Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I keep coming to this thread, intending to post, and end up not posting; and now I've waited so long that I can't stay 'xD
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3064 meows.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3065 morning
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013

Yo!
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

weeee
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013

Had an epic TW. It was so close to losing..almost a tie.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2013

cant wait till my fac starts doing tws :D
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    *meowyawn~*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It is almost time.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Zanny :3!
    --wha, time for what o.o
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Zanny :3!
    --wha, time for what o.o

Oh you'll see, if it happens.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Oh you'll see, if it happens.

Alright >:3 *salutes*
    Is it your pokemon video :3?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Alright >:3 *salutes*
    Is it your pokemon video :3?

I completely forgot about that.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Oh good night ya'll :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Ouah, g'night, Shardik~
    Pff Zanny, sounds like you have another project to pick up when you have time again, then x3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Ouah, g'night, Shardik~
    Pff Zanny, sounds like you have another project to pick up when you have time again, then x3

Perhaps it's already underway? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Perhaps it's already underway? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!

Oh yeah?
    Well you're still in my word cloud 3:< Above something/right of while~
    Mh7riqY.png
    xD.

Edit:: *shoves number in post Dx 3692*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Oh yeah?
    Well you're still in my word cloud 3:< Above something/right of while~
    Mh7riqY.png
    xD.

D'awww I'm honored. Let's see if I can't get you into mine, Veneir.

Also, are you male or female? I must know whether or not I should be trying to hit on you.

...with a frying pan. I like to hit on people with a frying pan. I will not tell you which gender I prefer.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    D'awww I'm honored. Let's see if I can't get you into mine, Veneir.

Also, are you male or female? I must know whether or not I should be trying to hit on you.

...with a frying pan. I like to hit on people with a frying pan. I will not tell you which gender I prefer.

Hehe. x3
    --yeah now that you mention it, I don't think you've ever actually typed out my name exxxcept for when you were drunk and I had to stay up to try and futiley see that you didn't make too much of a mess of yourself D:!

Uah, and I am more of a sort of genderless thing, Zanny x3 I can't really answer one without either feeling like I'm being partially un-truthful or cheating myself, I'm sorry D:
    'sides, I rather like how our interaction already works anyway without shoving it places x3

Edit:: Of pfff geez I forgot the numbers the last two posts OTL 3694
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Hehe. x3
    --yeah now that you mention it, I don't think you've ever actually typed out my name exxxcept for when you were drunk and I had to stay up to try and futiley see that you didn't make too much of a mess of yourself D:!

Uah, and I am more of a sort of genderless thing, Zanny x3 I can't really answer one without either feeling like I'm being partially un-truthful or cheating myself, I'm sorry D:
    'sides, I rather like how our interaction already works anyway without shoving it places x3

Edit:: Of pfff geez I forgot the numbers the last two posts OTL 3694

Psh I wasn't gonna hurt myself, I wasn't as bad as I was at a friend's a few months back, so all good mang. You're a tranny huh? That's cool that's cool. We can still be best buddies.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Psh I wasn't gonna hurt myself, I wasn't as bad as I was at a friend's a few months back, so all good mang. You're a tranny huh? That's cool that's cool. We can still be best buddies.

Nrr :3! Thanks, Zanny.
    And well you better not have been about too D:<
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Nrr :3! Thanks, Zanny.
    And well you better not have been about too D:<

No no, I don't think I'm gonna have that much again. I like remembering what I did before I sleep. We both have two hours of our lives we will never remember. >.>
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    No no, I don't think I'm gonna have that much again. I like remembering what I did before I sleep. We both have two hours of our lives we will never remember. >.>
    Aw geez.
    Yeah.. remembering is preferable. If there's too many gaps in our lives we can't remember, it hinders the self-autobiographies and those sort of self-development things D:
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

Aw geez.
    Yeah.. remembering is preferable. If there's too many gaps in our lives we can't remember, it hinders the self-autobiographies and those sort of self-development things D:

Well luckily it was only that one time. Oh well! I'm bored. Being bored is lame.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Well luckily it was only that one time. Oh well! I'm bored. Being bored is lame.

Yeah, it is.
    Hn you should eum... write an essay about the super dramatic/dynamic sculpture in the Baroque/Neo-classical period <.< >.>
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Uoah, 'allo there, Bella, Venu :3
    *sets out cookies*
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3092. hello =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute