edited March 2013
    3183. =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    has any1 seen venus recently?
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Got that right, it's hard to keep them straight when they grow too long, and it's really hard to clip them using my left paw lol. (wow, I really am a cat xDD)

I've had them for about 3 months and none of them have broken yet lol.

Pffff I remember when I started actually really sharpening mine in the summer right before my freshman year of high school(that was when my step-mother's true colours were really shining and I felt I needed to make them sharper to deter some things that could have happened D:! Once she accidentally jammed her forehead into one of my sharpest nails and it was so awesome omg x3 She didn't really mess with me as much after I don't think, if I remember right. x3) as apposed to just letting them take their similar shape they had anyway, and they broke sooo much 'x3 Lucky you for not getting broken nails <3

Aw Venu D: Hope she can come back okay soon, we need our cookie bandit and stuff x3

Edit to leave a cat image:: tumblr_lxr1ppxllk1qcb5fko1_250.gif Balloon kitty~
    theamericankid's caption:
    "Wow Mr. Balloon, we're going to have so much fun together." (POP) "Hey, Mr. Balloon are you okay? Wha- what the, OHMYJESUSSWEETMOTHEROFGOD?!"
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013

LoL at the cat. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Kitties!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3189. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3190 so tired..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3191 ikr so tired
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I just used a nail file to file the nails on my footpaws to be pointed o_o' That was really difficult to manage..
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013

i dont think i wanna be toe scratched b:chuckleb:shutup
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    edited March 2013

i dont think i wanna be toe scratched b:chuckleb:shutup

You guys had to mention feetpaws...

Also, that does sound hard, but could probably look (and feel b:dirty xD) nice.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Hehe.
    Rawr~ :3
    My brother used to pinch/scratch people with his toenails all the time, I think that's what secretily inspired me to shape mine, even though I have socks on like 99% anyway. 'xD

Edit:: Oh dear lordy why wha did I throw life into this thread today.
    And they do look nice, methinks :3! ....and for some reason I want to put that nail hardener over them to protect the nail(but that's in a packed box in the place I'm moving to right now OTL) and paint them black or something even though I don't normally ever paint my nails 'xD *blames Homestuck*
    Eum they might feel okay but the rest of the bottom of my footpaw is kind of torn apart from walking four miles a day o.o'
    edited March 2013

u walk 4 miles too? i thought i was the only one

i just hate how school is sooo far and i dont get a bus QQ

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Derpsauce
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Aha, no, you're not alone xD
    I used to walk like five and a half every day but that was when I was in a different city and walking people home/to school, too o.o
    Once I move again, though, I'll only have like... two? miles or something mandatory to walk each day, so I'll have to find some sort of substitute for the activity D:

--Zanny :D
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Aha, no, you're not alone xD
    I used to walk like five and a half every day but that was when I was in a different city and walking people home/to school, too o.o
    Once I move again, though, I'll only have like... two? miles or something mandatory to walk each day, so I'll have to find some sort of substitute for the activity D:

--Zanny :D

--Venny :D
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Ehe 'x3
    Zanny you should use your mystical archer powers to help me pack boxes of books through the computer <.< >.>
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013
    Veneir, aww D: that sucks, about the walkng 4 miles

Why not summon a Golem xDD.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Veneir, aww D: that sucks, about the walkng 4 miles

Why not summon a Golem xDD.

Wha, aw it's fine, I've walked places my entire life x3 It's good for the body~ but I think it's such a shame I never managed to be able to balance on a bike, that'd help bunches. Kinda want to try to see if I can figure it out yet again.
    Pff
    Golem, I choose you!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    What if.. you pack boxes... without my help! It'll build character!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    What if.. you pack boxes... without my help! It'll build character!

Pfff I've moved like 13 times or something, I already have as much character as I can get earned by packing boxes. My packing boxes exp. meter is full xD
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Pfff I've moved like 13 times or something, I already have as much character as I can get earned by packing boxes. My packing boxes exp. meter is full xD

Then pack a different kind of box so we can max out those EVs. I'm going to train you into the ultimate box packing pokemon.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Then pack a different kind of box so we can max out those EVs. I'm going to train you into the ultimate box packing pokemon.
    *salutes* Yessir :3!

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

*salutes* Yessir :3!

Good tranny! LET'S GO!
  • krisnda
    edited March 2013
    Good tranny! LET'S GO!

That word is mis-used.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    That word is mis-used.

Fine, bad tranny!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Good tranny! LET'S GO!
    Pffff I came back to the computer and it was like 'xDD*mental facepaw*'
    That word is mis-used.
    Nono, he used it in a non-game context, Krissy ''x3

See now you're making him doubt his judgement D:
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Pffff I came back to the computer and it was like 'xDD*mental facepaw*'

Nono, he used it in a non-game context, Krissy ''x3

See now you're making him doubt his judgement D:

So.. good tranny then?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    So.. good tranny then?
    *pat pat* That works x3 You silly~