[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've been spending the last since you posted trying to figure out an alias to call you (Zanryu - Lothranis) inbetween other projects at the moment since I already call Zanny well just that, and which isn't the very name your two characters share, so I'm just kinda sitting here all 'o_o Zanlo or Zanrlo or Zanloth or blah blah blah...' *facepaw*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've been spending the last since you posted trying to figure out an alias to call you (Zanryu - Lothranis) inbetween other projects at the moment since I already call Zanny well just that, and which isn't the very name your two characters share, so I'm just kinda sitting here all 'o_o Zanlo or Zanrlo or Zanloth or blah blah blah...' *facepaw*

Well, considering the fact that I'm the same person Zanny seems applicable. That's what most of my friends call me, though some people just call me Zan and a very few call me Z. Even fewer call me by my real name. In any case, call me whatever you want, but Zanny works just fine for the BM as well. b:chuckle

Also, I completely forgot about TWD today... Dammit.

Also, The World Wakes this week! YEAH SON!

Also, D kite lewt from QBD just now, even though this is the wrong game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013

You will contribute to the current topic of discussion or serve me sandwiches. You will not simply post a number and leave. THAT IS NOT ALLOWED. GET ON IT. I EXPECT HAM AND CHEESE, THE BREAD WILL BE TOASTED, OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited March 2013
    You will contribute to the current topic of discussion or serve me sandwiches. You will not simply post a number and leave. THAT IS NOT ALLOWED. GET ON IT. I EXPECT HAM AND CHEESE, THE BREAD WILL BE TOASTED, OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!

I have more seniority then you here, I join before and have more posts, you do cook the food while I post my numbers.

Go kitchen now man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Well, considering the fact that I'm the same person Zanny seems applicable. That's what most of my friends call me, though some people just call me Zan and a very few call me Z. Even fewer call me by my real name. In any case, call me whatever you want, but Zanny works just fine for the BM as well. b:chuckle

Also, I completely forgot about TWD today... Dammit.

Also, The World Wakes this week! YEAH SON!

Also, D kite lewt from QBD just now, even though this is the wrong game.

Uah, alright Zanny :3
    I'd placed together a sort of back-of-the-mind suspicion that it was still you on both characters based on a bunch of things on the boards that've happened before, but no reason not to mention it~
    *can't add any commentary to any three alsos OTL*

D'aw Venu, are you two are doing that on purpose now 'xD?

Edit:: o_o *makes a bowl of cereal which catches on fire and gives said bowl to Bella* Does that over-ride the other kitchen sentence?
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I have more seniority then you here, I join before and have more posts, you do cook the food while I post my numbers.

Go kitchen now man.

Senority huh?
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    34753177.jpg

Oh snap, that Zanryu guy got you good! I had a large guffaw at his antics! Good show, I say, good show!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Senority huh?
    Yeah I was going to say.
    Pfff Zanny am I going to have to ninja edit my posts' numbers like 8798 times while you have both your peoples o_o
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013

n_n Good night ya'all!

Here is hoping that tomorrow catch us off guard (as always, the gosh darn basterd :3)

And that the powers that be Officially release the 4 season of MLP-FIM.

Dang it. Now i sidetracked the thread to ponies again. b:surrender

Oh dear!

b:chuckle

Why the side count ? @_@
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Hehe. That's the Kossy count, Shardik. I keep a seperate count just for her :3 Normally I don't have the regular count as well but felt like suddenily doing that again.
    And g'night to you, rest well~
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Why do you feel you must constantly edit your posts? Silly bear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Why do you feel you must constantly edit your posts? Silly bear.

<s>:3 Becaaaaause I found something! (the link thingy)
    And I have that thing where if I find one thing in a post I can fix, I must fix it and not just leave it alone OTL
    I was actually looking for the post where Gecko first asked why I was doing another count and whatnot, but ah well 'x3 </s>
    Edit:: --oh wait, you meant my post above that. I meant that in case I would have to keep fixing numbers if you were going to be posting consecutiveily alot. 'xD
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013

<s>:3 Becaaaaause I found something! (the link thingy)
    And I have that thing where if I find one thing in a post I can fix, I must fix it and not just leave it alone OTL
    I was actually looking for the post where Gecko first asked why I was doing another count and whatnot, but ah well 'x3 </s>

Edit:: --oh wait, you meant my post above that. I meant that in case I would have to keep fixing numbers if you were going to be posting consecutiveily alot. 'xD

Teehee!

I fix mine while there's that 30 or so second grace period where it won't state that you edited your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Teehee!

I fix mine while there's that 30 or so second grace period where it won't state that you edited your post.

Well, yes, I normally try to aim for that, too.
    Probabily half of my edits are in that period of time, while the other half are things I just bareily didn't fit into that timeframe, return to it a bit later and fix it, or shove in because I couldn't find it before I posted and didn't want to wait to post.
    It normally seems to be just under two minutes though, not thirty seconds o.o
    ....I think I've had a post made on one given day, and editted something into/out of it the next day..
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Well, yes, I normally try to aim for that, too.
    Probabily half of my edits are in that period of time, while the other half are things I just bareily didn't fit into that timeframe, return to it a bit later and fix it, or shove in because I couldn't find it before I posted and didn't want to wait to post.
    It normally seems to be just under two minutes though, not thirty seconds o.o
    ....I think I've had a post made on one given day, and editted something into/out of it the next day..

30 seconds makes it sound more dramatic.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    30 seconds makes it sound more dramatic.
    Ah, that it does.
    30 seconds it is, then.

edited March 2013

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    *mentally inverts colours of the bear smilie*
    ...that didn't make it any less weird. Why did I just do that.

Random image before leaving for the night:
    tumblr_m8h9f0iLsH1qh8mteo1_250.gif
    edited March 2013
    3144. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shardik - Lost City
    edited March 2013

n_n

Good morning everypony :3

Leaving off to work :3

good_morning_snails_by_johnjoseco-d4c7316.png

Come on...wakey wakey :3
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

meh.. sick again
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Ya'll all cray. THE WORLD WAKES IS HERE IT IS TIME **** OFF PWI I GOT SOME RENRSKERPZ TER PLAIZ
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Ya'll all cray. THE WORLD WAKES IS HERE IT IS TIME **** OFF PWI I GOT SOME RENRSKERPZ TER PLAIZ

Zanryu.

WHAT. THE . GLUB.

jk :3
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Why You
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Zanryu.
    WHAT. THE . GLUB.
    jk :3
    O) ( ) (iya fis) (y puns :3 Reel nice to sea 'ya.
    edited March 2013
    3151. Hai all. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    <--Writing a 5 page paper on how games are fun. -_-