Count to 20000

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3153 and I'm sure at least 4 pages speak about that count to 10000 thread game. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Game ≠ Forum b:chuckle
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    <--Writing a 5 page paper on how games are fun. -_-
    Pff Krissy, this is the second time in a row we've had a paper writing going on at the same exact time around.
    I knew there was a reason I waited until today to work on it <3 'xD
    So does that mean you finally don't have to play 'the game you hate that was assigned to you to go on' anymore?

(And hiya Bella x3)

Well our fis) (y puns just for the ) (alibut went reel far, didn't they... OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013

Pff Krissy, this is the second time in a row we've had a paper writing going on at the same exact time around.
    I knew there was a reason I waited until today to work on it <3 'xD
    So does that mean you finally don't have to play 'the game you hate that was assigned to you to go on' anymore?

(And hiya Bella x3)

Well our fis) (y puns just for the ) (alibut went reel far, didn't they... OTL

Nah we still have to play. It's not bad, I just don't like some of the things in it, for example we were talking about what we dont like, and I'm like "here is my character in *game not named* and here is my character in PWI." "total character customization is what I like." They liked my Krissy xD.

What's your paper about?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Nah we still have to play. It's not bad, I just don't like some of the things in it, for example we were talking about what we dont like, and I'm like "here is my character in *game not named* and here is my character in PWI." "total character customization is what I like." They liked my Krissy xD.

What's your paper about?

Analyzing the contemporary themes in 'Portrait of Louis XIV' by Hyacinthe Rigaud, and comparing to those of rulers today xD. It's only '1200+ words' req, though, so pretty alright length-wise.
    Maybe after I'm done I'll get 1K posts and have a coloured squid \o/
    And d'aw I've seen a screenie of Krissy, she looks nice :3!
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    3158. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    edited March 2013

Analyzing the contemporary themes in 'Portrait of Louis XIV' by Hyacinthe Rigaud, and comparing to those of rulers today xD. It's only '1200+ words' req, though, so pretty alright length-wise.
    Maybe after I'm done I'll get 1K posts and have a coloured squid \o/
    And d'aw I've seen a screenie of Krissy, she looks nice :3!

Thank you :3<3

And I can safely say that I like my paper more >x3. (I apologize that I have know idea what that novel is)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Thank you :3<3

And I can safely say that I like my paper more >x3. (I apologize that I have know idea what that novel is)

It is a painting, my dear. From the Baroque period :3
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013

It is a painting, my dear. From the Baroque period :3
    'Portrait of Louis XIV' by Hyacinthe Rigaud

Derp.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Derp.
    ''xDD
    Ahh... my shoulders xD. *gives Krissy a cookie*
    edited March 2013
    3163. =d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013

O) ( ) (iya fis) (y puns :3 Reel nice to sea 'ya.

Hehehehe :3

Gotta clam up the fishy pun thighy :3

Dolphinitely , i gotta scale back on the fish puns :3

I know if i believe strongly enough, anyfin is possible.

That is all :3

b:chuckle

Edit : Glub Forgot the Numbah :3

• krisnda
    edited March 2013

''xDD
    Ahh... my shoulders xD. *gives Krissy a cookie*

What's wrong with your shoulders?
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013

Time to go cook dinner. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Hehehehe :3

Gotta clam up the fishy pun thighy :3

Dolphinitely , i gotta scale back on the fish puns :3

I know if i believe strongly enough, anyfin is possible.

That is all :3
    :3 You're quite whalecome here, though.
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Post is post!
    I imagined chewing on a wooden sign-post in the ground 'xD
    What's wrong with your shoulders?
    x3 D'aw nothing, it was like... when one is laughing and their sides hurt. But instead I was kind of mentally laughing and my shoulders moved alot more than my sides and-- it was cute so it was funny too. xD

Cooking foods x3 Nrr..

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Teh muffin-ception needs to happen.

It's like the greatest achievement in human history.

That is all i can think of at the moment :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    660 words so far OTL Turning not to many words in lots of different sources into a coherent lots of words compared-to thing shouldn't even be something.
    ...re-reading that later doesn't look to good, but you know what I mean Dx.
    So apparentily, bringing swords into a food court is against the law now.
    --also I somehow highlighted the quote box, and it did this thing where the border turned blue but nothing else, and it looked really neat but I can't get it to do that again D:!
    edited March 2013
    3171. Diner was soooooo good. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I am hungry.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    o.o *gives Colum a cookie*
    Aw Bella, lil' talented chef, eh x3?
    ..well fine, if no one else will post numbers so I can post a new thing with a bunch of cats, I'll just put cats in this post D:
    135.gif137.gif
    :3
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013
    Lol, me in a nutshell:

155934_10151399520983600_760214482_n.jpg
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Hehe, that reminds me of when I told you what the shape of my nails was, and you said you 'must have my paws' xD.
    More sitting cats. B|
    79.gif
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013
    Hehe, that reminds me of when I told you what the shape of my nails was, and you said you 'must have my paws' xD.
    More sitting cats. B|

xDD, have I told you that I pointed my nails lol, they are sharp now.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    xDD, have I told you that I pointed my nails lol, they are sharp now.
    Aw, well that's nice x3
    How's it working for you, are you adjusted alright enough to having a different sharpness at the end of your pawsies or do you accdientally scratch/poke people/stuff you don't want to sometimes xD?
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013
    Writing can be hard with the points poking into my thumb, but typing has never been better xDD.

Plus it only on my right hand, can't have it on both.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Writing can be hard with the points poking into my thumb, but typing has never been better xDD.

Plus it only on my right hand, can't have it on both.

I mentally stared at my hands for a moment trying to figure out how you'd poke your thumb, until I remembered that most people don't have curved thumbs 'xD. And hoozah for typing speeds~
    --wha, only your right, are you left pawed?
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013
    No just the opposite, I use my right paw so it just made since to have that one "clawed." Lol.

Paw

Paw with pencil
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    No just the opposite, I use my right paw so it just made sense to have that one "clawed." Lol.

Paw

Paw with pencil
    Krissy paws :D
    D'aw I see x3 Alright. What I figured at first was that you'd only done one because the dominant paw tends to be hard to file on one's own, but that makes sense to only do the one you really use, (if it's not something that'd trigger some sort of ahhh must be even on both asgkdnsdag DD: reaction like I get *facepaw*)
    I'd post something of my paws, too, but I don't own any sort of camera device OTL
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013

Krissy paws :D
    D'aw I see x3 Alright. What I figured at first was that you'd only done one because the dominant paw tends to be hard to file on one's own, but that makes sense to only do the one you really use, (if it's not something that'd trigger some sort of ahhh must be even on both asgkdnsdag DD: reaction like I get *facepaw*)
    I'd post something of my paws, too, but I don't own any sort of camera device OTL

Got that right, it's hard to keep them straight when they grow too long, and it's really hard to clip them using my left paw lol. (wow, I really am a cat xDD)

I've had them for about 3 months and none of them have broken yet lol.