TW=Stop with the politics

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    New topic: Crimson's incapability to grasp the concept of "Vollbeschaeftigung" (no idea what it is in english) and how NOT bidding anywhere (especially with two free lands on their doorstep) is only shooting themselves in the foot.

Afraid to die and lose in a friggin' game, swear to god....
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    "Vollbeschaeftigung"

I have tried pronouncing this like five times now and I think I have mangled it every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    I have tried pronouncing this like five times now and I think I have mangled it every time.

"fole bey-sheft-ee-goong"
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hai Adal. =)

Who would you want to stack Infa?

<-Bella by the way, decided to post from my main stone face. =D

Are you asking who we want to stack Infamous with? Or?

Btw what the heck is this?
    Mayhem got offer to have a alliance with Infa they denied it. People don't want to change, people are scare to try new things.

Of course we denied it??? Why on earth would we want to be allies with Infamous? Unless, instead of TW's you want to have tea parties and collect allies where no one can bid anyone on map I really don't understand your comment.

And not like being Infamous's ally brings that many good things on table. Sorry Jekel, no offense :P
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013

http://www.dict.cc/?s=vollbesch%C3%A4ftigung

click on the speaker behind the german word, even tho its a stupid computervoice - i should read and upload it for you :c
    or longknife does it in his next tw video ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Are you asking who we want to stack Infamous with? Or?

Btw what the heck is this?

You say you would like people stacking Infamous, but say people don't have the balls to do it.

To be honest who in the world except Mayhem and Crimson could bid Infa?

2 is already a stack, why want more and who?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Godz_Raven - Harshlands
    Godz_Raven - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    "I'm going to post from an alt account in a blatant desire to hide my identity and not be truthful about who I am in the interest of taking no risk and not potentially being hurt by my own opinions and claims, then I'm going to rant about people utilizing politics, something Webster's dictionary defines as (amongst other things) 'political activities characterized by artful and often dishonest practices.'"

Also:

Dark is effectively in the process of claiming the title of number 2 guild on the server by fighting a guild with years more experience and arguably better gear, and you're calling it's wars "easymode."

What's hard mode? Beating Infamous and Crimson in a stack simultaneously? Or is that just average-mode? Should we TW without ventrilo, too?
    Is it a sin that Dark didn't win once versus Crimson before deciding "WELL THAT'S DONE, LET'S IMMEDIATELY TRY FOR INFAMOUS EVEN THOUGH THERE'S CLEARLY STILL MUCH TO LEARN AND IMPROVE ON?" The fact you include Dark in your rant just seems to make your entire complaint completely unrealistic and ridiculous, as there's literally not one faction you're happy with, even if it's a faction that's charging into uncertain battles where defeat is highly likely.

You're complaining about people not taking risks and claiming easy-mode wars, yet you're quick to criticize the guild that's truly fighting a battle it wasn't sure it could win, solely on the grounds that it's no longer anywhere near as much of a struggle as it once was. FFS in your OWN WORDS you claim Dark is "poking sticks in both factions eyes," and then you wanna claim Dark is avoiding tough wars and going for easy mode ones? That makes no effing sense; you just said we're basically blatantly provoking them, but we're fighting easymode wars?

Or hell, you want people to NOT fight easymode wars and fight real ones, then you're hear CRITICIZING DARK for bragging "check it out, we have real wars."

Also, hell ****ing yes Dark is gonna brag. Crimson is years old, Dark is one year old. It's the youngest major faction on the map and it's learning exceedingly quick and out-pacing several factions that have years of experience ahead of it. Don't like it? ****ing beat us then. Not two months ago people were laughing at the thought of Dark being self-sufficient (you can find it on these very forums, hell I'll find it myself if you want), and now that Dark is, it's laughing back. And laughing even harder. That's how it works. You don't like it? Strike back.
    If you want to believe that Crimson was truly hindered by BankaiGOD, a guild that both myself and Sint have claimed to have solo'ed their cata squad before (and this at a time when one of Dark's current catas was in their guild), then I dunno what to tell you. Apparently Sint and I are each the equivalent of 30 Crimson. If Bankai truly is the cause for their loss, so you or they believe, attack us. Bankai can't help us when we're attacked, now can they? And if Bankai truly is the cause for their loss, dear lord that's nothing to brag about or use as a valid excuse; claiming BankaiGod tripped you up would be on par with saying "we're dumb as hell and thought we needed like half our guild for them." That'd be like if Dark got stacked by WASP and Infamous and sent 40 to WASP, then tried to b**** at Infamous for relying on a stack; hell no, our fault for being dumb enough not to size up opponents properly. And for the record, no, Dark didn't ask Bankai to stack. (Or Infamous)

I know the above will seem bias as hell since duh, I'm in Dark, but seriously, Dark is doing the opposite to a lot of the stuff you're complaining about, so it seems to just invalidate your entire post and opinion when not even the BEST CASE scenario on the server is anywhere close to pleasing your unrealistic vision of how things should be.

Want a less-bias-seeming point? Sint's point about Mayhem. You seem to be suggesting Mayhem bid Crimson aswell (which ironically, would cause Dark and Infamous to be having "easiermode" wars, which you would then b**** about....), which is basically asking Mayhem to go jump off a cliff into a vat of acid, and yet you have the attitude of "How DARE Mayhem not do this!?!" Of all times for Evangelos to cut the umbilical cord, this is potentially the worst possible moment for him to do it, cause it's just a free excuse for Crimson to bid them and take Mayhem's only season of actual profit. Unrealistic. As. F***.

Be fair, Bankai has shown a capacity to learn, they just have a terribad guild roster for TW and they're still horrendously inexperienced. And no, be real: Dark has offered to merge with Kylin in the past and I think Infamous has as well: you guys are hell-bent on dragging that old name through the mud, propping it up and moving it's mouth to pretend that old guild and that old legacy is alive instead of simply adopting a new name and starting something new. In my own experience, Kylin won't merge EVER simply on the grounds that Kylin auto-demands anyone that wishes to merge with it merge INTO Kylin and not vice-versa, all for a ****ing name that's lost it's meaning at this point and not because there's actually any objective benefit or gain in doing so; understandably, a lot of people with up-and-coming names aren't exactly thrilled about throwing away their legacy that THEY built just to go serve some stupid name that's overstayed it's welcome and doesn't deserve the credit for their work.

And fun fact: of the 80 Darks you can expect to fight in a TW, about 10-15 of those are Brazilian and actually speak very limited english. We have three translators or relay all orders to them, and it works out pretty well. Obviously we're kinda boned if we lose all three translators, but that's lulzy too. CJr once had a cata barb who didn't speak ANY english whatsoever; we just kinda let him grab a cata and hopefully follow along, and it both worked and was hilarious as hell.

As for Deicide and CJr? Dunno why he even listed them since Deicide seems legit dead and CJr is specifically for fun and often disappears mid-season (when small wars stop occuring and thus no fun prospect), with no desire to expand or gain power beyond what's neccesary to continue encountering fun wars. CJr and Kylin themselves have fought and had fun wars; only thing a merge would do is possibly kill Mayhem, but it makes little difference in the grand scheme of things, since it'd mean we'd then have "another mayhem" to crowd out the smaller guilds.

Only thing OP got right is that small guilds are stubborn as hell about merging. Waaaaay back when CJr actually had decent land count, I offered to merge with IMPERIA and they (understandably) declined on the grounds of the language barrier. Still, fast forward to now? Both CJr and IMPERIA are now in Dark, and obviously we're working well together. Alongside that I offered Deicide and some others, and everyone ALWAYS wanted us to merge to them, never the reverse, and back then Deicide had a horrendous map position (next to Mayhem, completely trapped and on Crimson's doorstep even if they succeeded) while CJr had a good one (a merge would've meant CJr controlled that entire corner, the closest guild being Catalyst, who wasn't gonna touch us).

HOW DO U KNOW FOR SURE INFAMOUS DIDNT ASK BANKAIGOD FOR A STACK (im not stating they did i dont really belive Syntheros whould have att crimson if asked he just does what he wants coz this game its just a game ) IF U ARE A DARK MEMBER IM JUST ASKING IS THIS COZ DARK AND INFAMOUS ARE INDEED RUN BY THE SAME GROUP OF PPL OUR JUST COZ THEY TOLD U THEY DIDNT? AND U BELIEVE THENM WHIT ALL UR HEART?

Its just a game have some fun and lets go play ARAM lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Manii - Harshlands
    Manii - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Dark and Infamous are not run by the "same ppl" where do you guys get your information from lol..that's like saying crimson and mayhem are run by the same ppl. The fact that a lot of dark leadership was in guild with a lot of infamous leadership does not mean both guilds are run by the same ppl. If we were the same thing we wouldn't need two different guilds, there are differences between both leaderships hence were in two separate guilds? Dark and infamous want crimson off the map, that's the major thing we have in common, will we fight each other in the future? Most likely...do we care that we have to fight each other? Not really . Does crimson care? Seems so.

Before you or anybody goes posting information or pointing fingers on these pixelated ego forums you should probably have some evidence or some information that is not fictional. Whatever longknife posts here is not something dark sits and discusses...I don't have time to debate pwi. From what I understand from recent members who have abandoned crimson, it needs a serious leadership overhaul...if crimson wants to take it as me trash talking which will most likely happen? I don't care. If you build from and it and fix whatever problems you guys are having, grats. We look forward to the fun on weekends.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Dark and Infamous are not run by the "same ppl" where do you guys get your information from lol..

Shutup Jekel, everyone knows it's you.

I'm Barbapapa.
    sparklecat is Eoria (yknow cuz they both have way too many alts)
    BOOOYAH is Akira_Green
    makya is -insert Infamous alcoholic here-
    Alastar is Shootnblanks
    Almighty BR heuheu leader Carcarius is Curses
    hunterbojan is JoeBlack

And so on...
    I mean it's so obvious.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I'm Barbapapa.
    BOOOYAH is Akira_Green
    Alastar is Shootnblanks
    hunterbojan is JoeBlack

And so on...
    I mean it's so obvious.

Wow and once again you forget me...

*Leaving Dark for Infamous*

Wait, isn't it the same thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    f:laugh Bella is wamp and wamp is bella

I fixed it for u

Oh btw infa needs mystics , let's switch chars
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Alastar is Shootnblanks

hdu, Alastar is obviously Eccy.

Shootn would be whoever lags out like a boss every five minutes because they need to adjust the antenna on their tent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I'm Barbapapa.
    BOOOYAH is Akira_Green
    Alastar is Shootnblanks
    hunterbojan is JoeBlack

And so on...
    I mean it's so obvious.

I might be makya but i'm drunk b:surrender
  • Sparklecat - Harshlands
    Sparklecat - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I'm Barbapapa.
    BOOOYAH is Akira_Green
    Alastar is Shootnblanks
    hunterbojan is JoeBlack

And so on...
    I mean it's so obvious.

b:shutup I don't have way too many alts. Just like 1-3 of each class b:surrender
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Side-note, should I find it funny or sad that people think Infamous and Dark are the same guild even though we're clearly not (Dark killed Infa's alt guild), and I have to assume we're still seen as the same guild simply because we're capable of shooting at each other without being all like "**** you I hate you forever cause you fought me?"

It's a ****ing game, people.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    (Dark killed Infa's alt guild).

in my opinion still the most pathetic "payback" 2k13.
    "wow you guys ***** we steeel yo moni!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Dark and Infamous are not run by the "same ppl" where do you guys get your information from lol

No Manii they are not run by same people anymore I suppose. However in past, leaderships made decisions together, even one could say Infamous dictated what Dark does what lands bids, who goes where etc... I assume many of you are sensitive to this, and are going to deny it as best to your ability, but facts are facts so lets not kid ourselves. Good job to Dark now tho. Good job on raising your quality as guild, your TW tactic, TW attendance... etc, hope you keep it up.

Bella, Kylin was suppose to stack Infamous. I actually spoke to Hoby and his director, can't remember his name some BM, (was at the time), on ventrilo.... Oh dear God, that guy can lie, full of it seriously. As soon as time came to bid Infamous, you couldn't find him anywhere... So much about having balls. So any guild that has people that can do TW, can stack / bid. But people don't... Infamous offers one land to guild, they take it, they are afraid, they don't wanna risk, rather have 10mil each week than God forbid do stuff like... TW.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    No Manii they are not run by same people anymore I suppose. However in past, leaderships made decisions together, even one could say Infamous dictated what Dark does what lands bids, who goes where etc... I assume many of you are sensitive to this, and are going to deny it as best to your ability, but facts are facts so lets not kid ourselves. Good job to Dark now tho. Good job on raising your quality as guild, your TW tactic, TW attendance... etc, hope you keep it up.

I find it hilarious that you all want to pretend to know how things went down when the only three that know are me, Jekel and Mani. FFS you're even claiming "facts are facts" when your entire argument is pure speculation.
    And pure food for thought here: let's say, hypothetically, that Dark DID follow every "command" Jekel gave us with a "yes master, sure master..." Purely hypothetical, I promise you, but let's pretend that were the case for the moment....

Who the **** are you to judge? Hell, nevermind the blatant hypocrisy from the guild that made a career out of being the #1 stack b****, I'm talking "who are you to judge when you've never accomplished f***-all?" As I said earlier, the ends justifies the means in gameplay. Whether Crimson survives via numbers, gear, shady politics, map positioning....it does not matter. If Crimson survives, it means their tactics are successful and therefore effective and worth doing. If it dies, it means it's plans, strategy and tactics were ineffective and need to be changed. I cannot for the life of me understand what the **** gives you the right to judge ANY of the stuff Dark did (or any major faction for that matter), seeing as Dark is now effectively the 2nd place faction after just two active TW seasons; Mayhem's sat on it's *** doing the same exact thing each season and failing for ages now.
    My point is this is exactly why I criticize Mayhem so much. You guys are idealists in a world (a game) where idealism isn't neccesary. The game is clear-cut: you play to win and through the competition of attempting to win, we all should end up having fun. There is no goals aside from winning and fun, no honor code or other such BS to maintain. You sit and judge others and say they're "evil" or "slimy players" or what-have-you, and then you guys always remain the butt of the joke because you absolutely 100% refuse to adapt, learn from your enemies, adopt new tactics or anything. You do weird **** like repeatedly show up to a Monday event at a spot where I've made it abundantly clear I'm KOSing all Mayhem that come there (been like 5 weeks now that ~3+ of your guys die, get no points, then cry and act surprised), you deny an incredibly lucrative offer from the only two factions that are a threat to you on the grounds that "you guys r EVUL and can't be trusted!!11!!" (yeah cuz you can totally trust Crimson...), you refuse to leave a Zulu war where Zulu's pure entertainment factor is spawn camping you guys and seeing how long it takes before you tards decide it'd be smart to leave and stop ticking your charms whereas you guys seem to have the message of "we'll show them that no one can keep Mayhem down111!!!" as 40,000 arrows pierce your skulls, and you all continue to follow a questionable leader who, to my understanding, took an instance where we PKed in Morai and I freaking WORLD chatted about it (hard not to, dude IGed himself and then called me a pansy for using AD; apparently ADing on a Psy when in range of a +12 BM and archer is pure cowardice, but IGing when in range of a +11 Psy (he'll claim Yuyi and Mani were in range, they weren't but ok clearly he thought they were) is simply playing smart. Pro logic right there), yet he had the audacity to tell some of his own members he not only won that fight (pro-tip: he didn't), but that he oneshot me multiple times. (I don't think he even DAMAGED me, as I recall...) And THEN your members sit here and regularly call me a liar despite all this information I regularly and so generously provide you guys with. (see below) It's a guild so devoid of logic and built upon ridiculous honor codes that Mayhem pulled out of it's *** that no other guild follows, so it's no wonder Mayhem has never accomplished ANYTHING when their response to a loss is basically the jist of "it's k guys, we played more HONORABLE so we win!!" Mayhem's incapable of seeing the world around them beyond Mayhem, and thus they play by rules and restrictions that don't even apply, crippling themselves. They play with an attitude that seems overly focused on being the "good guys." TF are the good guys in a GAME? The guys who let the other teams win so they feel good about themselves? Oh yeah, you guys are definitely the good guys then. Good job.
    In short, kindly reserve your judgements, hypothetical situations or no, until you're in a position to judge. Because as it is now? To be honest if I hear Mayhem saying "you guys did something WRONG!!!" it makes me think those guys must be doing something right, so now I sit here contemplating what could've happened had we actually listened to and obeyed Jekel like you claim we did.

I can only hope this season has been somewhat of a wakeup call for Mayhem, and that all the money under your noses will make you think "hey, having profit is KINDA NAIS," thus motivating you guys to try something new and different next season, not follow your same old plans that always get you killed. We'll see though, and we'll see how much patience Crimson has for playing human shield for you instead, given that Crimson can STILL slaughter you guys....

But that's all based on a hypothetical.

Here's some food for thought: You know when Jekel approached Evangelos offering that Dark and Infamous would leave Mayhem be and remain completely neutral to it, should Mayhem simply avoid bidding either as we fought Crimson? My idea, my suggestion. Another part of that deal that never came to light because of how quickly Evangelos shot it down was that I'd retire CJr early for the season, thus allowing you to take it's lands (was near you guys) without any resistance or reprocussions. Jekel did it in my place both because I believe it was Infamous that bordered Mayhem at the time so they were in a better position to say "look, we can stop" and I knew if I did it, it'd go nowhere since you guys hate me. CHECK DAT OUT, DA GUY YOU HATE TRIED TO WORK OUT A DEAL FOR YOU!!! And he did it all without needing Jekel's guidance! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

Want some more food for thought? Jekel wanted Dark bidding where CJr had bid when the season started. We were to bid down in close proximity to Crimson while Infamous shielded Catalyst and got everything on the northern half of the map. We were literally sent a map showing Infamous taking a line from Lost to Arch and everything north of it (half of them via Catalyst). Both Mani and myself found that to be an absolutely suicidal idea, because we know how Crimson thinks and we knew that Crimson would do NOTHING but come straight for Dark, as Crimson is quite pathetic when it comes to actually bidding on people who can beat them (FFS look at bids now, they don't even bother bidding Dark or Infamous anymore) but very quick to labeling enemies they CAN beat as the biggest threat ever that needs to be taken out IMMEDIATELY. The result would be Dark playing human shield in the southern half of the map while Infamous sits on free ****ing coin. A plan that, had we followed, would've forever damned Dark (and Mayhem, indirectly, because we'd've taken your spot and I'm sure Infamous would be quite gung-ho about killing you guys off if you attempted to take Catalyst). It was an admittedly incredibly self-interested plan by Infamous, but to their credit, they were still good allies when we turned the plan around and forced them to the front lines in our stead.

But Dark actually shares it's coin. People actually get geared up. Knowing this, buying time for Dark was wise. We bid where we did cause we wanted Infamous playing human shield for us, not Catalyst, so as to buy time. Not to say we wanted Infamous taking all the **** while we do f***-all, (offering your allies alliances that don't benefit them is a good way to lose allies, unless you offer it to Mayhem who's too **** to know the difference), but we did want them positioned in a way that forced Crimson to fight them first, not avoid them altogether and go for easy wins.
    And look, our logic was justified. Sure enough, Crimson made a multitude of attempts to reach Dark and bid Dark instead. Sure enough, the moment Crimson started losing to Infamous ~2 months ago, they switched to bidding Dark, despite the fact that Dark was still bidding Catalyst. Had we listened to Jekel's suggestion, we'd be dead right now. Crimson would've come for us ASAP, taken all our lands and obliterated our income, leaving us without the means to gear our members up. We know that, we're not stupid, and thus no, there was never a relationship standard that involved Jekel basically ordering us around and telling us what to do as we agreed to every word he said.

I'm sure Jekel can validate both of my above statements as true, cause he both thought the Mayhem offer was a stupid idea that wouldn't work (admittedly, we all did, but I felt it was worth a shot since we had nothing to lose and the offer was so outrageously beneficial to Mayhem that surely even they could see the wisdom in it (lolololololl)) and was quite (understandably) upset with Dark's choice in map positioning. It's been a bumpy season for sure, but hey, this is finally the season where Crimson's been left to fend for itself without allies, and look what's happening. It's been a fun experiment to see how it works out when the map is too crowded for Crimson to go anywhere but through Dark/Infamous...

Bella, Kylin was suppose to stack Infamous. I actually spoke to Hoby and his director, can't remember his name some BM, (was at the time), on ventrilo.... Oh dear God, that guy can lie, full of it seriously.

You've got a very odd impression of a guy who's more naive than dishonest. You also seem incapable of realizing that people do not deal in absolutes and do infact change their minds. I know hoby and I think I know the timeframe you're talking about. He changed his mind and you're incredibly mistaken if you think he's dishonest. You wanna know a dishonest leader? Perhaps I'll show you evidence of one, in time.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ok whats the deal with complaining about people reporting others for violateing the damn rules of the game....ive seen several people **** about being reported..

Just cause someone tells on you for cheating..doesnt mean they made you cheat..or there actions are why you were punished...no the fact is you broke rules and PWI punished you for it...

On a second note i love how some people only get 3 bans before perma ban and the third being a year long ..while others get ban`s for much shorter times and many more times in a year and still get to return.

No i do not report people..i see it as a waste of time..PWI clearly does not want to apply its rules evenly..this is very obvious

To be Honest..i just want a good fight...if it were my call i would attack only Infamous and ignore all other battles until we could handle them, not because i dislike them but because as with chess,the only way you get better is by playing better opponents and it is clear at this point Infamous owns that title.

I love how our alliance Mayhem/Crimson..faced Dark/Infamous/Kylin/Decide/Crimsonjr/Valhalla/bangcok and a host of other scrub factions but yet there is no mention of this.

we get **** talkers from Infamous complaining about us not showing to there attacks when we have 3 other wars stacked on us and we choose to save what we can..

I love how this season has been Full of Fake bids and any Plotting possible to avoid the Big fights....

Really all season Infamous bangs on mayhem and Crimson tries to bang on Dark..

how is this anything for Either of the big factions on either side to brag about...?

looks like both sides did the same thing to me...
  • Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Alastar is Shootnblanks

I feel like I won the secret identity lottery. Although if whoever is Shootn has to have mass dcs and ****-tastic lag, then sparklecat is clearly Shootn. We had to change our NW spot to Morai cause sparkle dced every freaking time in Lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Ok whats the deal with complaining about people reporting others for violateing the damn rules of the game....ive seen several people **** about being reported..

I can explain this quite easily.

PWI currently has a policy where if you break a rule, you break a rule. All that matters is that the rule was broken and someone bothered to report it, nothing more.

However, ask anyone who's ever dabbled in law studies and you'll know that there's two sides to every crime: the objective fact that a crime took place and the subjective intent of the criminal. The purpose of law is to prevent actions we frown upon while developing a system to catch people who are in some way dangerous to society.

The rule system for PWI is no different. It seeks to allow for a fun, fair gameplay experience while banning anyone who is in some way a threat to the balance or enjoyment of the game by others.

As I initially pointed out though, PWI only cares that a rule was broken, not the intent, or EVEN if anyone was truly hurt by the rule being broken. This is a problem.

For example, did you know it's illegal to own more than two cats in certain parts of Oklahoma? That's a law that must've had some sort of purpose ages ago, but Oklahoma has neglected to actually do away with the law, and obviously no one in Oklahoma is being arrested for actually owning more than two cats, so the law isn't enforced. The Police force and the state have enough common sense to realize that there's nothing evil or dangerous or harmful about this person, nor does anyone get (typically) hurt if someone owns more than two cats.
    But PWI handles things as simply as "he owns more than two cats, he must be punished." It doesn't bother to ask the "criminal's" mindset and if they're trying to ruin the experience for others, nor does it bother to question the intent of those reporting the "criminal."

-removed-
    (and on a sidenote, I've now seen at least four different variations of answers on what's a grounds for a ban for a guild, including having a ticket I sent in myself say that CJr basically doesn't have to worry about a ban, even though it's very purpose is to provide fun TWs for lowbies and ALTS when the server is typically devoid of any real wars, so it seems with that rule? Totally chance-based; depends on what support staff member answers you; the rule isn't clear cut, even amongst their own staff. That should PROBABLY be fixed)

-removed-

-What motivation does someone have to want to report that alt?

This last one is big, because it highlights the problem with resorting to the report feature.

This is a GAME. We're all aiming to win. And let's face it, some people are sore losers (or even sore winners) and resort to ANYTHING to win or get revenge.

In my opinion, it would be ideal if, when PWI received such tickets, they asked themselves what personal motivation the person who submitted the ticket would have to do so.

-removed-. Is this a problem? Absolutely not, this is a case where the report feature should be used. The rule was clearly broken to gain an advantage that, according to PWI, is against the rules, both intended to do so and -removed-was legitimately hurt by that and thus had a direct interest in reporting. That's absolutely fine, and I support -removed0 100% for having reported -removed-

Or hell, if a major guild legitimately has 30+ alts that are leading it to victory? Fine, ok. -removed- It's a case of trying to focus on the issue itself (low attendance) instead of focusing on the source of the issue (need to recruit more people) that ultimately bites the guild in the *** later. Name one guild that adopted alts that was better for having done so once they left? So personally, I wouldn't resort to the report feature for this, but hell, if it's truly 30+ alts, I could understand someone doing so. (as long as it wasn't coming from some report-happy smuck)

-removed-

-removed- Really, do you believe that -removed- member's experience and capacity to enjoy the game was somehow hindered by -removed- massive ****? -removed-

Ideally,
    PWI should not only review if the rule was actually broken, but also the intent of the person who did so and the intent of the very person who submitted the ticket. Unfortunately, I sincerely doubt PWI has the man-power to provide such a service, and I also highly doubt anyone can convince them that it'd be in their best interest as a business to provide such a service.

So the result is we have butthurt people reporting their enemies. Why? Because they take the game too seriously, and because pure and utter spite. What's worse is that let's be honest here, name one person you know that doesn't break a rule. If I wanted to, I could name and report -removed-

But I don't. Know why? Both because I would be a massive hypocrite to do so (ironically I actually don't have any real alts or share account access period myself, but I do know 5 Darks that do so, so reporting any enemies of Dark would be inviting them to report my members), and because I don't want our game to devolve into some pathetic ticketing war which would only result in every single guild on the map being perma-banned.

So yes, it is seen as quite pathetic and unbelievable when the system is abused by people that are, quite frankly, being incredibly hypocritical and childish. By all means, if a member of a guild breaks the rules in a way that LEGITIMATELY has a direct negative effect on you or your guild (or even the economy, in cases of people duping items or the like) and your truly concerned or effected by it, such as -removed-, report it.

But if you're reporting because you know someone has an alt in another faction? Because you know someone account shares? Because you were PKed at a setting and under circumstances where your guild is clearly in conflict with another and that's the guild that killed you? Kindly **** off and let the adults play our game, lord knows Harshlands doesn't need more children.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    tbh, rule about alts should just be abolished at this point. **** doesn't hurt anyone and it wasn't until this season that people started giving a **** to mass report for it for whatever ******n reason (lbr though, we all know the reason why). Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    I thank you for the explination..but PWI doesnt just ban you if someone reports you...they check to see if there rules were broken first.

I have never been banned...does this mean i have never been reported..ofc not .

As a Figure head or leader of a Prime TW faction..you should not have alts in ANY OTHER TW FACTION, this is a clear conflict of interest...does it matter if a bunch members have alts in every faction ? ..no it doesnt..

-removed-

And yes I agree this reporting stuff has gotten rediculous..but you picked the one person who`s been banned who has not one pot to **** in....Any leader of a TW faction should not be allowed to lurk in his opponents faction chat unknown.

-removed-...this is not because people reported -removed-....this is because -removed- didnt follow PWI`s rules

Explain it away as if its the same thing as some Noob having two accounts one in each TW faction and it hurts no-one.....this is not the case with leaders of Top end TW factions
    weekly trying to subvert and sneak into command possition in there opponents factions..or out right Fake bidding to block a fight you know you can win..at the time

-removed-

you would all say it was by default, that it didnt count or doesnt matter, but you would all know thats pure BS, we fought hard this year and are getting better, and we didnt resort to hiding from fights or Fake bidding..ends justify the means statement anyone ?
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Change the TW land rewards back to mirages. Then no one will give a rats *** about TW. Problem solved.
    NGTUy53.png

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    your probably right Foley..and im fine with that, i just want to bring back some decent TW wars..i dont care about rewards i just want some Fun

Ohh and all this smack talk about Mayhem not learning or getting better...keep telling yourselves that..

Yes the first fights with Infamous were short , Mainly because Mayhems lack of proper TW competition as we are usually fighting Multiple scrub factions at once as well as trying to face Infamous..But as Mayhem started to stretch these fights beyond the 15 minute mark the stacks resumed and we chose to try and manage losses

How can anyone get better when all anyone see`s is one push...and the moment that one push starts getting broken we agian face multiple targets..This is why i fully beleive faceing anyone but Infamous is a waste and only slows down progress in the long run for Mayhem (or any other faction looking to be #1) , but i also understand why Evan made the choices he did and if your not privy to the real information about who is ruining TW on this server then just shut the heck up..
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    your probably right Foley..and im fine with that, i just want to bring back some decent TW wars..i dont care about rewards i just want some Fun

Ohh and all this smack talk about Mayhem not learning or getting better...keep telling yourselves that..

Yes the first fights with Infamous were short , Mainly because Mayhems lack of proper TW competition as we are usually fighting Multiple scrub factions at once as well as trying to face Infamous..But as Mayhem started to stretch these fights beyond the 15 minute mark the stacks resumed and we chose to try and manage losses

How can anyone get better when all anyone see`s is one push...and the moment that one push starts getting broken we agian face multiple targets..This is why i fully beleive faceing anyone but Infamous is a waste and only slows down progress in the long run for Mayhem (or any other faction looking to be #1) , but i also understand why Evan made the choices he did and if your not privy to the real information about who is ruining TW on this server then just shut the heck up..

GG, you guys lasted more then 15 minutes vs infamous. that means you basially stalled them for a minute, maybe two on their first and winning push. and btw getting steamrolled on 1 push isnt the best method for learning to tw b:surrender
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    How does anyone determine anothers intent on the internet ?

You can not..thats why rules are the way they are...dont like it ? fine get them changed

-removed-

Jackie while some of what you say is true..i will point out the first step to breaking Infamous is learning how to handle that Pro first push..no it wasnt stalling we didnt shift players from other factions to help..we didnt wait for a stack..we have broken your first push and the wars were stretching to 20+ minutes..

Sit on your high horses and pro Forum manipulation skills..your complete and total dis-information Squads have done a wonderful job of keeping most blind to what it will truely take to beat Infamous.

I do not know what Mani`s Intent was...All i know was the potential for him to do the wrong thing...and this alone is what PWI is trying to stop..so yes no chances will be taken, no leway should be given

You have already proven you will resort to any means to win..or avoid a hard fight..so why should anyone give you or your leadership the benifit of the doubt ?

for you to ask anyone to trust you or your team is laughable at best..good luck with that
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    lol... Dont think mayhem has ever stopped our first push, probably just slowed it down cuz the out of the 30 something ppl we get for mayhem ( cuz its a joke) 1 squad from offense had to go help defense, so probably just slowed the win down, thus making u guys last a whopping 15 MINUTES!
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited September 2013
    Wow the head Man himself ..must have struck a nerve here....Yes jekel pull your logs brother..we broke your first push..and we have been on your crystal

But if you refuse to admit it..ohh well surely it didnt happen

Just like Longknife didnt tell you not to Fake bid..hell Longknife almost begged you not too..

So any words from your mouth are worth less than nothing and usually amount to pure drivle
This discussion has been closed.