[Item-Send Pages Being Taken Down Temporarily]

Options

Comments

• Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If this was old PWI I highly doubt you'd be 105.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not sure if trolling.

No, I actually meant it. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    MeaMoeYao - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    9 days is too long, even if someone had gotten a blessing in the short window they were warned, its likely expired or expiring by now.

GMs are sitting at Frankys place right now, Fuzzy is there also, they're all drinking wine and eating cheese, wearing Hugh Hefner style smoking jackets and listening to Burt Bacharach LPs, listen, you can almost hear them talking and laughing....

"Tee hee, stupid community try tell us what to do, no more blessing for a week eh guys? That'll teach em!"

"Yeah, this was great fun guys, lets do this again next update and trim the community a little more so we have less QQing to ignore."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

//\\Futa\\// 101 BM - Chinatown
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Like someone said earlier in this thread, this is a website related technical problem.

That means that all ur hatred pointed out at gm's and mods mean nothing, as they probably aren't the ones that can fix it.

It is sad that it's down, but some of us lived before it existed and/or used the attendance thing. As for DQ page, yeah , I would like my event card too, but you know what, it just makes me adapt to be a bit more careful. Yes , I don't TW not PK, so if u are charmless and can't fight in those whitout a blessing, just do something else....
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • LadyAkaylia - Raging Tide
    LadyAkaylia - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ugh Im sure its a headache to some of you lifers on here and I agree a little notification would be nice but to be honest, in the past I have taught myself to enjoy these games after all they are technically free and you can say no because of the boutique but the first person to reach level 105 on pwi did so without investing any moneys into the game...the reason for this is because they new how to enjoy the game rather than obsess over what would be technically considered material items for show in the boutique. So really rather than spending so much time complaining here go play pwi decent, have some fun, level the manual way earn your coins the hard way...KEY PHRASE: HAVE FUN and kill stuff...

yes yes I know this is only gonna cause most of you to bash on me for saying my peace...do what you must I really dont care seems to be the way of the world anyway...b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirty Ravyn Akaylia b:dirty

"Be true to yourself"
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ya lets just continue this for TW also. that way everyone who stockpile there blessings has an advantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Update 2-23-2012

So the functionality of the item-sending is back up, but since some changes had to be made for it to work, we want to conduct some thorough testing before bringing all of the related pages back up. The goal is to bring them back up by tomorrow, just in time for the weekend.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the update frankie :)

/inb4 the usual people QQing that it's gonna take a day longer although they always QQ stuff should be tested before applied
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • LadyAkaylia - Raging Tide
    LadyAkaylia - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the update frankie :)

/inb4 the usual people QQing that it's gonna take a day longer although they always QQ stuff should be tested before applied

agreed and thankies for the update as well, hopefully this will make the children happy againb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirty Ravyn Akaylia b:dirty

"Be true to yourself"
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Um - back up where?
    None of the pages are working for me b:angry
  • impulzhopma
    impulzhopma Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ty franky i hope so
  • frankieraye
    edited February 2012
    Options
    clyknight wrote: »
    Um - back up where?
    None of the pages are working for me b:angry

The sending of items works now, but we need to test the web-pages before making them publicly available.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The sending of items works now, but we need to test the web-pages before making them publicly available.

Thanks for the update, now chop chop =P
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Update 2-23-2012

So the functionality of the item-sending is back up, but since some changes had to be made for it to work, we want to conduct some thorough testing before bringing all of the related pages back up. The goal is to bring them back up by tomorrow, just in time for the weekend.

Thanks Frankie! ^^

I know this isn't the GMs' fault and that you folks have bosses to report to, but by now, the company/management should have learned they shouldn't pull out information without explanation O_o;.

And longer warnings XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Byokia - Harshlands
    Byokia - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Can someone answer me if the flyers for earthguards in the event boutique will come back?Pleaseb:surrender
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

In anticipation of tonight's expansion launch, we will be temporarily turning off all item-send functionality. This will include the DQ shop, Facebook Connect Blessings, redemption codes, etc..

These systems' corresponding pages will also be taken down.

They will be taken down at 6pm PST, so in about 45 minutes.

Our plan is to bring everything back online tomorrow, so please be patient.

Now is a very good time to buy your DQ items or send yourself a Jones' Blessing; just do it within the next 45 minutes.

Thanks!

Update 2-15-2012: We are currently unable to send items to players, meaning that the DQ shop/facebook connect blessings/token shop/etc.. are not functioning correctly right now. This also means that the Launch Giveaway at the Descent teaser site (http://pwi.perfectworld.com/descent) is affected as well. We're working on the system, and we'll get it back up as soon as possible, after which the Giveaway items will be sent out.

Update 2-23-2012

Was this an in game announcement by the illustrious Blackie or just here, because I didn't notice it.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    MeaMoeYao - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh, nothing more to QQ over :oO

Well, it has been fun, me retire from forums until the next time PWI-Forum is more fun than PWI b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

//\\Futa\\// 101 BM - Chinatown
  • kurosakichyg
    kurosakichyg Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well i just stop to play!
    Give me my Blessings and DQ shop and Fix bugsb:angry
    Why charge zen is on yea nice PWI you lost 1 more player and hope not just 1 you guis kill the game all the time
  • gokaichange
    gokaichange Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah right! I wish someone would teach these whiney little children to stop making threats if they aren't going to follow through. The problem has been fixed and your DQ rewards will be accessable soon. So uh... go cry somewhere else.
  • SirMauler - Raging Tide
    SirMauler - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

In anticipation of tonight's expansion launch, we will be temporarily turning off all item-send functionality. This will include the DQ shop, Facebook Connect Blessings, redemption codes, etc..

These systems' corresponding pages will also be taken down.

They will be taken down at 6pm PST, so in about 45 minutes.

Our plan is to bring everything back online tomorrow, so please be patient.

Now is a very good time to buy your DQ items or send yourself a Jones' Blessing; just do it within the next 45 minutes.

Thanks!

Update 2-15-2012: We are currently unable to send items to players, meaning that the DQ shop/facebook connect blessings/token shop/etc.. are not functioning correctly right now. This also means that the Launch Giveaway at the Descent teaser site (http://pwi.perfectworld.com/descent) is affected as well. We're working on the system, and we'll get it back up as soon as possible, after which the Giveaway items will be sent out.

Update 2-23-2012

YAAAY for the GMS and to all of you inpatient peeps out there, you know they cant work faster than what they do. so I say it again to future complaints and so on and so forth..

Coool DOWN!! It will be up when it's up
  • kurosakichyg
    kurosakichyg Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah right! I wish someone would teach these whiney little children to stop making threats if they aren't going to follow through. The problem has been fixed and your DQ rewards will be accessable soon. So uh... go cry somewhere else.

1 More rich!!?? Or a kid to think PWI is a Free game!!??
    If need pay to win i will not support these **** off pwi.
    Or do a good job or not play more.
    And PWI dont Fix nothing because have many stupid rich pll put money in game.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1 More rich!!?? Or a kid to think PWI is a Free game!!??
    If need pay to win i will not support these **** off pwi.
    Or do a good job or not play more.
    And PWI dont Fix nothing because have many stupid rich pll put money in game.

Translation: Herpderp bad engrish herpyderpdoop
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Shezmu - Lost City
    Shezmu - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm curious what these "changes"are they needed to do to make it work. Hope those changes are pure technicall and you haven't messed with what or how much the rewards are that would suck
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm curious what these "changes"are they needed to do to make it work. Hope those changes are pure technicall and you haven't messed with what or how much the rewards are that would suck

b:laugh
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I like how people are trying to 'demand' devs to expand 2x by an extra week-2weeks, because of a +30 attack level decrease or even 15/15 decrease. Welcome to old PWI when there were no blessings. You guys are absolute idiots.
    Facepalm.jpg b:bye

Old PWI? Would that be the old PWI before you gooned to 105 or after? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    edited February 2012
    Options

All current rewards have been replaced with various sized balls of lint.

b:thanks
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

we kill you D: better leave my dyes alone!
  • _CarionKill_ - Heavens Tear
    _CarionKill_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I want my ball of lint at least dye the clothes =D xD and one question you are going to put again the earthguard aerogears in event boutique or not?
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Update 2-23-2012

Tanksb:bye
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If this was old PWI I highly doubt you'd be 105.

Naise, another butthurt mystic. If this was old PWI your char wouldn't even exist :X. Let me guess, you were stupid enough to not stack the blessings? b:thanks