New Suggestion Thread

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• ANDREPHALIUS - Sanctuary
    ANDREPHALIUS - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello, I'm a barb on the sanctuary server named ANDREPHALIUS, and I have 2 suggestions if for which the developers are going to add a new Race and 2 New Classes.

#1 Angels and Demons based

I wanted another race that starts out with wings like the elves did. Many people think that this race is a very good suggestion. Even though at 89+ Cultivision you can choose whether to be Sage or Demon Although just Angels would be nice. In the bible, it states that Angels are the warriors of GOD though I'm not religious but just stating a point. For classes: Heavenly Angel and Deathly Angel.

Heavenly Angels - Shows power from the Light like a Priest in other games. Also can use the light to stun and push back an enemy. With white angel wings that sprout from his/her back.

Deathly Angels - On the other hand shows great power from dark and can use it as an advantage for Illusions. Also has Black angel wings that sprout from his/her back.

#2 Dragonians

The name I just made up but name it what ever you like if you choose this option. This Race can be placed by Burning Heart but just like Venomancers. As every body knows, Venomancers can only be female and barbarian only male. So if the developers cant change it to be both then why cant they add another Race that involves taming to be both male and female.

Classes:

Knight: Many people see Blademasters, Seekers, Barbarians, archers, and Assasins. This class however can only be a Damage dealer with a choice of any weapon but daggers. With an added shield that they can wield, Yes i'm going for a mideval style since most of the movies are awesome. But anyways, Knights has only Physical skills with a few buffs such as:

Berserk: Attacking mindlessly which means this skill should raise attack speed by a little bit.

Mage: As for wizards, Mages start out with 1 skill of each element. Fire, wind, earth, and water. and As you level this class, it gains skills that combine 2 elements for a much bigger effect such as wind and water will create an effect like flying Ice spikes or fire and earth creates Flaming arrows that burns target over time.

For which both of these classes can be allowed to tame monsters with in the realm of PWI. Thank you for Reading this.

b:pleased~~Have fun~~b:pleased
  • Smiliess - Heavens Tear
    Smiliess - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Remove Magic and MP from Weaponsarmor from those who dont even need it.
    Like r8r on armor for barb/bm etc.
    And magic on weapons to...its sick howmany times i get magic on my s2/s3 fists after re-rolls
    Give refine with mirages only more change to get +5 or higher easier.
    its sick how +10 stars are now up to 80million a piece.
    U can also remove the Match making, i bet nobody is even using it.
    Think i be a friend just because my match is 100%? lol
    Nirvana palace is a death instance, maybe remove or make it more usefull.
    Give lower bounty hunter quest also change on those lv 100 bh rewards
    PLEASE REMOVE CHIPS FROM BH REWARD.
  • ulianovf
    ulianovf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello! Since the android phones/tabs are more and more popular and better you should try to make a pwi client supported by android devices. Simply lower the pictures/images/animations resolution and you already have a lower file size. You could also simplify the interface UI and many other things.

Android devices are easier to use when you're not home and when you have to travel for hours ,etc.
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    Andalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'd love to see Owl Smilie sets cause Owls are amazing and have really cool facial expressions :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be safe and sound
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,844 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi all,

As many of you know I Manage the GA thread and Ideas,

As I am very fond of this game and happy to support it any way I can I have Volunteered to start looking after this thread also. This has been agreed and will be viewed from time to time by the GMs.

I feel that at this time and with the new Expansion would like to Restart this in a new one. If you feel that your idea is in this one should be moved to the new thread then please do drop another post.

Will update with link When in place.

Thanks

Heero.
  • Esurient - Heavens Tear
    Esurient - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Formerly my Cleric/105 upon many occasions would utilize the Alchemy Labs for +Magic Attack(Major), & quite frequently in the midst of training anywhere, that specific Buff will fail; at least a 100 times since I've been using the A-Labs either solo or squadded. I want to know how/when I can ever attain those lost points back? I think I stopped writing submissions after 1st 10 since I never got a reply or even a "Boo!" from support about the issue & I still lose that specific buff at least twice daily of 4 or 5 times usage.
    "All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those that wander are lost; b:cute
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost. b:thanks
    From ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from shadows shall spring; b:pleased
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king." b:victory J.R.R.T.1965