Main Discussion about NW pricing and effect on game

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're talking like you're one of those lazy people who just sad around complaining about not having the gear you wanted while not even putting in an effort to get it yourself. ALL of those people are now thrilled that they can go into an instance, mash a few buttons and *POOF* they now have full sets of "Top-Tier" (to a degree) gear just handed to them.

Was Nirvana overly complicated? No. Did it give you a sense of accomplishment for what you've finally obtained? Sure did.

My wife and I busted hump to get our gear, we basically "finished" our mains to the point we wanted them and have recently started farming for alts. We were one mold away from having the alts finished and this happens.

Sure, we could still finish her gear, but what's the point? So we can go PvP against the Faceroll kiddies who sit out at West Gate? No thanks, too much drama. So we can do more wined TWs? I don't see the fun in that. So we can do Nation Wars 2 nights a week? What happens when we can't make it to that on multiple occasions and lose the ability to "farm"? We're both predominantly PvE players and you can call it snobby, stuck-up, arrogant or whatever but we enjoyed having that separation from the rest of the population. Yes there were people far better geared than we were, but we were happy with what we had and the work we had put into it.

In EVERY MMO there is a separation of players based on gear and in NO MMO has the playing field ever been leveled this quickly and in such a drastic manner. As others have stated (and I've stated earlier in this thread) you do not make anything obsolete, if you want to introduce new content you do it slowly.

I've played a few MMOs now and I will agree with everyone stating that change always happens, it does. But I have NEVER seen gear made so easily accessible, even when things were completely replaced the old, "sub-par" items were still left to be obtained the way they were intended.

To all those ranting about "They better not do a rollback and take away my precious gear!" how the hell do you think those of us that actually FARMED our gear feel? We just had all of that effort we put in over many months taking away in seconds when Nation Wars ended.

I completely agree that things need to get fixed and made easier to get because frankly, there is quite a bit in this game that was overly difficult (in terms of time) to get, but such a drastic change is bad.

Rollback please, fix your mistake, tweak it to accommodate everyone without negating a whole market and aspect of your game. Make people still actually work for their gear, not just hand it to them on a silver platter. Don't want to remove Nirvana drops from the forges completely then re-do the manufacturing cost and make it harder to obtain.

People should NOT be walking away with full sets of "End game" gear from 2 hours worth of work. It's just an asinine idea. That would be like somebody (and we're talking your average joe) going into work one day and being handed a check worth 10 times what he normally makes. "Here Bill, great work, you're complacent, don't do anything to improve your performance, here's a blank check, go get yourself something nice...". It doesn't work that way, in real life and a game you're supposed to work for your stuff. Two hours of PvP isn't "work".

All the people who are happy with this should ask some of the people who have gone to those infamous Private Servers and come back due to it being boring since everyone has everything handed to them.

This +999999 I fully understand how you feel, I feel the same way, working hard just to be fu cked!
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    PWI- can't be say an official server anymore.
    It's a private server now . Fix it or not idc b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Elodiee - Harshlands
    Elodiee - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're talking like you're one of those lazy people who just sad around complaining about not having the gear you wanted while not even putting in an effort to get it yourself. ALL of those people are now thrilled that they can go into an instance, mash a few buttons and *POOF* they now have full sets of "Top-Tier" (to a degree) gear just handed to them.

Was Nirvana overly complicated? No. Did it give you a sense of accomplishment for what you've finally obtained? Sure did.

My wife and I busted hump to get our gear, we basically "finished" our mains to the point we wanted them and have recently started farming for alts. We were one mold away from having the alts finished and this happens.

Sure, we could still finish her gear, but what's the point? So we can go PvP against the Faceroll kiddies who sit out at West Gate? No thanks, too much drama. So we can do more wined TWs? I don't see the fun in that. So we can do Nation Wars 2 nights a week? What happens when we can't make it to that on multiple occasions and lose the ability to "farm"? We're both predominantly PvE players and you can call it snobby, stuck-up, arrogant or whatever but we enjoyed having that separation from the rest of the population. Yes there were people far better geared than we were, but we were happy with what we had and the work we had put into it.

In EVERY MMO there is a separation of players based on gear and in NO MMO has the playing field ever been leveled this quickly and in such a drastic manner. As others have stated (and I've stated earlier in this thread) you do not make anything obsolete, if you want to introduce new content you do it slowly.

I've played a few MMOs now and I will agree with everyone stating that change always happens, it does. But I have NEVER seen gear made so easily accessible, even when things were completely replaced the old, "sub-par" items were still left to be obtained the way they were intended.

To all those ranting about "They better not do a rollback and take away my precious gear!" how the hell do you think those of us that actually FARMED our gear feel? We just had all of that effort we put in over many months taking away in seconds when Nation Wars ended.

I completely agree that things need to get fixed and made easier to get because frankly, there is quite a bit in this game that was overly difficult (in terms of time) to get, but such a drastic change is bad.

Rollback please, fix your mistake, tweak it to accommodate everyone without negating a whole market and aspect of your game. Make people still actually work for their gear, not just hand it to them on a silver platter. Don't want to remove Nirvana drops from the forges completely then re-do the manufacturing cost and make it harder to obtain.

People should NOT be walking away with full sets of "End game" gear from 2 hours worth of work. It's just an asinine idea. That would be like somebody (and we're talking your average joe) going into work one day and being handed a check worth 10 times what he normally makes. "Here Bill, great work, you're complacent, don't do anything to improve your performance, here's a blank check, go get yourself something nice...". It doesn't work that way, in real life and a game you're supposed to work for your stuff. Two hours of PvP isn't "work".

All the people who are happy with this should ask some of the people who have gone to those infamous Private Servers and come back due to it being boring since everyone has everything handed to them.

I couldn't agree with what you said more! I'm a PVE player, until i hit the weekend and its all about TW/Nation wars also now it seems.

I'm mostly disappointed about the fact I've busted my *** trying to farm a full set of N3 cast, finally obtaining it, i decided that it was time to farm my sins daggers. Now that the raps/uncannys are a ridiculous price - it makes all my time that I've spent obtaining things absolutely useless.
    My main class is a wizard, and before caster nirvana I didn't have much option but to level a sin for nirvana. Therefore i feel like my sin was a waste too, nobody will run a dead instance for drops that they can get for 2 hours work.

I like the challenge of working for my stuff, I always have. My cube neck was farmed from scratch, and i felt a sense of achievement from that. (its what i enjoyed about the game)
    But after this new patch - I just feel like its time to quit.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You know, you would think I would be very upset with this update, but I'm just not. I always went on about being able to play f2p and succeed, hell that's what I did. I farmed day in and day out to obtain gear for 5APS, to refine it, and later to get R9. I only made it to 4 pieces before quitting and about 100m cash, but I was okay with that. My only real regret is having now farmed my belt and axes when I could. Now, if I do decide to play again I'll have to farm TT for the coin or merchant. Neither are appealing options, but meh.. if you really want to you can still farm, just not to the degree you used to be able to. CSing is now far more dominant if you want R9 itself.

Of course.. With all this gear being so easy to get now servers will be more competitive. I can't say I'm overly thrilled about my Nirvana pants losing value, but I am pretty happy I decided to get R9 over Nirvana while other BMs on my server were settling for Nirvana and payed however much they did for their sets. Sucks that people who don't work hard can now gear up like the people that farmed or CSed hardcore, but that's life. Things lose value, not at a rate as fast as this in most cases, but it happens. Welcome to Private server World Online. Enjoy your (most likely short) stay folks.

For everyone else that doesn't care too much about the update, there's cookies and milk if you want to join me in laughing at all the rage and QQ.

Teehee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    dude2509 wrote: »
    @Reliea You're valid in what you say but still if its about coin then we have been lucky, many games out there require you to grind your butt off just to gain a little coin but this place rewards you for BH etc on top of that hmm... Also about forcing PVP no its still your choice to go or not you can always buy off people, coin making there will be other options we just have to give it time.. I notice a lot of people offering refining services, dye services, G16 services, TM, not to mention general merching, farming, BH's and many more.. What happened to the people that used to run full BH for chance of book nopes now the BH boss is closer to the begining nobody bothers.. People that leave all those drops after a run I pick it up like a poor person and gain 100K+ just from that, thats how easy it is to gain coin just everything has been so high recently that people are now worrying... Things balance out as we tighten out belts, think of it as a pw recession until people are more sure and comfotable xD

The ironic thing I find from a lot of the 'services' such as TM or refining or G16, is that they come from people who are able to provide these services due to already being wealthy beyond being part of the population of players I'm concerned about <.< These are most of the same people who would be complained about for pushing 5.0 aps farming. No person with a good supply of coin is going to give much of a damn about this change.

But if I was to say "I am a pure pve player, and I want to farm my mats for my vana stuff myself because I don't have the coin to pay players for theirs" I would be screwed quite royally. That just rubs me the wrong way. In vana, I could get mats, as well as little bits of coin along the way, without having to fight other players. Pvp is great so long as it's an addition to the fun, not a source for my income.

I'm not even apposed to NW, or pvp, I'll go sunday probably if I remember >.> I just don't want NW to remove farming Vana from the list of possibilities. I just foresee a lot of the people I know getting disheartened when they can't farm vana due to overwhelming lack of interest, or cant NW due to dislike of pvp, or restricted by timezone issues. Sure some of them are wealthy enough to now suddenly be able to buy parts of their gear they thought would take months to farm, but when things settle down some, and in this case especially if cannies/raps go back up some in price, while other reliable farmable materials have decreased in price due to the ex-vana junkies spamming something else, it will feel even worse than it did before.
  • MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    this so not cool i was workin very hard to cash shop all my rl money so i can pk those who cannot aford that money and now they all will strike back xD
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Do a tt 3-2, 3-3 run with friends/solo, will take 20 minutes, that is 9 runs. You are bound to get atleast 1 gold mat worth 10m in that run. Usually you get more. I fail to see where the quick, easy part is in making money in vana? Gold mats have a price limit. Yes they do, but they still sell quickly if you sell 50k~1m cheaper than the gold price, and not be a greedy person and charge the chip price or more.

SOLO TT 3-3? Are you joking or what?
    Not everyone is 5APS sin or BM!
    And to solo TT 3-3 you need high refines on your gear, how do I get them? It's easy right? I'll just buy them in Cash Shop. They are not expensive right? Just few hundreds of dollars...
  • Zanir - Lothranis
    Zanir - Lothranis Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Would be nice to have a GM or CM comment that they at least know there is an issue and are actually working on some sort of fix (or not). I realize Venus said that the information has been passed on, but the lack of response on their part is extremely disheartening.

Don't let this turn into another Goon Glitch scenario where you admit there was a problem but basically refuse to do anything because you "can't easily see who abused the system".
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Would be nice to have a GM or CM comment that they at least know there is an issue and are actually working on some sort of fix (or not).

Yeah, except that he already did.

In this same thread.
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I see your concerns, and how the change in Uncanny / Rapture Crystal pricing will certainly affect the current economy and what dungeons people run.

Right now I don't have any answers for you. I'm really sorry. But I'm aware of the concern, and I intend to find out how this will impact players as well as the intended reasoning behind this change.

Again, I'm really sorry I don't have a better answer for you right now.

I'll try to get back to this issue as soon as I can.

- Val
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Where is the problem? Is panda gonna pay me 400+m for cannies and raps i farmed over past year and they turned worthless over night? I could have finish my r9 if i sold my stuff last week but who'd guess pwi gonna pull this ****, yesterday when it was clear whats gonna happen no one wanted to buy anything anymore, a year well wasted.

dude sry but u're a real n00b then

since the last maintenance i farmed casters nirvana and was selling all the drop i had asap (earned like 100m) - it was so obvious that once the NW starts cannies and raps will be worthless (was it so hard to check new forges?) b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Zanir - Lothranis
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, except that he already did.

In this same thread.

Thanks, I honesty missed it, it's somewhat hard to keep track of what is where when so many threads were getting merged together.

*EDIT* Also he replied with that well before any Nation War had taken place. That being said, it's impossible for him to realize the actual gravity of the change they made. Is he checking this thread? Does he (and the rest of the PWE team) know what's going on and how easy it is to get everything now? Also, if he was so concerned why not postpone Nation Wars until he felt things were ironed out and acceptable for everyone?
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    dude sry but u're a real n00b then

since the last maintenance i farmed casters nirvana and was selling all the drop i had asap (earned like 100m) - it was so obvious that once the NW starts cannies and raps will be worthless (was it so hard to check new forges?) b:shutup

Oh no, random person told me i'm n00b : (
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're talking like you're one of those lazy people who just stand around complaining about not having the gear you wanted while not even putting in an effort to get it yourself. ALL of those people are now thrilled that they can go into an instance, mash a few buttons and *POOF* they now have full sets of "Top-Tier" (to a degree) gear just handed to them.

Long text but worth reading. That's precisely how I feel.
    Some of my dear friends got screwed over horribly and they are already at the verge of quiting or have already decided to do so.
    I honestly like NW, I just think the rewards should have been nerfed for our version so people would still have a chance whilst not crashing the market.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zanir - Lothranis
    edited November 2012
    Long text but worth reading. That's precisely how I feel.
    Some of my dear friends got screwed over horribly and they are already at the verge of quiting or have already decided to do so.

My wife already has quit and I'm honestly not far behind. I'm holding out faith that our new CM will actually have the courage to stand up for the player base and make changes to rectify the situation. If they do change it I'll work on getting her to come back as we still had goals we were working on, if not then I'll be walking away as well. It's just a damn shame since PW was a very fun game for a long long time and it sucks to throw away so much time and effort.
    edited November 2012
    *EDIT* Also he replied with that well before any Nation War had taken place. That being said, it's impossible for him to realize the actual gravity of the change they made. Is he checking this thread? Does he (and the rest of the PWE team) know what's going on and how easy it is to get everything now? Also, if he was so concerned why not postpone Nation Wars until he felt things were ironed out and acceptable for everyone?

He's enjoying the weekend for now (or should I say, has to enjoy the weekend. PWE policy is that employees may not use their GM accounts outside of the HQ last time I heard).

As for the rest, that's exactly the reason why I think things are working as intended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    He's enjoying the weekend for now (or should I say, has to enjoy the weekend. PWE policy is that employees may not use their GM accounts outside of the HQ last time I heard).

As for the rest, that's exactly the reason why I think things are working as intended.

Another point why it could be intented is the same excuse they used for Reputation and Medal of Glory sales. There's just too few people with r9 recast gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Here's a fact,

Nirvana is NOT the only instance on the map. There are MANY MANY more instances.

All the complaints are just proof of how LAZY people got, nobody bothered with squading up for TT, Lunar would be dead unless it'd be on the BH, same for RB, AEU and EU are like unmentionable, it was ridiculous!

I for one am glad, really glad that nirvy goes and sinks into oblivion. Caster helped out a lot, but aps classes still had the overpower in it, it was ANNOYING, I don't play this game to make sins rich, or to make anybody irch for that matter.

My only concern is the economy balance, and people are panicking so much it's getting shaken unbelievably, but then, economy got put upside down by the first packs too, and it balanced out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Seems like pwi has royally ****ed another farming instance, lovely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demibelle - Dreamweaver
    Demibelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I didn't go to the NW, since I was in nirvana with friends. b:chuckle
    Imagine the shock tho when worldchat starts telling you about the new prices on raps and cannies. b:infuriated
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello , my english isn't so good but i hope my question is clear .

If u was to farm 6 bil coins in 1 year and CS some more (hard work farming )
    and u recast all ur r9 , How would u feel if pwi make raptures and uncanny so easy to get almost free ?

after u think about this question , and before ppl recast their r9s and my work become meaningless ...u know wht u can do for rapture and uncanny in forges .

Thank you for ur time and hard work .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i haven't looked forward to NV in a while... all it is, is people spaming chat for 5.0 sins..

since my archer isn't 4.0-5.0 i never get to go unless a faction member is feeling sorry for me getting turned down and offers to take me..

also there were a lot of power leveling before this, most high level people don't wanna take another year to level the right way again o.o
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you did something good. Had so much fun playing b:laugh got 110 tokens lol how many did you guys get? Have to say on LC it was pretty fair and balanced, not sure how it went on the other severs tho
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I know there are already QQ threads about this whole expansion thing and changes happened ingame so I hope that if some of the mods/GMs finds this thread fitting on one of the threads before feel free to move my post there.

Nation Wars

Will ruin the economy, several instances and the little challenge game had has left when it comes to endgame gear farming.

I was about to farm T3 for my barb as endgame gear. It felt a good goal - one I can reach but it'll not be too easy. Apparently this expansion ruined the challenge and I feel down. Should I now go try and farm r9 just like everyone else? What are my options? Each endgame gear I could reach will be easily farmable, common and ruins the fun ingame.
    What is the point of all players having uber cool T3 or r9?
    How about the instances? WHOOP bosses down in 1 second good job team?

Nirvana will die. Base trials will die.

Tell me what are you gonna do now as you can farm the cool endgame gear so easily? What are your options after that? Going to TW with faction and see which faction got better refined and "skilled" people?
    What instances you planned to do with your r9 recasts without it being TOO EASY? Right, there are no instances. Have fun with pulling whole Warsong and watch the mobs wipe when your overgeared squad runs in.

Where is the challenge? Go farm r9 recast? Go farm Warsoul weapons and then notice everyone else will have the same?

How about our coins? Raps/cannies will be no option.

DQ nerf

Good luck getting all your skills and gear before you hit 80 unless you have a high toon and you can hand the stuff to the little guy. Enough said.

New players won't come

What is the point playing the game when their only good coin resource - DQ - is nerfed? How do they reach the endgame and farm the proper gear for the dungeons to survive? Warsoul weapons will probably increase the cost of TT materials and with the current state of game newbies won't get TT squads to farm their materials for the gear.
    What will get new players interested? What will encourage them to continue?
    Crappy economy? I don't think so.
    Pretty (and useless + usually temporary) flyer/pet/fash gifts? Not for too long.
    Too easy quests that can be done single? No.
    BHs that no-one is actually doing except if you get a high lvl go pro and solo the whole thing? No.
    Super easy leveling? Most likely not. Where is the fun when you can reach lvl 100 so easily and become just as OP as all else?
    Social connects? No. If you don't have many friends at your own lvls who are all willing to do the lowbie stuff all together (such as low lvl BHs and PV etc) you will miss all the fun squadplaying in game. There's no zhenning (haven't been in long time, true). There's bosses that will requie a 100+ to help because lowbies have stopped trying to teamwork their bosses down.

Sigh.

I could write a lot more but with this english and state of mind I don't think I continue much further.

PWI has no challenge in it anymore. I am not saying I'll quit the game, I am just disappointed and bored. My goals ingame have been made too easy.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited November 2012
    Same happened to R8.

Same happened to R9 (used to cost like 5 warsouls for the entire set).

Now it's Warsouls, Nirvana and 2nd cast R9.

Rule of thumb in PWI has always been: ''get it while it's cheap, because sooner or later it will be.''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's always been like that. A few select people shell out enough cash to farm the current OP gear, later on it will be relased as available to the majority.

Sucks for you, sure. But I can't say I'm mad that I don't have spend my life in nirvana, being +10 with demon HF...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it looks like to me that u are qq-in bcz u lost domination above those who wasnt well geared as u are do u think i had any fun playin asasin or blademaster hell no i like mages class but goin over and over again to one and the same instance just so i be powerfull made me puke.
    am very happy this update came so others who didnt had time and money coz of school etc now are able to get some decent even op gear tho r9 and 5 aps will be always op.
    i dont neither i ever started to play this game just so i be op and can bully others, i decided for pwi so i can have fun and chat with frends which are mostly from my faction and bigest joy gives me to be able to say hi and gets hi back and not some silence bcz all thos ppl are to busy coz they farm like zombies some nv instance from those things i puke and all make me just dizzy, so stop with qq and letz all have nice items, letz all injoy and have fun bcz games should supose to be fun.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    its ok Ulq

you know the achievement of becoming the first full r9 3rd cast Assasin on raging tides wont be taken away from you

all i can say is stuff like this were bound to happen
    not saying its fair for you who worked your *** off to get your gear

all u need to do now is improve and move forward and become a more better player than you already are

not everyone will be able to make t2 or t3 r9 just like that it will still take time

so dont fret buddy things will always work out the it should be for everyone

you just got ahead of everyone a few months but u know

there is nothing to expect from life if all is fair b:victory
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • stealth123
    stealth123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i am no gm but i will try to answer that question .... so what you are basically making point in here is raps and unc have become very cheap?........ first you must be a 5 aps bm or sin to think about this question..... ok now 2x comes you get to farm a lot of raps with another sin/bm to duo nirv .... you think your are very skilled by doing so ..... my firnd it doesnt take skill to farm nirv matts .... it only takes a lot of patience to do the same boring instance a lot of times under a few mins .... next so this way you get access to your required matts .... what about the non aps class? how can they farm their nirv matts for gears? you are happy as long as you get to farm the nirv matts and get to sell them at high prices? try playing along with them as the matts are accessable to everyone ... dont try to play against them ... pwi was not a custom made for you alone....how many times have you even considered a non aps high refine +10 squad to do nirv with? where should the other classes go?
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    stealth123 wrote: »
    what about the non aps class?

I am a low channeling sage wizard and i farmed Nirvana just fine.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear
    Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Sucks for you, sure. But I can't say I'm mad that I don't have spend my life in nirvana, being +10 with demon HF...

To avoid hurting more feelings than I have to, I'll borrow these words of Xainou's, and use them as my proverbial two cents.

Emphasis on the bold part.
    The one and only.

[☆☆☆Allie's Cuddle Machine]