Options

Comments

• Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey looky I found a thread. 0_o

Covert bump of justice.
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • /ork - Harshlands43
    /ork - Harshlands43 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey looky I found a thread. 0_o

Covert bump of justice.

I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before this thread and the events it entailed will be entirely forgotten, as sad as that is!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Kitty wants something like 4x for few months that stacks with hypers as he feels the first thing PWE staff should care is how to even the playing field ans thus neglect unfairly gained advantage. Oh I`ve given several ways of doing it, some of which would of landed PWE profit but I`ve yet to seen any of them being commented by staff. So I`m asking if they intend to do anything to fix their **** up? I dont expect it to happen but kitty can dream like staff actually cared bout something, I do wonder what they care bout if as it cant be money due how handling this issue has undoubtly cost PWE money.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    When you use morai stealth boss reset? Yes
    when boss reset bishop disapear? Yes
    So no bishop no exp.

Who take screen http://i50.tinypic.com/25tglsp.jpg should explain how reset boss stay out agro range and let continue spawn bishop without stop spawning and loss all bishop.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    wow this thing became unpopular alluva sudden maybe its the pages and pages of trash u need to go through before you can find it i think someone should stickie this here thread till this is resolved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • ummidunno
    ummidunno Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    wow this thing became unpopular alluva sudden maybe its the pages and pages of trash u need to go through before you can find it i think someone should stickie this here thread till this is resolved

It's because this happened a year ago and it has already been resolved.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ummidunno wrote: »

Lol, you sir made my day. Unless you were serious, in which case you ruined it.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • ummidunno
    ummidunno Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is the official GM reply http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16673241&postcount=1

If you don't like it you are free to go make your own game and ban everyone from it. QQing cause you don't like the result is childish since it's not going to change. Deal with it or leave.

Most of the people QQing are those forum trolls that already quit the game so that is why the GMs won't take forum QQ seriously. Here is the official GM position on forum QQ btw:
    The forums can be a fickle place, and do not represent the majority of players. Usually less then 10% of players ever use the forums because they are off happy and playing.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is the official GM reply http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16673241&postcount=1

If you don't like it you are free to go make your own game and ban everyone from it. QQing cause you don't like the result is childish since it's not going to change. Deal with it or leave.

Most of the people QQing are those forum trolls that already quit the game so that is why the GMs won't take forum QQ seriously. Here is the official GM position on forum QQ btw:

b:shocked Oh my, you were serious. Shame. Enjoy getting walked over your whole life.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Complacency will only get you so far in life.... what a shame b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:shocked Oh my, you were serious. Shame. Enjoy getting walked over your whole life.
    +1

This wasn't resolved. it was ignored
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    +1

This wasn't resolved. it was ignored

+1

This is truth.
  • /ork - Harshlands43
    /ork - Harshlands43 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I figured you may understand that, since:

YOU ARE A SHEEP!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Are ppl still QQing over this? Seriously?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I dont even.... GMs must love players like you who are willing to ignore mistakes that are swept under a rug instead of being properly taken care of. It may have happened over a year ago, but what came because of it still remains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You can still perform the glitch, just that the mob used in it was severely nerfed for EXP so that's why no one uses it. PWE barely did anything to fix it, because there are so many better options/alternatives they could have done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So for the sake of curiosity, If I send in enough tickets about the DQ page getting that glitch to send yourself any item in the game fixed, It'll come back?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Have they fixed the nasty TW glitch yet? Or are they still oblivious?
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

As you many of you know, there was a major glitch last year that allowed players to level up much more quickly than was normally possible. It involved performing certain abilities on one of the Frostcovered City bosses, which caused it to spawn hundreds of minibosses instead of just two, which was the normal amount spawned.

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla.......

Well I say, that any advantage a player can get, Glitch or no Glitch, More power to them for finding it and playing it out.
    It is up to the Developers to make adjustments, corrections, fixes which they seem to be so LACKED at doing, to fix all the all the other stuff that is never gets done. Stuff that is broken or just works like ****. Don't blame the players for your FAILED code. After all you leave it up to us figure out what to do and to document the game for you. So who is to to say or even know if a glitch isn't part of a hidden mystery of the game found out by some creative or lucky player. To me the whole FC way of leveling thing is a perverted way to level a toon. Now take the Veno leveling mobs.... Not meant for that purpose, but hey it works and maybe we need more of those same undiscovered gems, what else is there that players have not found to give them an advantage and will you chastise us for finding and using it, Probably.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Are ppl still QQing over this? Seriously?

It`s a shame you lack brains to how major advantage glitchers got. I myself was away from game during the period and thus was unable to take advantage of the glitch. I find it quite unfair I wont deal full dmg to the glitchers. That is ridiculous advantage for catabarbs when only other glitchers deal full dmg to you. Oh, almost forgot the legit 103 sins on server, supposedly one got 104 legit but meh, sins are in no way a fair comparison to other classes in leveling.

On Archosaur, there was 1 103 barb that was known botter before this glitch, now there is nobody under 103 on rankings. The first barb I know for not glitching is 102 and that puts him outside the rankings, lol. There is actually 1 or 2 103s that could of have done legit but really, 0-2 out of 24 shown on rankings. And for other classes? I know few 103s that claim and sound legit but vast majority of even those gooned there.

There is clear gooners and they got a clear advantage, nothing was fixed, nothing was balanced. I dont blame players for gooning, I blame the company for not fixing clear imbalance. Sure there are few legit high levels and it`s unfair for them if legit way to 105 was given that would put it in the grasps of "normal" players. But telling ppl to "get over" unfair 10% extra dmg reduction, lol
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It`s a shame you lack brains to how major advantage glitchers got. I myself was away from game during the period and thus was unable to take advantage of the glitch. I find it quite unfair I wont deal full dmg to the glitchers. That is ridiculous advantage for catabarbs when only other glitchers deal full dmg to you. Oh, almost forgot the legit 103 sins on server, supposedly one got 104 legit but meh, sins are in no way a fair comparison to other classes in leveling.

On Archosaur, there was 1 103 barb that was known botter before this glitch, now there is nobody under 103 on rankings. The first barb I know for not glitching is 102 and that puts him outside the rankings, lol. There is actually 1 or 2 103s that could of have done legit but really, 0-2 out of 24 shown on rankings. And for other classes? I know few 103s that claim and sound legit but vast majority of even those gooned there.

There is clear gooners and they got a clear advantage, nothing was fixed, nothing was balanced. I dont blame players for gooning, I blame the company for not fixing clear imbalance. Sure there are few legit high levels and it`s unfair for them if legit way to 105 was given that would put it in the grasps of "normal" players. But telling ppl to "get over" unfair 10% extra dmg reduction, lol

Well if it bothers you so much... Why keep playing here? the GM's made a decision in their game... Since it's not your game why not just move on and use the time you're using now to QQ for lvling instead? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well if it bothers you so much... Why keep playing here? the GM's made a decision in their game... Since it's not your game why not just move on and use the time you're using now to QQ for lvling instead? b:avoid

This is either a special level of trollery or a special level of stupidity.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

There's nothing special about it, stupidity and trollery are everywhere, and usually low quality.

Lots of people enjoy the game but find the management less enjoyable (to say the least).

For many of us, the only reasons to stay are friends, faction, and tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I lol'd b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    Options

Why do you talk to ppl, you must find some people unpleasant? Simply disliking one portion of the game doesnt exclude one to like other portions of it. I believe I`m not allowed to call you idiot on these forums so I shall not do it.
  • Methodical - Dreamweaver
    Methodical - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    damn only 7 day ban for exploiting a glitch, but yet funny how u banned me for having a similar name as someone else and you GM's tell me I was Impersonating another player..my question is 1st off how the *** can u get me for having a similar name when there is almost 4 different Chars out there named (Hell) all cloned names but yet when i wc to form a snakefist squad you slap a 6 week ban on my account, but these jackass's take advantage of your lack of upholding and paying attention to tickets and game itself and all they get is a 7 day ban thank you PWI u are truely the **** best ever b:kiss
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    damn only 7 day ban for exploiting a glitch, but yet funny how u banned me for having a similar name as someone else and you GM's tell me I was Impersonating another player..my question is 1st off how the *** can u get me for having a similar name when there is almost 4 different Chars out there named (Hell) all cloned names but yet when i wc to form a snakefist squad you slap a 6 week ban on my account, but these jackass's take advantage of your lack of upholding and paying attention to tickets and game itself and all they get is a 7 day ban thank you PWI u are truely the **** best ever b:kiss

*grabs a salt shaker*
    You wanna rub that into the wound or shall I? ;)

A lot were unvacationed after less than 48 hours and everybody was put back on the rankings page.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Players get banned longer for cussing profanities and demeaning slurs, than exploiting a glitch.

Remember that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Players get banned longer for cussing profanities and demeaning slurs, than exploiting a glitch.

Remember that.

**** ******* ****** *** *** *** ****** **** *** *** ****** **** ***** ****** **** *** ponies **** *** ****** **** **** *** pwi**** **** ****
    Bears **** *** ***** aps ***** *** ***.... that is all lol
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Remember that.

Only if you spent less then 5k on the game b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
This discussion has been closed.