Your Favorite Mod?

Options

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You guys are awesome. b:chuckle

All of my supporters shall be given their own territories to do as they see fit once I take over the world. b:pleased
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I find it so funny that Kossy can talk about world domination/threaten people to vote for her which would be a deterrent if it was anyone else, and then they do because they adore her anyway <3 xDDD

Oh Venu's votes sprung up, must've found the cookie army 'x3
    Why no more votes for Krissy p-p?

Aww can I just be the deerfoxthingy that stays in the place where you rule so I can keep your shoulders and slash or feet warm and stuff by curling up around them :D?
    I really need to save this colour, I spent like at least five minutes going through the counting thread just to find a post with it...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Venus probably thought the votes were cookies and stole them. u.u!

Colors? What are you talking about? There's no such thing as invisible text! And if you choose to then yes, yes you may. ;3

... I shall have to retrieve them posthaste!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Venus probably thought the votes were cookies and stole them. u.u!
    xDDDD *breaks*

Aww no I mean no such thing D:
    And yay :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I voted for Skai the Pony

*gets quiet afraid of mods horrible anger and revenge of hunting this pandab:sadb:shocked
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Aw, thanks guys. *hands out cookies to all supporters* Pfft, you'll have to beat me to world domination first Kossy! D:< *pulls out game of risk**summons the cookie army*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    pulls out game of risk**summons the cookie army*
    Every time I see Risk, I think of the time I played it and we had a civil war in Australia and the Madagascar islands was actually a secret army training grounds and then they came and ambushed the world xDD
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Aw, thanks guys. *hands out cookies to all supporters* Pfft, you'll have to beat me to world domination first Kossy! D:< *pulls out game of risk**summons the cookie army*

Bring it on. I'll get the sugar-free cookies out as a tactical doomsday weapon if I must! b:sin
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I already voted can't decide, I can't take it back, but now I would vote for Kossy (and his evil brother Tossy).

Kossy is hilarious, in a thread where the girl post a SS where the toon is naked, Kossy say to contact the support with more info. xD

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1552571
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I find it so funny that Kossy can talk about world domination/threaten people to vote for her which would be a deterrent if it was anyone else, and then they do because they adore her anyway <3 xDDD

Oh Venu's votes sprung up, must've found the cookie army 'x3
    Why no more votes for Krissy p-p?

Aww can I just be the deerfoxthingy that stays in the place where you rule so I can keep your shoulders and slash or feet warm and stuff by curling up around them :D?
    I really need to save this colour, I spent like at least five minutes going through the counting thread just to find a post with it...

Kossy's a chick? I always thought otherwise.

Hello there, Kossy. b:shy
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Options

Yup. This forum now has a double dose of girl powah!

edited January 2013
    Options

You know what we say on HL? Until we hear people speak in vent they are all males. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You know what we say on HL? Until we hear people speak in vent they are all males. =)

D:D: But I can't speak on vent with people who don't sign certain clerics in ever. v.v

• opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options

I am not a mail! b:infuriated

I only correct people about my gender on occasion nowadays. Comes with the territory of this being the internet combined with me using a default avatar, I suppose. b:surrender
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The stone face is quite masculine looking....and i almost counted just now. b:chuckle

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The stone face is quite masculine looking....and i almost counted just now. b:chuckle

I don't think so. It's sleek and sexy like the ideal female body. The things I would do.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Eh if everyone's seen as guys but they're still not told off for doing nonmaleish things +other dynamics of internet interaction, that's prolly the closest to genderless interaction we'll get, and that's good :3

Krissy listed of the genders of the moderatours on one of the pages of the counting thread, long lost... x3

....and i almost counted just now. b:chuckle
    xDDD
    edited January 2013
    Options
    That stone face is male for sure.

Venus you are one of those person that we don't need a pic or to hear the voice to know you are a female for sure. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Eh if everyone's seen as guys but they're still not told off for doing nonmaleish things +other dynamics of internet interaction, that's prolly the closest to genderless interaction we'll get, and that's good :3

Krissy listed of the genders of the moderatours on one of the pages of the counting thread, long lost... x3

xDDD

Kossy and I are females, Kris is a cat-girl guy, and fuzzy, skai, and minx are all guys!

That stone face is male for sure.

Venus you are one of those person that we don't need a pic or to hear the voice to know you are a female for sure. =)

\o/ Girl powah!

• opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options

The stone face is quite masculine looking....and i edited my count out just now. b:chuckle

Fixed! b:laugh
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Fixed! b:laugh
    b:quiet

• opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Looking through recent threads... it's kinda funny to see so many avatars that aren't brown. Who'd have thought we'd have so many mods that are active enough you can always poke one. b:chuckle
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    All the mods are pretty nice, but..... Skai has ponies. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    All the mods are pretty nice, but..... Skai has ponies. b:shutup

I have ponies too.. just come to my basement, I'll show you.
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So does this Poll end eventually with a prize o-o?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options

Kossy and I are females, Kris is a cat-girl guy, and fuzzy, skai, and minx are all guys!

\o/ Girl powah!

I approve of this.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ...for some reason the mod community defineing itself by factours only really decided by biology+classical-conditioning+soclialization-things-being-shoved-down-people's-throats seems very awkward to me, eum...
    Can we go back to calling them by cats/rocks/cookies/minxes/pandas/ponies/etc D:
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wonder if Kossy will get more votes now that more are aware she is a female.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wonder if Kossy will get more votes now that more are aware she is a female.

lsngskgnwhatdoesthateven-*facedesk*
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Of all the mods only one is consistently helpful and positive.

Don't get me wrong, all have their moments of helpfulness and philanthropy but PW forums are one of the few forums where the community is often more professional and less trollish than the GMs.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
This discussion has been closed.