Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    " why, this was full pull? "

Yea, u just forgot the mob groups in upper hallway....
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary
    SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    "We need a high lvl to kill this mob D:!" - By a random in a bh29 for qingzi....

Dafuq is wrong with people?
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Isn't that rather the fault of no real tank than too bad DD? b:surrender

Sins = real tanks, right?

Just kidding. It wasn't anyones fault. Was just not a pleasant squad makeup. My friend made the squad, knew I was LF badges and invited me. So a sin and a wiz and she says "you can tank, right?" Yah. But when a sin tanks things need to die fast, especially metal boss since it seems to stack frenzy or something and become stronger and stronger. And a sin's best friend is a BM for the pdef buff and the HF. I get an HF and I'm invincible for a little bit because my damage output becomes so high. Didn't have one of those either.

So we had 5 casters doing slow and steady and one person tanking and racing the frenzied magic attacks. Not their fault. I had the option of cutting my damage by about 66% and playing support, lol.

Just said it as an opposition to yours "Can't do metal without aps!" and mine was "too many casters in this metal squad!"
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    A random " kkkkkkkkkk " " kkekekekekeke " or " jajajajajajaja " during a squad wipe....

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    WTF is that?!!! We are all gonna die!!!

Edit: Yay They got to my title. I AM SUPER MEW MEW!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mastas
    mastas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    this happened a few week ago - was in a bh59 squad the squad consist of 2 sin, 1 barb,1

cleric and me a mystic. we did the first 4 boss just great then the cleric said she had to go

after that the barb also said he had to go and 1 of the sin said he'll log his cleric so we can

finish the last boss and he did. During that time i saw the same barb forming another bh59 squad in

WC i 'm him and as y is he forming another 1 when he just left he didn't reply back b:chuckle

i hate people who said they had to go and then shouts in Wc for a squad for a instance that

they just left and yes i did say i could heal when the cleric left b:laugh
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." b:cool
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    Barson - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    well i just learn my wiz undine strike overrides bms hf ...... really are people that stupid ... dont answer that b:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    well i just learn my wiz undine strike overrides bms hf ...... really are people that stupid ... dont answer that b:surrender

Those damn wizzy b:angry, i bet their heals over write my demon spark b:sad. So, ummmmmm.......what class is a wizzy, never seen one b:shocked?
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2012
    From Kitty's own mouth, when doing BH/FB 59 as a lvl 65 cleric(who was completely broke at that time)...

When told to use BB on bosses when barb and sin playing aggro pingpong:
    "Kitty's running out of pots. Using IH unless urgent need for BB"

Ofc, pots run out in middle of last boss...
    "Out of pots"

Luckily nobody died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't like to hear a squadmade in BH say, after boss is dead -- "oops I forgot to pick up bh. Wanna go again?" hehe
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    " we need seeker, cant fc with 2 archr too slow "

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    33333333333333333 or some variation of it from anyone with either a critical role in PvE/PvP, or right after the squad wipes.
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    " we need seeker, cant fc with 2 archr too slow "

Also true for delta. I've done delta MANY times with 2 archers as AOE DD's. We did perfectly.
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Busy with instance, FF, Warsong, BH whatever and WHILE fighting and killing the person would say - BRB and just leave??

had couple of times we do BH Metal where 1 squad member would not respond, we do whole Metal and when we get to boss he/she would say - "sorry - back "

I mean WTF !!!! So we kick them from squad. Seems like on HT we get that a lot these days. Players not killing mobs and want only boss.

was in squad about a week ago with new BH SoT - Invited Barb - (18900 HP buffed ) Barb says - I will DD but not tank !!! HAHAHA - Ok you are the weakest link - Goodbey.....

X
    I eat you last
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    OMG, for what i see here there's a lot of noobs out there o.o
    I think i never crossed with people saying so stupid things like these i just read xD
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    3 psys, a mystic and a cleric in FC squad.
    We invite a barb 'o no, I don't like this squad. Not enough APS'

So we ended up doing it with the 5 of us, basicly just as fast as with 3 sins. Was a fun squad

I don't like to hear a squadmade in BH say, after boss is dead -- "oops I forgot to pick up bh. Wanna go again?" hehe

That's simply funny.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited October 2012
    Which is why venos are the optimal puller in there. Or anywhere really. They can generally get back to the squad before getting any kind of debuffs/attacks on them because their pets take the first blow. Barb just has no idea about other classes.

Well, that's why i've so many alts, to know well all classes :)
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    edited October 2012
    Was helping someone with bh 69 a little while ago. We get to nob and pole and the conversation goes:

veno: Wait for me...I'm going to go take a bath
    me:.....please tell me your joking
    (a few seconds pass)
    Me: ....really?
    (about a min passes as Im raging in whispers)
    Me: Omg kick her imma keel!!!

Ok, we all know RL things can be important but if people know they have some RL things to do, then just don't join a squad! or leave the bath for when the bh is done xD simple!

I use to understand a lot of things.. But what i hate is when someone goes afk without even say anything! is it too difficult to warn everybody?! really! -.- Even I need to go afk for a second (usually because my mom insists on calling me ._.) but I know that behind every player screen there's a person and all squad can be waiting for me.. and making people wait is something i don't like too b:embarrass b:cute
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    edited October 2012
    icucm3 wrote: »
    Wellspring is better then IH -.-

Worst is when a cleric uses blessing of pure heart instead or IH ._.
    I say "use ironheart, is better than pureheart" they say ok but keep healing with pureheart blessing >.<
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    someone says brb quickly ... gets to last boss they still aint back yet -.-' makes it worse when its the squad leader other than that ive pretty much said everything
    other than 3 tanks (2 barbs 1 BM both both barbs didnt have zeal and bms was out of stamina) -.-' leave the psy/squshy undergeared sin to pull.
    :b (my version)
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    but I know that behind every player screen there's a person

I contest that statement b:angry. Some players act like a program that is debugging itself. I refuse to accept that such players are human, i insist they be classified as AI.
    edited October 2012
    I contest that statement b:angry. Some players act like a program that is debugging itself. I refuse to accept that such players are human, i insist they be classified as AI.

You telling me that all my pw friends that idk in RL are lies?! b:sad
    b:chuckle
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    You telling me that all my pw friends that idk in RL are lies?! b:sad
    b:chuckle

Possibly b:surrender, i am sorry to break this news to you b:cry. There are different levels of AI, some are childish in nature, others are mature, some don't know how to communicate.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    33333333333333333 or some variation of it from anyone with either a critical role in PvE/PvP, or right after the squad wipes.

b:cry I've done that one forgive meh! b:chuckleb:chuckle

Actually, if I accidentally do something fail in squad it's usually this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    b:cry I've done that one forgive meh! b:chuckleb:chuckle

Actually, if I accidentally do something fail in squad it's usually this one.

I finally got that, pressing your skill key but since you are in chat, skill never activates, i ish slow b:surrender. I have done that. The magical thing, the lower the hp gets the faster that key gets pressed, truly magical.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I finally got that, pressing your skill key but since you are in chat, skill never activates, i ish slow b:surrender. I have done that. The magical thing, the lower the hp gets the faster that key gets pressed, truly magical.

Yes, because for some dumb reason I always figure it's lag. And when the screen is lagging, I somehow think that just pressing it faster will magically make things okay. Sometimes I also yell at inanimate objects. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yep. I've often been trying to heal and then finally notice it... and then I wish we still could use esc to quickly exit chat.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    From lower lvls: "Bahaha!! I just stole your aggro!!" -this usually comes from either sins or archers

"Um guys? I can't see anything in the chat box!! are you talking to me?! Guys!? I can't see anything that's being said!! TALK TO ME!!"

and last... "**** I'm DCing!!" "Damnit I'm DCing!!" "Getting DCed, brb" "Getting DCed Again"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    From lower lvls: "Bahaha!! I just stole your aggro!!" -this usually comes from either sins or archers

Those are also the same people that beg for a res when they die from stealing said aggro.

They're fun to let sit for a bit.
    b:cute
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012

and last... "**** I'm DCing!!" "Damnit I'm DCing!!" "Getting DCed, brb" "Getting DCed Again"

I usually don't have time to type before I get d/c'd, unless it's from a massive ****ing lag spike that sends my ping from a normal 140-330 range to 25-50k
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.