FC Glitch Update

Comments

• Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Because tickets = autoreply
    Because Frankie is reading this topic and he should enlighten ppl whats going on with his previous decisions.
    Because without him explaining this he is just confirming ppl like me or palleogram are right.

I dont rly think that if Frankie had a valid reason to unban and those SPECIFIC PPL wrote a good ticket he should hide that reason.

Frankie is the community manager he isn't a GM. I don't believe he can unban people. Therefore your theory is invalid.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    .. whatever... Just give me bakmy exp on the Goons next to the last boss,, i need that to get to 104 , killing those goons for 50 exp hypered is just big bs.. Why am i been punished for a bunch of punks that didnt follow the rules? Your FCC fix was to steal exp from the players that actually abide by the tos? How awesome..
  • Emancipator - Lost City
    Emancipator - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Resume: If you are a gm's friend you never get banned... b:victory

L
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Resume: If you are a gm's friend you never get banned... b:victory

L
    +1

/10chars
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • eviltwin48415
    eviltwin48415 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Come on... we all know that the current crop of GMs in the PWE office are nothing but over-paid, future Walmart greeters. They sit at the computer... ignore tickets, ban people for making fun of their friends in game ( while said friends can do no wrong ) then give each a high five for making through the day.

You are right, Frankie is a CM. He must follow his orders from Bejing with blinders on. Frankie has no say at all is is impotent when it comes to this community. It is best to ignore Frankie.

Mods also have no say in game. All they can do is scan the forums and enforce rules as they see fit. (even though a few have been know to show favoritism in the past).

State of the game??? Laughable. TOS is no longer in effect. YOu will see PK in SP, camp PK, KS, botting, WC flames, running a whole squad in a cave on your own, PQ3 mob summoning, pet attacks from air on bosses, Mystic SZ plant throwers, Jewelscalen visiting SP more often... (just to name a few).

WTG PWE... a few more times of **** the pooch and you might just have the same server population as Leisure Suit Larry.

BTW, if you do get banned... all you have to do is add a few dollars into your Zen account or have your faction QQ about never spending $$$ again and watch your ban be lifted PDQ.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm still not sure why everybody wants Frankie's head on a platter. He's not in charge of fixing bugs and glitches. He doesn't make the call when it comes to banning people. He is a CM! It's possible that he relayed the message about people abusing the glitch when he found out about it and it was China that decided to drag their feet. He's in a very unfortunate position right now because people looooove to shoot the messenger.

I really don't want to defend anybody that works for PWE right now, but I think you guys are wanting blood from the wrong people.

Hmm... well, I might want to punch him in the throat if 2x exp/spirit was his idea. That was a pitiful way to apologize to the community. ;)
  • MrFortySeven - Harshlands
    MrFortySeven - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    One before you has tried as well, you will not get an answer and you know very well why. And yes, naming and shaming people publicly on the forum is forbidden.

Sure, because naming and shaming is not allowed (senseless), not only that but we wont find out in 'general' (without naming any one specific person) because it is obvious. We DO know why, it's because they are friends with a GM/CM (regardless of IRL or just 'online'), or they are cash shoppers, or they are sucking someone off at the offices of PWE! Of course they would never admit to any of THAT!

This is still the most **** thing I have heard of personally!

Shelly please don't misinterpret my post, it is nothing against you. I understand you're just upholding the rules (as a mod) and that you didn't make them. I am simply stating how stupid they are in the first place b:victory Especially in a scenario like this where as already stated, anyone with 1/2 a brain can put two and two together and see someone not in the player rankings list any longer, but still see them online. When common sense denotes this person should still be under their "temporary ban"..............
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Any GM in game log on Lost city server someone is spamming world chat with racist comments. I don't feel like sending in a ticket so don't ask me to.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    its wasnt violating when they got banned, since THOSE NAMES WERE REMOVED FROM RANKING, SO IT WAS EASY TO FIND OUT WHO IS WHO. This topic is totally showing why there are multiple bans in game and who are the banned ppl. So Your point is invalid.

He's trying to prove his statement again and fail many many times again. Now he's going againts GM/MOD. OMG why so mad brah, chill out it's a game, u lose move on, u win take ur win and troll the *** out. LIKE US, GOT IT? b:laugh
  • eviltwin48415
    edited April 2012
    It's not me this time... I cant get into game after some mage QQed about me making comments in WC. lol
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I'm still not sure why everybody wants Frankie's head on a platter. He's not in charge of fixing bugs and glitches. He doesn't make the call when it comes to banning people. He is a CM! It's possible that he relayed the message about people abusing the glitch when he found out about it and it was China that decided to drag their feet. He's in a very unfortunate position right now because people looooove to shoot the messenger.

I really don't want to defend anybody that works for PWE right now, but I think you guys are wanting blood from the wrong people.

Hmm... well, I might want to punch him in the throat if 2x exp/spirit was his idea. That was a pitiful way to apologize to the community. ;)

This. Frankie and the PWI staff can't fix anything at all. They aren't allowed to. They are not the developers. Any issues we have are caused by China. They don';t really care about PWI they just want our money.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

Upon receiving tickets from many of the banned accounts and investigating further, our GM's have decided that our tracking methods for recognizing the "worst offenders" were likely inaccurate. Whether these banned folks truly glitched more than anybody else is a statement that we do not feel comfortable supporting any longer, so we've decided to err on the side of caution and release all of these characters from their temp bans.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

Upon receiving tickets from many of the banned accounts and investigating further, our GM's have decided that our tracking methods for recognizing the "worst offenders" were likely inaccurate. Whether these banned folks truly glitched more than anybody else is a statement that we do not feel comfortable supporting any longer, so we've decided to err on the side of caution and release all of these characters from their temp bans.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

would it kill you guys to just relay a message to china to just undo goon exp that way everyone is happy. if its not one thing going on here it is another b:angry

and i expect more rage coming soon from the other people that have been reading and posting (been reading since page 15 but was too lazy to post)
    No
  • MrFortySeven - Harshlands
    MrFortySeven - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

The initial thought that comes to mind is:

HOLY S**T, it sounds like an ounce of honesty for a change =O

any further thoughts will come after I take a smoke break !
  • eviltwin48415
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

Then please... for the love of all that is good... get PWE to give up PWI and let a company, who gives a fecal matter, the chance to run this game in a proper manner?
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Tracking tools ? You mean those tools didn't include a gm to watch world chat/frost when a known exploit of this nature was being abused? Find it very had to believe out of a company pool of 110 people one person per server could not have been in game to monitor the situation.

Surprised they even did this. They don't ban people for pk in the entrance to the cube, they don't ban for ini edits, they don't ban known scammers, they don't ban for....well anything. Think this image sums it up perfectly. With their wishy washy tos policy and absolute lack of customer service can see why the BBB gave em a F rating.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012

I can't decide whether to laugh or cry at this statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

Nothing you can say anymore can justify anything your company and staff have done to ruin the game, and push it to a new low. You banned people that didn't do anything, you didn't ban "the worst offenders", you didn't make this known to people in-game, the 105 players still are around, the goon glitch has been removed and no one can get to 105 in a reasonable time.

Thanks, this thread is now completely moot. The whole point was to say "hey this is the punishment", now there is none.

There isn't a "future" of the game, because the damage has already been done. Unless you can create a balanced server w/ out R9, and give people who worked hard for their gear - free transfers.

"One of the biggest online gaming companies in North America", lmao. If the company is so big, where is the staff of the company? All dead, I guess.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

b:victory Nice.
    Fortunately many new MMO coming. **** starting on Friday, *** very soon. You can keep your justice and TOS.b:chuckle
    ****bytes(10^12) and guild wars2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

b:sweatb:coldb:spitb:faint

Frankie, it was better too just say, that you'd drop the bans, until a Further More Dependable & Thorough (Ways & Means) of {Checking & Punishment's}, could be devised.......
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    At this point, I'd rather not comment for the sake of my mental health. b:surrender
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Means absolutely nothing anymore.

Look at SP being PK-enabled for how many weeks now? Look at how long it takes you guys to do anything. Remember the length of time it took for us to get our "DQ compensation"? GMs rarely do any activity on the forums, unlike in the past where we actually had decent communication.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CatsAss - Dreamweaver
    CatsAss - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I Think turning the EXP back up on the Goons would be far better than 2X for a monthb:pleased
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Means absolutely nothing anymore.

Look at SP being PK-enabled for how many weeks now? Look at how long it takes you guys to do anything. Remember the length of time it took for us to get our "DQ compensation"? GMs rarely do any activity on the forums, unlike in the past where we actually had decent communication.
    I was telling this for years.. They have absolutely NO control OVER the game, because everything coming from china. They are absolutely useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    At this point, I'd rather not comment for the sake of my mental health. b:surrender

AMEN... Too that........................b:thanks
    edited April 2012

I'd venture to say that we are all at this point now. Thread is now completely moot, but with a mass-drama from PWE to the players.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This is by far the most entertaining thing ever. PWI forums > Playing PWI b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This is by far the most entertaining thing ever. PWI forums > Playing PWI b:shy

cheaper too b:surrender
    No
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'd venture to say that we are all at this point now. Thread is now completely moot, but with a mass-drama from PWE to the players.

I've had my face stuck in the same expression for the past dew days trying to wrap my head around and finding a glimpse of sense in all of this babble of statements from the company. My head officially hurts, and I'm going to look into getting a good night sleep soon in hopes this won't hunt me in my dreams as well.
    edited April 2012
    I've had my face stuck in the same expression for the past dew days trying to wrap my head around and finding a glimpse of sense in all of this babble of statements from the company. My head officially hurts, and I'm going to look into getting a good night sleep soon in hopes this won't hunt me in my dreams as well.

I'm just shocked... Almost a year later, they do this. Then on top of this, they have the audacity to state they will now unban the players and they really had no way to determine to glitched. Banning innocent players, lol. How noble.
This discussion has been closed.