Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Options

Comments

• StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That said, while I can understand that someone forgets to check for pots - or other things, I've had it happen several times now that players forgot their entire *gear* in the account stash/bank - it annoys me the most when the person asking for pots is *lying*.

This happens to me a lot....like a lot. I wondered why I died so much on sin during TT...than realized I had like 8k hp less than what I'm supposed to have. Only had daggers and r8 chest on b:shocked
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've asked once in a fb51 why I kept running toward Fushma(I was tanking as Cleric btw),they said that's stupid and that I was getting hurt more. They don't appear to known that Fushma its an archer-type, which means it only deals half damage if you stay under his nose.
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    With my demon barb WITH demon true form, devour and various other skills I hear things like this from 6x newb barb

" sage barb is better tank "
    " why u in tiger form " " im demon full attack in tiggy " " oh but demon isnt tank "
    " ur HP is only 15k "
    " why sage couldnt keep aggro off from sins easily?? "
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "Pole doesn't have AoE" from a random knifefish moments before he got oneshot by Pole's close-range uninterruptable AoE.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    " ur HP is only 15k "

for a barb... that actually do call for genuine concern.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Being refused a BH on my sin because it's not 5 aps (it was BH69).

So you are telling me that the baby fishy sin are not born 5 aps, there are defective babies running around b:shocked. We should do something about this, can't have non 5 aps sin from 0~99 b:sad.

I actually have one of my own. I had nothing to say to the seeker afterwards.

Me: checking out seeker's gear, because that is what i do, awesome gear, +10 r8 sword, 9k hp non buffed. R8 chest, boots, legs. Warsoul helm. R8 ring. I look over to his arms, tt99 arm. Thought cool. I check his neck and belt, both tt 99 lionhearts. I asked him why he had those as opposed to mdef ones?

seeker: i need the -int.

Me: I thought ok, never played a seeker, so maybe it helps out.

Me: Nice rings, just a quick question do you have a magic lunar gold ring for the mdef? There are a few better options.

Seeker: Nopes, the -chan helps me cast faster.

That was the only -chan gear on btw.

What could i say after that b:shutup?
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    My absolute worst one ever was in a bh59 on my cleric waaaay back when....the barb accidentally pulled a HUGE amount of mobs...he didn't aggro them...no one moved as we all knew we'd get aggro and die. Barb dies, mobs reset. Barb starts RAGING...freaking out swearing at me...I said...you accidentally lured too many mobs without gaining aggro on them, if I healed I would have died and had to run all the way back through. His answer: It's the clerics job to aggro all the mobs and heal. I was like ummmm no...it's the barbs job to aggro the mobs so the cleric or rest of party does not get aggro....he then called me a ****** and told me to go hang myself....was still in WC an hour later telling everyone I was a fail cleric because I didn't know it was my job to aggro all mobs so the squad could kill them. b:chuckle

Sounded like he expected you to spark+tempest somehow and 1 shot them all...what a fail barb indeed. 99.9% chance a FC baby barb.
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Best example....

This psychic at 95 ended up tanking a whole frost run (from start to finish at big room) while there was a BM, Barb, and Seeker all in the squad. Each had enough HP for their class to do the tanking role....

Excuse for BM: Uh...I don't know how to pull
    Excuse for Barb: Uh....What is aggro?
    Excuse for Seeker: lolololovortexonlylololololnothingelselololololol

Needless to say it was a very long and annoying run when my psychic is tanking physical mobs with idiots trying to kill them....
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • Daenastra - Raging Tide
    Daenastra - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    When you have BMs, Barbs, Seekers ect n your squad and the question, who is going to tank comes up. No one answers...

Moron: Are you married?
    Me: Yes
    Moron: Your husband into threesomes?
    Me: ...
    Right I joined this squad for this...
  • Kersplop - Archosaur
    Kersplop - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    In FC on BM -
    1. We need a seeker...apparently they don't realize with my HF a wizard can 1 shot the room, no cleric or seeker required....as long as they don't try and use DB.....
    2. You need to HF when I spark , 20 seconds after I just did it on their last spark....
    3. You can't AOE on this boss... there is a window when the Sawfist Reaper falls over that allows for HF....it's called timing
    4. You're on hands...WTF we have an archer....
    5. You cant pull a full room, you'll die...after I pulled both the short and long hallway with just bp....Had 2 bm's that run, was glad for that second stun.....
    6. You have Vortex?....WTF ragequit
    On Cleric...
    1. Why you not heal me...uh cause you ran into a group of mobs and decided to only hit 1 of them?
    2. You have BB?.....Really? I was lvl 80 at the time
    3. Use wellspring it works better than IH...that from a Barb in 51....
    4. You need to use BB on Wyvern....same barb in 51, he died from the debuff....
    5. BRB....right as we pull the boss cause 3 seconds ago you said you were ready....
    6. How do I upgrade my gear....Lvl 85 Seeker wearing original quest armor....My question is how the .... did he manage to make it that far?
    In general the worst is....
    Help.....
    Oops....
    Heal me....
    Boofs...wtf is a boof?
    You were ready right? Generally after they pull a large mob or a boss and mobs...
    I just wanted to see what would happen.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When all else fails...go afk.
  • Jelloman - Sanctuary
    Jelloman - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i was in my barb, running fb19, and i asked a level 50 bm RL buddy to tank it for me. we go to the entrance, and i see a level 19 veno at the gate, and figure "hey, its help/i can swap the party around and go again for more exp." so i invite her.

in the first big room, she starts stealing loot *my buddy and i normally set it to free, cause after all, if I get a kill, on my own, with no assistance, why should you get the loot? *i can understand magic weapons/arcane gear on tank classes and vice versa, but she was stealing EVERYTHING.* we got annoyed and told her to stop, and she goes "oh, i get mold, all 3star and 2star stuff *me*: no, ill get the 3/2star heavy/axes, my buddy gets the blades, and youll get the arcane stuff, and i was gonna give the mold to him since hes kind enough to tank it for us" *her* NO, IM TABBING, I GET MOLD!! *me* only party leader can tab, you can have the mold when we go again, but this time im letting my buddy get it" *idiot* NO, I GET ALL OF IT *me:boots from squad, swept flawlessly, but no molds*

generally, i guess i get lucky where i get either no hassles, or people who get confused, but not enough to completely halt a dungeon *maybe 2 wipes, but not like "how do i move?"* but i had to bring her up, and we still do to this day.
  • _Morigan_ - Harshlands
    _Morigan_ - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ppl at westgate asking for bramble for pk.........

and the ppl who ask that are lvl 101,102, r8.....b:embarrass
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    15k demon barb can do any bosses needed at least I can. Only thing I can't do is catapulls and I couldn't care less.

I'm improving with gear, though. Until then 15k HP is more than enough.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "LoL"
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    At the 8th wave of GV see 2 chars afk (cleric and wizz) and be unable to complete the full GV cause of that and see the cleric say 2 minutes after the harpy die: '' Sorry i felt asleep and the wizz is my char too, i was multi''...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    " I forgot to bring mirages/subs/rebirth order/anything "

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    At the 8th wave of GV see 2 chars afk (cleric and wizz) and be unable to complete the full GV cause of that and see the cleric say 2 minutes after the harpy die: '' Sorry i felt asleep and the wizz is my char too, i was multi''...

That happened to me too. BB drops in wave 9, never gets put back up... we manage through three portions of it clericless but finally wipe. As we are leaving the instance cleric says oh sorry, I fell asleep. :/

Seriously, people. Do not run long instances if it is the middle of the night for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    (In a NV squad I made, with 3 sins, a BM, a Cleric, and me-sage veno)

One of the sins was raging and left squad because there was a cleric in the squad. b:sad

People these days...
    edited October 2012
    Options

Clerics should NEVER multi in anything unless they got 2 PC's or laptop right next to each other and practiced at it and even this depends what dungeons you doing. Ran a FC once, cleric was also doing FC on her BM in another run so she often afk'd on our run. She payed the ultimate price when she got murdered by boss aoe's repeatedly. I truly hope she learned her lesson then. Can't be a BM AND cleric in 2 fcs or you'll slow down the squads badly...(as if she expected us to wait 5-10 mins for her to do some pull+boss on her bm, then come back for us for 5 mins and keep switching)...
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Clerics should NEVER multi in anything unless they got 2 PC's or laptop right next to each other and practiced at it and even this depends what dungeons you doing. Ran a FC once, cleric was also doing FC on her BM in another run so she often afk'd on our run. She payed the ultimate price when she got murdered by boss aoe's repeatedly. I truly hope she learned her lesson then. Can't be a BM AND cleric in 2 fcs or you'll slow down the squads badly...(as if she expected us to wait 5-10 mins for her to do some pull+boss on her bm, then come back for us for 5 mins and keep switching)...

Or if you think you don't have to use skills and just APS the bosses while healing :3.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Or if you think you don't have to use skills and just APS the bosses while healing :3.

Normally that's the case, but it's dependent on what dungeon you do too. FC having slasher, bishop, bubble, and such bosses with deadly abilities is a risk to begin with and will undoubtedly get you killed at some point. And the biggest ones being, you'll be expected to either BB or HF on 1 of the 2 FC's at some point on the hall pulls so one of the squads will be severely slowed down or squad wiped if cleric/bm doesn't do what they are supposed to do right away. Biggest annoyance is squad members afk'ing for things that can wait till later(a 2nd fc run on alt if they wanted to, not at the same time in this case)

But if it's TT or Aba/SoT then yeah that's good for aps+healing in that manner
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Things like that are why I don't want people running a different instance when in squad with me. If they plan to put multiple characters in the same squad it's slightly more tolerable but running in my squad AND a different squad earns a kick as we'll be better without you.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There are people that can control 2 or even 3 chars better than some others can control a single one.
    And then there are others that fails even at controlling 2.

Its all about "skills".
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Was helping someone with bh 69 a little while ago. We get to nob and pole and the conversation goes:

veno: Wait for me...I'm going to go take a bath
    me:.....please tell me your joking
    (a few seconds pass)
    Me: ....really?
    (about a min passes as Im raging in whispers)
    Me: Omg kick her imma keel!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Was helping someone with bh 69 a little while ago. We get to nob and pole and the conversation goes:

(a few seconds pass)

Probably someone's mom cracked the whip on them. b:chuckle

edit: And while I dual client often, I have never and probably will never, impose that on the squad. Things like following a high level and dragging the alt around not withstanding ofc. Like if I offer to solo bh39 for some people and my psychic was in the squad too. I'm not kicking the psy who actually needs it to get yours done. But that's a totally different thing. The main reason being that you can't give either squad your full attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited October 2012
    Options

(a few seconds pass)

lulz I'm guessing they got hardcore parents and couldn't wait till bosses were dead.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Ever since multi tasking was aloud I have multied with my cleric and sin in multiply squads and sometimes they both weren't even in the same squad...FCs..TTs..FB/BHs...etc..doing all this with just one computer. Multi-tasking with a cleric isn't really that hard..oh and yes my squads did tend to live. Besides if you want a cleric you got a cleric no one can really tell if they are multi clienting unless you know their other account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ever since multi tasking was aloud I have multied with my cleric and sin in multiply squads and sometimes they both weren't even in the same squad...FCs..TTs..FB/BHs...etc..doing all this with just one computer. Multi-tasking with a cleric isn't really that hard..oh and yes my squads did tend to live. Besides if you want a cleric you got a cleric no one can really tell if they are multi clienting unless you know their other account.

They might not know why you're response time is so sluggish and they have to use pots when they shouldn't but they probably do notice. IJS Especially if you're doing it on one computer because your client doesn't even stay updated when your in the other one, it takes a second or two of to update to where you really are on the screen. That may not seem like much to you but the barb that wiped the squad because you failed to purify pole's debuff would sure notice it. And even if you didn't, the wait time to do things is noticeable too. At least you're doing it with a sin, no one pays them much attention anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    They might not know why you're response time is so sluggish and they have to use pots when they shouldn't but they probably do notice. IJS

Maybe when you multi-client they'll know, but as far as when I multi I don't think so. It really isn't that hard to multi just get some more practice.IJS Clerics have a multitude of skills which you can use to help in the case of multi-clienting 'to anyone time to switch between characters or what not' and of course there are macros. Utilize the resources that clerics have and maybe multi-clienting won't be so hard for yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

In GV i don't mind cause the cleric is in BB constantly, but how she can fall asleep playing 2 chars. It's just frustrating cause we was almost done and fail ause of her, if she was tired she should have go sleep not go in full GV. IT's why i HATE 2 full GV as culti, i can't get it done there's always something like that that happen, i can't get my culti done cause other people always go afk or dc and never come back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute