Count to 20000

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    skn0w wrote: »
    Three thousand, four hundred and forty-two.

TOR TOR!!!! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I can't...read..letter numbers..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wha why...
    Why was this thread dead the whole time I was gone o_o
    I'm moved into the new place, now :3 Still have small things to do like shelving all the books but.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013

Yeah this place has been rather quiet o.o think people are busy.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Yeah this place has been rather quiet o.o think people are busy.

fapfapfap
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013

That's not what I had in mind Zan x.x
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Weird seeing people count out the correct number these days on here O.O
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3252 :3
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013

:3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

That's not what I had in mind Zan x.x
    Aha, xD.
    Zanny are you done yet, I can't exactily help with that o.o
    You know I think the box EVs helped a bit 'cause I was able to fit things in boxes I don't think I would have really managed to before in ways that weren't just shoving stuff around xD.
    I sea you, Shardik <.< >.>
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Aha, xD.
    Zanny are you done yet, I can't exactily help with that o.o
    You know I think the box EVs helped a bit 'cause I was able to fit things in boxes I don't think I would have really managed to before in ways that weren't just shoving stuff around xD.
    I sea you, Shardik <.< >.>

I'd like to fit things into your box.

AWWW YEAH STILL GOT IT!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I'd like to fit things into your box.

AWWW YEAH STILL GOT IT!
    Well there's plenty of newly figured boxly maneuvers so I'm sure you could manage something *nudge nudge wink*
    rofl I just re-read my previous post xD
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Well there's plenty of newly figured boxly maneuvers so I'm sure you could manage something *nudge nudge wink*
    rofl I just re-read my previous post xD

Teehee!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Teehee!
    ;3
    --ouah, and hoozah for groups coming to help and essences as per the other conversation too~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

;3
    --ouah, and hoozah for groups coming to help and essences as per the other conversation too~

Yup, it's nice to have friends with OP friends :D got my essences :)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yup, it's nice to have friends with OP friends :D got my essences :)
    D'aw that's good :3! Congrats on the essences~
    Pff yeah they(OPs) can be fun to run with, too; especially if it's an unwined BH or something and they're just like ksdjagaklsdjg barrel through everything to pull but still in-cooperate the rest of the party and yeah x3 Sunniest took me on my FB99 and I'll never forget that run~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

D'aw that's good :3! Congrats on the essences~
    Pff yeah they(OPs) can be fun to run with, too; especially if it's an unwined BH or something and they're just like ksdjagaklsdjg barrel through everything to pull but still in-cooperate the rest of the party and yeah x3 Sunniest took me on my FB99 and I'll never forget that run~

Shame I never get to run with them b:sad
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Shame I never get to run with them b:sad
    >: *snuggles around shoulders* Mew, I'm sure you could sometimes if you asked~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

>: *snuggles around shoulders* Mew, I'm sure you could sometimes if you asked~

They're always busy :(

Or doing their own Lunars that they're paying for :(
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    They're always busy :(

Or doing their own Lunars that they're paying for :(
    Ahh >: Well... darn.
    I mean I guess you could let them know you have to do something they're doing later, too, and have them invite you from time to time or something, but aspkgndg.

Edit:: Zanny you should post so I can post again xD
    But I made a blanket nest today :3!! I found some really old giant plushies(a pikachu and a bear) and used those as support cushions along with lots of different pillows, supported by a corner and the side of my desk, and covered it all with fleece blankets so it's warm and curl up inable and :D
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Ahh >: Well... Darn.
    I Mean I Guess You Could Let Them Know You Have To Do Something They're Doing Later, Too, And Have Them Invite You From Time To Time Or Something, But Aspkgndg.

Edit:: Zanny You Should Post So I Can Post Again Xd
    But I Made A Blanket Nest Today :3!! I Found Some Really Old Giant Plushies(a Pikachu And A Bear) And Used Those As Support Cushions Along With Lots Of Different Pillows, Supported By A Corner And The Side Of My Desk, And Covered It All With Fleece Blankets So It's Warm And Curl Up Inable And :d

Do Want
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Do Want

Hnnn .....:3!
    *collects a bunch of extra blankets and pillows still lying around and builds and extra blanket nest for Zanny*
    --if you really do want to make one, the post I was inspired by to make one once I got to the new place I was moving to was this one on tumblr x3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Hnnn .....:3!
    *collects a bunch of extra blankets and pillows still lying around and builds and extra blanket nest for Zanny*
    --if you really do want to make one, the post I was inspired by to make one once I got to the new place I was moving to was this one on tumblr x3

You are to craft me one.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    You are to craft me one.

Nrr, okay o.o But we'd have to find a corner with some sort of thing near it to be as a basis that isn't really moved ie a computer desk or a dresser so that it'd stay up after I left x3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Nrr, okay o.o But we'd have to find a corner with some sort of thing near it to be as a basis that isn't really moved ie a computer desk or a dresser so that it'd stay up after I left x3

Okidoki!!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Okidoki!!
    *ruffles hair* Silly Zanny x3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    *ruffles hair* Silly Zanny x3

*pats head* Silly Venny