Your Favorite Mod?

Options

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lol xD @ Rez's post.

I just do my job. Wheather people like you like me or not doesn't change what I think of myself/what others think of me, and it sure isn't going to change what I do for the forums.

For the people that make our jobs easier, I speak for us all when I say, thank you, and we apprrciate you guys. :3
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ah cmon rez. Stop being a closet brony. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Lol xD @ Rez's post.

I just do my job. Wheather people like you like me or not doesn't change what I think of myself/what others think of me, and it sure isn't going to change what I do for the forums.

For the people that make our jobs easier, I speak for us all when I say, thank you, and we apprrciate you guys. :3

Pe0ple like me? Where in my p0st did I ever say I did n0t like y0u pers0nally? I stated a general view that was p0rtrayed by users 0f this f0rum in the past. But I applaud y0ur eff0rt in actually analyzing my reply bef0re y0u resp0nded.

But like I said based 0n this p0ll I guess y0u are still n0t a fav0urite am0ng the th0se wh0 v0ted.

shivers at th0ught 0f being a br0ny*
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    How do you guys do that faded text thing?.. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options
    How do you guys do that faded text thing?.. >_>

http://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer

And @ Rez, no need for the defense.

Sorry if I offended ya (no harm was meant). :3
    edited January 2013
    Options
    http://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer

And @ Rez, no need for the defense.

Sorry if I offended ya (no harm was meant). :3

I d0n't see h0w I am being defensive n0r was y0ur resp0nse able t0 0ffend me.I am simply asking y0u t0 p0int 0ut where in my p0st I said I did n0t like y0u 0r like y0u. Which I am n0w under the impressi0n y0u are unable t0 d0, n0t surprised 0f c0urse. b:bye
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I am simply asking y0u t0 p0int 0ut where in my p0st I said I did n0t like y0u 0r like y0u. Which I am n0w under the impressi0n y0u are unable t0 d0, n0t surprised 0f c0urse.

Surprised? Ok?

I'll just point out then, that you've said nothing of the sort. What I meant (which I must make sure that I type these things clearly next time) is simply that whether people like me or not, I (as well as the other mods) have a job to do here, and (at least as far as I'm concerned) aren't doing this for popularity.

Again, sorry if you thought I was talking about you, as I didn't mean anything from my post. b:cute
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Surprised? Ok?

I'll just point out then, that you've said nothing of the sort. What I meant (which I must make sure that I type these things clearly next time) is simply that whether people like me or not, I (as well as the other mods) have a job to do here, and (at least as far as I'm concerned) aren't doing this for popularity.

Again, sorry if you thought I was talking about you, as I didn't mean anything from my post. b:cute

Thank y0u, h0pefully in the future y0u will d0 just that.b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    aren't doing this for popularity.

Wait we aren't? Does that mean I don't need to kidnap the rest of you and stuff you guys in my closet anymore? b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Wait we aren't? Does that mean I don't need to kidnap the rest of you and stuff you guys in my closet anymore? b:chuckle

Aww Kossy loveily don't worry, you don't have to try, it'll happen anyway :3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If they close threads, it's cause there's a reason. What I don't like it's mods that don't follow the forum rules.

Example, if a mod close a thread cause people started to talk about something out of topic, it's okay, I understand that, but some mods sometime post replies totally out of topic on some threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    A bit of off-topic is something to be expected and can be guided back to the topic fairly easily, depending on what it is. After all, part of forums is discussion and it's natural that people get sidetracked at times.

It's when the thread spirals to something completely different with no sign of the original topic that things tend to get closed. At least most of the time when it seems to be going that way someone will say something about it going off topic and/or cleaning up the thread before it gets closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Poor old panda kinda wishes he could see how this poll stands now but since he wont vote for himself or for any of his crew, Fuzzy is locked out of the results.

Fuzzy's fanastic folk are doing an amazing job of moderation and thats why they made the grade to join the squad. Drunk panda (Zan is right and wrong on this if you read the 1st page or so) can't speak for his folk but we are what we are and do what we can for this community.

This can be a hard community to get alog with.

For the years the panda has been here it as been up and down. It has been rank for sale, it has been frost for sale, it has been mods "abusing power" it has been earthguard with no R9, it has been dragoon glitch, it has been this sale or that sale, it has been orbs on sale this chirstmans but not the next. It has been snowmen or no snowmen. It has been Nix is OP, it has been def lvls are broken. It has been sins in stealth kill me, it has been even as far back as 79 Age of Spirit skills break the game.

Our new mods are leading the way and panda would expect that is justified. This poll is fun to read, Fuzzy has been reading it since it was posted.

Gratz to them, they deserve it and that is the entire reason they are who they are.

We are a small team who deals with a posting population of 100's.

Dont agree with Fuzzy? Want to step on Fuzzy when he speaks his mind? So be it, you are free to do so. Fuzzy doesn't speak for PWI, he just does what he does with a dash of common sense thrown in the mix like all our new excpetional Mods.

We mods give our time to try help.

Win or loose.. love us or hate us, we all work to just help our PWI community.

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If they close threads, it's cause there's a reason. What I don't like it's mods that don't follow the forum rules.

Example, if a mod close a thread cause people started to talk about something out of topic, it's okay, I understand that, but some mods sometime post replies totally out of topic on some threads.

I actually like off-topics. I'm certainly not a pony fan but I'll admit their little game back a few pages was sort of fun...
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If they close threads, it's cause there's a reason.

...and while that reason may be subjective it is what it is. Agree, don't agree, that is what it is. As long as a reason is given that is what Fuzzy and the rest of the mod team are trusted with.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

I close threads that completely go off-topic for a good 5 replies, or gets derailed. We post off-topic things from time to time, but usually part of the post is still on-topic. At least that's what I do XD
  • Frodoteabagg - Dreamweaver
    Frodoteabagg - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Don't have one. There ppl like us only thang they can do is lock threads and delete them, and all you guys just kiss there *** and suck up. On the other hand, should make a thread about favorite GM
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Don't have one. There ppl like us only thang they can do is lock threads and delete them, and all you guys just kiss there *** and suck up. On the other hand, should make a thread about favorite GM

Rofl lmao.I agree with the fact that they are same human beings as us BUT where exactly do you see ***-kissing and other stuff that you said we were doing, hmm? Because I see none. What I do actually see is some dissatisfactions with mods.

And I have chosen my favorite mod based on communication. Just wanted to say that they are not arogant,all of our mods. If there is a question on forums they usually answer it fast, they are just doing their job. I do not know about irl but they keep a good profile in forums. And yeah, sometimes people tend to mix-up the authorities that mods have (some people thinks that hey are like gm's or smth like that) .
    So I see no reason for kissing *** and sucking up because we gain nothing from it
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Poor old panda kinda wishes he could see how this poll stands now but since he wont vote for himself or for any of his crew, Fuzzy is locked out of the results.

First, I'm pretty sure there's an option to just view the results. And even if there ain't just vote for "I can't decide." b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Fr0d0teabagg

I
    w0nder h0w many pe0ple here actually suck up t0 the m0ds.
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Get a Life
  • SwiiftArk - Sanctuary
    SwiiftArk - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So let's get rid of all of the mods and see how the game runs :D <_<
    edited January 2013
    Options

M0ds have n0thing t0 d0 with the game.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    In the name of fairness, there should have been a "none" option.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Mods are normal players like you and me. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Dont agree with Fuzzy? Want to step on Fuzzy when he speaks his mind? So be it, you are free to do so. Fuzzy doesn't speak for PWI, he just does what he does with a dash of common sense thrown in the mix like all our new excpetional Mods.

b:kiss
    should post more fuzz you know you want to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

If you don't have one why the hell did you even come in this thread then? Just so you can call people suck-ups cause you aren't happy with the mods? Or did one of the mods just kick your butt too hard? Favorite GM would get people unhappy about that too and be a big complain thread. The only GMs we see now are gyno and DoD. Not much of a poll.

Yeah they are people like us, but we also see them everyday on the forums and interact with them, and they do have a little bit of a special position. They have to try and keep the forums as clean of trolls and random stuff as they can. Keeping these forums organized is a nightmare.

If you didn't like anyone, there was no reason to even click this thread. This isn't a poll forced onto you that you had to vote on. So please move along.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    And yeah, sometimes people tend to mix-up the authorities that mods have (some people thinks that hey are like gm's or smth like that) .

This is because sometimes moderators do take it upon themselves to interpret ToS, even when a matter is genuinely debatable, and have pre-empted any discussion or exposition of opposing views by closing threads. I do realize that, to some extent, the guidelines they follow do require them to shut down discussions of possible exploits or other forms of cheating, but by "expressing" themselves when doing so they give their own opinions a finality that does verge on taking the role of GMs.

It's only human to ocassionally over extend the use of authority, and for the most part these are innocent mistakes (they don't realize they're doing it) although there's a particular mod who seems to pride himself in telling people what's what and laying down the law... It is only natural for some unexperienced posters to assume that moderators speak from a position of authority when they do conduct themselves in this manner.
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The only GMs we see now are gyno and DoD.

OMG! We've got a PWE gyno now??? Does he/she only accept zen as payment? Now we need a GM procto and we're all set. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If you don't have one why the hell did you even come in this thread then? Just so you can call people suck-ups cause you aren't happy with the mods? Or did one of the mods just kick your butt too hard? Favorite GM would get people unhappy about that too and be a big complain thread. The only GMs we see now are gyno and DoD. Not much of a poll.

Yeah they are people like us, but we also see them everyday on the forums and interact with them, and they do have a little bit of a special position. They have to try and keep the forums as clean of trolls and random stuff as they can. Keeping these forums organized is a nightmare.

If you didn't like anyone, there was no reason to even click this thread. This isn't a poll forced onto you that you had to vote on. So please move along.

He is als0 free t0 state he d0es n0t like any 0f them either. In all fairness I think his 0pini0n c0unts as much as any0ne wh0 v0tes 0r d0es n0t v0te.
This discussion has been closed.