New Suggestion Thread

Options

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sorry for double post but that post was various replies I read while bored, and it's quite long so figured I'd make a new one for my suggestions. :\

Add DQ points to the recently nerfed lowbie drops, and put a permanent version of that elder's blessing in the DQ rewards at price low enough that the'd be able to get before they outleveled it but high enough that they'd have to do a bit of work for it. That should get them through at least level 30, that way they can save their coins for other things such as skills.

Add a chance for ecstasy cards, chips, socket, and teleport stones in regular EU. It's only able to be entered once a day anyway and could revitalize that instance.

Allow ini editing for small cosmetic changes, but not exploitable things like body size editing.

Once in a while a GM should "kidnap" a random player who is not in an instance and teleport them to some far off location in the map. They then should spawn some mobs and other players could rescue the kidnapped player. You could have it be like a scavenger hunt with various hints given as to where the player might be and a couple of GMs giving out useless items at the different way points. Players could go solo or organize themselves into teams and hunt down the GMs. First three teams to visit all the stops and defeat the mobs and rescue the player wins a prize, scaling in value accordingly. Say an Excitement card for first place, an Ecstasy card for second place, and a couple of 1 star orbs for third place.

This shouldn't happen often mind you, but just randomly sometimes for fun. Other silly GM events of this nature would nice, i'm sure you guys can think of things.

Add more items and trophies to core connect.

Have more contests.

Allow player run contests to be submitted for approval and given a space in the newsfeed. A sort of "here's what happening in the PWI community." You could showcase artwork, signatures created by forum goers, and other PWI related stuff. There are a LOT of talented people in this community and would be nice if there was more interaction in it. WHy the news feed? Because a lot of people don't visit the forums, and this would allow them to see what is going on.

More moderators in the forums. Also, more anti-spam measures.

In-game, volunteer GAs.

Upgrade the Auction house so it's more user friendly. For example, most people don't automatically think to capitalize the first letter when searching for something, so they are under the impression that you can't. In addition the search is in the filters, which is not an obvious place either. Also leading to the misconception that you cannot currently browse items in the Ah for specific items. Also there is a lot of stuff that isn't able to be put in the AH. Everything tradeable should be able to be thrown in the AH.

Any fashion in packs should be put into the regular boutique after the next new pack comes out. This way fashion could theoretically maintain it's exclusivity for a while, but eventually everyone would be able to get it.

Make some things only obtainable by hitting certain milestones, for example at the quest master. If you do every actually do-able quest, you get a unique item. Something that is actually good and desirable to even the best of the best. Something worth the effort. If you do 80% of all non-repeatable quests, you get an exclusive fashion item. ETC ETC Scale the rewards for more effort put in. You could also do the same for like herb farming for example, if you pick 5000 herbs you get a unique item from core.

Make the gilded ribbon dress obtainable in-game somehow, permanently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    - A 'sort' button in wardrobe.

- As mentioned by someone else, flying pets not getting stuck in hills.

- Releasing the 'event' fashion I see on database. (ex: forbidden black fashion)

- New Marriage Quests. (The same things every week gets really dull)

- Bigger account stash

And everything Asterelle said on the first page about archers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    yea bigger account stash even if need to buy a account stash extension but we need more space.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lower the requisites for Socket Stones for Grade 11 Equips and above OR add new ways to get consistent amounts daily.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    unlimited blacklist, would make the game much more enjoyable if you could just block out all of the annoying people.
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

- Remove Sins
    - Ban anyone who mentions/uses a pony
    - Stop with the packs/pack sales
    - Remove Sins
    - Nerf APS even more
    - Remove the time limit on Nirvana Talismans
    - Increase the amount of exp per kill for a Veno pet, 15 a kill is stupid
    - Allow ini editing
    - Release more fashions/mounts/flying mounts without putting them in packs
    - Remove Sins
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Whatever you suggest it won't change anything anyway.
    This is more like a wish list here.
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Whatever you suggest it won't change anything anyway.
    This is more like a wish list here.

You'd actually be surprised. But I suppose only time will tell. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Okay then. I still doupt this a bit.
    Anyway most stuff already got mentioned.
    I got 1 more minor thing which is the sound of BMs Sword Cyclone.
    It could need an update. While you use it and move around there just come the step sounds like you would walk.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    A cross server area for trading would be nice. Prices for Items would stay at an even rate. This wouldn't work for things like gold.

Fixing the millions of simple spelling errors and grammatical errors a lot of the bosses and skill descriptions have. Most if not all of these have been present sense beta and still haven;t been fixed.... 5 years later? Or is it 4... Either way its just plan sad.

Reduce the amount of Uncannies and Raptures required for 1st Cast (ONLY 1ST CAST) Nirvana Weapons and Armor by 15%, making them easier to attain for non cash shopping players/non aps characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Btw since I farm SOT a lot, I`m sad to see that Ghastly Terror Claws, as well as Black Hole Devourer in OHt still have no "face" in other words it`s bugged.
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    -Make the Sweet Remembrance Event a permanent event on say Friday at 6pm server time.

-Make 2 types Socket Stones able to stack.

-Add New items to get with Tokens/DQ Points
    - new fashion items to DQ
    - Cannys/Raps (Not trade-able) to DQ Points *alternate to farming nirvana..
    - Dragon Orbs to Token Shop *1 for 15 tokens would help stabilize that market

-Introduce Summerwind token as a TW random reward.. 1 to random faction each week.

-Have Aurora Agent available 1 day/month
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You can get a friend to open if for you, or pay someone else to open it. You can only open it yourself once a day though.

IIRC, you can do PV more than once a day. You just have to get someone else to open it for you, as you can only open it once a day. From what I hear it's actually good exp.

It is, and finding openers is a bit difficult. Now PV is a cool, quick instance - but I'd like some more depth like how a full FF run is. Make it fun, and worth my time and Im happy.

Kinda like how TT is 9 separate instances. If it was the same TT in the same zone in the same order for all the levels, Id hate the place to death too.
    I'm gonna be a hater, but don't allow .ini editing. Some .ini edits look absolutely ridiculous and dumb. Just add the EG eyes and etc stuff that people want on their toons to the selections with the makeover scrolls. The uber BESM anime style meets hammer-smashed-face skinny as a toothpick toons were getting absurd.

Then just turn off the customization or zoom out when you're in squad with a toon you find ugly.

Normally you're pretty spot on and trying to be fair to everyone Venus, but for once I can say you missed the mark on the .ini edits.

Thing is, I like the variety, and all the kewl looks people have. But I don't like the ridiculous looks people do with ini edits. Turning off customization means I get to see no variety at all.

The honest solution is to add more variety into to the character creation and makeover scrolls.

Speaking of, some of the fashion screws up on my max sized barb and his skin bleeds through the fashion. Since you're one of the experts, is there some sorta way I can fix that without ini editing?
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Normally you're pretty spot on and trying to be fair to everyone Venus, but for once I can say you missed the mark on the .ini edits.

Thing is, I like the variety, and all the kewl looks people have. But I don't like the ridiculous looks people do with ini edits. Turning off customization means I get to see no variety at all.

The honest solution is to add more variety into to the character creation and makeover scrolls.

Speaking of, some of the fashion screws up on my max sized barb and his skin bleeds through the fashion. Since you're one of the experts, is there some sorta way I can fix that without ini editing?

We'll have to agree to disagree on the ini edits then. I'm pretty strongly in favor of it, especially now that ini editing in and of itself is legal. You just cannot play with the edits on the USA servers, you MUST play on the European ones. That's really not fair. But the EU servers have different rules and permit it. Part of me wants to reroll there just because they will allow me to play the way I want to play, instead of being so restrictive. The other part of me remembers my experience on the EU servers and thinks, nahhhhh.

And while agree that I don't like certain ini edits, the ones that really offend me I simply turn them off. Most edits aren't that bad. I don't want to deny anyone their design, just because I personally dislike it. For example, I'm not a fan of the dolls.

As for your fashion, I'd have to see it to know for sure, but have you tried slightly decreasing the size of the barb? Usually just a small nudge can fix the glitches and errors that occur from having something max sized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

We are the only servers experiencing .ini limitations. As Venus stated, you could reroll onto a EU server and edit there. Veterans, I'm sure, don't want to restart on a new server, especially when they've spent x amount of money on their current characters. All over an unfair rule.

Asking for a graphic renewal is much more time/money than asking for a change in a ToS. Much easier to renew a ToS, right? Is there absolutely no way to make that sentence look right? Grrrrgh b:angry

Also, resizing the client can glitch fashion, too. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'd just like to point out that people can make some really extreme characters without ini editing at all... so being against it doesn't mean you won't see people abuse the limits we DO have for the type of characters you dislike.

Also stick characters aren't the big problem since characters have the same size area around them you can click. It's ones so fat they hide it doesn't(think trying to click someone on a tidal serpent or boa) that you'd worry about... and even then we can tab now.

And frankly, according to their own ToS they wouldn't need to alter the ToS to change this rule... whereas a graphical revamp or allowing various classes more options would require actual work.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We'll have to agree to disagree on the ini edits then. I'm pretty strongly in favor of it, especially now that ini editing in and of itself is legal. You just cannot play with the edits on the USA servers, you MUST play on the European ones. That's really not fair. But the EU servers have different rules and permit it. Part of me wants to reroll there just because they will allow me to play the way I want to play, instead of being so restrictive. The other part of me remembers my experience on the EU servers and thinks, nahhhhh.

And while agree that I don't like certain ini edits, the ones that really offend me I simply turn them off. Most edits aren't that bad. I don't want to deny anyone their design, just because I personally dislike it. For example, I'm not a fan of the dolls.

And that I can totally be with. I don't like the uber restriction - but like I said - BESM meets hammer smashed face while being a stick figure is excessive and silly looking. Might as well have it be a picture of someones [Bleep] in place of their head. Reminds me of people putting pictures of someones [Bleeps] the sides of their mechs on xbox. On a personal level, if they can prevent the stupid stuff, go nuts. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm a sucker for atmosphere and it's why I hate the T-Shirts and Motorcycles in the game, yet Im okay with the suits. Yup Im crazy.
    As for your fashion, I'd have to see it to know for sure, but have you tried slightly decreasing the size of the barb? Usually just a small nudge can fix the glitches and errors that occur from having something max sized.

Also, resizing the client can glitch fashion, too. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Hummmm so an advanced makeover can resize that correct? And Mimi may be right, given I play in windowed that fills 98% of the screen (I resized for it).

Ill try to remember to play around with the windowed mode and see if I can get some screen shots. I still get lost in the whole content thing on a nightly basis and forget about extraneous stuff.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

-Remove Sins
    -Remove Sins
    - Nerf APS even more
    - Allow ini editing
    -Remove Sins

OMG--MrMelvin, will u marry me? (We can work out the thing about
    ini editing later).
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

- Remove Sins
    - Remove Sins
    - Nerf APS even more
    - Allow ini editing
    - Remove Sins

Don't we need 6 sins per squad?b:laugh
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Add a buy back option for NPCs,to re-buy accidental sold items

Remove those useless celestone fragments from quest rewards (And from lv.89 cultivation),give mirages as quest reward instead.
  • DeadlySniper - Lost City
    DeadlySniper - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    -Name renaming, for a gold price in the purchase zen area

Only reason i suggest this is cause sometimes people name their char a weird name and then happen to play that character and regret having that name :P
  • nexus1011
    nexus1011 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    A massive game advantage which would easily done would be:

- linkable quests (shift and click, shows details of players current quest)
    - allows multi lauguage squads doing the same quest much easier.

- quests reward don't say unknown item, instead say item A or B or C or D making quest selection easier

- chat windows tab based like world chat, squad, etc. Instead of single window.

- Class only weapons: eg removal of names of classes which skills would not work with.

- accepted friends list show players on map with icon.

- Catshops - expire after 24 hours and have a cool down of 24 hours (clears out arch a bit, but doesn't stop trade)

- auction house time extention ie 1 week unless has buy now.

- buffs expanded to |player name |buffs you can cast| space | other buffs
    - making it easy for each player to see if buffs are not on.

- craft skill - which is passive shows craft items on mini map.

- better way to check prices of items, or selling items.

(I know these have been prob repeated before, I'm new to pwi and these skils would help new users a lot)
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Remove Nirvana Talisman time limit because it's unfair for magic classes to have only 24 hours to make a caster nirvana run while APS characters can make a lot of runs only having nirvana palace keys. It should also be stacked to occupy only 1 slot on inventary.
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OK, I'm gonna retract my objection to ini editing. I decided to try it just to
    see how it worked, and I see it's no big deal. It didn't even make that
    much difference in my char's looks. (I only tried the mystic eye thing).

But it's a simple, silly little thing that I have no problem with. Minor
    ini editing such as this most certainly should be allowed.

NOTE TO POWERS-THAT-BE: I CREATED A TEST CHAR TO TRY THIS
    ON, AND HAVE SINCE DELETED IT.

(b:chuckle)

But I want to repeat a suggestion that really shouldn't be difficult
    for PWI to implement (and probably matters to no one but me, lol)--

Please make the fashion preview window much bigger. Thank you.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Add an NPC to all dungeons to reset em. NPC will cause leader to get timer, so when he enter dungeon again it will be reset,this could be very handy for those who do TT solo mode and need to reset it often.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Allow party leader to change loot distribution when in a party, rather than to reform the party.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Allow party leader to change loot distribution when in a party, rather than to reform the party.

Useful as that may be, it'd also be way too easy to abuse. Especially as a melee range class...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2012
    Options

Nice idea, but should be limited to only being able to swap from free to Random. Swapping from Random to Free should be prohibited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    nexus1011 wrote: »
    - auction house time extention ie 1 week unless has buy now.
    That one is a good idea indeed.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Nice idea, but should be limited to only being able to swap from free to Random. Swapping from Random to Free should be prohibited.

Most other MMORPGs allow it sadly though =/ But I agree. Also, please PLEASE fix the random deep water areas in the swamp of the wraiths:

0KeaG.jpg

a hostile mob can stand here, but my pet can't be summoned here.

Edit: Another random deep area... pet un-summoned mid-fight =/

nyrLC.jpg
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.