser neck would make this 1690% or 16.9x total.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Aster, when you say skill merger, say Sand Trap + Telekinesis, does this mean in getting this one upgrade, I lose either or both of the original two skills?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You never did any PVP/NW did you?

You can't cast a plant without target and revelation pots won't pop a 105 if you are 103. +plus the skill is free to use while those pots are 75k EACH.

I didn't made my post to start a discussion about how to PVP as mystic, but about how do the skills (mystics or not) that work with players's lvl will work with the reincarnation thing.

Cause would be nice to know how a skill like that, that work with the lvl of the player and not the soulforce or stealth lvl will work with the lvl before reincarnation or the lvl after.
    You won't need to "pop" a 105 with Mystical Eye if you intelligently use plants in NW and TW (revelation potions are just for the presumption that most people are around your level and you're not level 100), there will be other targets to use them on which will reveal any stealthed person nearby. How do I know this? My Mystic who does NW and TW of course. If you're relying that much on Mystical Eye you're likely a ****ty Mystic. That's on top of jumping to conclusions about things (without substantiation) before more information becomes available.

EDIT actually your math was bad. 12x XP is at 1200% and silkworm adds 50% for 1250%. The worm won't stack with 2x which gives +100% xp for 1300%. The 30% XP dreamchaser neck would make this 1690% or 16.9x total.
    Who's surprised?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I went through all the books and here are the ones that are available and what the prerequisites are. I'm not sure how much we realized how many of these were actualy mergers. All prereq skills are lvl 11 unless there is no lvl 11 version of that skill already. I guess that makes these level 12 skills.

These books have to be farmed somehow because the mats to make them and the books themselves are not tradeable. The forge to make them is autopathing me to Morai (though it's probably in a new area).

Archer:
    Merger: Deadly Shot + Frost Arrow
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Vicious Arrow
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Wingspan + Winged Pledge
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Winged Shell
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Cleric:
    Upgrade: Great Cyclone
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Wellspring + Blessing of the Purehearted
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Heaven's Wrath
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Regeneration Aura
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger of all 4 squad buffs
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Barb:
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Veno:
    Upgrade: Stunning Blow
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Ironwood + Blazing Scarab
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Upgrade: Malefic Crush
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Consume Spirit + Leech
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Merger: Fox Wallop + Befuddling Mist
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

BM:
    Merger: Piercing Winds + Drake Bash + Mage Bane
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Fissure + Highland Cleave
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Atmos Strike + Meteor Rush
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Spirit Chaser
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Farstrike
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Merger: Aeolian Blade + Stream Strike
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Drake Sweep + Fan of Flames
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Tiger Maw + Draw Blood
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Psychic:
    Upgrade: Aqua Impact
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Spirit Blase
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Torrent + Aqua Cannon
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Upgrade: Glacial Shards
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Merger: Sandtrap + Telekinesis
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Mystic:
    Upgrade: Devil Chihyu
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Weeping Breeze Dance + Swinging Cloud Dance
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Lysing (from lvl 10)
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Swirling Mist
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Seeker:
    Merger: Battousai + Duelist's Glee
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Staggering Strike + Northern Sky Waltz
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Rock Splitting Cleave + Parchedblade Dance + Soulsever Minuet
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Sacrificial Slash
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Quid Pro Quo
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Wizard:
    Merger: Glacial Snare + Emberstorm
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Pitfall + Sandstorm
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Frostblade
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Stone Barrier
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Glacial Embrace
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Upgrade: Pyroshell
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Sin:
    Merger: Headhunt + Raving Slash
    Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Upgrade: Chill of the Deep
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Merger: Puncture Wound + Slipstream Strike
    Grade 1 rock + 10 ink

Merger: Twin Strike + Rib Strike
    Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

So, for the mergers, do all of the merged skills need to be level 11? If so, better work on my sword and pole skills.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited October 2013
    So, for the mergers, do all of the merged skills need to be level 11? If so, better work on my sword and pole skills.

That does seem to be the case here. There's definitely a few my BM has to work on as well.
    INB4pagesskyrocket.

EDIT:
    Aster, when you say skill merger, say Sand Trap + Telekinesis, does this mean in getting this one upgrade, I lose either or both of the original two skills?

As a doctor once said:
    "I have no idea!"
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    EDIT:

As a doctor once said:
    "I have no idea!"
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Interesting stuff. I like it.
    People can choose if they want to update/merge or not. That's a good thing.
    Plus, "new" skills to work for!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Well it wasn't the math. I was being stupid about the original exp, ADDING 12x to it to make 13x. Doh! I didn't account for 2x but laid the silkworm on top of the the 13x to get 13.5x, then mutiplied by 1.3 for the DC neck. 17.55x

Thanks for correcting that and now I'm ticked off at having NPC'ed the DC neck, thinking it would stack arithmetically instead of geometrically.

That's all good information. Can you show me how this would add up to 5% in a day? (Not insulted if you decline.)

If our goal is 87.5 million for the day
    - 900k for crazy stone
    - 500k for base quests
    - 600k for Morai jades
    - 600k for Marriage quest
    - 1m for cube

Don't know the mulberry branch stuff so I'll ignore it for now.

After those I still need 83.9 mil xp

The 16.9x would increase the xp available in a PV run to about seven and a quarter million if you kill every living thing in the instance. Of course if you kill everything, you can't do as many runs and you would need 12 complete massacres a day. If you blow past the mobs to get the boss and his high-exp spawn, you add to that number. I'm not seeing it.

What am I leaving out, aside from the mulberry branch, that would make the huge difference necessary to make this realistic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jojjee91
    jojjee91 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's that time of year again...

Reincarnation

Requirements: 100+, must have sage/demon fairy
    (not sure which fairy it's asking for)

You will be set back to level 1.
    You will gain stat points as you level up.
    You will gain 2x the exp.

In order to use some of your gear or pots, the server will record your highest level and gear set up before being reborn.
    You won't be able to use regular mediation pills at first. There will be special green ones.

There could be different cycles in the reincarnation system kinda like meditation.

The skills updates might come from this system. Some skills are apparently merged.

The Book

You will be given a book to help you on your path from 1 to 99 as a newly reborn.
    The book in mention sounds a lot like the red book I was given for the Instant 80 thing back in Rising Call.

At level 1, I was given items such as weapon, gear, accessories, and charms. The items I wasn't given at level 1 I got later on via his book. Each time I did culti, the book would give more items at a mailbox.

Perhaps the instant 80 was a trial for the reincarnation system?

Someone can explain this? u can choose to be Reincarnated or will all be that? if u do it will u lose ur r9 gear?
    edited October 2013
    Barb:
    Grade 3 rock + 60 ink

Grade 2 rock + 30 ink

Grade 4 rock + 60 ink

Grade 1 rock + 10 ink
    ....I think I may have made another boo boo while translating.
    Upon another look at the info, the name and symbol don't match up. Also, the "new BKI" needs Lv.79 culti....Whoops?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well it wasn't the math. I was being stupid about the original exp, ADDING 12x to it to make 13x. Doh! I didn't account for 2x but laid the silkworm on top of the the 13x to get 13.5x, then mutiplied by 1.3 for the DC neck. 17.55x

Thanks for correcting that and now I'm ticked off at having NPC'ed the DC neck, thinking it would stack arithmetically instead of geometrically.

That's all good information. Can you show me how this would add up to 5% in a day? (Not insulted if you decline.)

If our goal is 87.5 million for the day
    - 900k for crazy stone
    - 500k for base quests
    - 600k for Morai jades
    - 600k for Marriage quest
    - 1m for cube
    -220k for Morai dailies
    - Possible blue Divine quests for 160kish, purples OP at 350-400kish I think.
    - Using rest of activations with FC for example, easy enough to get 2m out of 1 activation.
    -Realm of reflection for 168k/h
    -AEU for 2,8m/run
    -BH2 for 600k

Don't know the mulberry branch stuff so I'll ignore it for now.

After those I still need 83.9 mil xp

The 16.9x would increase the xp available in a PV run to about seven and a quarter million if you kill every living thing in the instance. Of course if you kill everything, you can't do as many runs and you would need 12 complete massacres a day. If you blow past the mobs to get the boss and his high-exp spawn, you add to that number. I'm not seeing it.

What am I leaving out, aside from the mulberry branch, that would make the huge difference necessary to make this realistic?

Added few things I do myself daily, granted I dont PV as nobody takes me and I dont feel like soloing it would be worth the effort for me. I was once in PV with a seeker, he ultimately soloed to help me get my last xp to ding 104. Think we did 7 runs during those 15mins. You are heavily underestimating the amount of openers some people have. Think I am still missing something.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It has been written in the release notes, that after you are reincarnated, you will be given a "Book of Reincarnation", you can summon the spirit from the book to send the exp obtained to your historical character.

This means that while you are earning exp, you can choose to either use the exp for your current reincarnated character or to your historical character.

so assuming that you have reincarnated at lvl 102 to lvl 1, so you can send the exp to level your 102 historical character to make it lvl 103, 104, 105 instead.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Added few things I do myself daily, granted I dont PV as nobody takes me and I dont feel like soloing it would be worth the effort for me. I was once in PV with a seeker, he ultimately soloed to help me get my last xp to ding 104. Think we did 7 runs during those 15mins. You are heavily underestimating the amount of openers some people have. Think I am still missing something.

It's not just the openers, though in this exercise all of the openers have to be willing to open, then walk away with no xp reward for themselves.

Are you saying you did 7 runs in 15 minutes, wiping the instance clean? That would be amazing. (No sarcasm.)

Good additions. Thanks.

-220k for Morai dailies

- Possible blue Divine quests for 160kish, purples OP at 350-400kish I think.
    Probably good for a couple of hits within 20 days. Would amount to less than 50k a day I think.

- Using rest of activations with FC for example, easy enough to get 2m out of 1 activation.
    -Realm of reflection for 168k/h

-AEU for 2,8m/run
    Six runs per week? Okay 2.4m per day.

-BH2 for 600k

I'm beginning to think that, under the absolute best of circumstance, it MIGHT be possible. Awaiting more suggestions before I'll believe that there are bunches of ppl running around who have done this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I feel like archers are a class they have to be really careful about buffing because if you give them too much of a buff, they will just completely dominate both 1v1 and mass pvp (where as, now it's archers are probably the worst 1v1 class and one of the, if not the, best mass pvp classes). Sins would also have this problem if they weren't so straight-up 1v1 based and thus kinda useless half the time in mass pvp.

That being said, they have quite a few skills that are either in dire need of a buff (Winged Shell) or just a complete remake (Vicious/Serrated/Deadly). ****, they could just remake Blazing+Frost+Vicious+Serrated Arrows into something a la seeker stances or what they seem to try to be doing with wizzzie barriers and just have those as attack buffs with special effects for certain skills depending on what you have activated at the moment. b:shutup

Bah you suck... Archers are not that hard IJS.

What about casters and venoes with purify weapon even?
    Sage barb in progress.
    edited October 2013
    You won't need to "pop" a 105 with Mystical Eye if you intelligently use plants in NW and TW (revelation potions are just for the presumption that most people are around your level and you're not level 100), there will be other targets to use them on which will reveal any stealthed person nearby. How do I know this? My Mystic who does NW and TW of course. If you're relying that much on Mystical Eye you're likely a ****ty Mystic. That's on top of jumping to conclusions about things (without substantiation) before more information becomes available.

PVP=/=TW/NW....

As I said you obviously don't PVP.

It's not a contest about who's the best mystic just saying, stop try to turn that thread on a PVP discussion, as far as I know it's not a crime to ask what will happen with a skill, as it doesn't make me a fail mystic to ask about a skill future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2013
    It has been written in the release notes, that after you are reincarnated, you will be given a "Book of Reincarnation", you can summon the spirit from the book to send the exp obtained to your historical character.

This means that while you are earning exp, you can choose to either use the exp for your current reincarnated character or to your historical character.

so assuming that you have reincarnated at lvl 102 to lvl 1, so you can send the exp to level your 102 historical character to make it lvl 103, 104, 105 instead.

Makes sense. It let's them keep the 105 cap, while letting us perpetually level up in the hopes of more stat points/time spent on the game. Another mystery solved. Now for the other 500 that pop up every expansion.
This discussion has been closed.