Things that annoy you in-game...

Comments

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sins who QQ when they die
    Agree

Sins who kill steal
    Agree, but every other class can do also, except you mean aggro stealing.. No problem with that except he cant tank, what he aggroed

Sins who appear from stealth, stunlock and APS **** YAY your character which would be completely able to kill said sin in other circumstances
    So? Its just an option to use skills or APS.. its up to the Sin and besides casters, there are good chances, that you can aps him to dead

Sins who rush and pull and fail
    Agree

Sins who ruin my pulls
    Durr... How? Aoe too early? AoE Stealth? APS instead of aoeing?

Sins who aps at Captivation
    Where is the problem? I dont see it. Auto attack even at anti aps bosses is sometimes faster then using skills.

Sins who don't subsea or even earthen rift afterwards
    Situation is a factor, when you pulled and the Sin aoes first, the chances are high, that he gets aggro, when he throws both aoes. Most of the times, the Rift comes with HF, which increases the chance, that the SIn gets aggro. Sometimes its better not to use them u know ;)

Barbs who think they are pro and die at first 2 groups of monsters

Barbs with Low HP

Barbs who cant hold aggro in Abba/SoT

Psychics, who cant tank **** but aoes like he could

Venos who doesnt use Amplify or Purge

Clerics who doesnt Buff squadmembers when not asked to

Clerics who DD instead of heal, when only one cleric is in squad

BMs who doesnt use AoE stun, when barb pulled a bunch of them

saying afk 1 min and never comes back

WCing for a squad and when squad is full, someone has to go

Ppl who forget to repair equipment, buy arrows, pots etc

Ppl who wants to join BH squad and comes in just to kill the boss. Dont want to clear, just doing his buisness till path is clear and he joins the cave (I kick them, when im the leader)

Hmmm, cant think of more at the moment =P
  • Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear
    Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hate the lagginess sometimes, when I return I'm dead somehow
    This has nothing to do with the game but my graphics card broke somehow and now some things look strange...

I hate those scammers telling us to vote for free gold

...but most of all I hate how lonely I get in-game b:cry
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lately when doing SOT the dd's are running into groups of mobs without then getting aggro. Its really starting to pi.ss me off. I've died in each of the last three SOT runs I've done with this cleric. I even wait a few seconds before starting to heal, hoping they are doing the basics.

Seriously guys if you cant get aggro stop pulling 10 freaking mobs in SOT. b:angry
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Durr... How? Aoe too early? AoE Stealth? APS instead of aoeing?

Rush forward or AoE too early and die in it, duh

Where is the problem? I dont see it. Auto attack even at anti aps bosses is sometimes faster then using skills.

Capti usually even dies faster in sinless squads.

Situation is a factor, when you pulled and the Sin aoes first, the chances are high, that he gets aggro, when he throws both aoes. Most of the times, the Rift comes with HF, which increases the chance, that the SIn gets aggro. Sometimes its better not to use them u know

No-one claimed situation wouldn't be a factor, of course it is. Just pretty outrageous to see sins mindlessly auto attack one target for example in Warsong when others have already set their AoEs. No subsea, no rift, no anything.

Barbs who think they are pro and die at first 2 groups of monsters

Barbs with Low HP

Low HP as in? 19-20k HP barb with some braincells can tank any PVE-target and pull.

Barbs who cant hold aggro in Abba/SoT

Psychics, who cant tank **** but aoes like he could

Venos who doesnt use Amplify or Purge

Clerics who doesnt Buff squadmembers when not asked to

Clerics who DD instead of heal, when only one cleric is in squad

BMs who doesnt use AoE stun, when barb pulled a bunch of them

saying afk 1 min and never comes back

WCing for a squad and when squad is full, someone has to go

Ppl who forget to repair equipment, buy arrows, pots etc

Ppl who wants to join BH squad and comes in just to kill the boss. Dont want to clear, just doing his buisness till path is clear and he joins the cave (I kick them, when im the leader)

Hmmm, cant think of more at the moment =P

My answers in orange. b:cute
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Low HP as in? 19-20k HP barb with some braincells can tank any PVE-target and pull.

I saw plenty of Barbs with 12k HP buffed who can tank and plenty with 20k hp buffed, who doesnt.
    But in WS its better to have some spare HP, so i would consider Low HP as 14k~ HP and lower. Even my lv 92 Barb who are just there to buff my main has 14k HP in Tiger form.

Capti usually even dies faster in sinless squads.

I cant tell you the difference in having a Sin or no sin in the squad + the time is needet to kill the boss.
    When time is a factor -again- its just another topic of APS against caster. Nothing to add.

No-one claimed situation wouldn't be a factor, of course it is. Just pretty outrageous to see sins mindlessly auto attack one target for example in Warsong when others have already set their AoEs. No subsea, no rift, no anything.

Well, sometimes i APS too instead of AoE and that has a very valid reason: APS deals more damage to one single target then AoE does in Total to every target hit.
    Lets say, you have HF and Mire and the Average AoE hit is 100k damage with Rift and you hit 5 Targets, thats 500k Damage.
    The time it needs to deal that damage, you average hit a Single target for around 50k each hit, so 250k damage per second.

Make your own calculation on this, even Rift needs 2.5 Seconds to cast. The damage changes, when there are more targets then in my example + this assumed 100% critrate.

My answer in White b:cute
  • SxeChik - Archosaur
    SxeChik - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lvl 100 clerics with 4k hp buffed

Barbs that don't roar/invoke

Sins that don't/can't control their damage => aggro => die => squad has to wait for them on boss

Venos who don't purge/amp on time

BMs that neither stun nor use axes, yet they prefer to use their g13 claws and deal **** damage

Mystics that don't res buff cleric/squad because they think there's a cleric in squad

Archers who don't reduce boss's hp when squad starts to attack the boss
    Insanity b:thanks
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Players parking their mounts on NPCs (esp bankers) forcing me to hold shift and scan with the mouse

Players who think "knowing their toon" means knowing how to spam their attack buttons (you know who I mean)

Players who bring their RL entitlement mentality to the game, expecting you to give them what you've earned

Cube of Fate *glitch* *glitch* *glitch*

Not all CSers but total CSers who go from average gear to maxed out, thanks to Daddy's VISA

plevel addicts

plevel pushers

Players who join your squad then tell you they're finishing dinner and will be there in a few minutes

Squad members running ahead to show how pro they are, getting people killed

Players who go afk after you're in the middle of a squad activity

Victimizers (scammers and abusers of inexperienced players)

Mercenary guilds with bad attitudes

Strangers who ask for help then expect you to stay for the next several bosses

Players who leave the game just before TW then come back on, afterward

Making all of the right moves but getting killed because your game stops responding

Horns

Changes to the game with no apparent purpose other than to pull in more cash

Lack of decency in world chat (I'm not prudish but it's totally out of hand)

Rubberbanding

Seeing the game grind to a halt when I enter a crowded area
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xfiltheyrichx
    xfiltheyrichx Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ppl that make squads for BH 69-79 and then are like "I only have a few thousand coins, someone else get free wines plz?" and when everyone refuses to they go like "We can do unwined"... For Arceus' sake if you make a squad make sure you can provide the damn wine or at least make sure you can at least pay split... Those are the kind of squads that just make me go like "**** this, I'm out"...

So anyone else had this kind of stuff happening? And what annoy's you the most in this game while playing?

clerics that join a bh squad , get what they want and then leave the squad in the lurch,and other toons who do the same,join the bh compleate it and then go , and toons who " foget" to pay there share of the wines
  • Seileach - Archosaur
    Seileach - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah, yes... haters will hate...

<snip>

One peeve of mine that has been fixed is how Secret passage is now a no PK zone. Used to be that the high level PKers would sit in there, and one shot the low level players who needed to go in there as part of a quest. Then they act like the new players are legit targets that are only there as fodder for their sick enjoyment.
    If you wanna PK, play on a PvP server... (btw, it was usually about 90% Sins doin this **** in Secret Passage)

So that's why it was so dead in there yesterday. Amazing how many player on a PVE server want to PVP.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Regarding captivation and aps, its utterly idiotic. First of all, there is no way in hell you deal more dmg apsing than skill spamming, if some idiot doesnt aps and proc the buff, period. Secondly, if and when there is barb tank, the buff makes it harder for barb to hold aggro off whoever isnt affected by the buff. So just suck it up, use CoD and crit for 100k+ <.<.

As for Subsea? Just carry pair of lvl 1 daggers if you are afraid of aggro and SS on them, change to real daggers afterwards to rift/etc. Not SSing is just stupid, period.

Barbs HP is irrelevant for PvE most of the time, seeing barbs who dont have gear to do PvE instance these days is just so rare. 15k hp is enough if barb knows what he is doing.

I would love to see barb who actually holds aggro in Aba/whatever instance where high tier sins go all out, just not possible with the current aggro skills. Least I havent seen barb that could hold it off me since I got out of **** tier, discounting brief instances right after FR/etc. Imo keeping aggro means others dont get hit, which I havent seen a single barb being able to do for a while now. Its the outdated aggro skills, not really balanced for current dps, and blaming barbs for it really is quite silly.

Ps. The ones I felt like commenting.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Things that annoy me...

-QQers
    -People who ask for money ...get off ur butt and make some its so easy now
    -Mounts/flyers blocking the NPCs (i wish i had the power to make them dc)
    -Clutter catshops all in one space
    -Guilds coping other guilds
    -people who afk in bad spots
    -people who afk in instances
    -people who can't play their class
    -people in wc who talk so much ****
    -the lag
    -
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Things that annoy me...

-Mounts/flyers blocking the NPCs (i wish i had the power to make them dc)

Hold shift.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Regarding captivation and aps, its utterly idiotic. First of all, there is no way in hell you deal more dmg apsing than skill spamming, if some idiot doesnt aps and proc the buff, period. Secondly, if and when there is barb tank, the buff makes it harder for barb to hold aggro off whoever isnt affected by the buff. So just suck it up, use CoD and crit for 100k+ <.<.

Yes, i want to see your 100k+ crits on that boss. Id say, its not possible, even with COD. With HF you cant even reach that damage with average daggers, not counting zerk in.
    I saw barbs, who can tank the boss and hold aggro, while ppl where apsing him. Period.

As for Subsea? Just carry pair of lvl 1 daggers if you are afraid of aggro and SS on them, change to real daggers afterwards to rift/etc. Not SSing is just stupid, period.

Who said, that noone uses SS? Noone.

Barbs HP is irrelevant for PvE most of the time, seeing barbs who dont have gear to do PvE instance these days is just so rare. 15k hp is enough if barb knows what he is doing.

Thats the point, some dont. And thats why, spare HP comes in handy, even when the barb knows, what he is doing, i consider 15k HP as pretty low, i never said, they are useless. when they know, what they are doing, im totaly fine with it.

Thats all
    edited April 2013
    Thats all

I have crit for 100k+ on the boss during HF with N3 daggers, period. R999s can get there w/o HF with zerk crit. Its pretty damn easy to stay sparked for a good while w/o apsing at all on sin.

"Situation is a factor, when you pulled and the Sin aoes first, the chances are high, that he gets aggro, when he throws both aoes. Most of the times, the Rift comes with HF, which increases the chance, that the SIn gets aggro. Sometimes its better not to use them u know ;)"

If you are afraid of aggro, have pair of trash daggers to SS with - You really arent getting aggro with that, unless something ludicrous happens. Which was my point as you said its better to not use them. But yes, you actually did say that.

And so you should be hating on barbs who cant play, not on ones with low hp.

As for apsing on pulls? Where in the heck are ppl pulling 5 mobs and setting zhen for it? I want to see a single example of it, even metal path in WS is invalid for somewhat decent squads.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    I have crit for 100k+ on the boss during HF with N3 daggers, period. R999s can get there w/o HF with zerk crit. Its pretty damn easy to stay sparked for a good while w/o apsing at all on sin.

I will try that, never did it actually, but i threw in some skills sometimes like ribstrike, rift or slipstream, but im pretty sure they where not even near 100k, but then again, i dont know, if that was a crit or not.

EDIT: I just checked Skai's Videos and, well look at his skill Damage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei95T43M6Qg&hd=1

Now tell me again, that you deal 100k damage with T3 daggers... Dont come with an argument like "no chill is activated!!! No its not, but still, it dont add too much damage. Also the anti aps buff from the boss dont lower the skill damage. Just saying, before you come with that argument too

If you are afraid of aggro, have pair of trash daggers to SS with - You really arent getting aggro with that, unless something ludicrous happens. Which was my point as you said its better to not use them. But yes, you actually did say that.

Im not, but then again, its not safe using it all the time. you CAN get a pair of lv1 daggers, yea OR you can just wait a few and throw it in a few seconds later, when someone else has thrown his aoes first. I was just saying, that its not safe in every situation. Never said, that you shouldnt do it all the time lol

As for apsing on pulls? Where in the heck are ppl pulling 5 mobs and setting zhen for it? I want to see a single example of it, even metal path in WS is invalid for somewhat decent squads.

It... was an example, you know. I see plenty of players pulling just a bunch of monsters for example, when we dont have a barb or when the next few monsters are too far away. You never saw a BM pulling 5~7 monsters, stnning them and HF on them? well... go and play the game maybe.

i shouldnt answer b:faint
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Never pick a forum fight with almost anyone who plays an blade wielding piece of sushi f:stare, you should know that as you are one of the blade wielding sushi's too! f:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I saw plenty of Barbs with 12k HP buffed who can tank and plenty with 20k hp buffed, who doesnt.
    But in WS its better to have some spare HP, so i would consider Low HP as 14k~ HP and lower. Even my lv 92 Barb who are just there to buff my main has 14k HP in Tiger form.

Yes and here you tell yourself that HP =/= skill. I know a certain 50k HP barb who has screwed up metal pull in Warsong yet I know 20k HP barbs who do it without any kind of issues.

Warsong of course requies bit bigger HP pool than some other instances. Also good magic resistance helps you a lot with the pulls.

Well, sometimes i APS too instead of AoE and that has a very valid reason: APS deals more damage to one single target then AoE does in Total to every target hit.
    Lets say, you have HF and Mire and the Average AoE hit is 100k damage with Rift and you hit 5 Targets, thats 500k Damage.
    The time it needs to deal that damage, you average hit a Single target for around 50k each hit, so 250k damage per second.

Make your own calculation on this, even Rift needs 2.5 Seconds to cast. The damage changes, when there are more targets then in my example + this assumed 100% critrate.

Then I must have some pretty odd luck because each time a sin/BM/Archer AoEs instead of mindless aps **** the mobs die faster. Using subsea eases the work of other DDs in squad. b:cute

There we go.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited April 2013
    Hold shift.

Oh i know and its annoying. Maybe they should make it where no mounts or flyers near npc make u get off them.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Being purged
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    being Purged
    +1000
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
    edited April 2013

Oh god be merciful...

You notice he is apsing, right? Meaning he is proccing the p.def buff and thus cutting his damage by massive amount? He starts with rib which hits for 14k, wasnt sparked and doubt it was even zerk or crit. He even says himself on comments that apsing on said boss isnt smart, lol.

And you know, the buff gets procced by aps but after its procced, it nerfs all physical damage. As far as I know it`s simply massive p.def buff, which is procced by aps. If you had any idea what you are talking bout, you really would know it affects skill spamming, if somebody procs said buff. If you dont believe me, go and see for yourself. Have some idiot apsing in your squad and I bet you wont rift for 10k+.

As for pulling aggro on AoE setup, you clearly state sometimes its better not to use them, period. You can try all you want to twist what you said, still wont change what you said. Unless you have zerk weapon/Morai AoE skill, you really arent pulling aggro if the squad is somewhat decent.

It was a terrible example. Nobody is setting up zhen for said few mobs and all it serves is a poor attempt to validate apsing on pulls. I do aps ~5 mob pulls due steadier paint heals for no charm ticks and as I cant 1shot such pulls on my own/have something I need for it on CD. But I cant see this thread being bout solo game play.

But no, I dont see BMs who only pull 5-7 mobs , they pull more if they are setting up zhen. If not, it`s just some trash mobs stacked together you have to clear like in aba, where setting up zhen is just dumb waste of sparks.
    edited April 2013
    Being purged

Don't think ive ever been purged but then again...i do the purging lol. Although i have been bewitched a few times which made me lol...
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    You notice he is apsing, right? Meaning he is proccing the p.def buff and thus cutting his damage by massive amount? He starts with rib which hits for 14k, wasnt sparked and doubt it was even zerk or crit. He even says himself on comments that apsing on said boss isnt smart, lol.

And you know, the buff gets procced by aps but after its procced, it nerfs all physical damage. As far as I know it`s simply massive p.def buff, which is procced by aps. If you had any idea what you are talking bout, you really would know it affects skill spamming, if somebody procs said buff. If you dont believe me, go and see for yourself. Have some idiot apsing in your squad and I bet you wont rift for 10k+. .

I wont even consider replaying to everything.

Was just casting a random rift at the todays BH, activated was Mire, Subsea, Amplify Damage. No spark, Chill of Deep or HF.
    http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3223/3gqcpfj8_jpg.htm

Anti APS buff will not nerf the Skill damage as far as i kow (Riftes a few times and damage wont change much with or without the boss having the buff.

So please dont post stuff you dont know.
    As for hitting with 100k damage on this boss using Skills, not possible with T3 dagger (used +7 dagger in this screen), with r9 and zerk, sure go on, its possible.
    edited April 2013
    I wont even consider replaying to everything.

Was just casting a random rift at the todays BH, activated was Mire, Subsea, Amplify Damage. No spark, Chill of Deep or HF.
    http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3223/3gqcpfj8_jpg.htm

Anti APS buff will not nerf the Skill damage as far as i kow (Riftes a few times and damage wont change much with or without the boss having the buff.

So please dont post stuff you dont know.
    As for hitting with 100k damage on this boss using Skills, not possible with T3 dagger (used +7 dagger in this screen), with r9 and zerk, sure go on, its possible.

I did SoT today, no HF nor amp, even forgot to push CoD on as I was dualclienting on barb and sin was mostly sitting there. My SS crit for 35k, add amp & HF and we`re close enough to 100k its really matter of which damage value you get from your base attack range. When I say I crit for 100k+, I actually did do it, granted I`m pretty sure the boss was debuffed to the max.

And if you ever tested and did not just talk out of your ***, you would know I am right bout the buff affecting skill damage. So please, go fail on your class a bit more and leave your "facts" out of this topic, thanks. I can accept people who dont know bout such mechanics but when I tell you time after time again how the buff works and you keep on arguing "I think/feel it doesnt affect skill damage" just please, follow your own advice and go play the damn game.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    I did SoT today, no HF nor amp, even forgot to push CoD on as I was dualclienting on barb and sin was mostly sitting there. My SS crit for 35k, add amp & HF and we`re close enough to 100k its really matter of which damage value you get from your base attack range. When I say I crit for 100k+, I actually did do it, granted I`m pretty sure the boss was debuffed to the max.

And if you ever tested and did not just talk out of your ***, you would know I am right bout the buff affecting skill damage. So please, go fail on your class a bit more and leave your "facts" out of this topic, thanks. I can accept people who dont know bout such mechanics but when I tell you time after time again how the buff works and you keep on arguing "I think/feel it doesnt affect skill damage" just please, follow your own advice and go play the damn game.

Yes, please tell me how to play my class.
    You can tell 100 times, you doing such high damage with a non r9 zerk crit, but as long you cant proofe it, its just **** talk.

And yes, i didnt tested it, but i dont have to, i can just imagine which damage my rift would do at that boss. It would not hit 100k for sure.

saying, im wrong is fine, i can accept this, but saying i cant play my class even you dont even know me just pisses me off actually.
    You cant even proofe it, its like a schoolkid saying "oh, heard of mewthree? yea i have it lololol"..

When you can proofe it, i walk of shame myself back to... whatever.

We went totaly offtopic, so let me just write down some more annoying stuff:

People who join BH and go afk
    People, who call for the usuall molds in warsong (Dagger,Fist,Claws,Dual Axe) to probably sell them and the BM with g15 who needs them dont get them...
    Sins who AoE stealth at a big pull in warsong, because he thought it was dangerous...
  • LuIlaby - Raging Tide
    LuIlaby - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    when a "friend" copy my fash style
    Your Cash, Your House, Your Phone, Your Life, Your Cash, Your House, Your Life...
    We Want your Soul...
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    when a "friend" copy my fash style

Like this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsyn - Raging Tide
    Tsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's mostly types of people that annoy me. -.-

People who attack me in PvP and get killed about thirty seconds later, then QQ about it. If you start hitting me, expect me to respond in kind. The only people that aren't subject to this response of mine are usually extremely close friends.

Friends who don't pay me back, even after a sufficient amount of time.

People who call for a puller for FC, then reject me when I state my class. I can pull the entire last room, ty.

People who let me pull everything perfectly, then either 1. Don't do anything when I sit in expel for 7 seconds and wait for them to AoE, or 2. AoE like hell, grab all the aggro, and die because they can't tank... and proceed to blame me.

Perfect Horns (I suspect they will be added to the boutique soon).

People who take forever to respond.
    Forever overlooked.
    Forever forgotten.
    Forever alone.

This is a good thing. People don't notice me, and they don't notice the knife whistling towards their throat.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Perfect Horns (I suspect they will be added to the boutique soon).

I don't think you were around for when they were in the boutique a few years ago. People complained so bad because of them being so annoying, they were taken out of the boutique. This was before the Questmaster handed them out - and when they were taken out the boutique, I saw people selling horns a few weeks later for 50 million b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And you know, the buff gets procced by aps but after its procced, it nerfs all physical damage. As far as I know it`s simply massive p.def buff, which is procced by aps. If you had any idea what you are talking bout, you really would know it affects skill spamming, if somebody procs said buff.

This is false. I HF and skill spam on axe all the time while sins are aps'ing and the buff is up and I still hit for full damage. Put your mouse over the buff icon and you can actually read the buff is melee damage only. In fact it's nothing to do with aps, and hitting the boss with an axe auto attack will have the same result. Also, due to permaspark 5.0 being on such a ridiculous level compared to skill spam, most sins don't even hurt their dps much.

One thing on seat boss that does intrigue me however is that sometimes the buff fails to proc. I sometimes wonder if it's on a timer and occasionally the tank doesn't proc it while luring. I have on occasion HF spark aps killed it in 10 secs with a sin.