Your Favorite Mod?

Options

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    True. I always know it is a guy when the toon has maxed **** running around in a bikini.

I know plenty of females that max **** and run around in bikinis. Before you ask, yes, I know them outside of the game.

Personally, I've always played male characters though I know one friend that always played female avatars since he hated the sounds guys made in games.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I know plenty of females that max **** and run around in bikinis. Before you ask, yes, I know them outside of the game.

Personally, I've always played male characters though I know one friend that always played female avatars since he hated the sounds guys made in games.

Did you know Tearle in game? She played a BM and would constantly make the grunting noises when the girl BMs accidentally had the guy sound effects.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My char doesn't have oversized **** and buttocks. She has features that are normal by my standards.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Tranny mods, ponies, kitties, and talk of T n' A all about. I'm finally home.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    My char doesn't have oversized **** and buttocks. She has features that are normal by my standards.

Fine, you're a gender bender, whatever. Still, I'm glad your sin isn't some busty bootylicious [bleep] looking [bleep] otherwise I'd be scared for your mental state.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I voted on the Team Meatsauce mascot/Team Pony Commander b:avoid
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Tranny mods, ponies, kitties, and talk of T n' A all about. I'm finally home.

Welcome home. <3

My female characters don't have oversized anything either; my veno's actually really small in general body structure +what else.. 'xD
    Most guys that I know that also have female characters don't have rediculous proportions, actually; then again most of them are pretty reasonable people, and I've known at least one girl who was a natural D apparentily so had the equivilant in game whatever that means xD
    Buuut I still keep it in mind for random people around, if they're sakngsgdlproportions female character, it's probabily a G.I.R.L.
    I know alot of girls who play male characters, too :3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I have a barbarian and i love it so i know some girls do have guy characters. Of course if they had a female barb i would of gone with that but oh well.

Im not saying that all guys that play girl toons have the huge ****, im just saying the girl characters with huge **** tend to be guys.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I have a barbarian and i love it so i know some girls do have guy characters. Of course if they had a female barb i would of gone with that but oh well.

Im not saying that all guys that play girl toons have the huge ****, im just saying the girl characters with huge **** tend to be guys.

Oh yeah? Well most small chested females tend to be females in real life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Would you say there's a likewise via-appearance way to tell if a male character is female or male in real life o.o?
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I've noticed most of the cutesy guys are actually females, such as the ones that play dolls. Or the ones with kinda feminine features.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    -ohmygosh, Venu!, I tested the 'is it up' link that you posted in another thread with a site that I used to go on that was closed to due the owner not caring about it despite the community and all--and expected it to be down obviousily, but the site said it was up and that it's reopening soon under new ownership :DDD!
    -eh hem o.o

Going from the helpfulness/modsyness/that sort of ness as apposed to general interactiveness: all of the helpful links and applications that you've made available over time or created are among the things that make you one of my favourite mods here x3 <3
    Still wish I could vote for /all/ the mods and not just one that I think are especially wonderful D:
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Options
    -ohmygosh, Venu!, I tested the 'is it up' link that you posted in another thread with a site that I used to go on that was closed to due the owner not caring about it despite the community and all--and expected it to be down obviousily, but the site said it was up and that it's reopening soon under new ownership :DDD!
    -eh hem o.o

Going from the helpfulness/modsyness/that sort of ness as apposed to general interactiveness: all of the helpful links and applications that you've made available over time or created are among the things that make you one of my favourite mods here x3 <3
    Still wish I could vote for /all/ the mods and not just one that I think are especially wonderful D:

Glad that site worked for ya and thank you. b:cute BTW you can vote for "I can't decide" if you don't wanna pick just one. o.o b:chuckle

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Glad that site worked for ya and thank you. b:cute BTW you can vote for "I can't decide" if you don't wanna pick just one. o.o b:chuckle

:3
    D'aw I'd.. already voted for someone 'xD
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Options
    :3
    D'aw I'd.. already voted for someone 'xD

b:chuckle I figured but just thought I throw that out there in case someone else doesn't wanna choose either. xD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle I figured but just thought I throw that out there in case someone else doesn't wanna choose either. xD

Ohhh, you ;3
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *meowyawn* b:chuckle
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    *meowyawn* b:chuckle

*gives kitty a cat treat* :3
  • skaitavia
    edited January 2013
    Options

That's what I did xD
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I vote me.b:sin

Oh wait... b:sad

Kritty when you going to go back to being a mod? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kritty when you going to go back to being a mod? b:sad

To be honest, I'm not needed here. The current mods are doing a great job keeping you guys under wraps.b:chuckle

Also, I really don't have a lot of time to deal with all of you trolls.b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    To be honest, I'm not needed here. The current mods are doing a great job keeping you guys under wraps.b:chuckle

Also, I really don't have a lot of time to deal with all of you trolls.b:mischievous

We miss you. :x ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ↑thatb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    yush +1, we miss you Kritty >:3

but my vote goes to the forums master ninja e.e

goooooooooooooooo Kosssieeee <3 *cheers with invisable pom poms*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    xD how do you think we feel kritty? jk lol
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

^ We love you too ... sometime.... *joking* we love you all the time. =D ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • skaitavia
    edited January 2013
    Options

We love you Krissy! b:cute
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Skai, cuz he's my bro, he made me a brony, AND he's a troll =D

sorry kossy u got nothin on the tranny pony b:laugh
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    More love for all the MODs!! <3
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    sorry kossy u got nothin on the tranny pony b:laugh

... and the poor sin was never seen from again. b:sin
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.