xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do too!
    (I didn't read any of the above conversation so if I agreed to something illegal/gross/something I would rather not be involved in, I will not be held responsible.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't enjoy dressing up as a ballerina and fighting bears

That's what my "I do" was directed at

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Who needs a hug? :D

Not from someone who calls me a lug. -sniff-
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not from someone who calls me a lug. -sniff-

You're a very beautiful woman. Now can I have a hug? b:cry
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You're a very beautiful woman. Now can I have a hug? b:cry

Yes f:fan
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how can you not like bacon. T_T that's like not liking any flavor of ice cream. v.v Unless you're a vegan/lactose intolerant I guess. xD

...*facepaw* The last part of that post makes that entire point completely invalid and not very intelligent to have brought up in the first place and ugh OTL
    You know what it's also like? Not liking any kind of fruit, or not liking any kind of vegetable, or not liking any kinds of bagels, or not liking any type of mushrooms, or everything else in the world that's totally reasonable to not like 3:< It's totally reasonable to not like veggies or maths but oh no you bring up bacon and the world's perspective just 'has to change'--

I don't like bacon not only because I personally think it's disgusting as I can't stand the stimulation that animal fat cells cause on the taste buds, and it's also way too salty, and a generally unwelcoming texture, and made out of the animal that out of all the terrestial meats out there makes me the sickest. 3:<
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Interesting to see the perspective of those who dislike bacon.

... Then again, I enjoy normal bacon but turkey bacon makes me want to punch someone so I suppose it's fair enough! b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like rice.......
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    I also like rice.

Rice is a very nice thing. b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Interesting to see the perspective of those who dislike bacon.

... Then again, I enjoy normal bacon but turkey bacon makes me want to punch someone so I suppose it's fair enough! b:chuckle

x3 For some reason, that is cute. (The turkey bacon making you want to punch someone aha)
    Is that like... canadian bacon or? What even is canadian bacon, anyway?

I remember once when my maths meeting afterschool was canceled in like fourth grade or something, so I had to go to a japanese culture meeting instead because of... some reason, and they had really sticky rice wrapped in seaweed and that rice was some of the best rice ever :3!!
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Calling turkey bacon actual bacon is a step above calling tofu meatloaf actual meatloaf.

And canadian bacon is a different cut of pork than normal bacon, it's also called back bacon or pea meal bacon.

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Canadian bacon tastes the same as deli ham to me. Not a fan of it. I do like ham, but I don't like thinking I'm getting bacon and getting Canadian bacon. v.v BACON!

...*facepaw* The last part of that post makes that entire point completely invalid and not very intelligent to have brought up in the first place and ugh OTL
    You know what it's also like? Not liking any kind of fruit, or not liking any kind of vegetable, or not liking any kinds of bagels, or not liking any type of mushrooms, or everything else in the world that's totally reasonable to not like 3:< It's totally reasonable to not like veggies or maths but oh no you bring up bacon and the world's perspective just 'has to change'--

I don't like bacon not only because I personally think it's disgusting as I can't stand the stimulation that animal fat cells cause on the taste buds, and it's also way too salty, and a generally unwelcoming texture, and made out of the animal that out of all the terrestial meats out there makes me the sickest. 3:<

That escalated quickly. xDD JK I just meant to me, bacon is as loveable as ice cream. Then again, I also like maple bacon sundaes. And I'm just kidding people are free to like or dislike whatever they please. ;)

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    That escalated quickly. xDD JK I just meant to me, bacon is as loveable as ice cream. Then again, I also like maple bacon sundaes. And I'm just kidding people are free to like or dislike whatever they please. ;)

I know, right x33
    It's fine, really; I'm just someone who pretty much all the things I can't eat are things where if I say I can't eat them to people, instead of it being like "oh, alright" it's "oh my gods I feel so sorry for you" (since those foods are things like beef/pork/chocolate/soda and not like tomatoes or nuts or something) so I've gotten a very strong message that some foods are like 'people have to like them or it's weird and you're weird' so it's one of my pet peeves in a sense for some reason, and I'm expressing this terribily especially since it's from my perspective allergies and not just dislikes so it's indirect but yeah.
    And canadian bacon is a different cut of pork than normal bacon, it's also called back bacon or pea meal bacon.
    Oh I see, thank you o.o
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

I know, right x33
    It's fine, really; I'm just someone who pretty much all the things I can't eat are things where if I say I can't eat them to people, instead of it being like "oh, alright" it's "oh my gods I feel so sorry for you"

I know EXACTLY how that feels. I'm there all the time.

"Oh I can't eat X"
    "You serious?!"
    "Yes. My system can't take it."
    "Oh wow! I feel so bad for you! You just don't know what you're missing out on! Have you tried X to be able to eat it?"
    etc

x_X
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    I can't eat most condiments. Ketchup, steak sauce, Mustard, Mayo, Aulio (or however that's spelled), most barbecue sauces (I can eat a few of them), etc. IDK something about them makes me extremely nauseous and sick. Yet ofc I'm "weird' that I don't eat ketchup on my fries and burgers. So yeah, I know the feeling. It makes me feel extremely nervous about new foods that have any kind of sauce on them.

• opkossy
    edited April 2013
    I can 1-up you on the weirdness factor there, Venus. b:chuckle

I choose not to have condiments on most things (Well, I can't have mustard/mayo but ketchup and stuff like most BBQ sauces I can take) just because I literally dislike them. Used to have them on stuff but then by around when I was between 7 and 8 I stopped (except for some of the barbeque sauce and pepper if you count it as one) and haven't looked back since.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I know EXACTLY how that feels. I'm there all the time.

"Oh I can't eat X"
    "You serious?!"
    "Yes. My system can't take it."
    "Oh wow! I feel so bad for you! You just don't know what you're missing out on! Have you tried X to be able to eat it?"
    etc

x_X

That happened to me just today, actually.
    Rita in my psychology class made home-made fudge, and when I told her friend who was passing them out that I couldn't eat it, she did basically that 'x3
    --I always think it's so stupid when they ask if you'd tried whatever to eat it because there's a reason you're not eating it in the first place, you know, my gosh x_x
    Aulio
    What's that? o-o
    And yeah, most condiments are really sugary and processed and basically have a bunch of **** in them. I don't mind mustard too much because it's from a root, but the vinegary/sweet before-taste can be unpleasant.
    That makes me curious as to whether or not you can have cocktail sauce, since it's primarily tomato paste? Or is that a stupid question because the ketchup was unedible because of the tomato and not the sugar and askgndgsngd what am I doing.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    You're eating a cake, Ven. A coconut cake.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    It's the overprocessed sugar used in packaging most of them, me thinks. Or maybe it isn't since I can eat store bought cookies. o.o IDK what the hell they are doing, all I know is it makes me sick. Anyway I can eat cocktail sauce just fine. I don't particularly like it, but it doesn't make me sick.

@Kossy

Because they make me sick, i'm notoriously weird about trying most foods with sauces on them. To the point that if I'm in a new restaurant on a date, I try actively to avoid restaurants that I don't know much about since I don't want to sit there and delete a bunch of stuff off my food like some weirdo.

• opkossy
    edited April 2013
    This sudden talk about sugar makes me really wanna consider phoning some family and asking them to send me some of the sugar cane harvest next time.

Even though they already do that as well as mangoes and grater cake and....

.... brb looking for snacks. D<

Yeah. I'm absurdly picky about my food too for the same reason. And I try to actively avoid new things at times until I'm sure it won't get me sick first. And even then I'll be cautious until I have firsthand experience. x.x
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    You're eating a cake, Ven. A coconut cake.

Thank you for clarifying that for me, Kossy :3 Coconut is loveily. Would you like some as well, my dear?
    It's the overprocessed sugar used in packaging most of them, me thinks. Since I can eat cocktail sauce just fine. I don't particularly like it, but it doesn't make me sick.
    I see I see~
    I don't really know what happened to make this not a problem, but I used to always have the most sensitive system ever to processed sugar. Like I just had to be so paranoid about eating anything just about so I wouldn't start to feel sick, and I was really sensitive to salt, and oils too, yadda yadda. Of course, now that it's not a problem anymore and I don't have a really super sensitive whatnot to inform me on about how much of it I've consumed I feel like... less healthy somehow and I'm actually more unhappy with it than relieved o.e
    Even though they already do that as well as mangoes and grater cake and....
    mangoes and grater cake and....
    mangoes
    Man
    gos
    are
    so
    good. :3

Half of my generation in my family is severily allergic to them, though, so normally we didn't have any in the house(s). And out of habit, the few times I did get to prepare some, I like... the countertop was new or something after 'cause I'm just so used to that mentality of people around me not being able to even touch its residue.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    All I know is that when I was finished with them, not even a fly wanted to go near what I'd leave because there was that little left. b:laugh
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    mmmmm mangoes. I love mangoes.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    ...is it really spelt mangoes and not mangos o-o? That's weird.
    --d'aw, well now we know if we ever have a pwi forum convention, we'll need to have mangos :3
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Both spellings are acceptable. It just depends on where you are. Kinda like color and colour or how some people pronounce the last letter of the alphabet Zee while others say Zed.

And yes. Lots and lots of mangoes. *_*
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Both spellings are acceptable. It just depends on where you are. Kinda like color and colour or how some people pronounce the last letter of the alphabet Zee while others say Zed.

Who the hell says w, x, y, zed. o.o

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

...what about Zay?
    Whenever I'm not thinking about it at all, I'll say the letters like 'Ah' 'Bay' 'Say'(C) 'Day' for whatever reason and then I'm like 'nuooooooo D:! I can't say them that way here or otherwise people'll look at me weird and also not be able to tell that I did not say 'a' three times in a row" because they're not used to listening to that first part of the word OTL
    Every time someone spells colour with a u, I become a little happier. x3
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013

*walks into the thread steals the sugar cane and mangoes*
    *whistles while leaving *
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *forgot this wasn't the counting thread so kept looking for numbers all confused for like five seconds before mentally facepawing*
    *walks into the thread steals the sugar cane and mangoes*
    *whistles while leaving *
    o-o *quickily pads over to catch up to Warui and pokes her footpaw*