Your Favorite Mod?

Options

Comments

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OMG! We've got a PWE gyno now??? Does he/she only accept zen as payment? Now we need a GM procto and we're all set. b:chuckle

That's more of me too lazy to type out their whole name. People know who I'm talking about.

Res, I'd quote you but your rainbow colors make it difficult.

Point is, he only came in here to insult people, which is not the purpose of this thread. The thread was to see which mod was more popular among regular forum posters. If you don't like any of them, fine, don't vote. The purpose of the thread was not to see how many people dislike all the mods.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If you don't have one why the hell did you even come in this thread then? Just so you can call people suck-ups cause you aren't happy with the mods? Or did one of the mods just kick your butt too hard? Favorite GM would get people unhappy about that too and be a big complain thread. The only GMs we see now are gyno and DoD. Not much of a poll.

Yeah they are people like us, but we also see them everyday on the forums and interact with them, and they do have a little bit of a special position. They have to try and keep the forums as clean of trolls and random stuff as they can. Keeping these forums organized is a nightmare.

If you didn't like anyone, there was no reason to even click this thread. This isn't a poll forced onto you that you had to vote on. So please move along.

Thank you.

And for the record, if there was a "Best GM" I'd be the first to go "in b4 'what Gms'".
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    That's more of me too lazy to type out their whole name. People know who I'm talking about.

Point is, he only came in here to insult people, which is not the purpose of this thread. The thread was to see which mod was more popular among regular forum posters. If you don't like any of them, fine, don't vote. The purpose of the thread was not to see how many people dislike all the mods.

This is me, sorry. I had swapped to my wizzie account to edit the boutique thread.
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Y0ur right, it was p0sted t0 see which m0d was m0st p0pular am0ngst the c0mmunity. But this type 0f thread is basically flame bait f0r any0ne wh0 wanted a chance t0 state why they hate a specific m0d....0r all l0l. And if n0t in actual w0rds simply just v0ting/n0t v0ting the 0nes they like.

T
    hen again like I said this p0ll 0f wh0 is liked m0st and disliked speaks f0r itself.S0me just have the balls t0 say why they hate all or a specific 0ne. These type 0f c0mments sh0uld be expected im0.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I will say the poll does look as if its being manipulated... Did anyone clear himself of any wrongdoing without a specific accusation being made?
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I will say the poll does look as if its being manipulated... Did anyone clear himself of any wrongdoing without a specific accusation being made?

L0l it's easy to manipulate this p0ll...Y0u can literally just l0g y0ur alt acc0unts and v0te 0n it. Which I am sure has been d0ne already. Besides w0uld still be nice t0 kn0w what every0ne is basing their v0tes 0n.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    L0l it's easy to manipulate this p0ll...Y0u can literally just l0g y0ur alt acc0unts and v0te 0n it. Which I am sure has been d0ne already. Besides w0uld still be nice t0 kn0w what every0ne is basing their v0tes 0n.

Yes, I agree. But it's one thing for us regulars and tro... ee huggers to do it. Quite another for someone with mod privileges to get involved.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I said on the first post that this was not somewhere to just trash the mods. Like and dislike go hand in hand, but I was specifically looking at the positive prospective. People can take their negativity elsewhere.

Yes, the poll can be skewed by alts, but I saw this more of just something that might be fun. Mods can't edit the poll. They can get on alts and vote just as anoyone else could, but not edit the poll.
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yes, I agree. But it's one thing for us regulars and tro... ee huggers to do it. Quite another for someone with mod privileges to get involved.

Then again specifically what ideas 0f manipulati0n did y0u have in mind?
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:avoid Nothing that I haven't mentioned in earlier posts.
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kitty's support goes tooo... ... ...Skai! GO AHEAD TEAM BRONY!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Kittytart - Raging Tide
    Kittytart - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So does this Kitty's!b:chuckle
    edited January 2013
    Options
    S0 n0w that this thread is being 0penly manipulated. (s0me pr0bably because they realize they w0nt be getting anym0re v0tes). Is this even legit anym0re?
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    In a way, I have to agree that this thread opens the door for opinions about mods... both pro and con.

While I voted for the mod that, imho, has been most helpful and non-trollish... this does not make me a mod suck up in any way. (You have no idea how many times I've been forum banned for making fun of a certain mod and his borderline schizophrenic third person conversations. b:chuckle )

If you really wanted to open this up for a better reflection from the vets...

Best GM: Genotypist
    Best CM: Spoons
    Best Mod: Hawk
    Best Dev Uff-Da: Duke Rose glitch
    Best way to spend an evening: Valentine Event with Jewelscalen b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    S0 n0w that this thread is being 0penly manipulated. (s0me pr0bably because they realize they w0nt be getting anym0re v0tes). Is this even legit anym0re?

It's not like that was a serious thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options
    In a way, I have to agree that this thread opens the door for opinions about mods... both pro and con.

This is good, and really, I like hearing criticisms. They help with learning b:cute.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yeah this was never some extremely serious thread. It wasn't exactly legit from the beginning, but you can kind of get a feel for who is liked best by posting and responses inside the thread along with the votes.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    O.o how did I suddenly get 20 votes within a day?

D: I'm flattered but that was sudden xD. I've had a rough weekend so I haven't been able to get on. I have a lot of catching up to do!
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    O.o how did I suddenly get 20 votes within a day?

D: I'm flattered but that was sudden xD. I've had a rough weekend so I haven't been able to get on. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Maybe a secret admirator that logged 20 alts and voted for you. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• skaitavia
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Maybe a secret admirator that logged 20 alts and voted for you. b:chuckle

b:chuckle

But then again I wouldn't know who, and it's just a public poll.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    b:chuckle

But then again I wouldn't know who, and it's just a public poll.

Ponies did it. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    should post more fuzz you know you want to

You know that gets the panda in trouble Decep... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    You know that gets the panda in trouble Decep... b:shutup

Lol, you have less posts, xD jk jk *pokes bear with paw*
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It's not like that was a serious thread.

I think it lost it's legitimacy at about page 5b:chuckle.
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think it lost it's legitimacy at about page 5b:chuckle.

I mean it's a funny nice thread, but nothing to give too much importance, in the way that even if mods did try to get votes it doesn't matter. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I mean it's a funny nice thread, but nothing to give too much importance, in the way that even if mods did try to get votes it doesn't matter. xD

So unless someone amazingly can muster a few more votes, does this mean Skai will be Mod of the month b:shutup?
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So unless someone amazingly can muster a few more votes, does this mean Skai will be Mod of the month b:shutup?

Let me log my 20 alts and vote for Fuzzy. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Let me log my 20 alts and vote for Fuzzy. =)

Imagine it take more than 20 to save Fuzzy...

After seeing the results thus far how is the opinionated panda ahed of others? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • skaitavia
    edited January 2013
    Options
This discussion has been closed.