Count to 20000

Options
1373374376378379404

Comments

  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    11250


    Yeah, if you didn't go find the info already, you can bypass ARC by adding the argument "startbypatcher" to the filepath on the elementclient.exe shortcut. There are a few different ways to configure it with the quote marks, depending on your os

    I take it that Arc still sucks then and that people still hate it.
    Silly pwi....
    I actually hadn't gotten to looking it up yet, so thank you very much.~
    3869389701
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options


    I take it that Arc still sucks then and that people still hate it.
    Silly pwi....
    I actually hadn't gotten to looking it up yet, so thank you very much.~
    3869389701

    11253

    It's good for blessings and redeem codes but that's about it so far.

    kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    11253

    It's good for blessings and redeem codes but that's about it so far.

    Nnnn. Just blesings and redeem codes you say; so is there a way to update PWI without Arc afterall? I was able to get the game to start using Sontzu's method (then it stopped working after about four times.. but it worked for a little while!) but I have a very old version of the game so it wouldn't actually let me connect past the server list, of course.

    Having to navigate around arc-avoidance to start a game feels so silly...
    I should probably be digging around the forums for 'the most recent arc thread' where this sort of palava is, but there are sooo many of them and I'm multitasking OTL

    Edit::Blahblah babble, I went to Syly's stickied thread and got it fixed. Game can start fine and patch fine without arc now.
    Surprisingly it only took a few moments to be playable again... no real updates since last I played I guess.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    5892895


    Mhm. Nothing major yet. We're getting a content expansion soon but outside of that just the usual small changes since our last expansion. And Kris is right, you were missed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    How's everyone?

    11256
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    *happy shoulder droop* It feels so strange to be missed
    *hugs Kossy's paws*

    I've been chatting with Tempest people on their faction site for the past hour; some of them (aside from the ones that I remember really well) still recognize me and are trying to scoop me up since titles are fun and exciting.
    +I've lost my pride and joy in PWI so I have no practical reason to say no >:
    5892897

    Also I don't know if I mentioned it in one of my 'hello for a few seconds' visits, but I've moved states to Washington which is significantly better as the peers I have up here allow me to be more comfortable in just about every retrospect ever.
    +my partner is up here, and I get to steal his warmth now and kiss the top of his paws while he sleeps.
    Eeeee~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    *happy shoulder droop* It feels so strange to be missed
    *hugs Kossy's paws*

    I've been chatting with Tempest people on their faction site for the past hour; some of them (aside from the ones that I remember really well) still recognize me and are trying to scoop me up since titles are fun and exciting.
    +I've lost my pride and joy in PWI (b:surrender Yea.) so I have no practical reason to say no >:
    5892897

    Also I don't know if I mentioned it in one of my 'hello for a few seconds' visits, but I've moved states to Washington which is significantly better as the peers I have up here allow me to be more comfortable in just about every retrospect ever.
    +my partner is up here, and I get to steal his warmth now and kiss the top of his paws while he sleeps.
    Eeeee~

    Ooh, sweet! How's it like in Washington? That sounds so adorable. b:thanks
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    1.1,121,688,874,968,994e+26


    Because cookie clicker.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Ooh, sweet! How's it like in Washington? That sounds so adorable. b:thanks

    It's rather comfortable; about now, people up here are complaining about the heat, but I haven't really noticed because I'm used to it feeling worse. There's supposed to be a 'difference because it's a humid heat' but ehhhh, I don't seem to be able to feel the humidity.
    I have moments where I'll be outside with someone and I think it ever so strange that other people who grew up here don't really think anything of all the trees and grass and it actually being green... there's blackberries that grow randomly and there's more complaints about them than there are compliments because of the root systems, aha.
    Your post makes no spinach; I am unable to parsnip
    Best Pun 2012.
    (For some reason my partner likes saying that things are best of 2012 instead of the current year, and I want to adopt saying it sometimes.)

    .....Kossy....
    1
    I'm restarting the Kossy count.
    I decline.

    That cookie clicker, though.... haven't seen it in a while.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    18

    I blame boredom for making me poke at Cookie Clicker long enough to get to that point.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    18

    I blame boredom for making me poke at Cookie Clicker long enough to get to that point.

    I've done worse in Cookie Clicker. It took over my life in school at one point lol.

    It's rather comfortable; about now, people up here are complaining about the heat, but I haven't really noticed because I'm used to it feeling worse. There's supposed to be a 'difference because it's a humid heat' but ehhhh, I don't seem to be able to feel the humidity.
    I have moments where I'll be outside with someone and I think it ever so strange that other people who grew up here don't really think anything of all the trees and grass and it actually being green... there's blackberries that grow randomly and there's more complaints about them than there are compliments because of the root systems, aha.

    That actually sounds pretty fun, but I like colder areas myself xD. I didn't think that people would complain about blackberries xD.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    11265

    That moment when u use over 100 teles for wc drama
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

    Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    One of my friends came over to visit today and brought over 'ís boyfriend, and for some reason I have that awkard second-hand-embarrassment feeling like something was done wrong even though I'm pretty sure everything went fine OTL. Trying to locate the source of why; probably has to do with me having to clarify that I'm indeed a guy. That's always a little weird.

    Also, veno instance still sucks :x Guards refused to activate and nonsense. And I think the little invisible mob for tab targeting is non-existent now.

    21

    Edit:: I just found sage summer sprint in AH. That's one of the skills I've been looking for forever <3
    Which made me think... Kossy, with your multiservering, do you know how much gold normally costs on Dreamweaver? I have lots of gold from a year ago sitting around and I"m trying to figure out if it'd be in my better interest to sell it all and buy it back later. Hard to compare when I've been gone for so long OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Edit:: I just found sage summer sprint in AH. That's one of the skills I've been looking for forever <3
    Which made me think... Kossy, with your multiservering, do you know how much gold normally costs on Dreamweaver? I have lots of gold from a year ago sitting around and I"m trying to figure out if it'd be in my better interest to sell it all and buy it back later. Hard to compare when I've been gone for so long OTL

    11267

    It's not worth turning your gold into coin on any of the PVE servers. Coin has been very much devalued over time. Stick to gold and only convert it if you really need something in particular, need it quick, and thus need the coin badly.

    kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    11268


    Hard to argue with this. I'd just add that gold on all the servers is 3-4m coins now, with pvp servers closer the 3 and pve closer the 4, due mainly to botting probably.

    One last thing; please explain "OTL". I'm over 40, I don't understand you young 'uns fancy talk

    OTL is ascii character for 'falling over disdainfully onto all fours and hanging head'... its usage isn't really so dramatic though, it's more a replacement for 'DX' or any general situation where the relevance to you is... less than the best ever.
    (Or you get people like Thriv who just spam OTL in response to everything she doesn't really have a word reaction to.....)

    Though, euh with the gold, I more mean if I sold the gold for the 4m it's at now and then buy it and a bit more back when it's back down to.. probably like 3.5m or something.
    Not worth it though; just turn coin into gold gradually to save up for goals without risking reselling for more?
    11269

    24possum.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    89589289592


    At this point, gold's only going to keep rising until something's done about the botting. Unless you're using the gold to merch, there's not going to be an opportunity to buy for a lower price than you sold for in the near future. :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    89589289592


    At this point, gold's only going to keep rising until something's done about the botting. Unless you're using the gold to merch, there's not going to be an opportunity to buy for a lower price than you sold for in the near future. :/

    >: Booo, okay. That's super backwards.... better off to just covert all coin to gold as fast as possible, it seems (even with the sale going on?)
    Well... the good news is that I just got sage parasitic nova, which was literally my last skill to sage, so I don't have a reason to gold->coin anymore.

    The economics side of my brain is breaking /so/ much.....
    89589289593
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    11272

    Yea gold is crazy nowadays.

    kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    11274

    It's obviously all her fault. LOL

    kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yes... take all the blame...b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    924589259


    Yep. We all know Krissy is to blame here. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    0010110000001101
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    11278


    Naughty monkey pic of the day:

    cheeky10.jpg

    >: No matter how hard I try to see it, I just see the monkey sitting to the side of the person and stretching his arm. I can't perv it for myself because of depth perception in photos, haha.

    Also, I just read around about OHT maps being made available, without doing the quests for it, while on your Celestial cultii.... Kossy and Venu were saying it was assumed to be temporary; is it?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    11280

    Ohai!

    It's been a while since I visited this thread. Gratz Veneir on getting your last Sage skills!

    I just woke up from a nap and I'm still feeling sleepy. I have trouble sleeping in summer due to heat, bugs, sweat, thirst etc. so I have to take naps during the naps but I really hate that...because I feel I'm wasting so much time during the day when I could be during other useful things :/
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★