pure magic or some vit?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I really cannot believe this thread is still going. It's like clerics have nothing to talk about other than bad squads and vit/mag.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I really cannot believe this thread is still going. It's like clerics have nothing to talk about other than bad squads and vit/mag.

I should have a TW video this weekend provided that doing so isn't gonna make me lag out like a *****. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    And being pure magic will? Cmon, having vit doesn't mean heaving crappy gears. And once you're properly geared up to be a comptetitor in PK, noone will give a damn if you got vit or not.

As I said, due to the gears being available now, it would not matter what build you have anymore. As long as you can use your spells and wear those gear / magic instrument. The G15 / R8 gears or higher are ridiculously overpowered does more than compensate for the weakness of the build and overpower the strengths even more (Which is why most people go R9, basically to go pew pew)
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    As I said, due to the gears being available now, it would not matter what build you have anymore. As long as you can use your spells and wear those gear / magic instrument. The G15 / R8 gears or higher are ridiculously overpowered does more than compensate for the weakness of the build and overpower the strengths even more (Which is why most people go R9, basically to go pew pew)

This is Yulk. We ignore the yulk. This is a dude that has spent 3+ years "playing" pwi and never made it above level 60 because he was so busy trolling the forums. He quit years ago but has nothing better in rl so is back again trolling. We ignore the yulk's worthless 2 cents.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This is Yulk. We ignore the yulk. This is a dude that has spent 3+ years "playing" pwi and never made it above level 60 because he was so busy trolling the forums. He quit years ago but has nothing better in rl so is back again trolling. We ignore the yulk's worthless 2 cents.

I'm not Yulk and I passed 60 long ago years ago. I'm actually laughing at how you never even noticed some of my toons that already passed 60 on this account that I have posted a tiny bit of times. I quit because of things I had to do that are important. I'm not even trolling, who doesn't have it easy when they have R8 or G15 at least?
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'm not Yulk

Oh you so you admit to account sharing? 'cause that's obviously Yulks account. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Oh you so you admit to account sharing? 'cause that's obviously Yulks account. b:laugh

So you people try to derail the thread now? Nice way to get this thread locked. Also you think I am sharing an account to myself? Really smart... Yulk doesn't exist on this account. Maybe you need to re-stalk my account before you start making assumptions. I'm just on the forums because I am stuck at home feeling under the weather. I would have been in parties instead >.> way more fun than playing a nerd's game. Women > online games IJS...
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Now, since the gear available is so broken, clerics could go HA (which is the worst choice by far but now does not even matter), LA, vit, etc and still heal like a pure magic cleric with a TT99 glaive.

Your post is so true and I respect it so much that I am going to delete my character and un-install. People must feel so sorry for me that they request me to heal them in squads out of pitty and I sit so low on the pk rankings for clerics on my server that I obviously can't kill anything either b:cry I give up
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Your post is so true and I respect it so much that I am going to delete my character and un-install. People must feel so sorry for me that they request me to heal them in squads out of pitty and I sit so low on the pk rankings for clerics on my server that I obviously can't kill anything either b:cry I give up

You have G16 by now don't you? b:sweat I clearly said you can heal efficiently well and take overall damage well no matter what armor you use or build you have as long as you have the appropriate weapon. -_-" I know this isn't the old days but wow... Ever tried playing HA clerics on mid (which is considered one of the low levels) on mid levels (via 60ish?) by doing those quests against magic mobs and just TT weapon/2*/3*/legendary?
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You have G16 by now don't you? b:sweat I clearly said you can heal efficiently well and take overall damage well no matter what armor you use or build you have as long as you have the appropriate weapon. -_-" I know this isn't the old days but wow... Ever tried playing HA clerics on mid (which is considered one of the low levels) on mid levels (via 60ish?) by doing those quests against magic mobs and just TT weapon/2*/3*/legendary?

I took the HA route from level one and never had any problems. Finding the appropriate gear with extra stats on it to keep as close as possible to on level armour and weapon was difficult to start with but not impossible.

As a result my play style adapted to the build and I no doubt play a cleric a lot differently than someone that is a pure build. The same can be said about vit build, LA etc etc people will learn how to play their toon and build the best they can and heals are generally not a problem as long as you have an up to date and well refined weapon.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You don't think some vit will prevent an archer from critting 20k+ on you, do you? BMs and sins will also kill you just the same.

If you are crit for 20k by archers it's not the build the problem it's your gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Pure vit build it is \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~