[Item-Send Pages Being Taken Down Temporarily]

Options

Comments

• Karen_Divine - Sanctuary
    Karen_Divine - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    All current rewards have been replaced with various sized balls of lint.

b:thanks

Thats fine as long as theres a large red one b:dirty
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    wow.. item update on my birthday :P I think you planed that to make up for the incredibly lousy day I had today frankie.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Naise, another butthurt mystic. If this was old PWI your char wouldn't even exist :X. Let me guess, you were stupid enough to not stack the blessings? b:thanks

If this was old PWI your charecter would not be 105 b:thanks
    b:byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    Fon - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    any update on when they are gonna put the blessing pages back up? its really frustrating
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    any update on when they are gonna put the blessing pages back up? its really frustrating

Indeed it is, but most of us can do is sit back relax and wait.
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    YAAAY for the GMS and to all of you inpatient peeps out there, you know they cant work faster than what they do. so I say it again to future complaints and so on and so forth..

Coool DOWN!! It will be up when it's up

Not sure why chose to pick on people who are stuck in hospitals...

This aside, and leaving out the point that we are reliably informed that the GM's dont have anything to do with the software, and that frankie merely relays information, you actually have no clue how fast anyone is working on anything at all.

The simple reason being that no one ever informs you what is being done, by whom and a realistic timescale for implementation.

If they were really working as 'fast as they can", why is it that it takes 8 days to get an update regarding something that was going to take one day to fix?

If they were working that well, once the fix was still not here after the alloted one day, and lets be lenient here and say that you allow a 100% error, in other words no fix after 2 days, any reasonable person would be lloking to gain a fresh update and having got it they would "relay" that update to the customers.

What we have actually had is a fix estimate with around 1000% error in timescale, and no attempt to even update the customers. Does that sound like people who are doing the best for their customers?

Even if there was subsequently no realisitc forecast date after the day had elapsed, would it really hurt to have the manners to say, " we allowed an extra day and then contacted the developers for an new forecast, unfortunately at the moment they do not have one but we will call them again tomorrow and each extra day of delay to ask for a new forecast and we will let you know what responses we get"
    Now that may have gone some way towards showing some effort, care and regard for the customers.

Ignoring the entire thing for 8 days and disregarding the growing swell of unhappy customers, is, i am afraid typified with the vast majority of issues raised.

In fact the majority are even worse with issues reaching 50 pages or more without even the courtesy of an acknowledgement. Imagine if you will a customer service telephone line, where you call for 50 days in a row without the call ever being answered.

Unacceptable. The ONLY people who I can say hand on heart actually give a damn and dont treat people who are customers with sheer contempt, disdain and overwhelming disregard, are the forum mods.

I think I am right in thinking that there are about 4-6 of them and I see a much greater level of concern, attention to issues raised and overall care fr people in their posts.

Frankie ignores 95% of what is raised here, and of those he doesnt ignore, either fails to respond to the ACTUAL issue raised or provides a promise of resolution which is then broken the moment he has finoished typing it.

Worse still are the GM's who I have yet to see communicate with anyone who needs help, but rather come online drunk and spout inane **** across the server.

One would like to think that the PW staff (CM, GM's etc) exceed the number of forum mods by a lrge factor, but even the quantity of GM's is something that is refused to be revealed.

Assuming worst case scenario, the talk is always of GM's (plural) so there have to be 2 of them at least.

Given that they are between 50% and 100% minimum of the number of forum mods,
    why is it that the number of responses from forum mods is at least 10 times that of GM's / CM ?

Please dont tell me that it is because they are far too busy because we have already established that all they do is relay information. The forum mods do that too, and apparently a whole lot better than the GM's /CM.

Final summation : sack the GM's /CM since they have little (or none at all for GM's) communication with the players over issues and problems. The forum Mods relay at a vastly higher rate too.
    Who needs to employ a bunch of guard dogs that sleep 99% of the day?
  • klystron
    klystron Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If the send item is working why haven't the rewards for those who registerd on the descent page been sent out.? Surely this would test the system or is this just another stalling tactic ?.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    klystron wrote: »
    If the send item is working why haven't the rewards for those who registerd on the descent page been sent out.? Surely this would test the system or is this just another stalling tactic ?.

They are testing.

At server that is not connected with anything real like game server or server with site.

Any possible error will not be reflected on players of pwi.
  • battleswarm
    battleswarm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No blessings up in the next 24 hours and ill simply not buy R9 at the end of the monthb:bye

waiting 8 days for a blessing page to be fixed is unaccaptable
  • impulzhopma
    impulzhopma Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:angry
  • nacel104
    nacel104 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • ApoIon - Momaganon
    ApoIon - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    MeaMoeYao - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Naise, another butthurt mystic. If this was old PWI your char wouldn't even exist :X. Let me guess, you were stupid enough to not stack the blessings? b:thanks

My BM and EP were 101 not too long after the Tideborn expansion, didn't use a glitch to level, unlike some noob who doesn't know EG avatars only show join date from EG expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

//\\Futa\\// 101 BM - Chinatown
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I never stacked blessing.

And I not QQ about it.

Also somehow almost all 2x my characters were with blessings, after it nothing changed.

I mean damage output is almost same (used +15 attack/+15 deffense).
  • PW_KickAss - Harshlands
    PW_KickAss - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok, watch this video and you won't even remember about this blessing.
    click here
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
    b:pleased
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok, watch this video and you won't even remember about this blessing.
    click here

I'm leaving this on ALL DAY, LOUD so my ****ing **** head neighbours can enjoy it with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Suzutsuki - Dreamweaver
    Suzutsuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I Think that token shop are back....it's right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I Think that token shop are back....it's right?

Never went down strangley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm leaving this on ALL DAY, LOUD so my ****ing **** head neighbours can enjoy it with me.

I wish you were my neighbour. Way better than the ***** they actually play really loud ._.
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I wish you were my neighbour. Way better than the ***** they actually play really loud ._.

I got sick after 23 minutes xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey dq page and blessing still not working.Ok just letting you know. ok good night.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I got sick after 23 minutes xD

1:19 so far
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey dq page and blessing still not working.Ok just letting you know. ok good night.

You forgot to ask for more 2x Ming, because the last one was full of DCs and lack of blessings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Quick update, 1200 mid day 24th here nothing working still. Oh well there is still half a day left I guess.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:cool

Tip: click on the glasses
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Cmon Frankie, we're counting on you b:pleased
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Cmon Frankie, we're counting on you b:pleased
    He is sleeping yet.
  • GolbezSan - Dreamweaver
    GolbezSan - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    .... You guys do realize that it is only 4 am on the pacific coast right? how are you expecting it to be up already. -.-; sigh I knew that there were gonna be crying about it not being up at 12 exact.