Count to 20000

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3033 cats sitting in the sun o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3033 cats sitting in the sun o.o

Sounds delicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Oh lol!!! I just realised that sounded completely wrong xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thankies, Kossy <3 Back from resting and classes now, though~

Ouah, there's the Zanny we're all familiar with :3!! Welcome back~

And you're welcome, Krissy x3

I'm afraid I don't see how kitties sunning to warm themselves sounds wrong D:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013

* Is a furball. * o.o
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thankies, Kossy <3 Back from resting and classes now, though~

Ouah, there's the Zanny we're all familiar with :3!! Welcome back~

And you're welcome, Krissy x3

I'm afraid I don't see how kitties sunning to warm themselves sounds wrong D:

I... I didn't know I went anywhere. Did I at least enjoy my trip? Did I get a tan? Oooh did I lose weight?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I... I didn't know I went anywhere. Did I at least enjoy my trip? Did I get a tan? Oooh did I lose weight?
    You did enjoy your trip, methinks x3 I don't know about tans though.
    What's this about concern about losing weight, nonsense D:

I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

You did enjoy your trip, methinks x3 I don't know about tans though.
    What's this about concern about losing weight, nonsense D:

I'm just wondering if anything cool happened to me while I was away, but if I enjoyed it I suppose I can't complain. I should do it again!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I'm just wondering if anything cool happened to me while I was away, but if I enjoyed it I suppose I can't complain. I should do it again!
    '''''xD...
    Dx *curls up into a tiny ball under a blanket*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

'''''xD...
    Dx *curls up into a tiny ball under a blanket*

Why are you hiding? b:sad
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I got a headache. D:

I keep having these weird things happening today in the case of observation and 'false-belief' tests; like on this video one of the top comments has an image of a spidey that's standing on their annon-avatar and I recognized immediatily it was an image(and I mean I thought it was cute and that the person just liked spiders, and it took me a while to figure out why people were freaking out about it(I forgot that most people don't think spiders are cute/elegant creatures and also that they wouldn't recognize that it was an image right away)
    And in psychology class there was a video where this scientist guy had a crayon box and was asking the screen what they thought was in the box, and in the four seconds the box was there or something I noticed that the sound it made was not of crayons/some smaller object, and also that the bottom of the box looked like it had been detached and re-put on with an odd texture crayons wouldn't leave on the bottom should they be inside o.e So instead of learning that persons wouldn't know what the scientist knew, I learnt that people are really unobservant and don't look at little tiny details. Like I just kind of go okaythat'sthebigpictureyeahokaygreat, let's look at the details now.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I got a headache. D:

I keep having these weird things happening today in the case of observation and 'false-belief' tests; like on this video one of the top comments has an image of a spidey that's standing on their annon-avatar and I recognized immediatily it was an image(and I mean I thought it was cute and that the person just liked spiders, and it took me a while to figure out why people were freaking out about it(I forgot that most people don't think spiders are cute/elegant creatures and also that they wouldn't recognize that it was an image right away)
    And in psychology class there was a video where this scientist guy had a crayon box and was asking the screen what they thought was in the box, and in the four seconds the box was there or something I noticed that the sound it made was not of crayons/some smaller object, and also that the bottom of the box looked like it had been detached and re-put on with an odd texture crayons wouldn't leave on the bottom should they be inside o.e So instead of learning that persons wouldn't know what the scientist knew, I learnt that people are really unobservant and don't look at little tiny details. Like I just kind of go okaythat'sthebigpictureyeahokaygreat, let's look at the details now.

wut .
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3046. That go fast. =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yeah I don't know. o_o
    edited March 2013
    3048. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I found white crab on sale \o/
    edited March 2013

White crab??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013

NW NW NW NW NW!

.. In 1 and half hoursss

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yes :3

Psh I haven't done NW since I don't even know. x3
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

What is a NW?
    A miserable little pile of secrets!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    My net was wonky today during NW, kept going off. I was a little upset. 900k of my charm gone and I was in the losing nation. That with the fact that I could only play for about an hour made me a sad panda. Though, I've decided to speed up the process of R9R3ing myself. I'm tired of getting ganked by teams of them and not being able to tank it out as well as I'd like b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2013

damn kossy was pretty close
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

One of these days it's going to catch me off guard.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited March 2013

i remember it already did once xD
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • opkossy
    edited March 2013

Nothing of that sort has ever happened.

neuralizer.png
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Nothing of that sort has ever happened.

neuralizer.png

I'm thirsty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

I'm getting tire of auto correct

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Morning everyone. :3