Your Favorite Mod?

Options

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Aww no square boxes so that we can vote for multiple modsies D:?
    That might get a bit sloppy and not portray the purpose of the poll though I guess, sadfais.. 'x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I voted for Kossy because Kossy gives me special tail rubs b:cute

That is very disturbingb:surrender..
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    That is very disturbingb:surrender..
    -xDDDD
    The rest of us give Desdi's tail cookies and sweets and stuff :D
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Aww no square boxes so that we can vote for multiple modsies D:?
    That might get a bit sloppy and not portray the purpose of the poll though I guess, sadfais.. 'x3

Welp, time for this cat to go lie down.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Welp, time for this cat to go lie down.
    *pets kitty* :3
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options

*pets kitty* :3

Wait? I'm not sure xDD. Lol, people here must be dog people xDD.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Originally Posted by Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    That is very disturbing..
    b:surrender
    It's not what you're thinking. I swear D:

-xDDDD
    The rest of us give Desdi's tail cookies and sweets and stuff :D
    b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wait? I'm not sure xDD. Lol, people here must be dog people xDD.
    -dogs scare me o.o (And yet I think spiders are adorable..) And slash or I don't like them and they don't like me back~
    There was a service dog at my college today in the caffe...
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kossy for me

Despite having 2 mods from RT in the selection, Kossy has the more rational thinking than those 2 combined anyways
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I dont favorite mod thay are NOT DOING GOOD JOB.Thay dont reply my massages.
    Thay are useless.

If you message me about your concern, I'd be happy to help you. I answer all messages pretty quickly.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ok, this is now officially page 8, no one has even dared show any open support for Fuzz and yet he's beating two other mods...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ok, this is now officially page 8, no one has even dared show any open support for Fuzz and yet he's beating two other mods...

Boggles my mind how dumb some people can be.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

If I hadn't already voted for Kossy I might have considered voting for Fuzzy and keeping quiet about it just to baffle people like you some more, so I'm guessing there's a few people who think like me and haven't spent their vote before thinking of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options

b:chuckle Right back at you. b:kiss

Seriously bro, don't be literal and learn to read between the lines.
  • bubbabinsky
    bubbabinsky Posts: 17 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I picked Skai because you replied to one of my posts once and I like ponies. And I like eggs. Kbye.
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I picked Skai because you replied to one of my posts once and I like ponies. And I like eggs. Kbye.
    b:victory RaiderZ mod! heeeeeeeey!
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • bubbabinsky
    bubbabinsky Posts: 17 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:victory RaiderZ mod! heeeeeeeey!

HAAAAAAIIII *cough*

Hi.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm not surprised at all that Kossy and Skai seem to be the favorites. b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm not surprised at all that Kossy and Skai seem to be the favorites. b:chuckle

kossy tried to troll me one time b:sad My butt has still not recovered from the hurtb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    kossy tried to troll me one time b:sad My butt has still not recovered from the hurtb:sad

I can imagine it was pretty bad. b:laugh

Poor Minx and Kris arent getting enough love. I'm honestly surprised with the Fuzzy count with how much people say they don't like his attitude. I find him entertaining though.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Options

Poor Minx and Kris arent getting enough love. I'm honestly surprised with the Fuzzy count with how much people say they don't like his attitude. I find him entertaining though.

Read my post about him. He spread rumors about me, Kate. Rumors. RUMORS. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options

I guess this cat just isn't cute anymore xD.

But oh well, I know this is in good fun, I know who likes me as a mod/person/whatever.

(plus most people don't read the forums anyway and thus wouldn't read this xDD)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle Right back at you. b:kiss

Seriously bro, don't be literal and learn to read between the lines.

I wasn't intending to call you anything derisive. Just the people voting for Fuzzy b:cute

Last time I checked, bro, I don't have to like all the members of the mod staff.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Options

But oh well, I know this is in good fun, I know who likes me as a mod/person/whatever.

I'll give you all the love. All of it. So much of it. So much of it that it's all of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wasn't intending to call you anything derisive. Just the people voting for Fuzzy b:cute

Last time I checked, bro, I don't have to like all the members of the mod staff.

My bad, I apologize.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Not impressed by any.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options

D: Kitties of a Krissy sort not being cute anymore? Preposterous.
    And yeah most people don't stalk the forums.. I feel a lil' sad;gsag Dx when updating people about something going on in the forums(like nw crash threads for instance) and they still talk about it like I wasn't even updating them 'cause they no use forum :x
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    me and 7 faction mates support venus that is all
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wonde rif anyone is voting on this poll with alt accounts....Woops did I say that :3?
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'll give you all the love. All of it. So much of it. So much of it that it's all of it.

Wow. thats alot
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.