colour
    colour

colour

colour
    colour
    colour

Have many happies! \o/

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have many happies! \o/

...that was very sweet. x3 Thank you.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *forgot this wasn't the counting thread so kept looking for numbers all confused for like five seconds before mentally facepawing*

o-o *quickily pads over to catch up to Warui and pokes her footpaw*

*looks behind me at my poked foot fin*Oh hi Ven. Did you need something?
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *looks behind me at my poked foot fin*Oh hi Ven. Did you need something?

>: *flattens ears* I just wanted to say hello and you started leaving too quickily for me to do that normally. Do I need to need something to say hello?
    :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LF some night tail rubs before I go to bed D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    *pat pat*

I helped! :DD *is in a helpful mood*

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *pat pat*

I helped! :DD *is in a helpful mood*

...I thought of this. OTL
    Which happens right after this song and is because Fluttershy's portal openings were disturbed when they went up to the door. x3
    The abridged episode itself is blocked if one tries to view it via regular means which is very saddening D:
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Who the hell says w, x, y, zed. o.o

Zed is used in most english speaking countries. (Really everything but the USA, as far as I'm aware, I know it's used in Canada, the UK, Australia, and NZ from friends/family)

I used to like mangos but after a bad dating experience I just can't. One of my exes had mango everything, shampoo, cologne, gum, etc. I can't eat mango without thinking of him, and I'd really rather not :x
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Zed is used in most english speaking countries. (Really everything but the USA, as far as I'm aware, I know it's used in Canada, the UK, Australia, and NZ from friends/family)

I used to like mangos but after a bad dating experience I just can't. One of my exes had mango everything, shampoo, cologne, gum, etc. I can't eat mango without thinking of him, and I'd really rather not :x

Item association sucks. >:
    Pff Americans are weird \o/ They even call themselves by a name which is taken by two continents!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    I still haven't heard it said "zed' in british tv shows. o.o Maybe i'm reading zed wrong....*goes to goggle british alphabet song xD*

Yeah I was reading it wrong, still kinda surprised by zed since the rest of the alphabet is the same. xD So question, was there a british localization of power rangers? and did the pronounce the villain's name as lord z?

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Z is Zed o,o

If it was Zee, what would C be? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Cee!

All the other letters are the same! :P

US Alphabet Song http://www.youtube.com/user/mothergooseclub?v=QoZHTMyn02k

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Yea and that sounds the same XD Yay for making chaos while spelling?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    seriously mind=blown atm. xD I always just though any "eh" type sound in British words were from the British accent since even stuff w/o it has that kind of tonality to it. I didn't realize there was actually a one letter difference in the alphabet.

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    *rubs Desdi's tail* :3

Know what else is weird about America? The lack of metric system.

Wanna know the reason why it's not used?

Because it's too "complicated to be taught easily."

Now I dunno about you but I've always thought that metric's use of base 10 and prefixes that apply to all the measurements (1 kilowhatever = 10 hectowhatever = 100 dekawhatever = 1000 basewhatever etc) is MUCH simpler to undertstand than the arbitrary system that has no standard between measuring different items (IE: 1 mil = 1760 yards = 5280 feet = 63360 inches... but if we wanna measure.. say... weight it's a COMPLETELY different scale we'd have to get into with pounds and the like!).

And this is from someone living in the States. ~_~
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited April 2013
    Zed and Zee are still pronounced the same... barring accent differences.

Canadians and Americans say Zoo the same despite Canadians calling z zed and Americans calling it zee

And I totally agree Kossy, I've lived in New York since I was four. I still can't remember how many yards in a mile, and the whole volume measurement thing gets me sometimes cause I can't remember which power of 2 something is. Liters and meters and grams, it's very easy to figure out the scaling.

• ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *rubs Desdi's tail* :3

Know what else is weird about America? The lack of metric system.

Wanna know the reason why it's not used?

Because it's too "complicated to be taught easily."

Now I dunno about you but I've always thought that metric's use of base 10 and prefixes that apply to all the measurements (1 kilowhatever = 10 hectowhatever = 100 dekawhatever = 1000 basewhatever etc) is MUCH simpler to undertstand than the arbitrary system that has no standard between measuring different items (IE: 1 mil = 1760 yards = 5280 feet = 63360 inches... but if we wanna measure.. say... weight it's a COMPLETELY different scale we'd have to get into with pounds and the like!).

And this is from someone living in the States. ~_~

I agree, I still have to google things like cups to quarts to gallons. It's pretty arbitrary. Although I personally find feet and inches pretty easy.

• opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Speaking of which...

Whenever someone talks about feet in a yard, I always tell them they're lying because every yard I've been in could easily hold more than twelve feet. I also have a tendency to ask why the interstate is so unfriendly. When you enter a new state there's a nice sign saying "Welcome to (State)!". Then the first thing afterwards? A sign telling you to exit. Do they want us on the road or not? D:
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    lololol

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Speaking of which...

Whenever someone talks about feet in a yard, I always tell them they're lying because every yard I've been in could easily hold more than twelve feet. I also have a tendency to ask why the interstate is so unfriendly. When you enter a new state there's a nice sign saying "Welcome to (State)!". Then the first thing afterwards? A sign telling you to exit. Do they want us on the road or not? D:

They want you running back and forth repeatedily from one sign to the other. B|
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    ... I can totally see that happening. XD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    ... I can totally see that happening. XD

It reminds me so much of how, in the spot I've been training Cleo(she's a desert cobra :3) in the other game I'm playing, there's a group of mustangs(horses), and they just run back and forth in a straight line that's not long at all, and.... it's so strange, since they're in this giant space of wilderness. Silvey said that she 'appreciates their existance so much' because it's that rediculous. x3 I'd take a video and post it to share, but I can't 'cause another game and all >: Unless I pulled a Zanny I guess.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Send me a PM link. :P
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can I send RS links via pm Kossy?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Share the hilarity Veneir XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Send me a PM link. :P
    Can I send RS links via pm Kossy?

Ahahaha!!
    What have you gotten yourself into?? x33333

And ew then I'd actually have to log into game and record it and spend forever uploading something that was like a quarter of a minute onto youtube~. But okay I'll make sure I do that next time I log on x33
    edited April 2013
    I wanna see too D:

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Oh for goodness sake why have I gone and created a demand for this silly thing 'x3
    Kossy, for when I get to it, can I have permission to post the really short video link on-forum of crazy horses and it stay on-board for like more than two seconds or do I have to manually send it to everyone o_o Or something I don't even.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Oh for goodness sake why have I gone and created a demand for this silly thing 'x3
    Kossy, for when I get to it, can I have permission to post the really short video link on-forum of crazy horses and it stay on-board for like more than two seconds or do I have to manually send it to everyone o_o Or something I don't even.

As long as it isn't an online game, it doesn't matter ya know. So if it's some sims type thing....

• opkossy
    edited April 2013
    You can send PMs to 5 people at a time by just putting more than one name in the "To" field (separated by SEMICOLONS OF JUSTICE!)

And Zan if you were to do that you'd have to keep it between you and whoever you sent it to at your own risk. And if they were to report you for it... well... you'd be outta luck. :P

Also what Venus said, Ven. XD