FC Glitch Update

Options

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    And for info i see a other way to get 105 "easy" and is not a Bug , so in not bannable

so i hope this time frankieraye see wath i say :)

in this photo is around 20mil -25mil EXP

Dont ask me how this is possibile , i can say just is not a bug .

i will not share with the other this "new" mode to get 105 . b:quiet

http://i50.tinypic.com/25tglsp.jpg

Interesting, suppose I gotta figure out how to repeat that as I need my 105. Only problem I can see is the AoE bishops got but I suppose its not that horrible.

Edit: I actually have idea that might work though I`d expect this been known knowledge if it was that simple.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands
    Fcfcfcfcfcf - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    Interesting, suppose I gotta figure out how to repeat that as I need my 105. Only problem I can see is the AoE bishops got but I suppose its not that horrible.

Edit: I actually have idea that might work though I`d expect this been known knowledge if it was that simple.

well to kill the bishop need : seeker r9 sage , sin with aoe stealth and one BM .

i want to remember this is not a glitch , and is not a bug , bishop spawn one evry 30 sec. in my photo is arond 280 bishop's
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    well to kill the bishop need : seeker r9 sage , sin with aoe stealth and one BM .

i want to remember this is not a glitch , and is not a bug , bishop spawn one evry 30 sec. in my photo is arond 280 bishop's

1.) If true, it is a glitch since the bishops were never meant to be "spawned" that way and hence is against T.O.S.

2.) Who gives a flying fu*k about the T.O.S. nowadays anyway ? Certainly not Frankie and Co. b:bye
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1.) If true, it is a glitch since the bishops were never meant to be "spawned" that way and hence is against T.O.S.

2.) Who gives a flying fu*k about the T.O.S. nowadays anyway ? Certainly not Frankie and Co. b:bye

Bishops aren't suppose to spawn every 30 seconds? Now look who's being an idiot....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Options

lol no , is not a glitch :)
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol no , is not a glitch :)

Ok... so 280 bishops with one bishop being spawned every half minute means you guys would have had to hang around that boss for a total of two and a half hours. b:shocked

If you did so indeed then yes... it's not a glitch. But if you didn't... b:shutup
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

We played around the boss and deducted how it has to be done, though we do lack the thing that "breaks" it. Obviously one doesnt hold the boss that long but resets it, I`m curious if it then spawns mobs every 30s or "instantly" fill the room with em. Either way, it`s pretty solid way to level.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ok... so 280 bishops with one bishop being spawned every half minute means you guys would have had to hang around that boss for a total of two and a half hours. b:shocked

If you did so indeed then yes... it's not a glitch. But if you didn't... b:shutup

but give 25 milion EXP with one acctivation. b:pleased

and with multicliend you can prepare 2 instance

to kill the boss need bm seek and sin

so 2 instance each = 6 instance

25000000 x6 = 150000000 exp in 3-4 hour

and with tome 4% exp and Training Esoterica ...
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    havent found out how u can reset boss or smthing. i mean bishops were spawning, but boss agro was still on sin. also for killing mobs u actually just need seeker and igb:kiss
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    if its not a bug, then why not say how to do it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    havent found out how u can reset boss or smthing. i mean bishops were spawning, but boss agro was still on sin. also for killing mobs u actually just need seeker and igb:kiss

You need Sin who has the new Morai skill aoe stealth. The skill pushes Sin's stealth levels beyond even level 150 bosses ability to see them. That's how they lose aggro from bishop boss which essentially resets it.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well here comes the next wave of 105's and the QQing that follows.

it's funny that the same instance that gave us Goons has now delivered yet again another exploit for players to abuse.

Welp, so it begins.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i,m not 100% sure, but i think u can only spawn bishops while u have agro. in that case, u dont need aoe stealth actually, just boss is bit unstable and running around with punch of bishops
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Efficiency wise, this would take too long to spawn that many unless someone can find a way to instantly spawn them.

For the number of bishops that I see on the screen it would take approx 2 hours or so to spawn that many while you could be running full deltas and get the same exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i,m not 100% sure, but i think u can only spawn bishops while u have agro. in that case, u dont need aoe stealth actually, just boss is bit unstable and running around with punch of bishops

The aoe stealth is too lose aggro and reset boss and bishops so you don't have to tank them the whole time. Notice in the pic: http://i50.tinypic.com/25tglsp.jpg that the bishops and boss are essentially backing the Sin who obviously caused them to reset. Doing this without aoe stealth skill will be 50 times harder since you've virtually got to be tankiing the boss and that bunch for a very long time.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Efficiency wise, this would take too long to spawn that many unless someone can find a way to instantly spawn them.

For the number of bishops that I see on the screen it would take approx 2 hours or so to spawn that many while you could be running full deltas and get the same exp.

There is no possible way to get that amount of exp any other way due to the fact that hypers only last one hour. And in Delta your hyper stones would be wasted due to the waiting time in between waves and the 10 activations really only account for 2 sub-waves (or 4 if you've doubled up on hyper activations).
    edited April 2012
    Options
    but i alrdy did it and u dont have to tank at all. cause with ordinary stealth bishops still reset and boss is also out of shooting range.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    There is no possible way to get that amount of exp any other way due to the fact that hypers only last one hour. And in Delta your hyper stones would be wasted due to the waiting time in between waves and the 10 activations really only account for 2 sub-waves (or 4 if you've doubled up on hyper activations).

Spawn Point delta only takes hour and thirty minutes. Hold off for 30 minutes then hyper rest....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    but i alrdy did it and u dont have to tank at all. cause with ordinary stealth bishops still reset and boss is also out of shooting range.

Well hey... in that case time to get on WC and make my R9 Seeker some moneeey . b:sin
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Spawn Point delta only takes hour and thirty minutes. Hold off for 30 minutes then hyper rest....

Maybe so but FC method still wins since the spawn in there give boosted exp...
    edited April 2012
    Options
    well this new method good side is that u can kill mobs like in 10 secs, bad side is that u have to wait like 3,5h:)
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So, instead of calling it JFC, will this be BFC?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So, instead of calling it JFC, will this be BFC?b:cute

or how about KFC?
    edited April 2012
    Options
    if its not a bug, then why not say how to do it?

No one want to help me when i try but now if realy sameone want to see how is possibile i can show for .... hmmm 2 bil coins in harshlands server . i see in this game nothing is free so ... i sell my idea or beter i can show it in harshlands server ( Pay frist b:laugh )
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No one want to help me when i try but now if realy sameone want to see how is possibile i can show for .... hmmm 2 bil coins in harshlands server . i see in this game nothing is free so ... i sell my idea or beter i can show it in harshlands server ( Pay frist b:laugh )

Meh... too late. Most have figured it out. :)
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Meh... too late. Most have figured it out. :)

It was just very obvious :)
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Inb4 China nerfs bishops exp for the whole bloody instance. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options

OK? Didn't know bishops were in the big room.....

IJS
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I wonder if they will just say **** it and actually kill FC altogether?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I wonder if they will just say **** it and actually kill FC altogether?

Nah. I have a theory that all the QQ posts actually turn them on. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.