TW=Stop with the politics

1235»

Comments

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Vamp..on many occasions i have stated Infamous is THE BEST on the server..yes we get beat down..but hey guess what ..we keep trying even with out allys

Yes we No-showed alot of Def wars vs Infamous..but we also attacked you for 5 weeks straight and got better with every attempt then had to go back to D mode when the scrub factions started jumping us agian..No excuses..those 5 weeks helped us tremendously and made us a much better faction..the fact is Kylin stands no chance vs` Mayhem now...i would love a shot a dark and i see you coming for a battle the last week of TW, this would be fun as hell to me..and let Mayhem know where we stand

this is not a QQ thread..im giving credit where credit is due..i have shown respect for clear accomplishments..but i have also wagged my finger at some things that (i felt) are showing clear signs of greed and manipulation ..

And yes Hun..i am for real..ive been gone awhile and my former glory has long past me by..I will work tooth and nail to regain that glory..as we all should strive for more than we are right now..

I dont need to ask why your beating us with 30/80..i wont even argue that point..your 30 are better than most 80..and im not talking gear..yes you have nice gear..but we both know its years and years of Exp that keeps you out front...and i too have some of that Exp..

I am real and my actions have spoken for themselves..
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:surrender Sorry to disappoint you on TW's against Infamous since i can't say anything about your wars against other guilds .

I don't think you got better , i just can say for sure we had less people showing to our wars against you since many considered them boring and that was not important to show up to them .

And for you should matter to find the answer how u lost against 30 of us . Saying Infamous is the best is not an excuse or that is was 1-5 mins longer while our numbers were decreasing in ur TW's .

Yay my 117th post .... b:dirty
    Can someone inform D....n aka __F....s__ that i can sell him any mastery at 117 gold?
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    you want exact details on why we are looseing to 30..ok ill give a few so you understand maybe..just maybe..i might know what im talking about..

Your teams anticipate..your cata teams dont stop..or wait for attack teams to clear lanes..they push through them..something Mayhem currently does not do...

You use the way points and protect them so your attacking DD`s that die can make it back to the attack before they are ever really missed

You stack clerics backing up clerics..you mass on que...you act as one..

Your teams assist targets better..

You currently opperate under the tactic that speed kills all..and its a very strong tactic..

You will win 15 min wars vs us everytime until we either A..say **** your attack teams and all run right by you on B with our catas and beat you to the crystal.

the other options are just silly ..like the turtle D which does nothing but let a faction loose slowly..

I am not blind ..nor am i a noob to TW.. i also do not have such a huge ego i can not see my own faults
    edited September 2013

You stack clerics backing up clerics..you mass on que...you act as one..

You are so wrong here , like really you are mistaken us with another guild .
    Tho i wish we had so many clerics to do this but it won't happen .

And if you understand us so good how come ur guild with numbers and ur r9rr's can't do anything? And this is something to answer yourself not to try to explain to me why do we won.

And as a small tip TW is not GV , vortex and DB is not the key to success ( saw it happen way too many times ).
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You stack clerics backing up clerics.

Nice to know me, Ascella, wamp, and Ithil count as a cleric army.
    You will win 15 min wars vs us everytime until we either A..say **** your attack teams and all run right by you on B with our catas and beat you to the crystal.

I don't think you get TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Tho i wish we had so many clerics to do this but it won't happen .

I miss fight Mayhem on my cleric, tell Jekel to take me back. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Incoming wall of ****ing text:

I thank you for the explination..but PWI doesnt just ban you if someone reports you...they check to see if there rules were broken first.

I have never been banned...does this mean i have never been reported..ofc not .

As a Figure head or leader of a Prime TW faction..you should not have alts in ANY OTHER TW FACTION, this is a clear conflict of interest...does it matter if a bunch members have alts in every faction ? ..no it doesnt..

-removed-

And yes I agree this reporting stuff has gotten rediculous..but you picked the one person who`s been banned who has not one pot to **** in....Any leader of a TW faction should not be allowed to lurk in his opponents faction chat unknown.

-removed-...this is not because people reported -removed-....this is because -removed- didnt follow PWI`s rules

Explain it away as if its the same thing as some Noob having two accounts one in each TW faction and it hurts no-one.....this is not the case with leaders of Top end TW factions
    weekly trying to subvert and sneak into command possition in there opponents factions..or out right Fake bidding to block a fight you know you can win..at the time

-removed-

you would all say it was by default, that it didnt count or doesnt matter, but you would all know thats pure BS, we fought hard this year and are getting better, and we didnt resort to hiding from fights or Fake bidding..ends justify the means statement anyone ?

-removed-

[
    Why would i deny a deal was offered ?

who wants to be left alone ?...this is clearly all about coins for you..hence your insistance that Mayhems only option should be to accept the meager left overs that drop from your greedy cheating hands..

Coin? No. It's about how Mayhem is the equivalent of a ****ing misquito and a damned disgrace to fun TWs.

Infamous and Dark both wanted 1v1 opportunities vs. Crimson, but the moment anyone touches Crimson, you guys would charge at them (until now, this was last season) and insist on forcing your stupid ****ing 15 minute crystal sprints on us. We're sick of Mayhem trying and failing; you'll never learn. We want fun TWs vs. guilds that are sentient, but you guys had a habit of blocking a lot of such TWs. It wasn't about coin, it was about getting you guys to simply **** off.

-removed-
    -removed- I congratulated Dark for everything they accomplished...And this is your reply?

I am not in the habit of awarding compliments simply because I received them. If I get an A on a test and you get an D, I'm not gonna say "good job!!" just because you congratulated me on my A. Your guild is one of the oldest on the server, second only to Crimson really, and yet you regularly fail and struggle and can't even last for more than one push. You want compliments? Earn them. You haven't, you can't, you never will. I'll happily eat those words and apologize should you prove me wrong, but part of the reason I'm so hard on Mayhem is because I'm -THAT- ****ing certain you guys will never amount to anything. Don't mind being proven wrong, but I sooner expect pigs to fly.

Now this is FFS. Where da fak do you get this sht from? I mean seriously lol this is so bunch of made up ****... i got no other words but lol :/

-removed-. I can smell the "we're the REAL winners cause we got the furthest without cheating!!" delusion already. It's so damned delusional I don't even know where to begin, and unfortunately this attitude has a pattern within your guild...
    Mayhems in an odd position I guess? You don't bid crimson due to being allies for them, kylin is an easy fight from what I see, you guys don't last 30 min vs infamous. I guess I could bring dark to your door and bid you guys before infamous and dark have to fight which seems like a lot of ppl are anxious to see.

Dude Tunnel Snakes were still in r8/r9 last time we fought Mayhem and we solo'ed defense half the time. Now we're all (every squad) r9rr or well-refined N3. Do NOT waste time with Mayhem, let's just have more fun vs. Infa. Promise you if we border Mayhem, those idiots are gonna stack us both weeks we try and fight Infa, then we either gotta skip out on a fun war or put up with delusional tards thinking they actually accomplished something.

FFS remember last season? Evangelos bid us the last week of the season (AKA the week that's a waste of coin) and then raged at you in PMs when we actually showed, heavily implying that idiot was gonna be bragging about Mayhem beating Dark in a no-show and that's why he bothered to bid?
    Promise you those idiots will get in the way of our Infa fights. Do NOT waste time with them.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We don't really have any problem waiting 10-15mins for you guys to clear out Mayhem should they do so, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Manii - Harshlands
    Manii - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We don't really have any problem waiting 10-15mins for you guys to clear out Mayhem should they do so, ijs.

Assuming crimson doesn't bid after being wiped off the map, idk if they'd just join the stack since its what's happening to them now.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    -removed-

That's clear, and I'm sure Dark would return the favor cause I'm certain both factions are interested in fun, fair fights.

But for me it's more about the principle of the thing. I'm sick of these idiots not getting the hint that they're never going to learn, blocking fun 1st rate TWs with frivilous stacks where they get stomped on. I mean the fact that Dark and Infamous offered Mayhem free lands if they just **** off speaks worlds about the situation: Mayhem is nothing but a liability to the top factions' potential to have fun TWs. A small dog that can't for the life of it figure out it's small. I'm sick of having to deal with them constantly giving speeches about their heart of the cards power of friendship BS and how it's gonna make them superpowerful someday.
    On that note, sorry to anyone (except Mayhem) who's sick of me sounding like a broken record when I try to nail these thoughts into their heads time and time again. I'm stubborn, what can I say? I know it's hopeless, but I'd like to at least try, just so I can say I tried.

Instead of just pointing fingers at everyone and everything. Why not just try something different and see where that takes you/mayhem?

New ideas are forbidden in Mayhem.

Omg, moar true story time: Me and JackieK won a 2v8 or some **** vs. a Mayhem squad in capture the flag NW. Jackie got 5, I got 3. I had Knebl with not one, but two personal clerics on him. Jackie managed to kill all 5 of his guys and cap the flag, I delayed Knebl and the clerics specifically in the interest of keeping their attention off Jackie (who btw, is DPS build, so he's squishy as hell). So Jackie wins a 1v5 and I hold off Knebl and the clerics for the entire duration of the time it took Jackie to cap the flap AND kill 5 people, but Knebl PMs me afterwards wanting compliments. Why? Because while I managed to kill both of his clerics (twice, I believe), he did eventually get me. Apparently this warrants compliments, because killing a Psy when you have two personal clerics WHEN YOU SHOULD be hunting the flag carrier who's about to send you back to base is a massive achievement.

God damn Mayhem, always missing the point... *facepalm*
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited September 2013
    for Longknife : Can u do also a short version of your posts , pls ? f:thanks
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    God damn Mayhem, always missing the point... *facepalm*

Yeh. Right one to talk. You wouldn't get the point if it would hit you in mouth and you would have to swallow it.

Anyway to the rest of your post I'll answer when I can upload screenshot. However you're so full of it, its gonna take awhile to take quotes from YOUR own posts on pwi public forums and posts from other sources to prove what kind of hypocrite you can be.

by the way I don't think you intentionally try to be hypocrite. You just want what is best for your guild. However justifying every single move even when you are wrong is just dumb and is bound to hunt you down eventually. So when you're making a case, try not to be so... well yourself.
    You already have, it's called Dark. And you lost embarassingly every single time

Has anyone ever denied we lost to Dark? No??? So why the hell do you try to make it its big news?
    When are you going to figure out CJr is a troll faction with it's sole interest and goal being fun?

Your attitude is great. Basically you can't fail as leader right? If you win, you make a fairy tale out of it where you fought 150 people vs your 10 people, but your pro strategic pulled it off???!!! But when you lose, its okay because you are troll guild. Awesome. Anyone can be leader like that. Why don't you try to make SERIOUS GUILD and stop using excuse "hey we just having fun and sht?"
    Hell, I'd be willing to bet neither Dark nor Infamous has any interest in fighting Mayhem because Mayhem has been epic fail for YEEEEEAAARS

You can say this when Dark becomes of age... when you can say... "look dark has been here for 4 years and we have been actually doing something else but -removed-
    When was the last time Mayhem beat a major faction? You haven't had one. If you ever DID have one
    -removed-

And for end... sweetest...
    Omg, moar true story time: Me and JackieK won a 2v8 or some **** vs. a Mayhem squad in capture the flag NW. Jackie got 5, I got 3. I had Knebl with not one, but two personal clerics on him. Jackie managed to kill all 5 of his guys and cap the flag, I delayed Knebl and the clerics specifically in the interest of keeping their attention off Jackie (who btw, is DPS build, so he's squishy as hell). So Jackie wins a 1v5 and I hold off Knebl and the clerics for the entire duration of the time it took Jackie to cap the flap AND kill 5 people, but Knebl PMs me afterwards wanting compliments. Why? Because while I managed to kill both of his clerics (twice, I believe), he did eventually get me. Apparently this warrants compliments, because killing a Psy when you have two personal clerics WHEN YOU SHOULD be hunting the flag carrier who's about to send you back to base is a massive achievement.

First of all Knebl is greatest guy you can meet in game. True, he ain't much of PKer, but he is always willing to listen and improve. Yes, he indeed has great gear, and he earned it. Now what a dummas you are... A guy who is successful in RL (unlike yourself), who has kids your age, while you're still a virgin, who earns more than you spent your whole life, who is loyal honest and fair, who is better person than you can dream of becoming, you go against that? Seriously. When you lie down in bed tonight ask yourself what you accomplished besides spamming forums and being able to say you're "known member of PWi community."

And let me just remind you, I don't buy these stories, "me against whole world and I won" I OPENLY challenged you NUMEROUS times to 1vs1, to team vs team (4vs4 etc) and you "respectfully" denied. So cut the bs please?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    For the record, naming and shaming about who faked bid who, who violates this tw rule or that tw rule, and who got banned is not an appropriate topic for the forums. Since this has been going for quite sometime, going to close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.