[Attention] LF > Goon Glitch update from PWE Staff

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Day 29 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.

Frankie did reply, at the bottom of page 12.

Soon. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It probably went like this
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Rofl, u made my dayb:laugh

Still waiting b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • yghb
    yghb Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Let me fast forward what is gonna happen in the future
    Day 730 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update...

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Because rules are NOT same for every1.

Honestly? This comes down to how rule breaking is reported, who is it reported to and who handles it.

You have heard about people getting judges that give slaps on the wrist and some that get judges that give punishment that border on over-kill for the same exact crime. It's like this.

It all comes down to, who this is reported to, who knows about it, and who is involved in deciding the punishment and how much power they have TO do something.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Bookmarked. That's epic.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    For whoever started this thread , just an advice :
    Get a life
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    For whoever started this thread , just an advice :
    Get a life

Cant you get the hint? PWI is his life. So he's getting his life back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    and for all the qqers who qq abouy the goon qq GTFU away from here.

you dont like this then dont read it well we dont give a damn what you think we just want gm to say his piece about this once and far all b:pleased
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    <looks around for GM response>

<finds none>

<notices professional "I'm entitled to a response" troll has failed yet again>

<not surprised, but you got the attention you craved, didn't you?>
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012

you dont like this then dont read it well we dont give a damn what you think we just want gm to say his piece about this once and far all b:pleased

Really? Because according to the OP you represent us, and we're just trying to kindly let you know that you don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    <looks around for GM response>

<finds none>

<notices professional "I'm entitled to a response" troll has failed yet again>

<not surprised, but you got the attention you craved, didn't you?>
    We'll have an update on this issue soon; don't worry, it hasn't been forgotten.

You didn't look hard enough. Not much of a response but it's something. b:chuckle
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    You didn't look hard enough. Not much of a response but it's something. b:chuckle

I'm telling you, they've turned this whole goon glitch thing and the resulting QQ into a drinking game. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012

His piece is "soon."
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Soon = 3 expansion releases in GM time. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Day 30 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.

Woot, 30 days! Go us.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Actually Tremble:
    The worst offenders will be banned in the near future. The list is made up of cash shoppers and non-cash shoppers. We won't be able to disclose the names of those banned, but we will let you know when it happens.

That post was from 01-04-2012, 02:29 PM.

So really, on day 79.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm telling you, they've turned this whole goon glitch thing and the resulting QQ into a drinking game. b:chuckle

LOL! I- I want to join! b:surrender b:chuckle
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    wow no rply from a GM yet.... Where are they?

any mod can summon them? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited March 2012

GOD... that was EPIC !! b:laugh
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you can prove someone abused or is abusing a glitch then send a ticket with proofor GTFO.

Just RAGEQUIT if this is such a game-breaking issue for you.

Freaking crybabies.b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    I just want to point out that I've seen a solid 25-30 posts by you recently on PWI forums. Every single post was a QQ post about people QQing. You crack me up, lol. You are a pretty epic troll, sir.
    That wikipedia Quote dropped me. Tell me, do you actually know what communism is? China is communism only in name, it`s actually quite capitalist country, more than some EU countries these days. I could call my chair super awesome throne of a gamer but in truth it would still be a chair.

You are simply too freaking dumb to understand the concept I`m talking bout. It really boils down to whether rules should be followed or not. That is a valid question and I would call my post anything but crying. I did explain how goon glitchers and possible punishment is relevant to that for the simpletons like you but I guess I did waste my time with it.

The glitch has been reported, tickets have been sent and no punishments have followed as far as I know. Now, give me a one reason why I shouldnt glitch in TW when the opposition is doing the same with no punishment whatsoever? Should I glitch and break the ToS or should I actually handicap mysel, I should speak in manner "we" as faction. Should we handicap ourselves and send tickets/raise the issue so the idiots like you could tell us to RQ?

Ps. The mix of arrogance and stupidity is usually funny but you`re making it completely antifun.

@ My Barb brethren, don't humor this person, lol. I've figured out through their various post they are simply too stupid to understand, no matter how pretty a picture you paint for them.

As you have seen, his/her posts consists of nothing more than PWE asslicking, QQing, and nerd raging.

I would like to think that if this person could pull their head out of their *** long enough and try to educate themselves instead of thinking they are correct and all-knowing in all things, they would be useful to the world. Sadly, this is such a common phenomenon among late teens/early twenty year old's nowadays, I have no real hope for him/her.
  • MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear
    MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Actually Tremble:

That post was from 01-04-2012, 02:29 PM.

So really, on day 79.

This actually makes Tremble's post legit because they did say that they are going to alert the playerbase.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right. -Henry Ford
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    God, my eyes are bleeding after read that China is a capitalist country. Ban the person that said this, he/she should play less and study more.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    God, my eyes are bleeding after read that China is a capitalist country. Ban the person that said this, he/she should play less and study more.

You might want to start off by reading what communism is and then comparing it to China. Then look bout capitalism and compare it to China. If you cant manage to understand the concept of, how somebody put, "They can call it clownschool for all it matters" - dont worry, not everybody was meant to be a thinker. You have no idea how amusing I find the fact your telling me to go study while your image of China & Communism seems to be taken from media as it presents it. Oh well, it`s not my problem if you cant bother educating yourself.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Day 31 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Day 31 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.
    We won't get one, even though we were told we would.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Aww, come on, they don't even work on weekends. You can't count that. Lol.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    LOL! I- I want to join! b:surrender b:chuckle

When Tremble's count hits day 100, they are going to make Sihndra take 100 shots. The next day, when Sihndra is hungover as $&*# and hating the world, they will spawn all the goon glitchers into a room with Sihndra and let Sihndra unleash the fury on them. If they die, their characters will be permanently erased from the database.

So, goon glitchers, make sure you've CSed all your R9 and gotten it all to +12. When the day of reckoning comes, you will need it.b:bye

I've gone to all this effort to avoid using pronouns because I don't know if Sihndra is a guy or a girl. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    I'm pretty sure I've seen Frankie post on the weekends before b:surrender
    edited March 2012
    When Tremble's count hits day 100, they are going to make Sihndra take 100 shots. The next day, when Sihndra is hungover as $&*# and hating the world, they will spawn all the goon glitchers into a room with Sihndra and let Sihndra unleash the fury on them. If they die, their characters will be permanently erased from the database.

So, goon glitchers, make sure you've CSed all your R9 and gotten it all to +12. When the day of reckoning comes, you will need it.b:bye

I've gone to all this effort to avoid using pronouns because I don't know if Sihndra is a guy or a girl. b:shutup

Sihndra is a machine, he doesn't get hungover. He just keeps going. He is like a drunk energizer rat shooting rays of sunshine from somewhere I can't fathom.
This discussion has been closed.