All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :3 r9r is going to take a while. Maybe a couple weeks. Not sure how long it will take to spam FWS :p
    Anyway thank you though f:cute I am not sure why but other than in game husband you are the one I wanted to tell. Haha.

b:sad No love for Zan
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b:sad No love for Zan

now now Zan. There is still love :3
    But I just felt like telling Zheii for some reason. I am still not sure why XD must be a seeker thing. My in game husband is a seeker as well.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :3 r9r is going to take a while. Maybe a couple weeks. Not sure how long it will take to spam FWS :p
    Anyway thank you though f:cute I am not sure why but other than in game husband you are the one I wanted to tell. Haha.

Naaawwwiiieee!! That makes me super happy! o3o!
    I believe in you! You'll be the most OP Psy on RT *-*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    ah keel u
    edited May 2013
    Naaawwwiiieee!! That makes me super happy! o3o!
    I believe in you! You'll be the most OP Psy on RT *-*

HAHAHA no. No I am still a nab. Just a nab in expensive gears :p
    But I am learning slowly but surely. Except for today. After I made the cube neck and gave to husband to refine I lost concentration. And then I went out and got stealth killed by a OP sin XD not much practice today.

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    HAHAHA no. No I am still a nab. Just a nab in expensive gears :p
    But I am learning slowly but surely. Except for today. After I made the cube neck and gave to husband to refine I lost concentration. And then I went out and got stealth killed by a OP sin XD not much practice today.

Haha, i have those days all the time, when you just get killed for no good reason and you're a bit like... "o,o that shouldn't have happened..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Haha, i have those days all the time, when you just get killed for no good reason and you're a bit like... "o,o that shouldn't have happened..."

I will not be mad since I was in white and outside of SZ but... How annoying anyway XD I am an easy kill for him. Pretty certain I lasted three shots -.-

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I will not be mad since I was in white and outside of SZ but... How annoying anyway XD I am an easy kill for him. Pretty certain I lasted three shots -.-

At least he didn't come at you as soon as you finished a fight. With your genie and apo on cooldown. Hyeeeyup. That's the worst.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    At least he didn't come at you as soon as you finished a fight. With your genie and apo on cooldown. Hyeeeyup. That's the worst.

That has happened so many times to me, it's not even funny any more 'xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    That has happened so many times to me, it's not even funny any more 'xD

another reason I dislike sins. Ugh. Not a broken class. Just an annoying one.
    Have a problem in PvE? Call your OP sin friend (or your sin alt). No one else in the squad wants to attempt it with the current set up anyway obviously. Not enough aps.
    Want to be pro PvP?... Stealth pop.

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    another reason I dislike sins. Ugh. Not a broken class. Just an annoying one.
    Have a problem in PvE? Call your OP sin friend (or your sin alt). No one else in the squad wants to attempt it with the current set up anyway obviously. Not enough aps.
    Want to be pro PvP?... Stealth pop.

I like sins... but I do have to agree with you 'xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    I like sins... but I do have to agree with you 'xD

I just got really turned off to the idea of them during my leveling in mid levels. It really became an outspoken thing of mine during a BH69 with an unconventional set up that had me tanking. It was a lot of fun and we could have done it but... I died once and within a minute we had 2 101 sins coming in to roll nob because they could.
    Just... That was the only time I RQ in PWI. not only does no one want to try but...instead of even asking for conventional set up they just rely on over level sins.
    XD

edited May 2013
    less than a hour of work left. And then I am free to go home and sleep. I actually want the sleep. This tell you how boring work is.

• XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sleep is awesome f:cute
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I just got really turned off to the idea of them during my leveling in mid levels. It really became an outspoken thing of mine during a BH69 with an unconventional set up that had me tanking. It was a lot of fun and we could have done it but... I died once and within a minute we had 2 101 sins coming in to roll nob because they could.
    Just... That was the only time I RQ in PWI. not only does no one want to try but...instead of even asking for conventional set up they just rely on over level sins.
    XD

Over leveled everything, to be honest. Annoys me when I'm on a lowbie, don't have lead, and because people think that X is clearly impossible (when it really isn't if they'd be willing to try and listen to what I tell them) they instead get some high 100+ 5 APS (whatever) to solo it for them.

... Though I do get to laugh when their APS (class here) dies due to having a +10 weapon and 5k HP and then my lowbie ends up soloing the thing anyways. Laugh and facepalm because during that time I'm soloing a heal or two would likely be nice but instead they're normally completely focused on the higher level.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Over leveled everything, to be honest. Annoys me when I'm on a lowbie, don't have lead, and because people think that X is clearly impossible (when it really isn't if they'd be willing to try and listen to what I tell them) they instead get some high 100+ 5 APS (whatever) to solo it for them.

... Though I do get to laugh when their APS (class here) dies due to having a +10 weapon and 5k HP and then my lowbie ends up soloing the thing anyways. Laugh and facepalm because during that time I'm soloing a heal or two would likely be nice but instead they're normally completely focused on the higher level.

Who doesn't even need the heal anyway. I did a fb39 with my fac the other day that was awesome, we had a random level 38 mystic healing and was still able to pull groups of mobs. Even the exploder types. It was my fb39 on seeker, and then we had a 51 seeker, and a 54 sin, and a 5x barb as well. It went by quickly, and we all had fun. Despite the fact a 99 sin raged at me because I wouldn't let him come, his attitude was "IM TRYING TO HELP YOU NOOB!!!!" and claimed wanting to do it alone, "didn't make sense." The mystic also got good healing experience, it was her first time healing. If she could handle the crazy stuff we were doing, i'm sure she'll be fine with the vanilla bh squads.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for that story, Venus. It's those types of things that make me happy and restore a bit of my faith in folks playing.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    FB39 at level 39-41 or gtfo.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Awwwh I used to have ss's of my old faction doing nubbie FB39's all together, 6 Man squad made up of three seekers, two clerics and an archer, it used to be a real event, oh and we also did squads for FB29, I mean.. no-one even does that 'xD
    But we did, and they are some of the best/fondest memories I have on PWI... I miss days like that, where anyone over 10 levels above us was worshiped and we where all so innocent...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Awwwh I used to have ss's of my old faction doing nubbie FB39's all together, 6 Man squad made up of three seekers, two clerics and an archer, it used to be a real event, oh and we also did squads for FB29, I mean.. no-one even does that 'xD
    But we did, and they are some of the best/fondest memories I have on PWI... I miss days like that, where anyone over 10 levels above us was worshiped and we where all so innocent...

bh39 remains my favorite instance in the game. PvE at least. I run it every day I am on at least once to re live some of the memories XD
    And yes I miss the days of innocence and envy of every high level. It is actually how I met my in game husband and ended up joining his TW faction. I had died like 4 times trying to solo a boss above my level and he watched me die every time -.- on the last attempt he did it for me in like 4 hits and I was just in shock. Then he taught me more things about my class. f:cute And also English XD it was SOOO bad back then.

• Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Meow. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
    edited May 2013
    I feel the same way.
    Also I read the Zheii thread over again tonight. That was a lot of fun :3
    ... Why is my job so boring? My roommate who works with me is sitting here doing nothing as well. She is loading a movie to watch on her phone even XD

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How is everyone? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
    edited May 2013
    ... Bored.
    So bored. I think I might start learning more Dutch tonight just to give me something to do >*>

edited May 2013
    *brings back the counting thread but without Desdi non counting abuse*

I just wanted to say that I really love most everyone I talk to in the off topic forums. Most of PWI makes me feel welcome actually but it still needed to be said :3 I see people trying to help each other out in real life situations and problems and fun idea sharing... I now know of two stories of people getting married from meeting in game!
    The mods are way friendly and there was never any heated discussion or confrontation from them even when I DID disagree... Or that time they played around just a bit before closing my obvious drunk posting thread (hopefully it stays at just that one time XD).
    I just wanted to thank all the positive people o the forums. There is a lot of hate generated and directed from this game but coming here has been an overall positive experience for me.
    *shoos future tense haters* just let me be sappy tonight alright?! D:

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *shoos future tense haters*

English doesn't have an actual future tense like Spanish. It's bastardized through the use of an auxiliary verb.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited May 2013
    What?! I have been learning English almost nine months now and I never knew/realized that. I feel like a fail D:

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What?! I have been learning English almost nine months now and I never knew/realized that. I feel like a fail D:

Well, it functions like a tense, but it's not a real one in that it doesn't take a separate verb form. English really only has two tenses: past and not-the-past.

To imply future activity, we use the axillary verb "will" (as in German).

Eng: I thought - I think - I will think

Note that "future" is the same as present, because in English we only have past and not-the-past.

Spanish: Pense' - Pienso - Pensare'

Separate verb forms for each of the three tenses.

Who is teaching you English?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *brings back the counting thread but without Desdi non counting abuse*

Don't make me sound like some big bully b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★